When did you realize Terry Bogard was the character you never wanted but actually needed in Smash Bros.?

When did you realize Terry Bogard was the character you never wanted but actually needed in Smash Bros.?

Attached: SSBU-Terry Bogard.jpg (4096x4096, 978K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo4tasdvqM0
youtube.com/watch?v=vU8oVZpWk-8
youtu.be/e4w6V-PbPKM?t=08s
youtube.com/watch?v=y6ao66DG5Vg
discord.gg/trxeYxq
youtube.com/watch?v=LZuicpv82GA
youtube.com/watch?v=DImHil9k5P8
youtube.com/watch?v=3qGzA81obNE
youtube.com/watch?v=v_yKUNB6WfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c2JeaOrsUSk&t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=nk2mBSt7NsA
youtu.be/MXLa4YXUi9k
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey5d3nmOhoc
youtube.com/watch?v=KtVmAcUWNn4
youtube.com/watch?v=H-r4Gs6ESV4
youtube.com/watch?v=cOz31Ps1KAA
youtube.com/watch?v=g5caIjg9UHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AA YU OHKAY?

He was the character I always wanted but thought he didn't have any chance.

I think we're pretty much in agreement that it's a wack choice, but also based because he BTFOs zoomers

Always thought this character was based. I'm glad he's in even if I didn't really want him.

When Sakurai's team of modelers got their hands on him. Imagine being the guy who modeled his pecs.

i swear to fucking god sometimes i think im the only zoomer who knows who terry is. i was actually so hyped for him after i saw the leaks

Later that same day. Back in high school I LOVED Terry. Me and my friends would go around asking each other ARE YOU OK?!??!BUSTA WOOOLF all the time. Cringy sperg behaviour but we were teens. I had completely forgotten about it until I saw Terry in Smash. He'd been sidelined in KoF for so long that I forgot all about him. I was surprised and kind of disappointed when he was revealed but each passing moment filled me with a gooey, warm feeling. Then I realized that out of all the DLC characters, he's the only one I actually care about and the only one I want to play. I'm so glad that Terry got in and not some meme pick like Waluigi or Geno.

That was WFT though

Attached: 1568478764554.jpg (1050x1320, 113K)

I'm not gay but since I was young I wouldn't have minded if Terry fucked me.

Joker is for zoomers/weebs, Hero is for Japanese people, Banjo is for rosterfags. Terry is the only based pick so far.

I thought about it briefly upon reading your post, but decided that isn't the case.

Aside Kurikinton, Geese ni and AOF.

What songs he going have?

Attached: 1547112620765.png (1066x780, 760K)

MAKE SOME NOISE youtube.com/watch?v=Mo4tasdvqM0

How is he needed in Smash? We have generic muscled punching guys already. More iconic ones, at that.

This, except Hero makes up for it since rng and making compfags angry is always good

11th Street / 176th Street

youtube.com/watch?v=vU8oVZpWk-8

based

Attached: based.png (980x683, 876K)

youtu.be/e4w6V-PbPKM?t=08s

How come Terry has so many low effort bait post after his announcement. I don't remember even Banjo having this much

nah only characters that aren't Dante or fighting game characters are wack choices. Every other genre and series that's good is pretty much covered now and only hipsters that want stupid shit like a Golden Sun or SMRPG character aren't satisfied. I guess the FPS and shoot 'em/beat 'em up genre's aren't really here either, besides maybe star fox, so something from there would be cool.

I'd get pretty hype if they somehow put Vic Viper in the game.

Attached: 1560632811312.gif (436x320, 855K)

youtube.com/watch?v=y6ao66DG5Vg
MAKE IT HAPPEN

>Nintendo's Lightning
>based

Attached: cmon.jpg (534x400, 30K)

Whoever that did 99 OST is fucking based.

This is what you do not understand, he is iconic, just iconic of a long running franchise that you never knew or grew up with. Also, tons of old iconic characters typically have rather generic designs or ideas behind them. Just imagine:
>Next Smash reveal
>Its a trailer recreating the opening to Ninja Gaiden, and its Ryu Hayabusa
>Ninja Gaiden fags: "FUCKIN YESSSS"
>His moveset really is the most generic ninja moveset possible, where half his moves are Sheik, and the rest is Greninja
>Smash fags: "Uhhhhhh why did people want this?"

