The best persona girl

Attached: 1566457408946.jpg (703x900, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8XwVEAt9Go
youtu.be/17luOQnF5Z4?t=1225
youtube.com/watch?v=9CWlVcaOAq8
personacentral.com/comiket-plus-persona-5-character-poll/
personacentral.com/persona-5-maniax-user-poll-results-favorite-characters-personas-scenes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not canon

OP here. I fucked up, here she is.

Attached: 1565635204841.png (900x994, 342K)

Is Sadayo Kawakami closely followed by Naoto Shirogane.

Attached: Persona Girl Tier List v2.png (1554x1132, 1.21M)

I love Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka's Eyes.jpg (477x687, 123K)

For me, it's Anne. She's my wife that I love very much.

Attached: OP.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Q2 says she's canon, she's just from an alternate timeline instead of the main one.

Why do you morons still bring up canon in relation to japanese media as if it means anything?

Joker's wife right here.

Attached: Go down.gif (1280x720, 1.17M)

Whatever happened to that artist? He made some cute ChiexYu art (before he even had that name).

Attached: 222f32ea7c70d3e57e2f9a3bb06a8b13.jpg (840x750, 140K)

Sup dude.

What do you guys think of her so far?

Attached: youllgetfat.jpg (1200x675, 245K)

>Be Minako
>Harbor Arcana Death within your body for ten years
>As you grow and develop it also learns humanity and grows an ego, calling itself Pharos
>Keep killing Pharos' siblings, until the point where Pharos reaches maturation and is borne from your mind into the real world as a human named Ryoji
>Meet Ryoji as a transfer student to your school
>Follow his social link and end up in a relationship with him, which culminates with sex
>You just fucked your own son, who is the same age as you, and is also an ancient eldritch antichrist avatar of the grim reaper who is really the mind of the dark god that became the moon

Don't like what I'm seeing so far.

I'm not going to bitch that a new character is getting the focus of the marketing, so I'll reserve judgment until I actually play the game. So far it looks like the third semester will be The Goro And Kasumi Show with the PTs in the backseat, but hopefully I'm wrong.

>Kawakami
Based
>Naoto
Cringe

Junpei has a wife who he's loyal to and she's cuter than FeMC is honestly, leave him out of this

He still gets flustered if you talk to him in Tartarus while wearing skimpy clothes

Was the Kamoshida chunk of the game written by a different person to the rest of the game? All the staff at the school were aware of his abuse, yet the rest of the game pretends that Kawakami somehow wasn't aware of it. It's not the only tonal difference either.

Actually the best girl is forbidden.

Attached: 4543342.jpg (680x979, 322K)

Yuko anything but S-tier

Attached: 1555528583699.png (400x434, 290K)

She's a Wada girl so we already know she has a fucked up past like Hikari,Rei,Labrys and Kanami, what I want to know is know is how long are they going to make us wait to have her in the party and why it's taking so long to get her codename, we know she's not gonna die at the end because she's appearing in that crossover along with Ren,Futaba and Yusuke along with Narukami and Yuki,too

Design wise I hate her bow, it should have been colored black or purple and her red gloves should have been orange

They really should have just let Minako be a party member instead of another alternate reality main character if she were she probably would have ended up being Akihiko's waifu or something

>ywn have a kinky threesome with the Nijima sisters

Why even live.

Attached: 1505160019690.png (468x468, 99K)

To wait for VR to make it a possibility to see the Niijima sisters go ass to ass

Attached: 454231.jpg (1200x1200, 1.14M)

>Caroline and Justine
>Anywhere above F tier
Being lolis doesn't make their shit personalities of rude bitch and apathetic bitch any less insufferable

Are you getting P5R for her?

Attached: 1495679363472.png (500x795, 374K)

The only reason why you think there's a "tonal difference" is because Kamoshida was built as the most personal of the bosses with the rest of the game being a gradual build further and further into tackling society at large, with literally the whole point of the game being that you should still help people even if you personally don't think you have a stake in it.

For her

Attached: 65743534.jpg (716x1012, 331K)

>maya not in S

Why bro?

>Futaba
>Anything but F tier

Lmao, unless you like retarded reddit tier humour.

Fuck off EOP

Attached: tier.png (1064x731, 429K)

>will never be able to slink with her in a canon game
bros.....

Attached: latest[1].jpg (177x401, 21K)

>ryuji not at least S
shit taste confirmed

>Minako actually has to be restrained from beating up that guy she likes

Put Shinya and the lolis in S and this is a p good list.

To be fault, Kenji's head is so firmly lodged up his own ass he was suckered in his own social link until literally the last scene. Dude is like as narcissistic as Nozomi at times.

name a better doujin

Attached: little makeout.jpg (1280x1843, 429K)

Disgusting pedo

Is it wrong if I enjoyed the Shibuki Oroshi doujins? I know the anatomies are fucked but the premises usually do the job for me. I also like the Azukiko doujins, shame the latest one hasn't been scanned yet.

It's still pretty funny to imagine what Yukari described her being mad but she's smiling

The one of Sae and Makoto going to the massage parlor was fairly good.

Attached: 674552643.jpg (1239x1689, 300K)

>unless you like retarded reddit tier humour.
It is a retarded reddit game afterall

Attached: Nanako-P4D-Swimsuit.jpg (960x544, 74K)

Aigis?

Attached: 3c25bb7ff8c0d0c1df140a93639335c7.jpg (500x477, 120K)

Based

aigis?

Attached: 15134266538695.png (1650x2200, 1.39M)

The game isnt even out yet, how shoulf I know? She looks cute tho.

Based and senseipilled

Attached: 1567719319936.jpg (1024x1516, 142K)

Her romance is the cutest.

Attached: SADayo.png (476x679, 411K)

Attached: oh my!.jpg (1920x3240, 2.73M)

I disagree.

Attached: 1497157579087.webm (800x720, 2.74M)

That's cute and all but Ann's romance doesnt let you do this.

Attached: lap2.png (472x484, 214K)

Fuuka bump!

Attached: Fuuka Jump.png (596x869, 272K)

I’ll just look up the new scenes on youtube

>P3 image
>P5fags spam their waifus
And you wonder why people hate P5 niggers the most. :^)

Fuuka seemed really happy in the dream, especially meeting Futaba

Shame their fates won't ever cross in reality, they've met twice now and got along great but the Fuuka of Futaba's time is likely a grown married woman by now

You're welcome to post P3 girls then.

Who knows user, japan is a small place.
Fuuka and Futaba meeting each other in the real world isn't out of the question!

Attached: Fuuka and Futaba's Puppet Show.jpg (729x516, 85K)

I'm not some coomer who thinks spamming images constitutes some kind of discussion.

Attached: 1548252909711.png (886x1253, 1.38M)

>lolis even being on this list at all
Literally perfect except for this, fuck you people

post persona girl feet

Attached: 1567380642327.jpg (1500x1000, 221K)

>Aigisfags/Drawthread Requestors again proving they are the most autistic ones in the fandom
God it feels good to be an obscure character lover

Attached: labrys (2).jpg (236x214, 13K)

haha benis :-DDDDD

Morrigan’s head wings look silly

user look, I jack off to feet all the time but you can't just fucking give Aigis feet like that, it ain't right.

Attached: 1421949657472.png (459x344, 139K)

no post ass

Attached: fall.png (2364x3348, 1.01M)

ann, makoto and takemi are close but we all know the real best girl.

