Would it be worth getting one of these for 200 bucks? How does it work as a 4k player?

Would it be worth getting one of these for 200 bucks? How does it work as a 4k player?

Attached: xboxonex.jpg (425x395, 13K)

4k player as in 4k movies? It works fine.

It's a really nice system design wise, it just doesn't have any games. If you've got a lot of BC 360 and OG xbox games you want to play in 4k it might be worth it.

Definitely get one for $200 a lot of newer games have a 1080 @ 60 or 4k @ 30 option

200 dollars is great, though I'd still consider cutting your losses if you're after a 4k bluray player. Get an S model and leave the 1440p/4K gaming to your PC, which has the same library and then some.

I have a bunch of OG xbox games and I would definitely be picking up some 360 titles.

If it were me I'd save up for a PS5/Scarlett at this stage but it's a good price if you can't wait a year.

Wait the S plays UHD discs? I thought the X was the only one that did.

Indeed it does, it was one of the big reasons I got mine along with MCC and Forza Horizon 2. These days it's my 4k bluray player as I'm a physicalfag.

Yes I bought an S for 220 but new.

>Xbone has backwards compatibility
>still won't play all my OG games
well at least they tried, but it looks like I'll be holding on to my original xbox even if I get a Xbone. Some real glaring omissions though. Doom 3, Battle for Bikini Bottom, Super Monkey Ball Deluxe, Munchs Odyssey. All absent from the list.

Make sure you buy BfBB again when the remake comes out!

It's gonna watch you sleep at night and monitor your heart rate.

if you don't have a pc and want a somewhat playable gaming experience with good visuals then go for it.

It can also output at 4k 60 or 1080p 144, freesync and HDR. The S model is frankly better OSwise than the PS4 slim, even if I prefer the Sony UI.

That's fucking great. Well I guess I'll be getting one.

See everyone wants to play Halo and they are fucking tired of waiting those faggots of 343.

I wouldnt mind playing halo but I really want to play rare replay

This. The S is a great media box if you need one.

Are the Xbox One S and X well built in terms of hardware? They dont have issues like the RROD from the old 360?

No the only problem I have with the original and s is the vents are on top of the console
The x finally got them on the sides and rear

I bought an S for MCC, Rare Replay, and BC titles and don't regret it. Ace Combat 6 and Ninja Gaiden Black are must-plays.

what kind of person needs a bluray player these days, what kind of person actually buys blurays instead of just watching movies for free on your computer

The vent being on the top allows the system to have one big fan which is better for quieter cooling as it needs less RPM to move the same amount of air. Mine is extremely quiet even under load, meanwhile I've heard PS4 Slims that sound like jet engines when playing Fallout 4 or Battlefield. I hear the X is quiet as well, then again that has an entirely different cooling design.

Did you manage to get any of the dlc for ac6 when it was available on 360? If so you can redownload it on xbone

I buy the blurays for movies I first pirated and watched but liked so much I will probably watch them again. If I'm going to buy physical in this day and age it might aswell be 4k bluray.

200? Fuck yes it’s worth it.

Where are you getting for $200? Used or sale?