Why would Banjo have as much? He was begged for by so much of the board, the nigga got a sticky and the site actually broke after he was announced.

Meanwhile Terry was wanted by barely anybody.

Attached: Wii Fit Arse.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

No one likes characters they can't overreact to on youtube

Attached: 1533851837718.png (636x1434, 74K)

Nah.
That was Incin. Heavy grapplers were always and still are my juice.
Terry, from what I gather from his moveset based on the actual fighting games he's been in, is gonna be pretty Shoto.
Granted the only 3rd Party character I want at all anymore is Phoenix, so I was going to be disappointed by this entire Season Pass one way or the other.

Attached: WalkUpInTheClubLikeIGotABigPik.gif (497x475, 19K)

Did Terry disprove any of the rules? Desu the only thing I care about.

>Terry.
>Shoto
>When he don't remotely plays like one due rushdown based moveset.

Attached: 1545021731668.png (213x203, 53K)

Are you serious

This is exactly why I DON'T want Ryu. If I had any faith that they would come up with an interesting moveset, it would be fine. But they won't. Same with what's-his-face. The one who wears the hat.

He proved that people who care about fictional fan made rules have no life, so congrats dude.

>shoto

Attached: Huh.jpg (353x353, 27K)

this shit is the reason why I hate streamer culture so fucking much it popularize posers who know jack shit about vidya

Attached: 1552104218580.jpg (800x974, 204K)

Yes. Beautiful white men can still get in.

But the character reveals lack a certain wow factor if they don't push the envelope in regards to who can get in.

>I guess the FPS and shoot 'em/beat 'em up genre's aren't really here either
As someone who grew up on these two genres, that plays a part in why I want Doomguy and Reimu. Star Fox/Splatoon are alright, but don't hit the same chords as running through Plutonia or ESOD.

oh shit I'm fucking JAMMING

Attached: duane.gif (480x320, 719K)

Big Shot, obviously

UH OH

JAM ALERT

Attached: 54c.gif (380x298, 406K)

Terry and Dreamcast are some of the best zoomer filters I've witnessed.

>Shoto
We got Terry, not Ryo.

Attached: PAD Ryo.jpg (640x383, 125K)

I really love how the entire argument against Terry can literally be boiled down into.
>Shoto clone.

Despite the fact that don't remotely plays like one in any game.

Attached: 1551834856370.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

I am sorry for coming off as a massive brainlet here but what does the dreamcast have to do with this?

Attached: 5427254661.jpg (827x806, 66K)

Did someone say Jam? She's in?

Attached: d00bfa5301f0d447231f891366500c76.jpg (900x1380, 732K)

I'm in her

I always see misinformation/hate/confusion with DC when it's brought up since it was before some people's time. Terry feels like a similar relic despite SNK coming back in recent years. Have a Panty from me.

Attached: 1290915499449.png (245x272, 92K)

That's Stocking you fucking brainlet

God rosterfags are cancer
I think stuff like ridley, rool, and Banjoke made noise because it showed they are listening to “fans” aka rosterfags and it shows that if they beg and whine enough they will get there way and shows that there is chance for more dead meme characters to be added like geno or whatever

His arsenal, as it will be implimented into Smash, feels like one.
Power Wave is just a ground haduken, almost certainly neutral special.
Buster Wolf as a dash command grab and side special.
Rising Tackle as his recovery. Basically Ken's version of Shoryu.
And because Sakurai fucking adores variants of counters on characters, something down that line because haha fighting game character.
Call it pessimism but I genuinely see him feeling close in line to Ken and Ryu.
Ganondorf's and Captain Falcon have a moveset largely based on a generic fighter in a prototype, Dark Samus had more diversity in her Assist trophy than as a fighter, and Lucina copied her father's moveset in-universe. That doesn't always matter.

Ryo Ko oh ken have shitty ass recovery when its ranged to be a shoto clone.

No weeb girl, i prefer my god Ragarok the Bloodedgy

I haven't slept in 48 hours I felt bad once I posted it.

Well yeah, I was just telling you why there wasnt much baitposting and shitflinging for Banjo as opposed to Terry.

>478036286
>Buster Wolf as a dash command grab and side special.
Except that Buster Wolf is a damn super and entirely blockable.