Attached: small_album(26).jpg (700x900, 143K)

Yukikos girlfriend?

Attached: strong.jpg (1094x1356, 129K)

>Tomboy
>town bicycle

Chie is terrible.

>Liking men

Attached: EDM9RXxU0AIvxtf.jpg (803x1000, 101K)

Fuuka is a beautiful woman with all the wonderful qualities and traits of one!

Attached: Heartful Fuuka.jpg (500x758, 66K)

Persona 3 takes place in 2009-2010, where Fuuka is 16
Persona 4 takes place in 2011, where Rise is 15
Persona 5 says that Rise is 20 now, so it takes place in 2016
So by the time Futaba is 15, Fuuka should be 22-23. By 2019 Fuuka is 25-26, and Futaba is 18.

Really? SexCat and big sis lawyer are that low?

youtube.com/watch?v=A8XwVEAt9Go

You can almost hear the sound of her having a heart attack from all this

>Chie
>town bicycle
what

It's an old meme

Is that Ann?

Yes

Attached: ECA4vMGUwAAK3Et.jpg (700x720, 83K)

My literal wife

Attached: __niijima_makoto_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_1o8k__3c7335c734644c05a297dfae72866ada.png (607x859, 539K)

Personality of a rock

Wrong
>Makoto is VERY cute
>She is a cute dweeb
>She's also very CUTE!!!
>When she gets frustrated she becomes impulsive (in a cute way)
>She's the student council president She's my wife

Attached: __morgana_and_niijima_makoto_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_hijiri_ruka__ca6e3d5256a72e1df2bff7b5a0daa5f (700x980, 373K)

Your wife is entirely out-classed by her sister

Attached: face.png (540x871, 405K)

five out of six of those bullet points are describing her appearance and not her personality

also a rock
is this bitch even human, or just a walking personification of the clinical criminal justice system?

No, not really
Her older sister is a HAG, who doesn't love anyone but her WORK and is the OPPOSITE of sexy or CUTE.

Attached: __blake_belladonna_and_niijima_makoto_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_dh_brink_of_memories__sample-d203a8 (850x850, 131K)

My WIFE is very CUTE and nice. She likes to do her best for the people she CARES about. She is very serious and RESPONSIBLE, but likes to not be. I love her so much. I LOVE HER!!!!

Attached: __niijima_makoto_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_ikhwan_maulana__sample-35386119bff85de590a1415a9cb63015. (850x850, 83K)

The point of her character is someone who gets too focused on their career.
But she can still be a good lady. That scene of her promising Makoto a vacation together after the Phantom Thieves case occurs before her change of heart specifically to highlight she isnt entirely lost in winning.

Makoto is cute. Sae is sexy. They are both good for different things. Kawakami is both cute and sexy.

Attached: ice cream.jpg (2720x3764, 481K)

>Kawakami is both cute and sexy
Respectable opinion, though I personally prefer my waifu.

>My WIFE is very CUTE
describing appearance again
>and nice
theyre all nice though
>She likes to do her best for the people she CARES about
same with the rest of them
>She is very serious and RESPONSIBLE
personality of a rock
>but likes to not be
prove it

His name is Makoto.

I'm talking about the girl in the OP, whose name is Minako. You can't romance Ryoji as a guy.

THIS is my WIFE. There are many like HER but this ONE is MINE. Without me, MY WIFE IS SAD. Without my WIFE, I AM SAD.

Attached: __niijima_makoto_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_natsuhiko__91898707ce5875abf969cd4d280ce759.jpg (752x872, 62K)

stop copying the posting style of that kawakami/valerie/aphra/dozen other waifus poster

good job not convincing me, i was genuinely looking for someone to do so cause i don't see the appeal of yet another superserious cop girl obsessed with the law

Based Fuuka poster

Her name is Kotone Shiomi.

I LITERALLY don't care!! IF you don't LIKE her, that are personal PROBLEM, because she is the NUMBER (1) ONE of my HEART!!!
I LOVE Makoto!!
Maybe one day you'll find THE LOVE you've been looking for in a CUTE girl. But not today?

I don't lurk Persona threads, often. I don't know what you're talking about.

Attached: __niijima_makoto_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_ilya_kuvshinov__sample-c7ceefa12c1e918fdc2dd7d03377574e. (850x1410, 311K)

Aww man he isnt limited to persona he has like a waifu for every rpg and like you are doing he randomly full-caps words and repeats them

God I wish i were her

Damn Chie's face is ugly in this picture

Name another girl that mock-proposes to you.

Attached: 643786723.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

No, but the dolls she gives you that she makes to look like you and her is cute.

Attached: hawaii.webm (800x720, 1.21M)

Yuko, who invites you to her house for a party to celebrate her good coaching skills before letting out a freudian slip that she's been thinking about what you and her kids will look like, then realizes what she just said

That sounds pretty damn cute

Attached: kid.jpg (850x810, 147K)

Real talk, I don't play many rpg's, because they tend to be grindy. Persona 5 did start to bore me after the second palace, because the combat wasn't really engaging, though leaps and bounds above the rpg's I've played in the past (as seldom few as they are). The style in Persona 5 made it bearable to get to the end, but I'm never touching the game again. I don't really have a lot of girls in fiction that get my attention. Makoto sort of hit all the right cords in me to get my attention, from her serous and responsible nature, her cool demeanor and in charge attitude, the way she looks out and cares for other. None of these character traits are unique to her, don't get me wrong, probably has been done a dozen or more so times and all executed better, but find that Makoto is charming to me. The way she acts older than she is, the way she doesn't pick up on flirting, the way she turns beat red when put on the spot. It's all very nice to me. That ontop of a top tier aestetic design.
I wouldn't say she's the absolute best female in fiction, or that her game is even worth playing for her, but I like her. She's my personal favorite, though I understand if people like Kawakami, Hifumi, or any of the others. I just shitpost like this because no one tend to want to actually have a discussion on Yea Forums nowadays that doesn't devolve into "Have sex" and then it'd be a waste of my time actually trying to be civil.

The Answer made me wonder what things were like with her, Chihiro, and even Toriumi. The SEES girls got a side game full of closure, but for Yuko and Chihiro they could be in a relationship with him, and even for Toriumi she realizes he's the guy she was venting her private life too online, and then all of the sudden he just plops over and dies and none of them know why.

Another Poochie for another Persona enhanced port.

Attached: 1523205153753.jpg (800x800, 521K)

Unlike SEES, the regular girls wouldn't have any memory of the Dark Hour to restore upon graduation day. They probably attended his funeral and mourned in different ways.

In line with her Arcana, Yuko would stay emotionally strong and try to keep Kaz in line, then break down once she's alone at home.
Toriumi would get plastered and play some obscure MMO and tell everyone online about her boyfriend Tatsuya who went out in a blaze of glory. Afterwards she'd try to glance over the now empty seat in her class and not think about it.
I can't tell what Chihiro would do, but she'd probably resolve herself to be better at the student council because of him, which eventually got her the president position come Persona 4.

His death hit SEES especially hard because they know the official reason for death of "acute overexhaustion" is absolute bullshit, they just couldn't thank him or help him in the month he was suffering alone because they didn't remember, and then once they did he was already gone. I imagine Yukari didn't even attend his funeral, trying to block out any and all thoughts of him with cram school and literally any other extracurricular activity because she couldn't bear the grief.

