Sekiro or Code Vein? Which one should I buy?

Sekiro or Code Vein? Which one should I buy?

Attached: nervous.gif (728x720, 550K)

Since you are a weeb ( I guess), code vein

Evens=Sekiro
Odds=CV

Code Vein, customizing your character is fun, Sekiro is the same Fromsoft hackery you've been playing for over a decade now but with less features.

Sekiro has no multiplayer or any online features at all, so just pirate Sekiro then buy Code Vein.

my dick in your ass

Two fairly different games, user. Sekiro has been out for months so you can get it cheaper, it's a character action game and the RPG elements are barebones. The combat is arguably more fun than any soulsborne game.

Code Vein has VERY similar, nearly identical gameplay to soulsborne games, but with some JRPG twists. You have special attacks you can equip to instantly fly into a special animation and a variety of easily available stat boosts and the like. Your character is fully customizable with an extremely in-depth creator. The story will probably be awful, but who knows, maybe the characters will be genuine and believable. Sekiro's story was very cool, and the characters are awesome too.

So I have no answer for you user but I hope I could help you move toward your decision.

Heard Sekiro was a huge improvement over DS3, no roll spam (you can't roll, period) and a much better parry mechanic.

code vein

sekiro is like whatever

Shut up you fucking avatar posting weeb faggot. Just ask a goddamn question without superimposing your anime avatar on it you brain sick cocksucker.

>you can't roll, period
Technically true, but you still have a "dodge" button. The i-frames are tiny compared to any souls game though, and you can only reliably dodge certain attacks from certain enemies.

It's an imageboard, I had to post some pic. Stop tardraging lmao.

>Two fairly different games, user.
Dark Souls x Ancient Japan
Dark Souls x Koikatsu

Not so different, I think. I just don't want to buy with my dick and then get disappointed by the gameplay, I guess.

>its an image board
So post a fucking IMAGE from Sekiro and Code Vein you thrice damned retard.

U mad bro?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x293, 202K)

you have trash tastes
buy a gun and die

They replaced roll spam with parry spam. It's even more monotonous.

You retards wouldn't stop raving about it for like a month after the release though. OMG this boss is so hard, I died 50 times already, 10/10 Miyazaki has outdone himself.

Attached: 1565536829627.png (379x364, 57K)

How is mindless dodge mashing equally bad as a parry rythm minigame?

the file pic awnsers Code Vein
filthy weeb

Yeah, but that doesn't describe either of those games even a little bit unless you're a brainlet.

it was literally NONSTOP shitposting about how bad/short the game was lol. nice retcon

a gif
another step up
top kek

Im want make hotarun a mother!

All I know about Code Vein is that it plays like Souls + has an extensive character editor so that you can make your own waifus like in Koikatsu. There's no demo on the PC, so can't try it until it comes out in 10 more days.

Code vain MUH anime tTiddies
Sekiro; Muh Souls with cute shota
Pick your poision!

Attached: starfish.jpg (500x375, 30K)

How do I respond without seeming mad? Fuck it. Yes you goddamn fucking chemically imbalanced moron. I'm mad that complete fucking half brained, cross wired fucking faggots like you aren't banned on fucking sight.

Sekiro is my GOTY so far.

Code Vein's demo is fun but it's basically a super janky low budget version of Dark Souls. It's for people like me who cannot escape their hunger.

Go with Sekiro. It's on sale most places right now and on the PSN store.

Attached: EEPeoDlVAAA8ykG.jpg (1401x2047, 357K)

stop buying games you stupid fuck

Plague or cholera. You loose either way.

OP better tighten up his game.

Based animebro dabbing on resetera tranny

How is CV "low budget"? The character detail seems amazing.

Neither both fucking suck

>tenor.gif
fucking pathetic

>character detail
>anime
Pick one, faggot.

Shouldn't Sekiro be cheaper by now

Your mom's cheaper than both lmao

You're obviously a fucking weeb, do you really need a post? Fucking dumbass.

Sekiro, because it's cheaper now.