Nice pasta tho.

That much more accurately describes the Belmonts for me. Played half the Castlevania games out there and loved them but never considered Simon too much until the Vampire Killer theme exploded into his trailer.

Terry's cool and I definitely agree now that SNK deserved something, but beyond that he's sorta just another Ryu/Ken at best to me. I'm more of a Tekken-guy anyways.

Attached: 1534606295490.jpg (244x244, 15K)

generic punchy guy but he says the meme so i guess that makes him based

I've known about him for over two decades. I never thought he'd get in but I'm very happy that he did. Smash can't have enough hunky men.

Attached: EEIm6zGUwAIbxYB.jpg (1250x1250, 96K)

It's going to be some variant of the following
B: Power Wave (basic projectile, definitely a B move)
Side B: Burn Knuckle (Sideways recovery, rushing special similar to Falcon's)
Up B: Rising Tackle (Recovery, makes sense)
Down B: Crackshoot (ends up working like Samus or Sheik's down+B)
FS: Buster Wolf.

I mean, he has 4 special moves and one of each would fit into a Smash slot perfectly, and his most famous super would go into the FS slot.

You're not wrong that Terry's implementation is going to be relatively PREDICTABO and I think that's where some of the anti-hype comes from. But I think that'd happen with pretty much any fighting game character. They could say "We're putting in Liu Kang from Mortal Kombat" and the hardest part about it would be thinking of a recovery move.

A lot of character hype comes from imagining how they'd be implemented and translate their moves while keeping the spirit of the character alive. Like, Banjo has a very basic moveset but you could have taken 10 people and they'd have made 10 different movesets with some overlap but otherwise different. With characters coming from fighting games things are a lot more cut and dry.

>People keep throwing the word "shoto" around when they don't know what it means
Stop this

gyno as FUCK

What about Puzzle?

I need to say something to anyone and everyone that said that terry is just a ken clone.
I have played most of snk figthing game library on the switch including all The king of fighters, Fatal Fury, Samurai Showdown and World Heroes.
And saying that right here right now in one of the most amazing places in the internet is a sin.
So to everyone who thinks he is just a ken clone or ken with a hat, Kill yourself.

Attached: image.jpg (512x375, 30K)

pity, samurai showdown 1/2 had way more impact on my childhood than KoF ever could

charlotte or cham cham would have had way more "literally who" factor

Attached: smash.jpg (600x800, 142K)

Gotta power those BUSTA WULFS and GEYSERS.

People say he's "Ken with a hat" in the same way people called Hero "Generic Anime Swordsman #3472378." It's complete ignorance and denotes people being uncultured brainlets who still get mad that Ashley and Waluigi aren't in.

Terry have Round wave, RB2 slide kick,power charge/dunk and quick burn on top of power geyser and variants.

Straight forward but not clean cut.

Attached: 1543553180571.jpg (571x443, 343K)

SNK trademark leak.

Having said that, Terry is kinda bland; Kyo or Iori would have been more fun.

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW:

discord.gg/trxeYxq

discord.gg/trxeYxq

discord.gg/trxeYxq

Attached: terry5.png (730x657, 912K)

Yeah but gameplay wise they don't work well in smash. Smash is a platformer not a fighting game.

Don't you think the would do something more creative with terry, i mean you saw what they did with the heroe's moveset.
I mean he has even more moves than ryu and ken in both fatal fury and kof, what i think is the most sutable and creative option is to have even more imput specials with terry for example the dunk down could be only use with the joystick imput of Z and the normal attack, or if you want to throw even more you can make him have a super special bar, combined with the special or normal attack could make him use a weak version of super special.

FF kickstarted the whole thing with AOF.

If wasn't him it would be Ryo, and that even I would agree with shoto shitposters.

Attached: image.jpg (600x942, 227K)

Attached: 1568501767525.png (2368x1543, 785K)

as if hat ken wasn't boring enough there are people that literally want ken in orange

When I saw that 15 second video showcasing two of his moves.

Maybe, but I also don't think Sakurai wants EVERY DLC character to have some crazy mechanic. Although with the feint canceling is actually a pretty cool idea and isn't too busted

Ryo don't really play like a proper shoto clone since AOF2.

Post the pic of him with twink Link, my dumb ass forgot to save it last time.

