Where were you when Giant bomb swallowed the red pill?

Where were you when Giant bomb swallowed the red pill?

Attached: giant bomb.png (1046x587, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

giantbomb.com/shows/09132019/2970-19596
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they probably blamed white men for it

where is the video

giantbomb.com/shows/09132019/2970-19596

They are face fucking the red pill down their audiences throats at this point.

Attached: giant jew.png (1045x586, 926K)

>Seeing liberal San Francisco vidya journalists forcefed redpills

Attached: Roger Cheeto.jpg (600x433, 245K)

>YOU NEED PREMIUM TO VIEW THIS
fuck off

you asked for the link faggot, go be poor somewhere else.

What are they even playing?

>you asked for the link
no you doublefaggot, asked for the video not for the link

the link leads to the video, triplefaggot

There is no way this is real. Would have been all over Polygon, Jim Sterling, Kotaku, etc.

it doesn't link to the video you quadruplefaggot, it liks to a screen saying "pay up goym".
video where

story?

>subscribing to video game journalism

there's a game where you're supposed to send comforting messages to other players
I assume someone sent them those as a joke or it's edited

>go be poor somewhere else
Are you advertising this site? Lol
Kill yourself holy shit

Why are they all balding and overweight?

They're white men over the age of 35.

The "counter" to this stat is that it's assuming policing and enforcement of crimes is equal. Blacks have more police around them, so they get arrested more, so they're part of the statistic. Blacks and whites smoke the same amount of weed, but blacks are 4 times more likely to go to jail for it, get harsher penalties for it, and overall exist in the prison system longer, creating the black prison system we see today. If everything in terms of law enforcement patrolling areas was equal and this is true, then you'd have a case, but as it stands, this stat is under scrutiny for reasons mentioned, including the logic presented in this post. Thoughts?

BTW, I hate everyone as much as the next guy or not gal cause fuck women.

Victimization reports of violent crimes line up with the arrest statistics. The only way your coddled mental gymnastics worldview still works with this info is if mega racists keep getting mugged and are so fucking racist they call the police then purposely give a false report that it was a black man and not a man of the actual race that committed the crime, but that would never happen because if your going to lie to the point where the real mugger cant get caught, whats the point of calling the police.

In conclusion, blacks are really just violent idiots and you cant reason yourself out of that fact.

its real. the messages are not checked before being sent out. they rely on the users to report shit

Attached: dt.png (1024x936, 458K)

Just presenting an argument. That's why I put counter in quotes. I know this is Yea Forums in the insults are as think as the jizz on everyones cumrags, but you can probably not kill the messenger. Thanks.

>Blacks and whites smoke the same amount of weed
Sure.

There's definitely some kind of police bias, but 50% is pretty fucking massive bias can't account for a disparity that large. It's probably more productive to talk about how so many black men grow up without fathers and in poverty and how that's a vicious cycle. That stat isn't inherently racist.

You dont anything about how thick the jizz on my cumrag is.