My husband and I made a pillow/blanket fort for our Borderlands 3 date night. We don’t have kids, this was just for us

My husband and I made a pillow/blanket fort for our Borderlands 3 date night. We don’t have kids, this was just for us.

Attached: gabankq2zom31.jpg (4032x3024, 955K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/30xkxu/i_had_a_vasectomy_yesterday_and_when_i_woke_up/
steamcommunity.com/id/tomoko/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/reddit/

Alright let’s see the leddit screencap

Why do couples make such a cringy shit. Cant you just on the couch like an adult?

Attached: 1567581108605m.jpg (1011x1024, 95K)

>My husband and I made a pillow/blanket fort for our Borderlands 3 date night. We don’t have kids, this was just for us.

Attached: soy.gif (452x371, 55K)

reddit points

BORDERLANDS ON THE SWITCH FUCKING WHEN AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: DeVs1dxVwAAELwB.jpg (1200x966, 104K)

that's pure reddit
downvoted

So Yea Forums now is just reddit, twitter, resetera reposts?

>We don’t have kids
of course you don't

What's with this trend of taking reddit posts and copypasting them to Yea Forums? I don't understand. Am I out of touch with zoomer humor?

Zoomers are incapable of oc, they can only steal millenials and boomer posts

I just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. You should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK.

BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: 1567762851390.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Are women who don’t want to have kids all nutcases? I have a co-worker who always tells me she doesn’t want kids, and she’s a nutcase who is covered in tattoos and piercings and she says she also dates multiple people at once.

>I just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC
the fuck you looking at bitch?

Attached: a.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

>We don’t have kids, this was just for us.

Attached: DZBCRCdUMAI3f_u.jpg (644x800, 63K)

I've always wondered about shit like this
>Most zoomers seem to suffer from chronic anxiety and fear of oppression
>Live in tiny apartments in incredibly busy cities

Attached: 1546793142460.png (339x337, 81K)

old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/30xkxu/i_had_a_vasectomy_yesterday_and_when_i_woke_up/
I wonder how many people on Yea Forums believe this image is real? That's where the original post is from, still cringy shit but whoever made this edit is projecting

very cool, be happy forever and ever
now get the fuck out

>Op posts obvious bait as a joke
>Zoomers swarm in posting wojak memes because theyve been conditioned to act this way like lab rats
>They act like they're actually superior to the people in the picture
Amusing really

It seems comfy and wholesome, why do you edgelords feel the need to shit on people for no reason

Gee i hope trans people are welcome

Attached: fuggo.jpg (208x243, 7K)

because you are talking to people who never spoke with woman in their lives

>>They act like they're actually superior to the people in the picture
But I am. I'm garbage and I'm still better.

hey what's wrong with pale ales, they're really tasty

No, you aren't. Whereas they are happy NPCs, you are a miserable npc

imagine the smell

absolutely cancerous
it's not even a good pillow fort

based sakuraposter saving the thread

>playing an fps on console

every time

Attached: 2747096.jpg (400x400, 23K)

no you

barcades sound fun, wonder if there's something similar close by me.

Attached: CB469A30-7101-4058-B29D-8B66C09CFC20.jpg (750x1010, 199K)

nice downvote

idk but i can feel myself going crazier by the day because my husband doesn't want kids. at least i have my baby plush penguin to mother over

99% certain that there is no wife.

post feet

Playing video games is childish.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_nikaidou_kou__c370304cb6436fe7feed4b5b97712fe6.jpg (1447x2046, 410K)

steamcommunity.com/id/tomoko/

Attached: 1490663477113.png (266x253, 40K)

yeah, I bet his wife is just like other guy's gf who bought him food and printed letter :^)

>They act like they're actually superior to the people in the picture
I probably am though
>29
>Make £55k a year
>Loving wife
>2 kids (white)
>Great dog (pedigree)
>Respectable job
>Home owner
>No debt
>Nice car
>Plenty of time for my hobbies
>No desire to validate myself by posting shit like this on Reddit
I may not be top tier, but I'm probably better than the couple in the post