I always did, though. Terry Bogard is one of the most charismatic chars in gaming and made me learn fighter fundamentals.

You know what else people don't want but actually need in this game? An SSBU promo by Shinkiro

Attached: 1567363656633.jpg (1586x987, 463K)

Attached: feelings.jpg (2493x1280, 1024K)

never played his game, but what are his special inputs most likely gonna be? I can't stand playing Ryu/Ken because Shoryuken on a pad+the input buffer+Smash's movement system makes it feel fucking impossible to do consistently.
He seems cool but if he has anything more complex than a quater-circle or cardinal direction->cardinal direction I don't wanna touch him

Attached: 1559326901160.jpg (778x813, 362K)

I've always liked Terry and the fact it's making so many zoomers and retard absolutely seethe makes me like him even more.

Get fucked rosterfags

There isn't single character you'd like

>voting George Clooney into #1 and #2 spots
madmen, I see

>people actually like orange ken enough for him to be 6th
kek why

No one told me SNK was in the cards. I should have believed.

Attached: Hibiki.jpg (450x600, 24K)

i agree with the other guy, you don't ever want anything, you just like complaining like a girl, which is essentially everything throughout your entire life
your family got fed up with you over it
they can't stand your existence but they put up with you because they're family
man did they breathe a sigh of relief when you left the nest

Attached: reactionvideosv2.png (1700x888, 85K)

if power dunk is in then he will have a shoryu motion, other than that everything is normal

Yeah but I mean look at him. He's LITERALLY orange Ken. It's like picking some 3rd party plumber character that's just Mario in brown and he had a shorter fireball. Nobody would be happy with that.

Power charge is HCF, aside that and rising tackle being charge terry have pretty run of mill inputs.

Power Geyser shortcut is hcb,DF if you wonder.

what happens when you do power wave in the air?

This showcase pretty much why SNK was an universe of it's own on the golden era of fighting games. Happy so many of these kids will at least have a taste of real good fighting videogame music.

you guys are forgetting the companion piece
youtube.com/watch?v=LZuicpv82GA

I've always wanted Terry in Smash. I just never thought that Sakurai would be enough of a madman to do it. What Fatal Fury songs would they even put in Terry's stage?

Attached: shit.png (185x143, 22K)

I hope he fast falls and his fist spikes to boot.

This is pretty much why Waluigi is a shit pick and should never get in

youtube.com/watch?v=DImHil9k5P8

Attached: 1545875203764.png (600x449, 289K)

Attached: EDwea4QUUAAK3lM.jpg (1449x1471, 189K)

I fucking love Jazz man, that's some good shit.

Attached: 1546303306612.jpg (184x184, 5K)

I bet the special is going to change to Crack Shoot or something like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qGzA81obNE

Jazz you say?

Terry is unironically the incels choice. I will forever refer to him as trash tier below even Isabelle even if he has high tournament rankings. You want to play KoF? Go play KoF, stay the fuck out of smash

Smash is an incel game

I love you, baitbro

I still want the Fatal Cutie

Attached: 71353125_p1.png (1073x612, 627K)

Really hoping she's an alt skin, with how much SNK pushed that whole thing it would be weird to not have the Fatal Cutie.

WIsh that his stage was this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=v_yKUNB6WfQ

youtube.com/watch?v=c2JeaOrsUSk&t=25s
im going to scream if Terry doesn't have his garou outfit.

Arle has a chance now that we are getting more DLC. It looked unlikely after Joker was revealed, two Sega characters in the same pass would've been weird

Is there a new rule that we can only have X number of characters from a genre?

I'm actually excited for an overflow of SNK music tracks added to the game with Terry's inclusion.

I’ll let you know when it happens.

If/when this is confirmed as an alt will be the moment I realize I need Terry in Smash.

>Not posting the '95 version.

Bruh
youtube.com/watch?v=nk2mBSt7NsA

>Overflow
>less than 5 and theyre all forgettable

>snake is generic punching man
Getaloadofthisgay

SNK isn't Square.

>watch stream
>the opening obviously references KoF 94's opening
>guy reacting says "Oh yeah, I saw this, this got leaked"
>hand grabs the letter but knocks it away
>he says "Oh yeah, this was definitely leaked."
The dude was probably talking about the edited gif that was floating around where some user just replaced the seal with the smash logo, like Jesus Chris I hate these fucking people so much.

