You think you do but you dont

>you think you do but you dont

Attached: image (1).png (959x366, 233K)

>free
fuck off, retard

Attached: 1548364125250.jpg (1363x889, 131K)

bros I can't take this queue crap much longer. I don't think the queues are even real either, they're just simulated. Convince me within 132 minutes to not transfer to a dead ghost town realm

Attached: Capture.png (475x148, 28K)

No one wants to talk about this game huh? Is it really that dead so soon?

You think you do but you don't turned out to be actually true, especially with how shit the playerbase mentality is now

maybe it wouldn't be so bad if everyone wasn't clamoring to play on the same server as their favorite internet friends

The queues dies bu the day
By next week the realm you transfered for free will start to become a ghost town and you will want to pay the transfer back

People already cleared content, the ultra spergs are no longer grinding hard to be world first, the normalfags are only playing a couple hours a day if that, there's nothing to talk about. That's the bane of the classic server/oldschool server. Everyone already knows everything, what is there to talk about?

LF2M for SM spellcleave

>Everyone already knows everything
You say this but I still see paladins pretending to be warriors and refusing to bless or heal group members, warlocks attempting to chain fear in pvp and ignore diminishing returns or the inability for party members to understand leash ranges, threat, and aggro.
Saying Classic is a solved game means fuck all when the average player wasn't born when the game released and doesn't give a shit about educating themselves.

>MFW doing warlock spellcleave

Attached: yeahthatsnumberone.jpg (640x480, 40K)

IT'S BEEN WEEKS AND I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET INTO ASMONLAYER

I have encountered just as many noobs now as I did back when apparently nobody knew shit. It's fucking impressive to me.

>1.5 hour queue
>at 945p
Jesus fuck, this truly is the Real Vanilla Experience™

Attached: queue.png (719x278, 151K)

>get to SM level range
>Spellcleave for 3 hours until the exp becomes 0
>Skip the entire content in.between SM and ZF
>Spellcleave ZF until exp is 0 again
>Skip content again and go spellcleave in whatever dungeon 50+ people wants to spellcleave
>Now i am 60 with no quests done since lv30
>Havn't used chat since then too
Retail is better desu

Attached: 1564048220910.jpg (600x468, 34K)

reminder this lad was just as hated as ion when it came to game decisions, but at least ghostcrawler was based enough to explain why he made the choice.

Attached: gregcrawler.png (263x340, 89K)

Plenty of people talking about it over at Reddit. r/classicwow has 10k people online atm, come join us!

Attached: 1555885693962.jpg (1902x874, 345K)

>Paladin pretending to warrior
Because they want to play reti

I've been kicking myself for picking the thigh waifu server. It wasn't worth it

You think I think I do but I don't, but I do.

I wouldn't have rolled there if my rl friends didn't. We've got about 15 in my town there and they're all max level so pretty invested.
What am I gonna do, roll somewhere else? lmao

But I don't.

>not u
what did he mean by this