>talking about being a happy family on Yea Forums
>Yea Forums
>this pillow fort sucks
Look, buddy, I have no trouble with someone being happy somewhere, but posting bait shit like this is retarded. And even If it wasn't a bait post, did you really expect 4ch fags to react differently? We can friendly between /our/selves sometimes, but not with the outsiders. Yea Forums is rotten to the core, and been like this forever.

thanks

what if they are infertile?
>adopt a child
what if they don't want to be cucks?

then fuck off

If my wife did this I would fucking hit her. Not even memeing right now. This some shit only children outta be doing.

Attached: wtf_man__.jpg (1200x693, 63K)

Hey, sounds nice. Good luck and have a nice life, m8.
how did you name your little chads?

>Make £55k a year
>Respectable job
doesn't sound right

>No desire to validate myself by posting shit like this on Reddit
Instead you validate yourself on Yea Forums of all places

>how did you name your little chads?
After my gran and my missus's dad. The only respectable options, fren.

that is one shitty pillow fort
the faggot posting this for leddit points even fails at being a manchild.

Enjoying the malware? Enjoying the enemies that take longer to kill than the enemies on the 10x enemy health mod in bl2?

>Instead you validate yourself on Yea Forums of all places
I was responding to a post on an anonymous image board, rather than using a Reddit account where I can be traced back. Care to refute?

>we don’t have kids

And I hope you never do. Homosexuals have an alarmingly higher rate of child molestation.
The care worker would have to be brain damage to award fostering rights to you.

>Make £55k a year
>Home owner
>2 kids
>Nice car
>No debt
yeah, no. unless you got really lucky about circumstances outside of your control such as rich parents.

sure sweetie, whatever you say :)

I'm proud of you, lad

Attached: 1568012861505.jpg (501x631, 73K)

cringe

>yeah, no. unless you got really lucky about circumstances outside of your control such as rich parents.
Lol? Why do you believe this? What is your job? Go in to detail here, I have colleagues in better standing than me.

Doesn't change a thing though

>it's impossible to believe hard work pays off

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 62K)

because 55k a year can't pay for all of that without going into debt.

>55k a year
>2 kids
>dog
You’re living in fucking poverty lmao

Why do you believe this?

>>No desire to validate myself by posting shit like this on Reddit
instead you post it on 4chans Yea Forums acting like you are superior to those people and probably made up facts but still act like you are legit better than most people

Lol my wife works too, lad.

Because he's a child who's lying to save face on Yea Forums. He doesn't know how expensive shit can be and thought that 55k a year would be enough for a house and family without any debt.

I hope she makes more than you

There it is.

Already btfo bud.

Lol? How much do you think a house is lad.

Protip - London is not a benchmark of UK house prices.

where do you live? how big is your appartment? because 55k a year and only 29 years of age doesn't give you enough time to actually pay for anything nice without going into debt.

You can't own a house and a car and be debt free at 29 on just 55k a year.

> We don't have kids
Of course you don't, Faggots can't procreate with each other

>N-no stop killing my narrative
Lol lads, fucken lol. Stop living like idiots, don't fall for the Uni-pill, and don't take on debt. This is modern living basics, guys.

Attached: pp_650x642-pad_750x1000_f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 53K)

The guy lives in a fucking shack like Charlie’s house from Willy wonka

lmao

Does your house look like this?

Attached: lanc.jpg (598x350, 193K)

>only 2 blankets
>no fairy lights
>pillows in organized position instead of a comfy mess
>no body pillows
>structure looks instable as fuck
2/10 Your blanket fort looks like shit, OP

Yes and there’s nothing wrong with that

>where do you live?
Scotland, bud.
> how big is your appartment?
>apartment
Lol? I live in a 4 bed house.

