Three weeks later, I am forgotten

Attached: World of Warcraft-650x867.jpg (650x867, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/SURjdebH4aYVvj-9zMnIuA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wat game?

And yet, you started a thread because you were thinking about it. Curious, no? It's like it is living your head, likely without paying any rent. Rent fee, you might say

What the matter, faggot? No one to run SM with?

>over half the servers are high/full
>the rest are medium
>le ded gaem
Sorry weeb, Your "wow killer" FFXIV is now finished. just like the rest of the WoW killers.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091419_230718.jpg (1920x986, 173K)

>blizz too much of a Jew to pay for adequate servers means the game isn't dying
Top lel

>there should be too many servers with low pop so that I can keep memeing bullshit

K.

Server cap is 2k players.

No it's not. Classic servers have a significantly higher cap than vanilla originally did.

>billion dollar company won't pay for additional hardware to increase pop limit
Almost as if they know it's dying

still queues at peak and a bunch of full/high pop servers
still one of the most popular games on twitch
imagine losing to a 14 year old game repeatedly lmao

idk man
my dumb slut elf is getting raped left and right
I haven't had this much erp since legion in the dreamgrove

i wish it was slightly less alive so i could play without a freakin queue every day after 3pm

these threads never make sense. they're always about games that are constantly being discussed with multiple threads hitting bump limit every day

I'm currently in a 2k+, 1hr queue for Arugal.

>Imagine being this retarded

Attached: white.png (650x27, 5K)

>all the shitters are playing classic instead of retail
thanks classic wow, you have improved the quality of retail wow. i wish you a VERY long and happy life.

>three weeks later
>I have ran out of material
anyone who looked forward to classic is playing.
not posting here of all places.
you only caught me cause I needed to take a shit

>Forgotten
>Still 2nd most viewed game on Twitch above fucking fornite
>All servers full/high even on late night time
Seethe some more fellow Yea Forumsirgin

Attached: me_am_that_kind_of_orc.exe.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

>arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/SURjdebH4aYVvj-9zMnIuA/
>not mental sickness
it really does live rent-free in OP's mind lmao

>using twitch viewcounts as a metric of popularity
>not realizing 90% of those viewers are slave paypigs that just follow their masters around to whatever fotm is the hottest shit
make sure you watch more ads and donate those bitties like a good little pig :DDDD

it's ok guys, you don't need to continue torturing yourselves with a painfully boring level experience and braindead rotations anymore. you can move on.

They did twice user

>Yea Forums conspiracy agaisn't muh popularity
Deal with it, it's way more popular than anything you like.

>people are actually playing it instead of posting retarded "home" threads
You should be happy.

Two weeks later, i am still a shit mmo.

Rent free:)

I've been running SM for the last 12 levels.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091419_152854.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

How much money is made in sm runs

>people liking the game means it's not popular because some of them give people money
wow you're genuinely a retard aren't you

>classic servers have considerably higher population than vanilla servers
its almost like you're a retard who has no idea what he's talking about, tranny

who epic mount here? I got like 200 rugged leather from BRD runs and then did 58-60 aoeing in WPL and used all the runecloth to make bags, ended up selling over 100 runecloth bags eventually for 3g each

what a sad soulless existence
>tfw joined a lib run
>just wanted to do some quests
>the two mages, tank and healer were all "lets speed run it!!!"
>they pull entire rooms at a time
>almost all the mobs are casters so the mages slows don't matter for a fuck
>we wipe twice
>group angrily disbands
i just wanted my book

>literally renaming image from two weeks ago
Do you really think no one can login and check your bullshit?

He is talking about concurrent players. Not total players.

But it was supposed to take MONTHS to hit 60! And that was just for the average gamer!

There are virtually no 60 dungeons being advertised on my server, 99% of LGF and trade chat is for ZF and a few for BRD, the average player seems to be around 45

but its fun, how come?

>when the lfr dps queues get even longer and you want people back on retail

we did that already 15 years ago, not like its new territory you fucking idiot.

you did that same autistic thread yesterday

why lie? blizzard said that a full vanilla wow server = medium to low classic server

I usually can net about 2 gold every 2-3 runs of graveyard if I'm not really trying. The real limiting factor is, if you're alliance, the slog of running back to a major city so you can vendor/auction shit, repair your gear, and train.

nice gaslight

Attached: aaaaaaaa.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

It takes months of casual play to hit 60, which is what most people are doing. I think the bulk of the playerbase is still in the mid-20s levelwise.

I can't believe I said it would take three months to die.

Surprising to see the game is dead after only one month instead.

hows your professions going lads? Just hit 245 fishing with many hours ahead for the grind. Going to make bank off these nightfins though.

Just hit 225 in fishing, cooking, and first aid. I need another level to start the artisan quests for those.

As for my primaries, I'm already artisan in both skinning and herbalism. Roughly 300 in each.

nice fake

nice one. I just hit 225 tailoring myself, with 190 enchanting. Probably shouldn't have done those as my primary until later levels, but its great being able to make and buff your own gear

Nigger, do you even follow news? Blizzard themselves confirmed that full or medium depends not on a fixed number of players on that server but rather on comparison between maximal value and % of it.
If top server has 10000 players and says full, a server with 5000 players will show medium.
If top server has only 1000 players, it still says full while server with 500 will say medium.

