BLAZBLUE IS ON SALE! BLAZBLUE!

Become a BBChad today, don't let this opportunity pass you by. Partake in one of the most fun and animey fighting games of our generation.

Attached: c31a4bc07516948a9f2de82d630567f3.png (374x374, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuDOUj-8Ae4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I already have it tho

Attached: 907506976.jpg (640x640, 57K)

I wanna fuck that squirrel

Already own them all except BBTAG and that's not on sale.

SIXTEEN KIDS

>Zero players

I'm not black or mexican though

GIVE ME THE FUCKING SOURCE OF THAT IMAGE!

stupid sexy squirrel

Attached: 1565187217979.png (500x833, 335K)

>40 gbs for a 2D fighters
lmao no
refunded

I want to nut in a squirrel

blazblue jumped the shark with CP and never recovered & it ruined a generation of fighting game players by making them combo grinders with no neutral who get by with gimmicks into their big damage/setplay and thus can't play other games due to their lack of fundamentals

CT was an interesting if very flawed original game and CS was pretty cool in spite of all the jewing though, so picking those up for cheap to do the story mode might be worth your time.

Based Kunabotoposter

ARTIST IS kunaboto

Only if you post more fit squirrels and dumb cats with fat tats

>Already own all of them except for the best one
lol

How can such a perfect design like Makoto even exist. The underboob is absolutely masterful.

is the cat dlc worth it?

Hopefully i can scrounge up some money for the 2.0 pass when it releases.

Do you wanna play as a cat?

>izanami literally invalidates 2/3 of the cast by existing and is cancerous as fuck
no thanks

honestly no

It's way too difficult and crazy for me to understand. Thankfully Daisuke is making the next GG for scrubs like me :^)

I dropped the series when they decided to throw away the entire dub for no reason. Complain about sub vs dub all you want, but it just feels fucking weird playing it and listening to jap shrieking nonstop now

every blazblue game has those 2-3 characters that invalidate everyone else. they do it on purpose because the devs have outright admitted they don't care about making the games balanced

blazblue is one of the simplest fighting games there is, it just has a bit of an execution requirement (but generally its all very autopilot stuff, you don't often have to quickly do something tough, just microdash mid combo or something)

Fightans are huge, bro

If you buy this game be sure to pick Nine

Attached: 1494800516094.png (501x800, 417K)

it's her game

Attached: 1421636451618.png (1290x1822, 2.59M)

>cat fucker cuckshit
no thanks retard

I don't listen to anyone who uses
>chad
seriously

I already own CF and I don't like it, I'd rather stick with CP if it's all the same to you.

That's a lie
I only ever fought one Plat online in CF

Blazblue in the Guilty Gear engine when

Attached: makoto3.jpg (1024x768, 432K)

Meh. Sprites > 3D

I wish this wasn't the full pic

the blazblue sprites look like shit dude, "3D model we put a filter over to make sprites" is a really lazy and ugly way to do animation and they haven't even updated any of the old characters, leading to all kinds of mugen-tier horseshit where jins sprite looks realy rough most of the time compared to newer characters and then he does his new move from CF (the one added more to justify buying the same game again instead of actually improving the gameplay) its suddenly way better animation

The blazblue sprites look great for their age. People who only know of BB from Cross Tag thought those sprites were newly made, because that's just how good they look. And I would prefer BB to be its own thing and be one of the few fighters to stay in 2D, not just hop on the unnecessary 3D trend.

I played the first release on psp years ago. I looked up taokaka lewds and mom never found out. Thanks, psp.

Attached: +_15836490e417f6542d34faa4c6507674.jpg (900x900, 87K)

> People who only know of BB from Cross Tag thought those sprites were newly made, because that's just how good they look.
except that the persona sprites and especially the uni sprites and heart look miles better and make the game look like mugen as a result.

even the rwby sprites are generally a bit better than stuff like ragna/jin/noel in terms of smoothness

Now this is a smelly cat thread

Attached: 27889134_p0.jpg (950x722, 375K)

Remove rwby

Attached: 53376231_p0.jpg (600x771, 219K)

On what platform?

never played this but jerked off to a lot of the girls from it
cool game

I play with a lot of people offline and online, casual and locals (NY) you're literally the only person I ever met saying BB sprites look somehow bad. Which is fine, you're entitled to your shitty opinion the same way a fag would say gacha games are better than fighting games. You can say it but you know it's not true deep down. Blazblue looks great, and aged greatly. A new mainline game can come out using CF's sprites and the visuals wouldn't look outdated at all.