I understand ya user.

Attached: surprised.jpg (366x450, 32K)

youtu.be/17luOQnF5Z4?t=1225

chie isn't in Perfect because i'm not big on dealing with her inferiority and dependency problems.

Attached: Waifu Tiers.png (751x492, 430K)

Anne is perfect.

Perfect where she is you mean (in the dumpster)

I mean perfect as in she's an angel.

(a dumpster angel)

Attached: anne.jpg (474x452, 20K)

That's the biggest thing that bugs me about Chie, especially in the added scenes in Golden. Her being Chariot means she should be accepting her own strengths as a person, but you go with her on Valentine's Day and she spends the entire time talking about how much better every other girl is.

A literal angel.

her problems are arguably the least resolved of any of them, they bandaided her so hard just to give you a third teammate for the first dungeon, even though her shadow implies some of the most serious emotional problems of the group.

would absolutely hang out with her as a friend though

Attached: 1386003780366.gif (600x375, 73K)

I'd know I'd have kids with her ambiguously brown self.

Chariot doesn't mean accepting of one's strengths, that's Strength. Chariot means to recklessly pursue a goal, even to the point of losing sight of that goal in the pursuit.

Chie thinks that any of the other girls, who are all far more girly than her, would make for a better girlfriend than her tomboyish amazonian self, so she's in disbelief if Yu asks her out. She needed to slow down and be told why she was liked, and reflect upon that instead of trying to just be the pillar that supports the others. Why she was special, just by herself.

girls like that always become dependent upon you to constantly reinforce their confidence for them. that's how you end up in a situation where you worry if you were to break up they might kill themselves.

>Chariot means to recklessly pursue a goal, even to the point of losing sight of that goal in the pursuit.
That's the reversed meaning. Upright it means sticking to your path with confidence and focus. No more self-doubt.

>Chie thinks that any of the other girls, who are all far more girly than her, would make for a better girlfriend than her tomboyish amazonian self, so she's in disbelief if Yu asks her out. She needed to slow down and be told why she was liked, and reflect upon that instead of trying to just be the pillar that supports the others. Why she was special, just by herself.
Yeah, that makes sense at the very beginning of her romance, but by Valentine's it should be more like using his love for her as reinforcement instead of more self-doubt.

Attached: 1566141931665.jpg (826x937, 358K)

That's why she needed to independently realize her own qualities, even if by just an external prompt to get her to self-reflect. Aigis needed to do that too, and only found some semblance of her own identity apart from yours in January during her social link.

She really only says her disbelief once in the form of it being a dream come true, then is happy as a clam that you're with her. And her Valentine's day scene at the beach seemed more romantic to me than Rise's or Yukiko's, honestly.

aigis had that problem and was literally so unable to cope when you died, that she separated her fucking soul from her body just to stop feeling anything.

>And her Valentine's day scene at the beach seemed more romantic to me than Rise's or Yukiko's, honestly.
Giving you terrible "haha girl can't cook lol" joke chocolate and then talking about how the other girls are better is romantic?

Ah that's my favorite lewd of her after pic related.

Attached: handholding.png (540x778, 464K)

Swap Margaret with Liz and this list is kino user.

>Liz
>boring
>Margaret
>not boring
what the fuck?

Attached: 1387302358406.gif (350x262, 1.27M)

Incorrect

Attached: 1475959274491.png (1064x800, 334K)

koikatsu is pretty close

She's a slut

Attached: 1525163916845.png (1109x630, 886K)

>Liz
>le kooky hijinks amirite :^)))))
No thank you user.

Attached: 1567471460482.jpg (640x498, 135K)

This is a blue board you sick fuck!

Funny, it's usually the opposite for me. I love Chie

Attached: D-f8gokUwAEYbiP.jpg (1029x1200, 170K)

And that's a good thing

Attached: bf7e794488b01eb6b8570a2eb05c1b77[1].jpg (447x671, 57K)

So... you hate women with a personality?

Christ, I can just imagine you on some date and she does something quirky and you're like "Wow, le epic random ecks dee much? I'm leaving"

Attached: 1387302916268.gif (322x209, 1.76M)

I WANT A NANAKO GF FUUUUUUUUCK

Man, the P3P girl route is kind of fucked up, isn't it?

Attached: 1413677759070.png (450x728, 244K)

lmao nigga all you care about is the implied sex. get outta here with that pseudo-intellectual garbage.

Attached: 1565387097968.png (413x652, 349K)

>Tell Chie happy New Years in Golden
>Even in that short exchange she brings up not being the best girlfriend
Too much baggage.

Attached: D4yccJEWwAADwqF.jpg (360x490, 35K)

You know I've never played her version but all the fan art of her makes her seem too cutsie and happen when the theme is death. Door-kun at least has the emo aesthetic.

you're being kind of a faggot douche for literally no reason.

Attached: 2562457283568.jpg (600x600, 97K)

Not defending him but do you realize where you are?

Persona shouldn’t have romance options.

sure but i don't like when people make huge assumptions out of nowhere that are so stupid you can't even argue

Attached: 1448010602831.jpg (1273x716, 632K)

You literally are a faggot douche, but who gives a fuck. Liz is the worst kind of "lol so randum xDDD" cringe that people only like because you get to fuck her in the end.

Then it would literally just be a more casual and easier version of SMT.

You're in a Persona thread you dumb fucking queer. Fucking them is the goal of every female social link.

Attached: 1410306360710.jpg (2048x1024, 252K)

No, the goal is to hold their hand and make them feel loved and supported.

The goal of Fuuka's social link is to show her the love and support she has been missing her entire life and that she deserves!

Attached: Lovestruck Fuuka.jpg (391x550, 139K)

Only 2 in this picture are worth fucking. Guess which.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CWlVcaOAq8

>Tried her best to make some pretty chocolate for you, even though she knows she's terrible at cooking
>Says it's a dream come true to be with you and she wants to be a girl you can boast about to others
>Then talks about listening to your heartbeat as you sit together

She's adorable.

Why is Teddie so based?

Ulala in E tier. Neck yourself

Attached: 1560241325329.jpg (537x429, 116K)

another marie sue goddess character that will be mandatory to interact with for the new ending

>harem route shitter
I guess that explains it. Maybe the coomposters have a point.

Attached: degenerates.png (167x278, 33K)

It's stated a few times that FeMC has the same internal emotional baggage as Door and she just hides it with her faux-genki personality, whereas Door hides it with apathy. 3 isn't just about death anyway.

Who's your favorite romance option, the boxer who treats you as a replacement for his dead sister, the literal 10 year old who's dedicated his childhood to murdering a dude, the moody depressed guy who feels like actual death, or the avatar of death who has been inside you for the past 10 years?

You realize she's a party member, right?

Attached: bebébebébebébebébebébebé.png (257x447, 68K)

No, Persona shouldn't let you cheat on your girlfriend if you pick one girl. They never follow through on it or punish you or acknowledge it in the story in ANY WAY. It makes your teammates look like fucking retards if you are in an obvious relationship with a girl already, and presumably talk about it to others, but they still confess to you and put YOU on the spot. If you choose to bang multiple women it feels like you are just exploiting that they, as characters, have absolutely no way of retaliating or breaking up with you, or even being allowed to become aware of your cheating. P5 gives you a single scene, played for laughs, that is never acknowledged outside of that scene.