If people equally leave all the servers (which is what happening) in same % the "full" and "medium" will still stay exactly the same while there are actually only 10% of the playerbase left

Yeah, I'm probably going to dump skinning soon and pick up engineering. Have to keep herbalism though since it's the best way to get fadeleaf without getting gouged on the AH.

nigga u went full retard
How population labels work now

This system now measures each realm against a realm’s absolute capacity. Medium indicates a healthy total population on a realm – well in excess of what we considered Full in a 2006 – with room for more players to log-in. You’ll now see a High label if the realm is close to having a queue, and a Full label if the realm currently has a queue.

We will continue to monitor this system closely and take further steps if necessary.

do you even follow news? thats not how it works

I wouldn't pick up engineering until later levels desu. Leather is still selling well on my server, it'd be a good money make for you

>Medium indicates a healthy total population on a realm
Healthy is not an answer, it's doding question. A number would be an answer but since they are not publishing it the only reason for it is that it's not a number at all but a percentage.
There are full English realms on EU and full german realms and they have a huge difference in population, same with medium servers.

No dice on selling leather my dude. Chinese goldfarmers are relentless on my server and they're keeping the AH prices for most goods near vendor levels. I hope Blizzard starts banning them.

they have never published numbers. why should they start now?
if there is an full english realm and a full german realm the current population is exactly the same because the rest is in queue

healthy is an answer because they said that medium pop servers now are even bigger than full servers back then

I doubt its goldfarmers keeping costs low, it's in their interest to keep values high. It'll be idiots with auctionator trying to undercut everyone with the default values.

What’s the best way to see the most of the world and quest all over? Rolling Orc I’m mostly just in the East with few quests if I move to the West. Will I be moving around more later on? Never played WoW before and am lvl 30 now

get Questie. It'll show you available quests suitable for you level on the world map.

This. Incels on suicide watch

Just progressing normally will send you through most of the world. Sit back and let fate take you where it will.

Dumb retail tranny

Ores are at good price but it is frustrating that herbs and leather is worth less than vendor. I’ll take herbalism later for myself but I’ve stuck with mining and skinning for now just to make money. Leather vended is still ok money

>stop using popularity as a metric of popularity
Okay here you go LMAO

Attached: incelfantasy.jpg (743x161, 37K)

cuck

Casters doesn't matter that much but you kinda need 3 mages and lock dealing dmg if you want it to work.

Reminder that the (((vendors))) fund both sides of every conflict with all the rare soulbound weapons that you sell them.

Attached: 1464207752809.png (526x503, 198K)

2-3 hours queues on Herod every night yea sure thing retailfag

look how this tranny cant handle the wow chads

It's incentive to guild up as quickly as possible. I only run with people in my guild or one of its affiliates. Everyone else advertising runs wants to nuke their way through dungeons without any fun allowed.

Did you know you're not allowed to have general threads about a game on Yea Forums a week after launch? Go to /vg/ and pretend people aren't talking about it in /wowcg/ still. You're just perpetuating your own bias because you play ignorant of board rules.

>Go get me X from these mobs
>Drop rate is like 25%
how did you deal with this back in 2004

Get a group, more kills and faster kills = more drops

>25%

I fucking wish

>get a group
>round robin group loot
>instead of 25% every kill its now 25% every 5 kills

yea nah.

10 bear pelts at 25% drop rate is just a roundabout method of gaming the player into killing 40 bears, which is the actual objective, so that you get enough mob exp as you progress to level at the pace of the zone. Now you could just kill 40 bears without the quest, but then you'd still be 2k exp short (quest rewards, and compounded between multiple quests, mind you) of where they want you to be to start the next quest or the next breadcrumb.

But you kill thing 10x faster so it's significantly better.

>Gehennas
>Low
I'm in a 90 minute queue right now asshat. Shit's full.

+ when groupmates are done with the farming, you can still loot the corpses they got assigned to after they emptied them. The only downside is the exp-reduction while being in a grp for a single mob but fck this small percentage - you get to kill more mobs in the same amount of time so its still a plus

This, and this is the key, you get the quest items they no longer need from the mobs they’ve looted. They still appear on the mobs loot if someone in the group needs them

damn dude what is your fucking problem

"I am forgotten" OP writes about a game for the third time today.

Attached: ーユカミユ.jpg (225x225, 12K)

This isn't even close to epic mount gold though?

A lot of realms around 70-80k unique characters per, the key word here is characters. Split between alliance and horde. The level distribution graph falls hard past the level 20 area on pretty much all the servers. Someone here good at math can probably estimate how many people are actually playing with the statistics already on google sheets surveys showing how many alts people have, and the average retention rates through games. A lot of people quit around the 20s even back in vanilla days anyways.

You can see all the stuff on the wowpop site.

