Who is this little faggot anyway

who is this little faggot anyway

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Patrick Star

That's the Mii Gunner

It's Skellomania

Its Mr. Sanbone from Gituaroman.

Mr. Funnybones.

That's Serif, from Tommy Wolf's hit indie game Belowstory.

That little faggot is a millionaire
Nah, that ain’t workin’
That’s the way you do it

See the little faggot with the earring and the make up
Yeah buddy that's his own hair
That little faggot got his own jet airplane

Lancer Deltarune

Steven after not surviving

mr. skeltal
toot toot

me

Tumblr

It's you, from the very beginning

toot toot

>That white shirt detail
I hate the fact that this costume looks so good

This costume got me to buy the game.
I like it, 7.5/10

Why, that's mii

>This costume got me to buy the game.

Same. It was on sale on Switch for like a tenner. I just made it to the snow area. I spared Toriel because I felt like I owed her one after she saved my ass from that asshole flower. Also the pie was delicious.

It's shorter than I thought it was, but it's intended to be replayed several times. I was initially disappointed by how quickly I got to the end before I realised I was meant to replay it a few times for the full experience, so keep that in mind.

I thought Mii was meant to have tits?

I'm playing it in shorter bursts so I'm not too concerned about the length.

Yes. This is correct. Most people rush to pacifist because people tell them so but you really should be doing blind runs first.

Holy crap Lois it’s my old pal mii gunner!

Attached: E42A139F-1FEA-4742-A6BE-E0D785557EEF.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Times New Roman from Earthbound

Wait, are you saying...it's a mii?

Attached: mario-pose2.png (390x517, 36K)

He is a meme
Videogame version of Shrek memes

really? after doing a blind run first, true pacifist mostly felt like repeating my steps.

it's op after not surviving

Attached: 1563047193207.png (1088x687, 186K)

Vriska Serket

Attached: hc188n31jal31.png (640x533, 77K)

B8sed but bluepilled

Test

It's Sans Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Son of Sans Deltarune and grandson of Sans Undertale

seethe cope cringe, yikes yikes based. dilate based yikes cope snoy yikes cringe. nintendo based based have sex yikes cringe cringe onions

>477958372
No thats not his name, hes sans undertale

Patrick, Ness and Steve Universo

There's also a lot of overlap between neutral and pacifist, people sometimes don't feel like doing it twice so they pick the good ending

Sans Smash Bros

Mii Gunner with dia de muertos costume.

Sans.
Sans the skeleton.

Ness

Bone

Caliborn

Fuck yes

Attached: Lord_Bones.png (680x383, 243K)

Why, it's Sans's Undertale of course!

Sans is a character from UNDERTALE, a very successful indie RPG game from Toby Fox that makes 75% of Yea Forums seethe. He is a skeleton who LOVES puns to the bone and lives with his younger brother Papyrus, who is trying to get in the Monsters' Royal Guard and to do that, he must capture a human. Unfortunately, Sans isn't helping, and does a loadshit of puns. Since in UT you can do a Genocide or Neutral or Pacifist run based on how many monsters and bosses you kill, Sans can behave with you in different ways

>Pacifist becomes the big ol friend and nothing too interesting
>Neutral in which you spare Papyrus when you fight him has him thank you
>Neutral in which you don't has him call you a "dirty brother killer"
> Is the final boss of Genocide and he is the rage master of indie games, his boss fight is one of the hardest in gaming history, and one of the Gaster Blasters, the cannons he uses to shoot lasers at you, is the arm cannon his Mii Gunner outfit has

Lil trivia, this is the first "official" time we have a 3D model of Sans in a videogame. The first time we had a 3D model at all was the UT figurine by Fangamer that looks like an amiibo

I think you were ironic, but nonethless I had fun writing this. If you reply in a bad way you're going to have a bad time. Warned ya.