>Hero gets added
>"Hurrr generic sword guy"
>Terry gets add
>"Hurrr generic punch guy"
>people even talk about RE getting added
>"Hurrrr generic gun guy"
What the fuck do you people actual want?

Attached: 1490229432525.png (632x709, 252K)

Here's the thing: a grounded projectile is fundamentally different from a hadouken fireball. Specially in the context of KoF. You can see that in smash too with Pikacu's thunder jolt versus any other air traveling projectile.
Buster Wolf is a Super. Contrary to what many like to yell, that's not even his signature Super. You probably mean Burn Knuckle, though which is ridiculously different from a Tatsu. A Tatsu often even goes through projectiles whereas the purpose of Burn Knuckle is to push both Terry ans the enemy closer to the Corner. Burn Knuckle is also safe on block if spaced well, so it's also a neutral tool, whereas Tatsu is always a "please fuck me" button if it hits a shield.
Rising Tackle doesn't even have Invinsibility frames in almost any game it's in, it's a reversal due to it's input (30 frame down -> up charge) and physically cannot be used as a proper anti air (which is the main purpose of a shoryu). Now if you're gonna complain that Rising Tackle is just going to end up being a multi hit 3rd jump you might as well complain Mario has one.
There is nothing in either KoF or Fatal Fury close to a counter, but in terms of smash that's like complaining a character has a projectile. It's just a tool they give to people, deal with it. Unlike Ryu and Ken Terry actually does have more than 3 specials to work with.
In KoF and FF you cannot use projectiles on the ground chances are in the air his neutral B will become Power Dunk.

If you're going to break down characters to simple traits like that absolutely every character is similar to each other. Hell Banjo and Kazooie have the most generic moveset despite supposedly having very unique traits.

The character -I- want, not those pieces of trash.

When I saw those exposed armpits. Turned my dick into diamonds.

Attached: 1542249922633.jpg (1242x948, 65K)

What character do YOU want?

Attached: 1495435080064.png (502x600, 30K)

WANT
WAIFU

Anyone that's not the meme crap Yea Forums has been throwing around for the last year or so.

Except compfags are retarded. A Hero’s RNG is no more busted than other RNG characters in other fighting games like Zappa or Faust. And those games are LITERALLY design for ONLY competitive play.

So far there's no rule against muh sausagefest fighter pack.

For me it was those muscle titties. God damn.

Attached: yukuk.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

youtu.be/MXLa4YXUi9k
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey5d3nmOhoc
It won't happen but I love these songs.
Good to see that concept I made is making it's way around these threads. I was worried people wouldn't agree with it.

Attached: terry_burger.jpg (603x667, 98K)

Most female vidya characters are quite boring outside of sex appeal, and even then, I'd rather play as a big man than a woman.
So, you want Tennis for Two? Pong? The Oddyssey blobs?
The only other meme characters not really thrown around are any RE characters that aren't Leon and Jill (who won't be picked over Chris because that's stupid), a non-FFVII FF character, and I guess some obscure older game characters?

Attached: 1476909187993.png (481x331, 238K)

no one was talking about Terry until the SNK leak and that was only like 3 days before his reveal, he literally fits those requirements

Straight up lie. People talked about him, just not a lot because he's not an autism magnet like Phoenix Wright, Reimu, literally any obscure, unimportant Nintendo character, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtVmAcUWNn4
Also I'd love to see the original Fatal Fury VS music get an update.

Attached: 1514318464006.jpg (1176x585, 184K)

You're right, people actually remember Square

And what does that have to do with the discussion, which is the music, you underaged shitposter?

Yeah, 90s Square. No one cares about modern Square.

Really? Show me all those rosterfag threads talking about wanting Terry before Sept 1. If your bar is that fucking high, literally no one can get in cause I'm pretty sure every video game character ever has been suggested for Smash.

Golden Sun or SMRPG are perfectly sensible choices, though. The actual faggot zoomer indie hipster choice is shit like Sans.

Cereal mascots
Yes, really. Fuck these furry degenerates, I hate them so much

Nah we're not in agreement about that at all. It's a perfectly good choice and only dickheads that have shit taste and never played Fatal Fury or Garou MOTW begrudge them adding Terry. Go play Celeste, homo.

