Where in the fuck is my monk game, Square?

Where in the fuck is my monk game, Square?

Attached: inCollage_20190915_132220348.jpg (1920x1920, 1.25M)

What about white mage or black mage?

Right here OP!

Attached: le monke.png (547x386, 130K)

Thats a balck mage

Attached: 20190915_134614.jpg (4032x3024, 3.3M)

Fighter = Warrior. Cecil is a Dark Knight/Paladin. Tidus or Squall is more along the lines of a Warrior than he is.

Also, Terra is more of a Sage than a Red Mage since she actually gets good spells.

Fighter literally promotes into Paladin
Also, Black Belt isn't a canon party member, White Mage is, and a White Mage stars as the main character of X.

Kingts in FF1 are the original Paladins as they can learn low level white magic

You can think of Terra as a super red mage similar to how Zidane makes original thoefs look like babies. Rather than getting halfway good ewipment and spells she gets the best of both because protagonist boost.

What makes black belt non canon exactly? Why would there be a canon party? Also i didnt get far into X but isnt Tidus the protagonist? Story seemed to be following him decently enough for hiw far i got.

>Also i didnt get far into X but isnt Tidus the protagonist? Story seemed to be following him decently enough for hiw far i got.
Well spoilers but Tidus doesn't exist Yuna is the main character of the story.

Snow.

Fighter promotes to knight though?

No one likes snow

FF1 knights are Warriors with low white magic. Thats literally Cecil.

What class are all the FFVII characters?

Yuna is a summoner

>White mage.
Yuna.

All her sphere grid is focused on white magic though.

Isnt Vaan canonically a Monk? His clothes are even similar to the Monks in FFT

Attached: ff12-vaan-concept[1].jpg (1100x1000, 191K)

Street urchin = thief don't it?

Was there a point to making Queen Brahne so ugly? Was it doubling down on the King of Baron reference by making her blue and round like Cagnazzo?

I think Tidus would be a red mage of sorts.
He gets a lot of mana and support spells

Yeah, he's closer to a thief.

Secondary to her being a Summoner and anybody can use white magic in that game with enough sphere-grid moving