Pfffffffffff

pfffffffffff...

Attached: 1566523940438s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/out_of_hatake/status/1172929210098171905
youtube.com/watch?v=BxIC6Vu1ee0
goodsmile.info/en/product/5267/figma Gravity Kat.html
goodsmile.info/en/product/6173/figma Gravity Kat 2 0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0INIMjvtCL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gravity rush 3 will be announced soon right?

pffffffffffff...
pfffff...
pff...

Attached: 1566523762270.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

Maybe

Attached: 1568508100272.png (1500x1049, 633K)

twitter.com/out_of_hatake/status/1172929210098171905

believe in meme magic

Attached: rItUvRX.jpg (1560x1200, 138K)

How?

What should a Gravity Rush 3 be like?

youtube.com/watch?v=BxIC6Vu1ee0

That's some smooth jizz nigga
I'd like custom combos

it worked for DMC
it worked for TLG
it worked for VtMB
you just gotta believe...

Post more

It did not for HL3

Has the entire manga been scanned yet?

Epistle 3 ;^)

Fuck

I found a copy of GR: remastered collectors edition for like 8000 yen but passed on it. Should I go back and grab it? The kat figma is very enticing.

Attached: shantae kat.jpg (850x1190, 82K)

Great a GR thread. Just finished 2 and holy fuck those final chapters and ending, I actually fucking cried a little. Unironically kino

what do you think it'd feel like if she did this on your dick?

Attached: EEJNxmDU4AARRtJ.jpg (561x1000, 41K)

You can get the figma separately but I say go for it the box the edition comes in looks great

you unlocked the true final act, right?

Attached: EEcE4t6U0AAJ86x.jpg (692x1000, 78K)

Does anyone know what the "special fan book" is? I saw some guy post it on Twitter but didnt post any pictures of the contents so I'm curious

What fan book?

Ye I actually did the actual ending with the demon moose, playing as raven with her music, the town singing and the transformation and much more was fucking amazing. I love this game

that looks more like a plllllbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
i'm an expert

DO YOUR SHIT MODS

It's not a fan book, its official but it's just named "special fan book". I tried googling it but theres pretty much no info on it besides a few pictures of the main art with the title

Why faggot? Go back to your smash thread nigger. if 7 shes in 7 and we get GR3 that sells well and is popular

I've searched about seven or eight different second hand stores searching for individual kat/raven figmas and haven't found a single one. they're rare as fuck or something.

that much money for the C.E. was a little hard to pull the trigger on but the box is nice, you're right. damn i'm going to have to go back

Attached: 1503350107498.png (900x829, 827K)

Ah wtf is wrong with me, I should start sleeping properly
Use Ebay bro, though 8000 yen is like $70 right? get it because its much more expensive with just the kat figure but she comes with the GR2 gear. You in a trip in japan?

I meant that getting the figma from Ebay is much more expensive than what you're going to pay for the C.E. only downside is the figure is older so it's just kat and dusty unlike the GR2 version with the styles added

the devs said they want to wait for the PS5

i'm studying abroad so i've been spending weekends out hunting for games/anime merch. been trying to find gravity daze stuff like the soundtracks and stuff but it's hard.

is the only difference between kat figmas the fact that the GR2 variant has the gravity styles gear?

>check ebay
>the collectors edition, albeit new, is over 250 bucks.
fuck

>that part where the game makes you feel Kat's powerlessness by slowly taking away your powers

>Buy game about shifting gravity to fly around and manipulate all kinds of things
>Most of the missions are trial and error stealth shit

Why did they do this?

Yeah they said they're up for a GR3 but on newer and stronger hardware. If they want to push the GR they should port 1 and 2 (unless they add proper backwards compatibility) and make them run at 4k 60fps (which should be easy because allegedly the PS5 is like a RTX 2070) hopefully they keep gyro in their controllers though, and push it because I'm tired of using a stick. Nintendo has the right idea

goodsmile.info/en/product/5267/figma Gravity Kat.html

goodsmile.info/en/product/6173/figma Gravity Kat 2 0.html

>this is what raven waited for, during a year

She deserves better.

*sips*

Attached: GRAVITY RUSHâ„¢ 2_20171224191158.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

thanks! not the biggest on figmas, just gravity rush, so i appreciate the info.

