All the people hoping Pokemon sword and shields sales will fall are in for some asspain...

All the people hoping Pokemon sword and shields sales will fall are in for some asspain. I've seen multiple commercials for the games today and they won't come out for 2 months. The marketing for this game is enormous for a Nintendo game.

Attached: 210.jpg (1920x1080, 710K)

It won't fail, especially with how big the Switch base is. But that doesn't mean it will be good, either.

Trying to trick me into wasting money on a Switch portable, fuck you I'm waiting for the Plus

If you ignore the national dex the game actually looks pretty good lately and let's be real here most players never used the national dex.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Attached: bit it right off.webm (400x400, 1.26M)

I've already accepted that pokemon is an EA tier cashgrab and masuda is focusing 100% on children so adults can't enjoy these games

Attached: 1520631326767.png (658x652, 273K)

$.5 has been added to your account.

What the fuck?

I'm not hoping for it to fail. I'm hoping for it to underperform.

Black and White underperforming was probably what sent the series into a downward spiral to begin with. If Sword and Shield do the same, it might be enough to get the Pokémon Company to stop being complete idiots with how they're handling the series.

The sad part is that there's a lot of genuine improvements being made in Sword and Shield, yet they had to push the flavor of the month aspect even further than they were already.

Attached: 1566178809159.png (500x500, 77K)

The graphics look decent now with upgraded textures (for a switch game), the new Pokemon all look great, it has overworld Pokemon a huge improvement from the 3ds games. The camping system looks fun, the wild and the raid battles add some extra content. The waifus look great. The dress up will be fun. It's not Pokemon botw but it's a noticeable improvement to the 3ds games.

>implying they won’t instead double down on their stupid ass decisions if the games underperform

I actually think the game is looking good. I love the female character designs and the music sounds amazing so far. I kinda want to buy it but I already know they're going to release a definitive edition in about a year like they always do.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p6y0pf10uf1ve2agf_500.jpg (487x650, 80K)

looks coomfy as fuck

>The graphics look decent now with upgraded textures
the upgrade was minimum, without a side comparison you can't tell the difference, it still looks like shit compared to every single other AAA game on the switch

Attached: file.png (960x540, 1.09M)

I don't give a shit about the graphics, I don't transfer Pokemon between games, and there's no alternatives that are on the same level so I'm gonna get it probably.

no need, because the trailer in the last direct somehow managed to pique my interest already. it wasn't even on my radar before. would be my first pokemon game in a long time.

it's probably because this isn't a 3ds game.

Yeah how many of those are there on the switch? 6 made by Nintendo and 2 third parties?

>the new Pokemon all look great
It's without a doubt the absolute worst batch of new Pokémon yet based on what they've shown off.

and how does this excuse the most profitable franchise in the world to at least try to get remotely close?

It's the most profitable franchise in the world because of he merchandise. The most profitable franchise in the world means N O T H I N G. Saying it over and over means N O T H I N G.

How much do want to bet that the game will release to glowing reviews and high sales.

The seethers on this board will have a shit attack as usual and try invent a new reality to cope like they always do

Attached: 1568098259909.jpg (414x407, 27K)

it looks like another tech demo like XY

they're obviously are going to bundle it with the switch lite

>If you ignore the the shit smeared walls It's a pretty nice room
The game doesn't look good, the overworld looks like shit, the he battle animations still look bad and yeah not a lot of people filled the natdex but at least the could use every Pokemon if so they wanted

>oh noooo now i have to actually play the game instead of being able to just transfer over my beloved meta team that has been collecting dust in my bank for literal years

Attached: 1510702418827.jpg (454x558, 56K)

Everyone knows it's gonna sell like pancakes, that doesn't mean the games are good, the Pokemon fanbase has no standards whatsoever

There are people from the Pokemon fanbase that don't want this as well and have been marching to boycott this game since Matsuda gave the big reveal. Don't think that every one of us is a drooling retard. People may have accepted shit graphics and other stuff until now but not the cut of pokemons

>implying the blind masses aren't going to buy that awful garbage just like they did with LGPE

Oh I know, i guess I should have said "hardcore Pokemon fanboys" instead, too bad they are the majority and it's because of them that gamefreak has become so lazy to the point of making this shit

it's their choice to handle it poorly, every other profitable franchise actually uses a budget relative to their earnings

The games sell over 10 million on average are you fucking kidding me? They HAVE the money.

I will only get it if the female MC can wear sandals.

please understand, it's hard to make game when game only sell 16 million unit