GG is better.

Both are great, but I'm not disagreeing with your statement. GG is visually a lot more appealing, especially in that new trailer.I hope we get a new BB game made in the same style as GG.

not him and I don't have much of a problem with the sprites but they don't look great at all, specially the older ones. I get not wanting the game to go into 3D (which I don't think it would actually make much of a difference and personally think it would look better if they went with the Xrd approach) but how why would you defend them to this degree when they could look even better?

Play GG.

Attached: 1490120110673.jpg (282x330, 27K)

Fuck off and kill yourself waifunigger

Attached: 1502831001021.gif (171x429, 33K)

I doubt it's worth buying just for this squirrel. Though it's a very good squirrel.

Attached: 1564701295168.jpg (1280x1810, 160K)

I play BBCF every day. I hope more people pick the game up; it's still active on PS4 and somewhat on PC

Attached: 1547868650521.gif (498x278, 388K)

But I like UNIST more which is also on sale.

already do, hoping zato's better in 2020
youtube.com/watch?v=BuDOUj-8Ae4

Buy her game!

Attached: 74001889_p2.png (764x1080, 561K)

w-what's with those hand prints?

>her
gender benderfags are still fags, magic or no magic.

her canon boyfriend of darker complexion's work
look at those pubes too

>Someone finally got those last couple Tanabe doujins translated
Doubt he's ever gonna do more but at least I have this.

I hope he keeps up with the fate ones.

I'd even be fine with some original stuff from him like that okyadon doujin.

>getting invalidated by a mid-tier character
i think you might just be shit user. Izanami has been a joke ever since 2.0 gutted her.

GG player here. Never got into BlazBlue but I want to. What character benefits the most from hard reads?

> but how why would you defend them to this degree when they could look even better?
not him, but i think graphics creep has been a cancer killing videogames for decades. I want a new Blazblue game, but i'd rather not wait 4 years for a new graphics engine to be made and a bloated budget that still forces them to cut half the roster when they could instead keep the same engine and maybe slightly tweak the artstyle and keep more of the cast and have more time to work on new moves/characters.

Platinum the Trinity

I'm not too sure myself, but i'd wager it's Hakumen since his whole kit revolves around hard reads via counters.

They should at least make Ragna less ugly desu. I play him since CT and the longer he keeps those sprites the less I like them.

>mai cat and es are all still 8 bucks each
Its been 4 years for fucks sake, when will they reduce the price on that shit

So which one should I get, and is there online in any of them? Kind of pointless if there isn't

Attached: Steam_2019-09-14_21-24-55.png (684x372, 125K)

He's cool, I'll try him out.

user, I...

Cross tag is the only one with active players still.

centralfiction is the latest non-spinoff, but it's dead. bbtag is baby shit so I'd still say buy CF and try to play lobbies with /afgg/.

Literally just buy all BB games except Calamity Trigger. The story is pretty interesting, but its more of a VN kind of thing

Also BBCF is better than Tag

Well shit.
It's been a year and it's not on sale, why is steam so shit?

Where is it on sale?

Why wouldn't I get the first one if you're praising the story? Is there some kind of recap in the one after it or what?

>Kunaboto never going finish the damn comic.

Attached: 1534555754526.jpg (479x558, 69K)

>is there some kind of recap
right on the money, user.

Which game is the latest in the series?

> Is there some kind of recap in the one after it or what?
Yes, Continuum shift recaps Calamity Trigger

Centralfiction. BBTag is a meme spin off.

The first one's story like many fighting games is a bunch of one off scenarios that don't seem like they can all occur in the same timeline since events contradict other characters stories. it's just like the "stories" in arcade modes of other fighting games. Also the "true end" is locked behind some pretty arcane unlock requirements if i remember correctly. So you're better off just starting with CS because you'll be able to pick up what actually happened in CT pretty quickly. (Hell i just started with the third game (CPE) and watched the recap, and i understood what was going on just fine)

Where's the buldge then?