Where the fuck did I say "the goal is to fuck all of them in one playthrough" retard? I am literally against being allowed to do harems in Persona.

Attached: 359346857.jpg (850x1133, 822K)

Mitsuru and Yukari?

It's about death the same way 5 is about rebellion and 5 is about the value of truth. It underlines pretty much all aspects.

Her bangs look weird

>It's about death the same way 5 is about rebellion
As a way of exploring the real themes (life and social change respectively), not the true themes themselves.

>the romance is the only thing that separates the two
absolute smooth brain

explain yourself

there shouldn’t be romances at all because they’re just lazily slapped on and have no meaning in the story

the goal of fuuka is to lovingly have sex in the missionary position and see her shyly glance away when she says to pull out and you say you want to take responsibility for her child and feel her legs slowly close around your back invitingly

but then what would anons argue about?

Indifferent until I see spoilers.

because he is literally a blob of mankind's repressed desires who took on a human form.

>Upright Moon is bad
>Reverse Moon is good
The Arcana is so weird

Based

Not everything needs to have a meaning to the story
Persona 3 specially is entirely focused not on the end of the world, but on SEES and how they struggle and come to terms with the world around them.
The only people who have any connection to the main plot are Aigis, Yukari and Mitsuru

Aki, Junpei, Fuuka, Ken, Shinji and Koro are all completely unrelated to shadows appearing in the city, but they are there to make the game interesting.
The point of Persona 3 isn't saving the world, but showing how normal every day people react when thrown into a supernatural situation.

3 is about the value of life, not death. It uses death to explore that, not just literal death but also Death in the tarot concept of a monumental life-altering change. For all of the social links (and this applies to FeMC's as well) the underlying message is to move on and live life to the fullest. Even Akinari, who is able to find optimism and hope in being able to leave something of himself behind to prove that he lived and mattered.

Nanako is for Yu. Not you but Yu. Ahhhhhh you know what I mean.

i like you nigger

user stop!
Talking about Fuuka in such a way out in the open is indecent!

Attached: Fuuka Think.jpg (1200x925, 154K)

Why does Ohya not get any love?
Is it because she drinks a lot? I feel that's probably 80 percent of Yea Forums.
Or is it because she looks generic and not a big titty anime babe?

I made that chart, I drink almost every day, I just don't like her personality at all. Plus her hair and those orange glasses are fucking stupid.

Attached: KamiTeach.png (996x2016, 3.98M)

I feel like choosing to fuck Ai is the wrong answer in her social link. She needs a stable friendship, not a relationship.

Ohya's design is pretty weak when compared to every other girl in the game. Atlus really should have gone with one of the beta designs for Ohya.

I dont think Ohya is bad and I liked the bar she drinks in a lot. It's just her confidant abilities were useless so I didnt really progress her confidant.
Also Sadayo does the "plainly dressed, average 28-year old" a lot better.
Chiahya though. Chihaya is bad.

Attached: laughter.jpg (929x1333, 124K)

I'm pretty sure you've got that backwards man. All the games end with their core concepts. 5 has you say fuck you to the demiurge, 4 has you reject a false happy ending for an uncertain truth, and 3 has you accept that life is worth it but some things are worth dying for. I mean for fucks sake, the tagline "memento mori" is about death.

It's because her S-link is boring and they don't let you go do fun reporter stuff. We really only get to see her venting while drunk/sober.

Attached: s.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>5 has you say fuck you to the demiurge
So you can reform society

>3 has you accept that life is worth it but some things are worth dying for
So that others can live life to their fullest. Not to mention you only get the good ending by deciding to live the last bit of life you have to the utmost instead of just rolling over and dying. If the game was just about death then the karaoke ending would be canon, but instead you decide to tell death fuck you square in the face and that willpower lets you pull off a miracle.

Naoto is the best!

Attached: 1564979259225.jpg (849x1200, 570K)

I want to be indecent with Fuuka.

Attached: 1385237849576.gif (250x217, 416K)

You both are arguing two sides of the same coin. The end message of each game is an evolution of the core concept.

I'm not saying you're wrong for wanting to user, but you really shouldn't just shout it out!
You should keep those desires to yourself out of respect for Fuuka.

Attached: Fuuka Flower Crown.png (256x256, 32K)

>So you can reform society
I'm failing to see how that changes anything. You tell the architect of reality (by that point) to fuck off. It's pretty much the penultimate form of rebellion.
>So that others can live life to their fullest. Not to mention you only get the good ending by deciding to live the last bit of life you have to the utmost instead of just rolling over and dying. If the game was just about death then the karaoke ending would be canon, but instead you decide to tell death fuck you square in the face and that willpower lets you pull off a miracle.
But you still fucking die user.

I want to fuck Naoto while she is wearing her school uniform with only the pants off, breasts still binded, and have her moan and talk to me in her deep voice still.
with the occasional voice crack into her feminine voice when it becomes too much for her

i'm going to be indecent with fuuka in a public place, until it starts to turn her on

Attached: 1543763457.jpg (281x560, 60K)

"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey.
One is always aware that it lies in wait.
Though life is merely a journey to the grave,
it must not be undertaken without hope.
Only then will a traveler's story live on,
cherished by those who bid him farewell."

I'm sad that I couldn't convince you user. I hope that in the future, you'll think about Fuuka and reconsider.

Attached: Fuuka Doe.jpg (800x800, 242K)

user, it's very obvious you have the absolute surface level understanding of pretty much everything. Persona games are typically about as deep as a puddle, yet your understanding of it still amounts to the water on a wet road.

theres several romance routes where dating them is the wrong choice for their longterm mental wellbeing.

Attached: 1448013211016.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Does it not bother you that other people think about her like that?

No shit user, but they were using life to prove the point. Again, memento mori, "remember death (will come to you)." That is the motto and overarching theme of the game.

>Elizabeth in B tier
>used goods being best

I'm not sure why you guys seem to think being about death is a bad thing. KotOR 2 is also heavily about death in multiple forms and it's regarded highly for it.

You can't just date her in the moment, you got to let her come to you.

based

Attached: 1564992576173.jpg (1028x852, 802K)

He’s da man what did you expect

user, this is obvious if you think about it for more than two seconds. Okay, remember death. And what then? Just sit in your room and be a NEET until you keel over? Be a salaryman and work yourself to death? Kill yourself now since life is meaningless so you might as well get it over with? No, the message is that what you do before death is what's worthwhile. Life is worthwhile. Remember death, so that you live your life to the fullest. Life is the theme, death (and Death) is the device used to explore the theme.

Favorite persona game?
Favorite persona girl?
Favorite persona bro?
Favorite persona?

Attached: its loli time.jpg (489x653, 88K)

Attached: 61142850_p0.jpg (827x1169, 189K)

Plenty! But realistically, the only thing I can do is ask nicely and hope to reason with them. If that fails, there is really nothing else I can do about it, so I should focus more on positive feelings about Fuuka over the distress others' words cause me.
After all, she would rather me be happy than sad over such trivial things!

Attached: Fuuka Angel.jpg (550x550, 34K)

Damn what did you go and post the wrong waifu for?

Attached: 1568414502243.jpg (771x1170, 108K)

Again dude, you've got this backwards, but it's obvious you aren't going to see reason. It's main concept being death isn't a negative.