Attached: 1482780394317.jpg (900x900, 395K)

Attached: EEcBsrkVUAAyI5y.jpg (2000x1200, 133K)

I didnt like how scripted it was but I still kinda liked it. how did the people of Hekseville know the song? Kat made it up in Jirga so there was no way they would know and sing it

Better what?

>just noticed the huds in the series are kind of dick shaped

Maybe she singed it a few times off screen?

Better treatment, Sony needs to let her be apart of their brand alongside their movie games instead of only pushing them and only them. They fucking used a car collection get a special box instead of a full new game like GR2

was that the same song she sang in the red dress? if so, im sure it got popular around their cities

Attached: EEVGyMgU8AAKtH1.jpg (1444x2048, 426K)

You just draw that? That looks really good! awesome job

I forget, were auldnoir and jirga even connected? I thought they were in a completely different universe or something. I dont think they mentioned each other until the end of the game where Lisa made made both allies. Also did they ever explain what the fuck Kali was??, more specifically why did they turn into a blob monster with multiple faces? I mean it was cool but what the fuck was that?

How do I get the last 2 emotes in GR2? Are they locked behind a side quest or something?

no, someone did
it's from twitter
you can still ask some drawfriends here for Kat fanart

Attached: 1566837147997.jpg (1800x2100, 178K)

>Are they locked behind a side quest or something?
no, dusty tokens you can only get thru online events that are no longer available
sorry

Ok that shit needs to some work

I got everything though lol. I already beat the game and got almost every gesture except 2 so I think I need to do some side quests

yeah, some emotes you do get from side-quests so that's probably it

I bought mine for sane prices when they came out from Hobby Link Japan.

Honestly, I love GR but those stealth missions were retarded. I had fun in maybe one of them.

Attached: 1513726514348.jpg (900x900, 184K)

guys i really enjoy these threads, but you need to post Kat butt, it's the only thing keeping me going

This is why we get shit on whenever we post anywhere else. Fuck off dude

Speaking of the figmas, man they're great. Ravens faces are incredibly well done. Kat's face looks better in hand than in pics.

Attached: 9aUB0Pk.jpg (5312x2988, 2.12M)

Still no info on this? I'll just to try and buy it then if see it somewhere

there's literally nothing wrong with enjoying a cute girls butt.
I agree with that user, please post her ass.

na man, i need my hit, i'm here to suck dick and get butt

I will defend that anons right to enjoy Kat's butt to my dying breath.

They're good but kat looks chubbier than she actually is and both head shapes look off. Overall they look pretty good but I'm just nitpicking. I should probably get them soon though, they're probably going to be rare and expensive in a few years. Kinda want to buy 2 of each, one to look at and one to actually use but i dont have the money for that so I'll just take care of the boxes

Except literally all of those got monkey paw'd at least in some capacity. Meme magic is a goddamned curse.

I want to have sex with Kat!

I only got into figma collecting maybe nine years ago but if I learned anything it's if there is a character you want and you know it's coming out you buy that shit within the month or second month it's released. It's a load of your chest because the popular ones will be crazy expensive. I jumped on Satsuki and Ryuko asap.

Attached: HITHBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBP.png (500x550, 47K)

where can I find cute brown french girls like Kat

They're the only ones I really give a shit about collecting, besides maybe a few other vidya or jojo ones but I'm in no hurry for them.

Can you tone it down a bit? We already have a bad enough rep as is we dont need to get worse

>caring what other people think on an anonymous shitposting site

kat pusy

What are her chances of getting in smash ultimate as the Sony rep? I would instantly main her if she got in. if 7 she's in. keep posting until we get one, it worked for banjo

Retard. They add literally nothing to these threads. I rather have these threads die than have pusy and stinky posters be what represent us GR fans.

>preordered GR2 on amazon
>played for 2 weeks, got the plat, all outfits and played some of the online multiplayer stuff
>returned the game to amazon for full price

Feels even better than just pirating a game.

>someone finally saved my screenshot
feels good user thank you

kat stinky pusy mm gud

Attached: 1568499745917.png (694x634, 49K)

She's in fellas

Attached: gravity_rush___kat_by_parororo-db0ko0a.jpg (774x1032, 134K)

STINKY SMELLY LITTLE BROWN PUSY MMMMM

>tfw i genuinely love the game
>tfw i still fantasize about sniffing kat's musky brown pussy

Alright enjoy being shit on faggots. Mods do your thing and lock the thread it's not going to get any better.