Honestly, it seems more like a projection than anything

Instead of falling for OP's bait, can we ask how these kinds of posts are allowed every day? Can jannies and mods take a break from dialating and maybe give us some answers on who exactly is posting this every day? These kinds of posts just continue the cycle of cancer that is Yea Forums

Attached: 137177058359.jpg (1600x1036, 495K)

Where is the alt information coming from?

>every day same thread
What is this BFA trannys endgame?

There were tens of thousands of people taking some google survey that was passed around from forums and discords. I don't have the link anymore but someone should have it.

How is that in any way an accurate measurement for how many alts the average person has? Clearly it'll be massively skewed towards "power" players who are heavily invested in the game and have more alts.

This will continue to go unreplied

I forgot just how quest starved you get between 35 and 50. And how 55+ is just farming Undead in the plaguelands.

What a worthwhile usage of your life.

How does it feel knowing you first ran SM 15 years ago, and now all 15 years later, you're still running SM?

What was blizzard thinking when you reach level that level range? 'Lol, I know it takes WAY longer to level now, but lets practically make NONE for roughly the last 10 levels.'

They were emulating the grinding games of old, where that's what happened. You get to the end of the game and need to grind slimes until you level up enough to beat the last boss.

Bullshit.

Attached: 1442383706819.jpg (294x336, 14K)

Game is dead due to layering. Capitals have 50 people in them at max.

cope

>World of Warcraft...? Heh, I haven't heard that name in a loooong time...

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 46K)

Retard

Herb/Alchemy, I wanted to send a stack of healing potions and lesser invisibility potion to my friend but the mats on AH sell for 10 silvers more than the potions on AH so I bought them for 3 silver and now I'm going to pretend I made them myself.

major cope

Music. I upgraded to TV shows some time later.

They just reduced the amount of layers which increased the amount of players in the capital.

>Oh look a lowbie paladin at 5% that is about to die from that mob
>I can help him even though I'm horde I'll just send my pet in to take aggro from the mob and-
>Oh my God my pet killed him
Sorry mr paladin ;_;

>pet isn't passive
lmao

If anything, you saved him a durability hit.

Nigga stop playing with your pet on offensive. Put him on passive and just manually issue command. Personally I shift-mwheelup to attack target and shift-mwheeldown to follow me. It's very nice and I help hordelets all day without KILLING them. Such barbarism.

dont they have more players in japan

>having pit bulls as a pet

Attached: 1568413706610.jpg (1241x1212, 175K)

>helping out the other faction
you guys are fucking cucks

>helping out the other faction
lol are you on a streamer server?

this guy is apparently

reads like b8, if you ask me.

Frost or fire spec as a mage, Yea Forums?

arcane

Fishing soooooo sloooooooow

Is shit

you're shit

how about just making me kill 40 dudes.

1) this makes it easier as a team objective
2) this makes it less random
3) it doesnt eat up all my bagslots

saying as such, fuck every single quest that requires you to walk across the planet with some kind of letter. Im like 10 bagslots short with various bullshit quest items

Attached: world of soycraft.png (1566x253, 151K)

what?? wow has pop culture references??

Is it so bad to hate Star Wars now. Its kind of like someone liking Dragon Ball Z and hating GT but no matter what they still defend GT because they just like DBZ that much...yeah, no that never happens except a very few amount of people which is what you see in Star Wars. The fact SJW retards are obsessing over Star Wars is irrelevant.

Why do people not understand that quest were just a way to get you to the next grimd area?! You're supposed to mostly level from killing shit not off quest XP like in retail.

how about just making me kill 30 dudes
or 20 dudes
or 10 dudes
or 0 dudes
how about just making me loot epics from boxes on the ground

how about you jump from a chair, or a window, or a bridge, or a plane.

trust me i was considering it when i read your post

Why would anyone play that nostalgiafest. when they could be playing THIS.

Attached: 1568245844825.jpg (2560x1440, 917K)

>Low level quest areas are packed, but playable and enjoyable enough.
>Contested areas are fucking full of people, and my faction is outnumbered so it's always 3v1
>Can only kill 2-3 quest mobs before i get ganked
>Nobody wants me in dungeons because i'm not spellcleave/healer/warrior
>Queues in the 6k+ every time i want to log on
>tfw i can't go home
Jews did this.

Attached: piece of shit.jpg (432x570, 90K)

i thought wildstar was shut down

Hope they make Classic+ look as comfy as nu-wow without all the other shittiness.

>Every single person has a super duper rare mount
Disgusting

Most fun I've had in gaming in a long time.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091419_180705.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

My problem is that I am afraid I will fall behind the curve if I try to play another game. I really want to go back to Warcraft 3 and give the campaign a whirl, but that could be time spent leveling. This is essentially the only game I have limited myself to play so that I can reasonably keep up with my studies and life in general, so I feel I might ruin myself if I try to branch out and play multiple games at the same time.
Also, is Paladin the slowest leveling class?

To be fair, the people who farm that island all day do it precisely to get rare mounts so there's bit a of skewed selection.

>getting banned (i'm telling blizzard in case someone else didn't already) to say something the person you're talking to can't understand anyway

>running from a feral druid when you can literally fear them non-stop, drain all of their mana and kite them endlessly