>go on fireden
>input 'terry smash' in the search bar
>limit search to Yea Forums
>set to oldest results first
To be fair, this isn't every instance, just instances that occurred before August or July of this year, so there's only around 400 and the posts had to explicitly mention Smash. You can also use the new Yea Forums archive, but I believe there's a deadzone in August where nothing was archived anywhere.

Attached: Screenshot (322).png (695x486, 57K)

>HURP A DERP LOOK GUYS I'M SCREAMING MY NEW FAVORITE Yea Forums WORD AM I HIP YET!?

Are you ok?

BUSTAH

After seeing Sansfags getting absolutely BTFO
Terry is the zoomer killer
Based Boomers win once agin

Attached: 70f08b6051a21b39f4a85d12b3fb2fdc.jpg (500x960, 48K)

Are you? You seem awfully obsessed with furries.

I knew Terry and of SNK stuff but never actually played the games.

I played some stuff on Fightcade and needless to say I'm super hype for Terry

>Joker
Zoomer pick
>Hero
Jap Boomer pick
>Banjo
Western zoomer pick
>Terry
Boomer pick
It all balances out
The 5th fighter will naturally be the one that appeals to all 4 of the above.
Face it, it's RE, and it'll be Chris Redfield or Tony Redgrave

Attached: 6437b2d96054341924f82d2b851f5d7e.jpg (591x472, 52K)

>Banjo
>zoomer

Attached: double disappointment.jpg (850x839, 132K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H-r4Gs6ESV4
Why was Real Bout 2 the best Fatal Fury game?

Attached: 1471896229288.jpg (1000x1400, 1.29M)

Most of the people rosterfagging for him were literal children from what I saw.
That or autistic people, as they were legitimately angered by entry level shitposting and spamming.

Attached: 1486318861881.png (591x827, 187K)

That's the first time I use that word here, seems like I struck a nerve

>people who like a character I don't are children and zoom zooms

>hurr you dared reply to me that mean u mad xD

I like Terry enough. I don't give a speeding shit about Smash Bros. but I'm glad he's getting some shine among normalites.

Didn't want him, but will gladly accept him.

The 5th fighter will be someone nobody's talking about. Their hate will be partially mitigated by the fact more dlc characters are coming after the Fighter Pass is done.

I like Banjo, but it's pretty obvious the people who wanted him were either children or autists. Stevefagging was the most blatant instance of mass shitposting in years, and they kept falling for it and were actually upset by it.
They'd also sperg out and attack everybody at random times.

Attached: 1490159260823.jpg (1000x804, 169K)

How can Smashfags not get physically tired of seething every single time Sakurai makes an appearance in a Nintendo Direct?

The sight of Sakurai fuels their tears for months on end. And the moment Sakurai announces a new character, it turns out that the previous newcomers they raged about actually made sense all along, but it's THIS ONE newcomer, the one who is a personal insult to them.

Attached: Bonnestanza.jpg (498x441, 38K)

And I'm sure you believe everyone on Yea Forums is 100% truthful and representative of groups, yes?

Remember where you are. Outrage culture is the name of the board in the asshole of the internet where we do not forgive or forget and are legion in the internet hate machine.

I believe what I see. With my eyes.

Attached: 1490380724949.jpg (709x591, 212K)

I don't think any RE character will get into Smash. Nintendo seems to have a thing against characters carrying realistic firearms. At least the ones that fire bullets. But Joker gets a pass for some reason. Might've been a reason why Metal Slug characters weren't a choice.

Attached: 1494708475248.jpg (640x480, 106K)

Ah yes, because everyone on Yea Forums is so trustable and would never troll or shitpost. Unless you simply assume that everyone who says something you don't like is a member of the groups that you don't like.

Says (You), I actually wanted since day 1 a SNK character to fulfil the legendary SNK vs Capcom rivalry in arcades, and to see Sakurai finally acknowledging the fact that Smash is, despite what he (sometimes) and some retards from both ends of the FGC say, a FIGHTING GAME.