How expensive do you guys think shit is? We were 21 when we bought. We went in with a £25k deposit, paid what we were paying in our previous flat for rental, and the mortgage was paid off after 7 years.

Jesus Christ you guys are actual children, aren't you? Do you think a flat is £400k or some shit?

Lol not quite lad. Semi detached, yes, but with a garage and much more spacious. 4 bedrooms, big garden.

nah, i call bullshit.

say lad one more time

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>owns house with no debt
>owns ‘nice’ car with no debt
>raising two children without debt
>has money to buy and support pedigree dog with no debt
>55k a year

These maths don’t add up. Even with a partner’s salary this is a stretch. Either your partner is earning a lot more than you, or you inherited substantial figures to be where you are without debt.
I don’t begrudge you that life, I hope it’s true. But those figures don’t make sense friend.

Attached: 1565493157116.gif (384x288, 1.7M)

>Stop doing better than me REEEEE
Fucken lol boyo

>go to uni
>make more money
>come out ahead within a couple years

Attached: 1524186431926.jpg (1080x1350, 190K)

Uhhh 55k is definitely plenty enough to raise a family off middle class lmao. Especially if your SO is also working with similat wages, which most are. You faggots act like living costs a doctors salary or something.

huh?

Attached: 1563915835947.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

We need to upvote this to the front page

>These maths don’t add up.
when you factor age it seems fine

>Scotland
>tfw I'm living in unrecognised country
Damn, sometimes I forget what world we live in. Godspeed user.

Attached: 1568210630005.png (443x609, 392K)

>But those figures don’t make sense friend.
Dunno what to tell you fren. I'm not even the most well off among my friends, I've a friend in similar standing, same age, but single with a much nicer house and no debt. Just smart with money I guess. No, didn't inherit anything from my parents. They gave me £500 for my first car, outside of that, nothing taken from them.

>Go to uni
>get lumbered with horrendous amount of debt
Vocational qualifications bud. Get in good with an employer and they'll pay your qualifications for you

I can easily believe the house and the kids. It really isnt hard to mortgage a house if you aren't living in fucking Central London or San Fransisco or something.

God damn it how i hate beards on weak facial bones and onions expressions

all those retarded hipsters

Attached: 1564574841485.jpg (493x622, 25K)

Wut? That's like mid-upper class in the UK, especially factoring in his wife as well. Even if she's doing part time shit they are weeeellllll above the median.

shit taste in guitars, you need something with spikes or sharp edges

>pay off debt quickly with higher salary

Attached: 1529893479538.jpg (1372x1952, 248K)

No pillow walls in a pillow fort? Okay

>55k
>mid-upper class in the UK
Are brit-bongs really this poor?

Attached: 1391313845582.jpg (285x384, 23K)

They're zoomer teenagers mate. They don't actually know how money works, just what their universities tell them.

>Getting in debt in the first place
Dunno dudey, I'm not wired that way. Look at the college debt situation in England and America, most of this will be passed on to the next generation.

No one actually talks like this in real life dude.

Even in the US this is considered middle class bro. It varies state by state, but 55k is enough to live comfortably, if not lavishly.

£55k is like $70k...that's pretty good for a single persons salary, all things considered. Dunno about taxation in the UK, but still seems good.

i did not read this post
i just hate this photo

That looks like something that can easily snap your neck.

Mortgage is debt though.
Mortgage would make it all a lot more believable.

It's not close to upper middle class in US.
Does mid-upper just mean middle class?

>This entire thread
Is Yea Forums literally just college age zoomers with no real world experience?

>Making a pillow fort
Nice
>Not during E3, the only time it's acceptable
Not nice

Very well crafted bait, user

>uni debt
The government doesn’t expect you to pay that off though. They take like £9 a month back for 30 years then call it quits.

Debt is fine if you get good return.
I paid of student loans in one year.

Do people exist that just big dick buy a house out of pocket?

Why do Americans go out of their way to be childish.

