When did this style of humor become so popular?

Many recent games and films and TV shows feature this style of humor. Why? What makes it so appealing?

Attached: 0F7DE872-932D-4BEB-99A1-A4FB859EFA58.jpg (539x499, 124K)

>wojakposter
>not even remotely related to video games

>>wojakposter
>>not even remotely related to video games

Attached: 1562953184659.jpg (1024x967, 83K)

Wojak posters like you are killing this board. Please, consider offing yourself.

That's not the only joke people make.

Who the fuck is Karen?

Let me tell you this you retarded faggot, soijack will never be funny, i am tired of seeing it spammed here you zoomer retard i will hunt you down and slit your goddamn throat if you dont stop so shut the fuck up !

I've never seen that kind of humor in video games.

yeah i'm thinking karen is based

something reddit calls women. Like how Yea Forums says stacy

ever heard of sarcasm?

Attached: 1553197596622.jpg (1917x765, 448K)

This but unironically, Wojak is only funny when it’s the posters own opinion not a parody of somebody else’s.

its not sarcasm you fuckwad ! soijack is annoying to everyone with common sense on this board you niggers spamming it should be put into a line and mowed down with a machine-gun you normalfags needs to be holocausted !

Attached: 367012DD-9504-416E-B564-69D9FFEFEC6B.jpg (750x1107, 257K)

A name for bitchy women. The "can I speak to your manager" type of women.

Attached: canispeaktoyourmanager.png (550x647, 543K)

Are we being raided? The last few threads ive been in and the responses have been very bizarre. It doesnt seem like theyre geniune threads.

In the mid 90s America went through a phase where fucking everyone supposedly had ADD. Most professionals now believe that to be a case of widespread overdiagnosis due to the disease having dogshit dianostic criteria.

We are currently in the same phase with anxiety-depression spectrum disorders, and now EVERYONE thinks that they have a brain imbalance just because they can’t cope for shit.

Karen is right.

only for the past 5 years

Boo hoo hoo! Stop being a faggot you faggot.

Reddits word for obnoxious single mothers

I find Wojak edits scary, like just imagine the demented mind of somebody who takes a sad looking white face and decides to project a negative stereotype onto it, and then imagine what deep-seated issues they're projecting when they hate on that stereotype. Then think about the ones that look suicidal and depressed, the ones with giant grotesque brains, and the ones with insane variations of looking retarded (I actually find those last two funny).
I haven't even mentioned how half of them seem to involve sucking somebody in through their asshole

Why so rude to Karen

Attached: 1510696145874.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

dont give a legitmate response to anyone who uses soijack ! fuck you for enabling these teenagers !

please grab a rope and hang yourself you unfunny nigger.

Attached: 84c.png (354x367, 246K)

A shitter who only used her favorites instead of meta picks and got stomped for it.

I mean it seems like its more organized than usual. Not just lone shitposting but a group of them creating threads then dominating the direction of discussion.

Plankton's wife

Wojak was okay when it was originally conceived as a visual form of >tfw. Soijack, chad/virgin, boomer/zoomer and the like that turned just into tired variants of ME GOOD YOU BAD bullshit made only for cheap attentiongrabbing by election tourists beat it into the ground, just like they did pepe.

Some autists have figured out they can use proxies and samefag to try to change board culture, it’s gotten really bad over the past 2 years or so.

Stop putting a space before your exclamation points ! You dumb fucking ESL nigger !

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

bitchy boomer women that reddit hates because they're all left wing slackers with social anxiety working in retail and can't handle confrontation

that's what i thought it was a reference to

>Let me tell you this you retarded faggot, soijack will never be funny, i am tired of seeing it spammed here you zoomer retard i will hunt you down and slit your goddamn throat if you dont stop so shut the fuck up !

Attached: 1565193335841.png (785x1000, 261K)

Yeah its really hurting the bigger boards. Most recent times i can think of where i thought it was happening was coomers and its predecessor. Anything really where a meme is forced hard but only in a single thread where everyone seems to have the same opinions.

stay mad zoomer

My theory is that it's mommy issues

Karen is Stacy's mom
Imagine not reading the manga to know that

only quality post ITT everyone else kys

im going to go to your house and slit your throat with a sharpened piece of concrete.

Unfathomably based as fuck Ampharos poster

so you better stop posting that head with the wide open mouth and pube beard before you make me real fucking upset.

You are still acting like a faggot you faggot.

Fucking gaslighting fuck. Remove yourself from the genepool.

>im going to go to your house and slit your throat with a sharpened piece of concrete

Attached: 1527678986486.png (732x772, 34K)

it's just the new flavor of the month way to bash women out in the open

BASED

Attached: 6B4CA61B-E878-4673-8019-B586FC1C6C7E.jpg (550x440, 113K)

>so you better stop posting that head with the wide open mouth and pube beard before you make me real fucking upset.

Attached: 1566932481463.jpg (708x800, 95K)

Is it me or all this nihilistic irony is actually rendering western civilization more stupid over time?

Attached: 1535195629356.jpg (227x225, 7K)

seething discord tranny

Attached: 678678.jpg (490x586, 19K)

Careful, you're going to get hit with a greentext wojak because you dared to defy them

I'm not relating or even understanding this shit
becoming a boomer feels great

I grew out of it a few years back. I'm convinced it's just kids at this point.

Fucks sake, I've not actually chortled at one of these in years. But this fucker right here...

you're being crazy, user

Attached: 1539617059483.jpg (300x477, 59K)

Alright, go ahead and name a few of those films/games that you speak of
If you're referring to "haha im mentally ill and have suicidal tendencies haha suicide very cool" then yeah that type of humor is completely absurd

That is what it feels like, yes. People are so dishonest with each other that what's underneath the layers and layers of bullshit and fakeness just crumbles to dust.

Attached: 1565562986248.png (380x500, 164K)

Title for a woman who runs a mans life

Why do shitposters fear Ampharos so much?

It's the fucking culture war and modern politics. I'm just so tired of it all, knowing someone's actual opinion but hearing whatever their vocal mouthpiece said repeated word for word, over and over.

I'm just so tired, I love video games.

i-is saying haha really so creepy
really

God
I really hate the British

Not a shitposter, but the retard keeps shitty threads bumped, even if he himself sages all the idiots who respond with "based" bump it

Me too

t. British

you have to be 12 to post here.

Attached: literal children.png (380x513, 20K)

perhaps

I blame Joss Whedon.

Can you idiots please stop posting that fucking thing.

Stupidity is just being more apparent.
Irony is just another added layer which separates people from the retarded shit they broadcast, making them more confident in being openly retared.
But it's honestly added on top of so many other layers it barely matters.
Internet was a much bigger factor in that anyway.

This is exactly right. It's all retards who glossed over webMD or fucking Twitter and said "Hey, I DO get sad sometimes!" What's worse is these same tards wear these undiagnosed ailments around like a designer bag.

>announcing a report
Unironically i hope you enjoy your time out with him

Yea Forums is where teens go, what did you expect?

... You know, you might be right.

>shut the fuck up !
found the soicuck

Attached: 1567107403347.gif (307x343, 22K)

Attached: 9aa2d41c5f[1].png (399x25, 7K)

SEETHING

baste
please shoot up your local mosque so we can laugh

Attached: kiwifucker saves us.jpg (634x659, 137K)

get fucked plebbitor nigger and goodbye :^)

Attached: concernedsoy.jpg (211x239, 9K)

Based Chadpharos catching memelord soijabronies in a seethe.

I'm not falling for that one, cop.