Attached: 9de.jpg (393x462, 47K)

>Again dude, you've got this backwards
Prove it because you haven't. I've brought up what actually happens in the actual game to back up my point. You've brought up nothing but deflections.

I cannot stand people that also love my waifu.

I truly hate being such a shallow man. Because even I have to admit there is literally only one reason I have Ann elevated to the status of best girl in my book.

Attached: tail_by_ozkh_dbyvdoc-fullview.jpg (1600x2286, 396K)

>Prove it
lmao what the fuck do you think we've been discussing?

Attached: 4222.png (499x828, 293K)

>TFW penis inspection day in P5R

There's gonna be so many new events!

Attached: 1494292024522.jpg (500x708, 115K)

Attached: 1568429454540.webm (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Your love for your waifu shouldn't be cause for negative emotions, it should be a fuel for you to get up each morning and do the absolute best you can do every day!

I hope you're not implying that Chie is one of those examples, because I feel that helping her to address an area of concern for her (romance) actively helps to assuage insecurity about her femininity and gives her additional reasons to start to feel worthwhile of being loved.

I feel like Aigis is one such example though. And for all her adorable talk about babymaking, Yuko too. Especially after her conversation about how she got asked out by a guy and cautiously said yes, only to find out he was cheating on his girlfriend with her and she felt like shit because of it. Persona 3 forcing you to romance a girl to max out their social link wasn't fair to her.

She's not the cause of negative emotions, they are.

>penis inspection
Did somebody call?

Attached: 1468249609145.png (310x954, 284K)

You're a horrible persona and do not deserve her.

P3 is just weird about how it tackles relationships.

>you can't say no to any of the girls
>so basically progressing any female S.Link prevents you from even advancing any other female s.link because jealous/reversing
who the fuck thought that was a good idea.

I haven't played Persona 5 yet because I'm a huge moralfag and the idea of being a thief, even Robin Hood style or whatever disgusts me deeply.

good thing you don't actually steal anything because everything in palaces is imaginary. you don't even steal the treasures, cognition palaces just create an identical object in the real world for them to keep.

(You)

You can progress them, it's just that a lot of the links have a 45 day cooldown before the link reverses, since if you haven't hung out with that friend in nearly two months they'll start to question your friendship. Once a girl is in their jealous zone that cooldown instead shortens to 15 days if you see another girl. I ended up reversing Yuko's and Fuuka's from the 45 day limit because I thought they'd only reverse during their jealous phases and other game events came up.

I didn't say she was, I said your love for her.
If you love her a lot, and people shitposting about her upsets you, that is natural.
But you need to learn to focus more on the positive aspect of that love instead of the negative that others shitposting brings.
I used to cry back when I first discovered my love for her, and now 5 years later, I have learned that things that out of my control should never affect me emotionally.
Focus on the good user, on her, and don't concern yourself with what random nobodies who don't understand her think about her.
It may take some time, but I assure you, it is the happiest path you can take.

Attached: Fuuka Morning.png (700x520, 378K)

>tfw P5 gave us two milfs that are easily the best girls in their game

Attached: 1568421464112.png (2048x1480, 2.26M)

if you are dating a girl in p3 and hang out with any other girls even at a low rank you have to go reassure the one you're dating which wastes a Link day

I dated Tae on my first run and she is easily one of the most boring links in the game. Her design is amazing but her personality is like flavorless oatmeal.

Attached: pants off.jpg (1545x853, 195K)

Then you should like it because the targets you're stealing from are mostly complete assholes and you're in the right for depriving them of the thing that's turning them evil, making them face justice.

>boring
She knocks you out for several hours at a time and "experiments" on you.
She could be as annoying as Futaba and I'd still get a raging hard on from her

Yeah. You're absolutely right. Yet I would still desire all the same.

Attached: 64203385_p0.jpg (3508x4961, 1.27M)

they never imply she does anything to you while you are unconscious. and her romance scenes are just so... uninteresting. Aside from one line saying "I'll give you a thorough examination" or whatever. And then in one of the later scenes she outright says you're not even her type, but she's dating you anyway.

Teddie x2

I don't like people shitposting about her but I've become somewhat numb to it since it's so common place. It's the people that claim to also love her like I do that irritate me. But you're right I shouldn't let it get to me.

borgar

Attached: 1564983536576.jpg (800x534, 63K)

>she outright says you're not her type
I just went and watched it now
All she says is "i was never into younger guys" implying she wasnt but she's into you and that you're a man now
It's your opinion and your tastes
That's also not the just the one "Thorough examination" line there's a few more of them that are riddled with sexual innuendo

why is she so perfect Yea Forums?

Attached: 1568424183892.jpg (477x673, 433K)

>my top 3 are S tier
Can't argue with that.

Attached: 92f797b9b4c90a07dffdae26a10795b3.jpg (2480x3508, 746K)

Because you touch yourself at night

Complaints about her appearance aside, she could have been handled much better

Attached: smug proto ohya.jpg (270x949, 69K)

No I fap during the day

Attached: 1568417209516.jpg (766x767, 136K)

She simply perfectly exudes domestic comfort

Attached: 76111202_p1.jpg (1000x1000, 374K)

Kawamaki is for making babies with

Attached: teacher mommy.png (530x455, 94K)

ann would be 10% better if the tail was a functional buttplug from the start

Attached: 1566940936958.png (225x225, 6K)

I want to solve mysteries with Naoto!

Attached: 1564989596006.jpg (850x799, 170K)

I saw this game yesterday.

Attached: 363109_6522c56a0e367b067c1674de030f249ee184760c.png (616x353, 454K)

Ann would be better if she didn't pretend she's ostracized for being a beautiful white girl that's competition has to work 10x as hard just to defeat Ann's natural beauty

I can't remember where her parents were from, was it Sweden or Finland?

>Ann would be better if she didn't pretend she's ostracized for being a beautiful white girl that's competition has to work 10x as hard just to defeat Ann's natural beauty
she literally is tho

Ann is spoiled and pampered the entire game for being beautiful and the only people that are "mean" to her are jealous thots that don't get any of the male attention Ann get's all game

I want to be a hero that gets utterly defeated by this girl that would fashion herself a sexy anime villainess!

Attached: 75325796_p0.jpg (1447x2047, 973K)

Joker's on a time limit to impregnate her so no doubt he'll be putting in overtime doing so.

Attached: cropped.png (1024x399, 553K)

>rape
Game is trash, Naoto is for love and marriage!

Attached: 1564988613468.jpg (600x833, 344K)

>Ann is spoiled and pampered the entire game for being beautiful and the only people that are "mean" to her are jealous thots that don't get any of the male attention Ann get's all game
That's the point user. She dgaf about male attention, she wants friends, but everyone is too jelly and decide to ostracize her.

>she's only 28
Plenty of time to shoot a couple of kids into her

Attached: 1568414641510.jpg (736x847, 96K)

Oh yes but bear in mind first Joker would need to be of an age where he is ready to be a father. Though he's already quite mature so its not like that would be many years off
They could teach their kids how to fish.