I grew up playing on arcades woth friends, so I was very happy when I saw the SNK leak, even if I never posted any SNK character on my wishlists here
Terry wasn't my first choice, I wanted someone like Athena or the Metal Slug crew, but I'm happy there's representation

Metal Slug wasn't chosen likely because Terry is essentially the face of SNK at this point, not because of not allowing firearms.
That, and Sakurai is quoted as saying SNK's fighting games had an effect on his mindset when making Smash or something, I know an article about that was posted here.
Anyways, an RE character could easily work. I'd prefer it to be my bara boy Chris, but Wesker is a character who is only known for using a handgun and a triple barrel shotgun, but Sakurai would likely go for his RE5 rendition with the handgun. Outside of that, he's got super speed, death vision that makes heads explode, super leaps, can catch projectiles no matter what speed they're going at, has the power of URORBORUS, etc.
There's also Nemesis, who's only canon weapon was the rocket launcher, which is cartoony enough to work.
My dream would be Chris Redfield, with 7 other characters as skins, those 7 being
>Leon S Kennedy
>Barry Burton
>STARS Wesker
>Steve Burnside
>Billy Coen
>Bruce McGivern/Ethan Winters
>Piers Nivans
Or alternatively
>Chris
Skins being the original RE1 look and his jacket
>Leon
Skins being RE2 look and his RE4 jacket
>Barry Burton
Original RE1 look and his Gaiden clothes (pic related)
>Albert Wesker
STARS uniform and either his HCF uniform (which I would prefer) or his RE5 look
I am saying people shitposted and Banjotards couldn't tell the difference between serious posts and shitposting.

Attached: file.png (223x547, 124K)

Nah, Metal Slug is cartoony, the "bullets" are slow moving projectiles no different than the countless fireballs in the game

>couldn't tell the difference between serious posts and shitposting
You say that like there is a difference on Yea Forums.

Let's be honest. King of Fighters is niche as hell, and he isn't likely to bring much new to the table - likely to have command inputs and a meter.

On the other hand, Smash isn't just about the best-selling games of all time, and if you don't want him, you don't have to buy him.

Is his body type achievable natty? I've got 12 years to get to where he is at his age and I think I could do it but idk if I need to drop roids or not.

Diet and exercise, focus on fat burning first then eat proteins and work on building muscle.

>KoF is niche as hell.
What the fuck are you saying, slut?
KoF was back in the arcades one of the most played fighting games of the core 90s, alongside Street Fighter 2 and its eventual sequels, then SFZ/A, and then SF3 and its sequels. The main reason why SNK went into obscurity was due to plenty of bad decisions that almost made them go into bankrupcy TWICE, plus how their 3D games always some really bad designs/gameplay. It was only after KoF13 that SNK got to breathe some fresh air enough to get bought by a chinese company that's actually allowing them to do better stuff and make better sales than before.

>echo fighters
>wasted """***slot***"""
??????

Okay so I'm 5'11" but anywhere between 148-150 pounds when I measure myself. I do too much cardio at my current job to be able to put on serious muscle I got my weight up to 160 at one point from only working out and playing vidya, but I've done it before just never hard bulked.

Still though, I've never seen someone with shoulders or bis like that, the guy must be on fictional roids.

KoF is only niche in the west. It's has a large following in Japan, Asia, and South America.

If you're doing enough cardio from work, then focus on muscle-building in your exercise, you've got enough mass to start converting to muscle. Just make sure you're eating protein as well.

These two specifically
youtube.com/watch?v=cOz31Ps1KAA
youtube.com/watch?v=g5caIjg9UHk

Attached: 1528407824808.gif (450x324, 882K)

Yeah, I don't think an SNK character is going to have songs from a Capcom developed game.

Okay, Yea Forums. One company Sends one fighter to represent them in smash. Who sends who?

Estelle Bright to rep Falcom and bring the best music to ever grace gaming to boot.

Attached: 10c289653fa3a416dfc6e62c2593e165.jpg (1433x1800, 135K)

i was thinking his gimmick could be a 3 bar super meter where every bar powers up his attacks the longer you hold down the button
>power wave turns into power geyser with 1 meter, double with two and triple with three

the face of arc sys

Attached: Sol_image_rev.png (864x1143, 256K)

Too bad, You get Terry's Garou MoTW jacket.

Who says we can't have both?

>tfw will never smash to sophisticated fight
I dont really have any wants for DLC but I'd like Estelle becauase I'm playing her games now it'd never happen tho...