>Lol, look at all the junk food I bought just for wow classic, I'm such a manchild XD
>Pillow fort for Borderlands!
What causes this obsessive behavior?

Attached: 1564842464729.jpg (1300x1244, 809K)

>Americans
Millennials.

Took you this long?

>posts anime and plays video games
>complains about people acting childish

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>They take like £9 a month back for 30 years then call it quits.
They take £9 a month back if you're earning like £15k a year. They take something like 5% of everything over a certain threshold. If you're not paying at least £60-100 a month on this shit then you made poor University choices.

No, this shit is strictly American behavior, Europeans don't make it a ritual to waste time on bad games.

She doesn't even have an ash tray, where the fuck is she going to ash that smoke?

Please tell me you pay more than that on your student loan

>Posts Reddit frog
>Complains about people who post anime

55.000 a year is a lot in Europe, where you pay 500 per rent, retard.

Or you don't even pay if you already own a house. Dumb fuck. With that salary, the fucker could easily purchase a band new Ford Mustang GT and end the payment in a few years, with no financial struggle.

Retard americunt with weird socioeconomics, who has to pay 4 grand for a month of rent and still struggles to understand the life of normal people.

Attached: mustang.jpg (723x400, 27K)

That image is bad enough. Why are you so uoset about the edit? It's funny how you claim someone is projecting yet you show obvious defensiveness. I hope you're just a Nintendo fanboy and not a cuck.

If you’re paying £60-100 a month then your pay bracket is good enough that 60-100 a month is negligible to you.

You don't even notice the debt, most vocational shit leads to shitty manual jobs that I don't want to be doing for the next 40 years.
Was an electrician for 8 years and I hated it so fucking much, the money was good but the shit you have to deal with isn't worth it

It might be more noticeable in Americans, but this phenomenon of fetishising your childhood and stubbornly refusing to grow up is uniquely millennial.

Those are only the california amerimutts. Down here in the south it's basically the same, I have no idea how any of these faggots survive, thinking 55k is chump change.

This thread has been illuminating.

For the zoomers - recalibrate your expectations

For the 29yo boomer - well done

For the rest of you boomers - impart your knowledge on these poor bastards, they're going to have a bad time in the real world

You can if your wife also works in a good paying job and you are both helped by upper-middle class parents.

Retard ghetto nigger being salty cuz others have a better life. Go neck yourself.

>taking three years to pay off a car
>"I can afford it!"

Cant be a mother if you weren't born with ovaries

That's unironically a nice house. If the neighbours are nice and quiet, I'd live there instead of my ghetto appartment complex.

>do opposite of boomer user advice
>end up better off
Silly boomers!

Attached: zoomzoom.gif (326x281, 171K)

I bet you're single.

they are americanos, don't mind them, they think everything is 25k per week.

>If you’re paying £60-100 a month then your pay bracket is good enough that 60-100 a month is negligible to you.
I think that's what I was paying when i was getting £2200 a month. It usually worked out like
>300 tax
>100 NI
>100 pension
>100 student loan
Bringing home around 1600. Yeah, I could have used that extra 100 back then.

>That's unironically a nice house

Attached: 1491498723216.png (270x314, 130K)

But BL3 has no splitscreen whatsoever.
So one person will play and the other will watch?
Imagine something as boring as watching somebody playing fucking Borderlands.

Please stop with them procedurally generated ads

God this thread made me feel old bros. I don't like it. Why would you do this to me, zoomers.

Thanks for sharing such a nice picture OP, hope you and wife enjoy BL3

>never does fun and immature things with his loved one
Sad!

Based Boomer user working these simps in to a shoot, brother

>implying he's letting her play
She'll be on faceberg on her phone the whole time. Also women are genetically bad at video games so why bother letting her play?

>EUROPEAN
HELL NO BROTHER ILL KEEP MY DEBT FILLED LIFE AS LONG AS I CAN KEEP MY FREEDOM GOD BLESS AMERIGA AMEN :-DDDDD

You must be popular with the ladies

That'll show them! Imagine being such a faggot you use reddit, imagine being a turbo faggot who takes part in voting.