Attached: fishing together.jpg (542x767, 68K)

>she wants friends
that she gets
Nippon society is so autistic, it's like the epitome of first world problems, making issues out of nonissues
The reality is whites are treated like gods in nipland as they're the top of the foodchain when it comes to partner attractiveness

OH GOD THAT TIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>joker needs to be older
But why
Kawamaki basically gave Joker a free pass to use her holes and let her be the responsible one
All he needs to do is get a job and let Kawamaki be the housewife

Attached: 1566585440995.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

>aigis and chie in S tier
>yukiko in F tier
a man of culture, i see

>that she gets
No she fucking doesn't. The only one willing to look past her appearance and like her for who she is is Shiho. Everyone else buys into the rumors surrounding her and writes her off as being a slut despite it being clearly false.

>The reality is whites are treated like gods in nipland as they're the top of the foodchain when it comes to partner attractiveness
t. things that never happened. nips may like whites more than other foreigners but not more than other nips. fwiw brazilians and some other off-brand Spaniards might even beat whites.

So none of the Phantom Thieves are her friends?
Or the females who apologize to her after Kamoshida confessed?

>All he needs to do is get a job and let Kawamaki be the housewife
And that's going to take one more year of high school plus four more years of college just to get to entry-level salary.

She had only one friend before you, even Ryuji she stopped being friends with until the events of the game rekindle their friendship. She was treated as a huge slut solely because of her looks and when she turned down the sexually aggressive and abusive gym teacher he raped her only friend in revenge.

Attached: 1564989815640.jpg (800x707, 601K)

Of course the Phantom Thieves are her friends obviously I'm talking about prior to her joining the Phantom Thieves. And no, I don't think the girls who apologize to her afterwards are her friends. Maybe she gets along with them better after the events with Kamoshida but they're not friends. Hell, in Hawaii the only reason people want to hang out with her is because she knows English and they don't.

>brazilians and some other off-brand Spaniards might even beat whites
pure fiction

Why do people think this is Yu when he's clearly Akihiko in his high school outfit?

Yeah that explains why nips and koreans spend millions in trying to make their faces and features look white as possible

If you didn't end P5 with hundreds of thousands of yen you didnt fight enough

Joker should be able to knock up all the females in the game and still have money left over to provide for more females

>not liking ann for her wholesome personality

How would all of Joker's friends react to him marrying his teacher?
What about his parents?
And imagine the great story they would be able to tell their children of not only how they met but all Joker did.

Attached: cheesy.jpg (600x1584, 362K)

I just want to hug_ the small the doctor.

Attached: 1561645236364.jpg (600x700, 110K)

>she only has one friend, she was treated as a slut
She's a fucking model and did nothing to dissuade those same rumors. She basically strung Kamoshida along just to keep Shiho in volleyball and when he pushed too far she finally turned him down and he freaked out.

The biggest thing I like about her personality is her affinity towards sexy anime villainesses.

Attached: panther_by_mmidori31_dcvx0dm-fullview.jpg (1024x1397, 222K)

Someone say sexy anime villainess?

Attached: 67438965293.jpg (800x1132, 718K)

>how would they all react
All the females would kill themselves out of pure jealousy at being inferior to an older woman and teacher
Joker names his daughters after all the thots who died of pure jealously

Attached: 1568416303173.png (850x510, 258K)

So Ann's ostracized because she's too autistic to make her own friends and doesn't reach out to people after they make an effort to be friendly and reach out to her?
Got it

A few thousand bucks isn't enough to support a family in Tokyo without an extra job.

I dont think they'd take it that badly except maybe haru. Just for keks he could name his son Goro as well
But I do still imagine it would be a slightly awkward wedding.

Attached: wedding.jpg (807x566, 288K)

Damn I didn't realize the yen to USD rate was so skewed.
Maybe they can just live together in Leblanc until he gets a good job lmao

Attached: 1565307948614.jpg (960x540, 57K)

>Sojiro just giving you a thumbs up while Futaba wears that mask to hide her bloodshot eyes

Attached: 1568414958418.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

>did nothing to dissuade those same rumors
What the fuck is she supposed to do? We see what happens when she gives even the slightest bit of push back towards his advances. Not to mention Kamoshida has the school wrapped around his finger and everyone will believe his word over anyone. She has no power in the situation which is why they had to resort to magical brain washing to resolve it in the first place. And the only reason people stop believing the rumors about Anne is because he confessed. If they had just killed him instead of changing his heart then he dies a hero and the school's perception of her doesn't change and nobody ever believes that he drove Shiho to suicide.

Sadayo has an apartment.
I imagine after turning 18 and moving back to Tokyo he works in Leblanc (part-time while attending Uni) and moves in with Sadayo. though the Leblanc space sure is comfy.

Attached: movie night.jpg (1280x1811, 252K)

>what is she supposed to do
Show the police her phone
Creepy mofo was hitting her up constantly
Say "i'm not dating him"
Not get into his car when he offers you a ride
Like I said nips are autistic and ovethink way too hard. There are ways of not getting run over and letting your life get ruined by pieces of shit, but of course it's a video game so that would make too much sense

whats ein doing there

Attached: 1564986579499.jpg (1280x960, 1.09M)

Honestly I ended my 2nd play through with over a million and a half yen. That kind of money could at least get him started IMO, and living in Leblanc just means they don't have to pay for rent at Kawamaki's place

>Show the police her phone
>Creepy mofo was hitting her up constantly
Kamoshida then says she was the one coming on to him and they believe him because he's star volleyball gold medalist. Remember there were enough people at Shujin who knew the rumors and sided with him anyway because he brought them success and prestige. Ann would be ostracized even further for trying to upset this.

>Say "i'm not dating him"
>Not get into his car when he offers you a ride
>There are ways of not getting run over and letting your life get ruined by pieces of shit
Then Shiho's career gets fucked. He literally raped her just so he could teach Ann a lesson about rejecting him.

Well I had something typed out but said it better. You conveniently ignore the fact that her ONLY friend she has ever had is being used as blackmail against her. You also are treating her like she's an adult and should have all the answers when in reality she's a fucking 16 year old girl who doesn't even have her parents to turn to because they're out of the country.

If you think Liz's humour comes from "lol so random" moments then you completely missed what makes her fun

This entire situation wouldn't be an issue if Ann and Shiho weren't so autistic about what they wanted to do
Shiho liked volleyball but it was obvious she was only doing it because Ann pushed her into doing it
Ann only pushed her into doing it because she thought that was what she enjoyed most so she put up with Kamoshida for her sake, despite both of them being too retarded to think for themselves and not fall for peer pressure.

>Shiho liked volleyball but it was obvious she was only doing it because Ann pushed her into doing it
Source: your ass.

>not fall for peer pressure.
It's a Japanese high school you mongoloid.

>have all the answers
The entire game is about teenagers pretending to have all the answers for complicated adult shit, that their entire solution to dealing with is "hurr just change his heart" which ultimately leads into falling into a trap and getting their entire scheme almost fucked that only didn't happen because Akechi had a slip up about pancakes

Why did you include the literal 6 year old

Because she needs to be protected.

P3 Fem

Elizabeth

Attached: Shin.Megami.Tensei_.PERSONA.3.full.492276.jpg (1479x1517, 1.33M)

>source my ass
Shiho literally tried to talk to Ann about Kamoshida and Ann just changed the subject despite knowing something was going on
She just said "just grin and bear through it so you can go to championships"

>Marie
Couldn't agree more

>Makoto not AT LEAST B
Man i bet whoever make this belive Hifumi was going to be a Phantom thieve

>thieve

What are you talking about? The game makes it very clear that Anne doesn't know that Shiho is being abused.