Blame Korea for being an awful country.

Post more Kunaboto.

blazblues story is only good in CT and CS. CT in particular was a fantastic setup that was slowly retroactively ruined and softerned as the series went on

if you just want to play story modes get CT and CS, they're cheaper and the story jumps off a cliff and never recovers starting with CP.

if you want to play with people there's no reason to buy any of these games besides CP because nobody is playing any of the others

Bought.

>Literally just buy all BB games except Calamity Trigger.
>Also BBCF is better than Tag

that's gonna be a yikes from me dawg

nice

Do people still play? I haven't played since BBCTE

I don't mind them going with Blazblue on the GG engine, but i prefer updated 2D sprites

Hold though, why the fuck is this game 50gb?

who is the most fun character

CP is where the story goes off the rails though and its genuinely entertaining, especially Jin, Hakumen and Terumi's storylines

Where is the sale?

Now, since GG has its own special engine and they can freely use the Xrd style to whore out for licensed fighters

Isn't it obvious?

Attached: 158923091893.gif (384x430, 102K)

you mean when they spent the whole story mode on filler like ragna angsting and a goddamn tournament arc? that was fun for you?

the timelooping was a fantastic gameplay/story element that made blazblue standout in the post sf4 boom and removing it was a huge mistake

Steam. Where else?

>tfw Nu-fag
>tfw the entire story of CP and CF waiting for them to do something with her after CS finally gave her one moment of clarity
>that fucking epilogue to CF
It broke me permanently.

Attached: 1501344207794.jpg (1080x1101, 101K)

at the risk of sounding like a faggot why did Central Fiction cheap out on not having a dub

boobs

is the community still active like with DBFZ?
Or is it kinda just mostly veteran players that will just shit on me.

Also is hazama still hard to play?

Attached: 1471432607704.png (500x750, 490K)

Boycotting blazblue ever since they collaborated with retard teeth

Her whole character was just "ragna, Ragna, RAGNA"

Because they wanted to cheap out and release the game sooner to the jp release so they didn't lose all their sales to importers again

>Or is it kinda just mostly veteran players that will just shit on me.
it's not even this. its discord online warriors he know 1-2 gimmicks/setplay and just run that over and over, having no idea what to do if that no longer works.

>Also is hazama still hard to play?
he was only ever hard if you didn't understand neutral, something anathema to most blazblue players

So they could release it closer to Japanese release and the community wouldn't be dead as shit.

BBs story is GIGANTIC, CF has something like 20+ hours of story, all of which is voiced, and is about 40 or 50 different characters at that. The dub would have delayed the game by months, like it did for every game in the series before CF.

CTB got a dub because the story mode is like 5 hours long at most with 20 characters at that.

I'm a sucker for the "Monster that just wants to be loved" story and Nu's plot from CT and CS was that she was literally made to obsess over Ragna and desire to merge with him, but when given a moment of clarity in CS' ending, she shows she literally just wants to be with him. Ragna insisted he'd save her. They were setting her up to be purified.

Then CP and CF happened.

This fucking picture in the CF marketing was a real mean cocktease too.

Attached: Ragna_the_Bloodedge_(Centralfiction,_arcade_mode_illustration,_1) (1).png (1920x918, 804K)

So why is GG much smaller in file size?

nigga wat

nu in CT is one of the most brilliant examples of combining story and gameplay in a fighting game, which was one of the original big appeals of blazblue before it fell up its own asshole around CP

because guilty gear devs give a shit. the only reason its so big is because CF audio is all uncompressed

When's Goro Akechi DLC?

Why was he so based?

Attached: I AM THE WHITE VOID, I AM THE COLD STEEL, I AM THE JUST SWORD, WITH BLADE IN HAND I WILL REAP THE SI (1271x1929, 1.31M)

He's white

I never thought I'd see someone being a contrarian saying pre-CP was better but I guess there's an opinion for everything.
The balance between neutral and pressure didn't change with CP onwards, the overall pace just got faster and there were extra combo routes with Overdrive. Having played since the first it was hard even looking at old match videos because combos and general gameplay now seemed so long and sluggish.
Also I have no earthly idea why you'd blame Blazblue for these trends, melty and MvC (and GG to some extent) emphasized longer combos and SF4 made it about setplay with it also reviving the genre. I can't even think of any fighter that came out that specifically tried to copy Blazblue and not something else, with the exception of Persona maybe, and that too was another GG-like just as BB was.

where my azrael bros at

MEOW MEOW

I was going to pick up BBCF and +R but the netcode is fucking atrocious and I'd have to deal with the tranny spergs on afgg like lain vidya and test.

