Gruntyposting thread

Post rhymes (bonus points if your rhymes are insulting characters that aren’t currently playable in smash)

Attached: 84C78594-2D91-45A5-BFE4-1557AF1D7F22.png (560x584, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGCq3Bj7_x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wart of hag and crusty minge
This OP just posted cringe!

fucking based rhyme

A better thread died for this slag
It's more proof OP is a fag!

Reimu in smash, now thats a joke
Why not DoomSlayer with demons he chokes?
Fighter Pass 2, People will be blue
When they don't get Japan's literally who!

>Mfw they’re insulting me, but they are also giving me material to insult other OP’s later
Keep those rhymes coming

Attached: D320168A-EF0E-4A89-A2EE-6164A5E21727.png (500x450, 169K)

Provide archived threads with these, I've been looking for them.

Attached: gruntnetta.png (615x878, 509K)

With a butthole of puss and filled with maggots
Was there any doubt that OP is a faggot?

The EGS stole your beloved game!
Can't beat them? That's a crying shame!

Attached: ghost pussy.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IGCq3Bj7_x0

bump

Looks like you can't cope
Maybe you need this rope!

Attached: gruntilda.jpg (550x309, 186K)

>This has got to be some lame prank. Because Geno in Smash? Gee, No Thanks!
>Wario, what a fat yellow goblin stout! I am surprised he hasn't died of gout!
>I'll give Bayonetta some props for being a witch. But darn what a stupid bitch!

Attached: 1496335445078.gif (500x364, 927K)

>implying Grunty wouldnt compliment Wario and flirt with him

>Wario? What a handsome man!
>I'd let him rummage my trash can!

Based rhyme

This

She stopped rhyming in Tooie... a shame.

In exchange its the better game.

Time for an entire thread of retards who don’t know how to count syllables.

RANDYYY!!!

They clean up this board.
They do it for free.
Insult the jannies
And it's a ban for thee.

would be better if second line was closer in meter to the first, my fix would be:
>Wart of hag and crusty minge,
>This faggot OP just posted cringe!

If a sexy female makes you irate
Perhaps it's time you dialate.

I don't think so... the game is better connected, but there are some things I don't really like...

1. Banjo-Kazooie used to get stronger, implying that the notes you gathered were used to break the spells inside the Grunty's lair. So there's a metaphor about musical instruments defeating the witch, it's lost in Tooie. An user argued that the Jamjar needs the notes to sing the song to make the magic happens, but still...

2. Too convoluted and big for its own good, they needed to add an ability to fly whenever you wanted with Kazooie, if separated from Banjo, and another ability to up their moviment speed together by, at least, 25%.

3. Mumbo-Jumbo gameplay is meaningless and super slow. His gameplay would be much better if he could create some magic pads and waypoints throughout the stages...

4. The Glowbos are unnecessary, also they're always near the tents, so it's meaningless.

5. It needs better landmarks in some stages, like the dinosaur one...

6. The musical notes are all clustered, and it's saved once you leave the stage, giving no challenge to the player. The notes were used for marking the stages and points of interesting, this design is gone now.

7. It's missing the last stage...

8. Cloud cuckoland is very poorly designed and feels like a cluster of leftovers from BK/DK/Conker and some unexplored ideas. They really rushed that one.

Attached: 1546058450806.gif (64x64, 18K)

At least BK is 100% complete. I just don't like the use of the last jigglys, and the last one that's not used at all. But I think they were meant for Tooie.

What a huge missed opportunity this wasn't a thing in Smash. Even the argument that she speaks normally in the Japanese games kind of falls flat because she still had a verbal tic in that look like version plus still made commentary regardless. Treehouse could have had a field day giving her fun rhyming schemes for the West and it wouldn't have adversely affected the Japanese version of the game at all. Some of my favorites mixed with some original:

>Mario the plumber, red not green, Grunty's got a toilet you can clean
>A bounty hunter from space with beauty unseen, this hag wouldn't mind swapping looks with her in my machine
>This pink puffball is much tougher than you, when I say he sucks it's because it's really true
>Hey look, it's Star Fox, and Grunty has a wager to settle. Will you please tell me, are those legs made of metal?
>What a pathetic dinosaur that plumber treats like a bike, but something grunty must know: what do its eggs smell like?
>Now who is this guy with such sweet stench wearing yellow? grunty must say he's quite the handsome fellow!
>This hedgehog thinks he's fast, but grunty knows the trick. Once she gets off her butt that is she'll show him who's really quick.
>This cat says it's the King of the Ring, so tough and hard to beat. How about becoming grunty's new pet, you can start by by rubbing her feet.