When Nanako is a teenager she's gonna be the hottest of the bunch and the literal best waifu.
Too bad she's already committed to Yu.

Makoto is pretty cute and innocent I'd put her in B tier
Are nips really this autistic about relationships though?
Call it culture shock, but to play a game where all of your romances are embarrassed by holding hands and sitting next to each other is really odd to an American

You need to go replay or watch it on Youtube or something.
I'm pretty sure one of her confidant scenes has her admitting to knowing something, but attempted to remain ignorant

Culture differences. Physical contact is considered very intimate.

She says nothing of the sort. What she does say is that she should have called out Kamoshida on his bluff and believed in her skills more because Shiho is legitimately skilled at volleyball and Kamoshida wouldn't have risked losing games by taking away her starting position. Regardless though that would have solved nothing because he still would have abused Shiho.

You are correct.

Attached: 497969_06e.png (612x291, 258K)

Yeah I figured as much
It's just so cute and endearing
Makes me really hate being a filthy gaijin born in a manhating society

They'll be cleaning your room tonight. What do they find?

Attached: butler and maid.jpg (954x1115, 433K)

the rope and handcuffs I'll be using to tie up joker so I can impregnate Kawamaki in front of him

Attached: 1568422146508.jpg (960x1200, 118K)

A lot of dust, useless old books, and redundant cables everywhere

>Kawamaki
is her name not 'kawakami'

here we go

Attached: persona.png (747x660, 449K)

Kawakami, more like cute god

You really don't like the velvet girls, huh?

shhh i'm retarded
i've got coom brain right now

Attached: the best.png (500x281, 140K)

more like Kawamommy!

Not a fan of lolis, and just didn't like the twins as characters.

Margaret was pretty boring, but maybe I put her too low.

Marie is just bad.

Elizabeth is cool tho.

kami

Attached: popsicle.jpg (947x1193, 141K)

I'd like to make her a mommy

Attached: 1568421556819.png (1600x1800, 617K)

Kanami deserves to be higher.

the best part of kawakami's relationship is how its taking a tired, old depressed lady and brightening her life through youthful energy
I wish that could happen to me...

Attached: recharge.jpg (1100x2078, 385K)

Considering the amount of shit tier lists, this isn't terrible. Still some shit taste but not as much as others.

the best part isn't giving her the youthful energy
it's realizing she has her own youthful energy that's being left untapped as she dresses up as an inferior younger woman

Attached: tm4kcy2emqe11.jpg (580x1599, 141K)

You’re just a retard.

r8/h8

Attached: my-image.png (1216x467, 327K)

I look for where Anne is and if she's not at the top the list is immediately invalidated to me.

Makoto is at least B tier but other than that pretty good

Honestly that might be on me. I played P4D but skipped through the story because I assumed it would be shit, So I have no clue what she's like.

Right.
It really is satisfying seeing her spend time at Leblanc's outside the maid outfit at rank 9/10. A shame her actual model doesnt change whenever you ask her to do something after that point. An inflexibility in the code? But I think they lampshade how they let her keep the costume even after quitting.
And I'm sure she can still bring out for sexy times with joker if he wants.

Attached: reverse.jpg (312x411, 68K)

pretty good but Chie and Chihiro should swap places

Tiers are still for queers.

Attached: Tiers.jpg (2535x1508, 921K)

honestly, the reason shes so low is because shes attractive enough to where it feels unrealistic even in a vn game

>left out Sae

Attached: 468347894.png (872x632, 168K)

This is a solid tier list. Bottom tiers are perfect, and top two tiers are subjective but have all the best girls regardless of exact placement.

I mean she is drop dead gorgeous but I don't know if it's unrealisticly so.

You're right. I dont know how I missed that. She is S tier for me though you'll be happy to hear

Attached: b8z90u76uz611.jpg (700x990, 67K)

Good.

Attached: portrait.png (1280x1524, 2.89M)

>can still bring it out for sexy times
I'm not sure what I prefer more
Her worshiping her master and meowing all over his cock or her being the domineering older mommy wife
They're both god tier and would be worth flip flopping around with every day

Attached: e6d.jpg (706x1000, 542K)

Sae is A tier until we can actually romance her
The OVA valentine scene isn't enough for me

Pull the Trigger > Wait and See

Wiping All Out > Mass Destruction

Attached: FeMC.jpg (805x930, 468K)

Attached: 1564983263424.gif (639x356, 2.31M)

Well from the tiny bit of on the rails interaction we get with her I already think shes great but a romance route with her would definitely overshadow makoto any day. Japs wont feel the same though

Attached: mating-press-gif-6.gif (872x632, 621K)

Stop it

Attached: 1480992046684.jpg (1042x1200, 188K)

>Japs wont feel the same
Dont care
I want to cuck Makoto

What the fuck is the appeal of Aigis?

Guys wanna fuck robutts

Attached: tf2heavywantstoaskrobuttsomething.webm (783x440, 1.6M)

Preach.

Attached: tumblr_oq8a2pBLrL1tirjqno1_1280.png (700x536, 311K)

>spoiler
IKR? The things I'd do to have a guy like Ren.

Attached: 1355428_15sfw.png (926x257, 374K)

Attached: get smoked.png (872x632, 281K)

She doesn't even have a figure in canon and acts like an autistic child.

Well I mean gender-swapped but basically yeah. I need a hero.
Although I suppose I'll just have to be my own hero then.

Attached: secret sin.jpg (600x727, 60K)

I agree on pull the trigger but mass destruction has always been my shit, especially the answer version

Attached: 1544844770359.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

>acts like an autistic child
You realize you're in a Persona thread right?

Attached: 1568430146711.jpg (2115x2115, 2.62M)

she just barely got endowed with human emotion as a mechanical being, cut her some slack

Attached: 1568182866808.jpg (1200x1791, 269K)

Is sensei autistic?

Never cuz she's a mary sue.

1 dimensional characters are easy to understand for manchildren

I wasnt really referring to her by posting Kawakami, but Futaba, Hifumi, and Takemi are pretty autistic
Takemi is the good kind of autistic though and gets me hard

>Haru needs a fuckton of work and way more exposure
>Someone at Atlus: "HEY GUYZ, HOW BOUT YOU INCLUDE MY OC DONUT STEEL CHARACTER!?"

How can one company have such fucked up priorities?

Mitsuru, chie, and naoto are dramatically overrated imo.

>elizabeth is B tier.
>fuuka C tier

only things I disagree with.

>tfw you will never have this

Attached: 89b07f_6290099.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

Robots trying to be human is cute and innocent.

You get Haru too late in the game for her to be worth spending time on unless you go specifically for her

>she just barely got endowed with human emotion as a mechanical being
Now I kind of want to see the opposite, a human who feels robotic and emotionless in their life but comes to accept this side of themself, so in order to facilitate further control of their persona and combat ability they transfer their consciousness to a robot body.

A human who feels isolated by their stunted and flat emotions and so becomes a mechanical being.

>but the Fuuka of Futaba's time is likely a grown married woman by now

this genuinely bothers me.
makes me feel old like twin peaks season 3 did.

1 dimensional characters are better for writing.

That's Door-kun. Only thing missing is he doesn't become a robot. The spinoffs give him an aloof personality.

Little boy Ken from Persona 3 would be as old as Goro in the time period of Persona 5. Nanako will probably be either still in high school or even in college by the time Persona 6 comes out.