>he thinks the mods have ever given a shit about this kind of thing

Attached: 1455245465931.jpg (536x536, 46K)

Oh I know they dont but this thread isn't going anywhere because of the pusy posters so there's no point of keeping it open

Attached: katbeach.jpg (1400x971, 104K)

ok bye then

I always thought that sound was written different

Is that how she gets her complection?

>THESE ANONS HAVE DEFIED ME FOR THE LAST TIME
>MODS, OBEY MY COMMAND

i'm sure kat's pussy smells great and perfectly musky and everything but imagine her anus

henllo sifter
HELLO STINKY SHIFTER
eat a gem ugly

If you want to see it that way then go ahead if it makes you feel better. Surprised you didn't post a soijack with the post tho so good job on that

I like to imagine she at least tries to shave but being homeless prevents you from doing that regularly so shes got thick stubble on her musky pusy

>he's this mad
Just go to another thread you big bumbling bitch
You will NEVER smell Kat's pussy

Attached: 1566930310856.png (254x255, 84K)

>when it rubs against your thigh

Attached: 1zcehoj.jpg (585x500, 68K)

it's clearly a girl

Your post was too low effort for me to bother replying to it with an image

Attached: 1566782840761.png (400x300, 152K)

Lol sure bud

Attached: EEUsXKBU8AY5-0x.jpg (1672x1720, 332K)

why is this ugly brown bitch not on PC yet?

stupid fucking bitch

Attached: 1541392030794.gif (500x500, 46K)

Attached: ED8midDUcAEm2KH.jpg (1181x1257, 221K)

How come theres no Gravity Rush thread for Yea Forums
I would love to see all the $$#&$# of Kat and Raven

>one of the side quests is stealth mission where you steal stuff from the military base
>you beat it and it becomes a side challenge
>have to keep replaying it so I can get the gold medal score for the Platinum trophy
>play it so many times that I eventually get pretty good at it and I learn the enemy paths and optimal strats
>I even sent out my scores for that challenge to other players and I've won most of them

obligatory katnip.jpg

Attached: Dow8W32XsAAAKEC.jpg (1357x1503, 383K)

It's so sad that Sony created the perfect girl only to kill her franchise. Why did it have to be Sony? Literally anyone else would have done a better job handling the series

What was wrong with DMC5?
V levels?

I'm rather shocked we still get GR threads almost 3 years on.

Attached: 1454749899287.webm (550x308, 2.92M)

they were connected after Lisa rammed the bismala into Kali Angelmonster.
It had been an undefined amount of time when you get to the deer boss so they had plenty of time to learn the song.
Even some random girls say "hey is that the girl who sung that song, can we get a picture with you!"
when you bump into them in pleajaune.
>what Kali was
An experiment by the colonel sanders looking fucker. Same as the 2 antagonists in the gravrush 1.5 ova.
>blob
Something to do with Elektricite I think?
>cool
Yeah it was solid but it lacked urgency like most of the fights in there.

given by a drawanon on Yea Forums

Attached: 1568152659530.png (812x889, 414K)

Attached: EDfgbbtXsAAkZ5Q.jpg (1080x1350, 178K)

do NOT insult my sewer wife like that. Only I am allowed to call her stinky.

Attached: 1568169952211.png (665x964, 433K)

>Gravity rush 3 will be announced soon right?
Yes. Alongside Ape Escape 4 and Tomba 3.

we still get Jak and Daxter threads 19years on.
Its only the good games that get threads after they've finished.

Attached: EEbLLxtVUAAf8bq.jpg (1937x1953, 314K)

Attached: 1513372391996.webm (850x478, 2.89M)

I like the series, but it's mediocre outside of niche appeal. It probably shouldn't continue.

youtube.com/watch?v=0INIMjvtCL4

>more specifically why did they turn into a blob monster with multiple faces? I mean it was cool but what the fuck was that?
are you aware of the term "gainax ending"?

She's way too good for pcfags

Kat is a dirty girl, and I'm a dirty boy.

Attached: kat sketch D0Hiv7XXgAAtEQD.jpg (1536x2048, 760K)

i fucking love when girls stick their tongues out, it's so cute!