Sorry, I don't play moeshit

Based Factsposter

agreed

Already have it and not playing because I'm a sore loser that can't handle fightan.

>Food prostitute

Attached: 2940816 - Blazblue SenpaiLove Taokaka.jpg (2400x3000, 1.04M)

can't argue with that

sprites look fucking terrible at blaz blue's resolution on a modern 1080p tv. Why of why they didnd't just do the skullgirls method of drawing 4k and scaling down is beyond me

>"for their time
ftfy

Unironically this. Well, Central Fiction and BBTAG are both great titles desu. I'm satisfied with both of them.

Attached: EBB035A3-32EB-4B6E-BC9B-F820D2F2EA49.jpg (929x717, 141K)

Support Blazblue, but don't buy BBTAG

delicious brown cat girl.
Do they actually have faces under the hoods or is it like a jawa thing?

>you mean when they spent the whole story mode on filler like ragna angsting and a goddamn tournament arc? that was fun for you?
Not the other user but I honestly didn't mind it. I mean it could have been better if they expanded more on it and made it more interesting, like adding other fighters with a sort of Dark Tournament style telling. Probably 1 time where a fighting game has an actual good build up for a tournament arc instead of this vague "letter in the mail, everyone needs to fight", tournaments.

Will Makoto ever stop being bottom tier?

pics of this dude?

I played CSE once on the vita. Didn't really get the overarching plot and was pretty bad at the game but it was pretty damn fun

I actually like makoto's overcoat look best.
please send help or more pics of makoto in her NOL overcoat

Attached: goat_tier.gif (400x225, 1.89M)

Underboob clothed paizuri w/naughty face

It's a good look for her. Not that underboob isn't too.

Attached: 1560632100179.jpg (3000x3921, 1.15M)

This and Tsubaki's black outfit are peak aestetic

>final Guilty Gear 2020 trailer
>"Here Comes A Daredevil"
>camera pans to a group of characters silhouettes
>screen turns to black
>"Blazblue activate!"
>trailer ends

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

Attached: 15129190ß123.gif (334x251, 1.06M)

good boy

It would be exciting but i doubt it will ever happen until Blazblue 5

Attached: __mu_12_destiny_child_and_etc__193bd47176a366863c7a5fb2dede6f49.png (724x1024, 571K)

Attached: __makoto_nanaya_destiny_child_and_etc__c70c0cfcaf6fa92922e225f92f6fc3ea.png (814x1024, 378K)

haha imagine being Valkenhayn and some boundary/nox nyctores shenanigans makes you go wild and you start doggystyling rachel but she lets you because you're her friend haha that would be weird

The coat is nice, but animal girls covering their cute ears with a hat should be a crime

Post more titty animalgirls!!

>playing dead games
>posting "art" from that disgusting subhuman
Consider the rope OP.

I love Gluttony Fang so much.

>Bullet still shit
no thanks wake me up when she's allowed to be good

This but with Under Heaven Destruction

This but The Highlander.

Her tail is her best feature anyways.

The answer should be obvious.

Attached: blazblue.jpg (723x450, 51K)

Blazblue sucks ass though.

Nobody in EU plays this game

>/afgg/
Do NOT go on there, you will regret it.
Buy Xrd and go on /ggg/ instead.

>you will regret it.

How so?

play on discord

wtf blazblue sprites are fucking legendarily fluid and detailed. what crack have you been smoking? the persona sprites were absolutely not more detailed lmao

peach pit sprites MAYBE.

I wish it didn't

Attached: 1555296274053.png (962x973, 714K)

I don't like fighting games but I like the characters, what do

whatever the case, blazblue needs an overhall

Both generals are awful, namedropping, cesspools