I'm not. Not that that concerns you tranny as you're not a woman and never will be.

Don't blame us, old man. I just wish you and others a good day/night. I've got nothing more to say to you.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>Buying a new car
>Financing a new car
Financial brainlet detected

You're right. I have a cock, thank you for noticing fag. I enjoy using it, you oughta try using yours occasionally.

This. Am I not the only one who wouldn't want this shit? Like lets act like fucking adults. I'd be more than happy to play with her but like normal adult human beings.

Upper middle class means you can afford to take a vacation to somewhere tropical every year (like my parents who make about 80k between the two of them). Middle class is still living with mortgages and debt on loans and payments, but not necessarily living paycheck to paycheck.

>Is an online bulletin board about cartoons and video games literally just 18-25 year olds?
Wow, my mind is blown.

Attached: banan.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Americans ITT need a extra large house + JEEP otherwise their fat ass can't fit anywhere

If your parents make 80k combined you're not upper middle class user.

Attached: 1344464511000.png (420x314, 32K)

I use mine more than you could possibly know

Attached: coom2.png (1792x1276, 232K)

>Boomers shift marketing to target children in the 80s and 90s
>"Why can't millennials grow up?"

Whether or not it's their fault is irrelevant. It's how they are and it's quite embarrassing to witness.

It's Reddit, they were all dude weeded up and thought this would be hella gnarly.

upper middle class is toff class user.
You're lower middle tops on 80k.

They probably spent more time building the fort than actually playing the game

WE GOT A COOMER HERE!
SHOOT IT!

You have a poor understanding of what upper middle class is. If you own a house in the suburbs you're upper middle class. If you rent an apartment in the city then you're middle class.

Sane couples don't have kids. Your child will die in like 10 years from heat stroke

millennials get blamed for everything. They are dead to criticism.

When you say it like that, it actually sounds kinda fun user

>If you own a house in the suburbs you're upper middle class
What the fuck am I reading?

>That's unironically a nice house
No, it's not. I'm 23 and I've bought one a fair bit better than that

I get called an incel for thinking "having a nerf battle with my wife" doesn't sound like something that I would want to do. I don't have the same imagination I did as a child. I imagine it would be the most fucking awkward thing ever.

Here you are here, doing the same shit still too. Amazing really

Honestly you are such a larping spastic mate

Your parents combined make 80k, this is well bellow upper middle class.
Upper middle class are successful professionals making six figures.

Middle class means the average. The average person can't afford a house right now.

>Posts Reddit frog
?

everyone saying £55k a year is poverty lmfao
I'm on £20k because I'm a student on a work placement but even that is comparable wage to boomers who slave away in the warehouse all day (I know because I did it for a year)
£55k is a crazy good wage for someone under 30 in the current state of bongland

you don't have to repay anything until you're on at least £21k (25k if you started uni after 2012) a year, and even then you pay a flat % of what you make OVER the 21/25k towards your debt.

from the gov website
>Your annual income is £28,800 and you are paid a regular monthly wage. This means that each month your income is £2,400 (£28,800 divided by 12). This is over the Plan 2 monthly threshold of £2,143.

>Your income is £257 over the threshold (£2,400 minus £2,143). You will pay back £23 (9% of £257) each month

and ofc after 30 years it gets written off anyway

imagine letting it seethe rent free in your head and then bitching about it on a mongolian basket weaving forum

Why do guys get so mad when I tell them I’m a woman?

You may get me but you'll never stop king coomer.

Attached: bigdaddycoom.jpg (2059x1669, 853K)

Ignore it. Remember that redditors are almost always drunk or high.

They desire intercourse

80k is arguably close to upper middle class. Technically,. I think 100k is the start. But, someone making 90k can very easily live lavishly. At least compared to most people.