How? Aigis is so boring compared to the other P3 girls.

>Nanako will probably be either still in high school or even in college by the time Persona 6 comes out.

Reminds me of the kid across from my house, who was in kindergarden, when I was entering highschool, is going to college now.

I've never seen a fictional character that so perfectly captured "natural beauty". Looking so good in her natural, basic state

Attached: vermont kiss touch.png (631x3819, 3.9M)

>How? Aigis is so boring compared to the other P3 girls.

Have you actually gotten through her S-link?
A lot of her character is misleading. Shes not actually interested in the MC, and shes arguably not interested in becoming a human for romantic reasons.

If you listen to whats his face, he explains aigis' programming. He tells you that aigis looks human to strengthen her persona. Not because she wants to appear human, but she is programmed to find anyway to kill shadows better.

She litterally gives 0 fucks outside of killing shadows. She only cares about you, because you have a shadow inside you

The irony is that her one dimensional programming makes her the most interesting character.

Reminder, that Chie is currently in the police academy, Akihiko is a police chief hopeful, Yukari is practically hollywood tier now, Rise and Kanami are not just idols anymore but singers,Yukiko is famous enough that she's gotten a TV spot promoting her Inn, Teddie is now a national mascot, Namatame is back in politics as a senator and Naoto has retired as a detective

By our real world time 2020 Nanako will be an adult and the P3 cast will be entering their 30s and the P4 cast entering their late 20s and the P2 and P1 cast will be in their 50s and 40s

natural beauty is my irl fetish
to my dismay it usually ends up on bitches and women who are way out of my league

Attached: 1568392636684.jpg (526x800, 79K)

Aigis is basically Data, she starts off as a boring emotionless robot and the appeal is seeing her grow to become a real girl. Her social link helped but The Answer especially did a number for her character. Sure it's a stock sci-fi character type that's been done to death, but it's because it works.

Attached: 1294811117683.gif (300x225, 1.27M)

The issue with that is Aigis is a "perfected" model anti-shadow weapon. You need to have an ego to use a Persona, and only Persona-users can harm shadows. Give a guy a machine gun and he can pump all the lead he's got into a shadow and it'll do fuckall. But let a Persona-user at it and they can kick or punch the shadow to death easily. Kirijo couldn't get the balance between human and machine down correct at first, so you've got Labrys, who in her development actively switched from killing moves to disarms because she was uncomfortable with hurting others and wants to live as a human, going to school, etc, while Aigis is more robotic.

>Sure it's a stock sci-fi character type that's been done to death

Dunno if Pinocchio or the clay golem is sci-fi

>By our real world time 2020 Nanako will be an adult and the P3 cast will be entering their 30s and the P4 cast entering their late 20s and the P2 and P1 cast will be in their 50s and 40s
I think you have your chronology incorrect. Persona 3 takes place in 2009-2010, where the primary cast at Gekkoukan is 16-17. So by 2020 they'd be 26-27, not in their 30s.

Neither are robots, but yes it's basically the same character type.

>The issue with that is Aigis is a "perfected" model anti-shadow weapon.

A "perfected" anti-shadow weapon would essentially be a human with robtic implants. She would still need to train her persona.

I wonder if girls gush over Data the same way guys gush over Aigis.

But Kirijo wanted weapons that would obey them and follow orders faithfully, but could still wield Personas. Even Aigis disobeyed Ikutsuki when he told her to execute the crucified SEES members, which ended up with him failing to initiate the Fall. And Labrys refused to kill any more and tried to escape, only to fail when she realized she was on an island.

that just sounds like shes less than perfect.

who?

That's why I put "perfect" in quotation marks. Because Aigis was as close as they could get with that project, as they were essentially asking trying to create inhumane humans, and that tends to cause Personas to go berserk and attack anyone around them. A true perfected one would probably be the reverse like stated above, a human who transfers their consciousness and Persona to a robotic body, instead of a robot who learns humanity and yearns for the world outside their own metal shell.

>instead of a robot who learns humanity and yearns for the world outside their own metal shell.

debatable if she really wanted to learn humanity though. that could still be her programming trying to develop her persona. Even trying to maintain freedom could be attributed to that.

I always thought of her as a sort of mother figure to Door-kun given she babies you the whole game also its her fault he dies in the end but at the same time the reason he lived a fulfilling life. I never understood why people want her to pair up with door-kun.

Loli that there is a romance option for for some reason despite not existing in the real world

About as much as human behavior could be attributed to chemicals and instinct, yeah.

Then why would she stop performing killshots on the other anti-shadow weapons and instead go for nonlethal disarms? The defeated robots' data was uploaded into her and she hated it

>always thought of her as a sort of mother figure to Door-kun given she babies you the whole game

Probably cause if you die, shit goes south instantly.

I think that's basically the basis of all android questions. Does it really matter if the skeleton under the skin is metal?

>Then why would she stop performing killshots on the other anti-shadow weapons and instead go for nonlethal disarms?

Is this in the Answer?

I think he was referring to Labrys with that.

Attached: 1495834182378.jpg (964x1080, 80K)

Yeah I mean Labrys there, who is a lot more human than Aigis is. Aigis stuck to Door-kun to monitor the shadow she sealed in his body, but after everyone let Ryoji fuck off to become the moon she was left without purpose or reason for existing and had to discover her own reason to live. That's the basis of the Aeon Arcana, growing familiar with an unfamiliar world. And as such her robotic statue of Athena Persona, Palladion, gave rise to an actual flesh and blood Persona, Pallas Athena.

Attached: 1502213006388.jpg (896x649, 87K)

Rise a best

i actually laughed
take a (You) user

When I saw this reply I actually laughed.

Kek well memed my friends. Liked and shared!

- sent from my iPhone 7

Ah geez mods get this guy out of here
Too lewd!

Hey google post my onions wojacks

this was a nice thread. Thanks for it anons.

Attached: cute.png (960x1430, 1.59M)

Yeah. Can't wait for P5R.

I've noticed that Joker + teacher gets the most art, is that just because Yea Forums is full of mommyfags or is the pairing literally the most popular even mainstream?

sadly I wont be able to play Royal because I emulate but hopefully the threads will be nice.

Attached: chrome_XyC6mZJYHj.png (690x998, 1.03M)

In a recent japanese fan-poll she ranked second among all the confidants. personacentral.com/comiket-plus-persona-5-character-poll/
In a previous one she was fourth personacentral.com/persona-5-maniax-user-poll-results-favorite-characters-personas-scenes/
I'd say she is the most popular of the non-party girls, competing with Tae, the doctor. Among the party girls I'd put her popularity below Makoto and above Haru around Futaba's level.

>does Yea Forums have mommy issues
Also yes. The most popular ship does depend on the community. For example over at /vg/ in the Persona general most posters love pairing the MC with Akechi, same with tumblr. For the actual most "mainstream" pairing I'd say Makoto.

Attached: chrome_87MLPlB8ET.png (654x992, 1.01M)

Why is /vg/ so much more ghey than Yea Forums.

That I cannot tell you. Good night.

Attached: chrome_NBnGpbWftl.png (724x1002, 1.01M)

oh nvm i forgot destiny 2 was ps2

Who cares?

>competing with Tae
Best girls, even if I'd rather not have Tae being the one dropping down in ranking.

Attached: 1547233885249.jpg (1000x1053, 775K)