Why aren't you playing Fortnite right now?

Why aren't you playing Fortnite right now?

Attached: 1522657334589.png (900x1000, 1.09M)

My computer can't run it very well

I'm not underage
I only play good games

I don't like third person shooters

Because I am not a zoomer faggot, kys

Attached: 1546471216078.jpg (902x960, 86K)

Because I'm max PL and this season's content is fucking boring.
Also, bunny Penny is fucking garbage.

>posts shittily cropped zoomer meme

Limitless potential for character design in a video game and they went with an obese brown goblin.

Attached: 71685669_p0.png (636x928, 515K)

>this a healthy weight in america

The building mechanic gets kind of annoying after a while.

Attached: 18947984.webm (700x880, 1.54M)

>We live in an age where kids get angry at free games that don't shove microtransactions at them, as seen by the outrage at Apex Legends for taking so long to put out a "Battle Pass."
I'm too old.

It is free but it is shit,just like all battle royale games.

Because I'd rather saw my own foot off than playing this mess for more than two matches.

i liked playing in like preseason and up to season 2-3
the game turned into a turbo buildfest and got very boring at that point

Didn't one of the devs get nasty on social media towards "freeloaders" in a free-to-play game?

I'm saying kids actually get upset when there's no extras to pay for.

The building mechanic just looks obnoxious. I can't understand why it's as popular as it is.

Do you remember GunZ: the duel?
It's essentially K-styling

I think it was one of the Ape Legends devs,EA made shitting on its own customers a tradition.

I am to preoccupied with imagining her crushing my skull between her legs haha.

No shoulder switching means I never bothered to try it. I hate games where the difference between a right hand corner and a left hand corner are massive. It just feels so stupid and arbitrary.

that's one thicc bitch

Attached: cf3cc4041c0398d1bb101174a46acc14.jpg (1080x1920, 427K)

Because that model in on StW and not the BR
also i tried it during Season 5 back when Yea Forums shilled it to counter PUBG, it looked neat but got old really quick.

Because it's relegated to a Chink botnet.

It has some great skins that appeal to my penis though.

Attached: scourge-outfit-hd.png (660x660, 141K)

More like everyone is constantly angry at Respawn because they're useless hacks.
>Eight months
>Two content patches

50 v 50 mode is probably the funnest shit, it reminds me of early King Arthurs Gold. But the games also 20 gigs and not worth it for 1 gamemode.

The skins aren't interchangeable? Thought I heard you could play BR characters like Dire in the PVE mode.

Because its cringe

I don't like the round system at least in counter strike I'm not constantly joining new games after every round
also I still think an anti-building debuff for a short duration upon taking damage or shooting would make the game a lot better

no, the skins from StW dont cross towards the BR

It's popular because fortnite is unironically an extremely high skill ceiling game. One of the hardest PvP games out there for sure.

>shitnight
ded gaem
deal with it faggot

cute

Wow, you fit in!

Yea Forums doesn't like fortnite because Yea Forums users don't actually play games and they also arnt good at them.

i'm playing tf2 instead

I could never get into this autistic building game for the minecraft generation

Why do they price those skins so heavily?
If they've started to sell them for $1-$5 each, then even normies might buy them.

I burned out of BR after single season and got stuck in the middle of Canny valley because of all the ghost town missions

BR sucks and towers are boring

You guys ready for the splatoon × fortnite event?

Once I hit Twine, all my motivation went out the window