Ywn play Red Dead Redemption 2 for the first time again

>ywn play Red Dead Redemption 2 for the first time again

Attached: Red-Dead-Redemption-2-3.jpg (1280x868, 186K)

I have never played it to begin with because I refuse to step down to the level of console plebeians.

Reminder that if Arthur Morgan was gay this game would be kino

Shit game, moment I found out they chucked Arthur and killed him off with aids I put it down and never played again until I tried mp, that made it even worse, its quite literally worse than rd1 in terms of mp and sp, mp is gta online reskinned with auto aim bot for casuals and no free aims lobbies and so is just a white cuckold leftist sjw trying to survive being a sjw in the wild west, rd1 is 10 out of 10 rd2 is 4 out of 10 at best

>ywn read and play witcher books and games again for the first time

Never want to play it again. Its a chore

Just bang your skull against the wall until you forget

Name a more kino moment.

Attached: Just you left.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Cope

>mfw user implies I play console games

Attached: 1400523564304.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Fortnite might be more your guys' speed.

Attached: RDR2 gunplay.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Nah, you can cope with the fact you will never get to play rd1 again and rd2 is gta sp and mp reskinned with sjw lefty protag that dies from being chucked, you must like rd2 because it's more of an incel simulation, something right up your alley isn't it?

Yeah, just that scene. Was kinda hoping someone would post that

>guys go play fortnite if you don't like aim bot lobbies in rd2, we love being able to have maximum auto aim for headshots in mp legitimately , gotta love those rd2 dollars for those sweet gta reskinned weapons and clothes, how else would we play the game without the in game auto aim bot? Kys if you think free aim is better, go play fortnite!

Attached: 1567710321651.png (621x750, 95K)

The Rockstar Fanboy Checklist:
>zoomer
>go back to Fortnite
>you have ADD/ADHD
>short attention span
>impatient
>contrarian
>I never had a problem/it's on you
>graphics>gameplay
>Rockstar sold x amount of copies
>your opinion doesn't matter
>the horses are better than RDR1
>the controls are better than RDR1
>claims Never Without One is a crutch, but doesn't want ability cards removed
>online review scores
>hypocritically calls God of War a movie game
>thinks RDR2 is an Xbox exclusive
>nobody complains about x
>it's only the beta (past catchphrase)
>lol cope
>seething
>nitpicking
>angry PC gamer
>nintendie
>Reddit Spacing
>muh realism
>muh immersion
>it's a single player game
>nobody cares about the online
>it's not a twitch shooter
>"stop liking what I don't like"
>input delay is a good thing
>name a better game
>what games do you play
>10/10
>masterpiece
>regurgitated Dutch memes
And their personal favorite:
>you didn't play the game
If you think you're arguing with a fanboy, simply resort to this checklist, call him a fanboy, then ignore him. Watch him cower and recoil as he's been found out.

Based as fuck, it's literally a reskin of gta 5 mp, it has ZERO COOP ONLY LOBBIES AND ZERO FREE AIM LOBBIES LIKE RD1, HAS MTX GUBS AND VEHICLES AND HORSES PLUS GRINDY MISSIONS TO GET GOLD BARS FOR MTXS, IT HAS LESS DEPTH THAN GTA 5 MP EVEN HAHAHAHA

And that's a good thing. Easily the most boring game I've ever "played". I try not to bash on movie games too much but holy fucking shit that like 3 hour long "prologue" of just nothing but walking and talking turned me off playing the rest of the game. If I want to go down for a nap I'll just put on some ASMR.

>pc master race

Attached: 1568396344853.webm (400x224, 1.4M)

Absolutely based, rd1 is best ever, rd2 is a gta mtx whale cucks wild west aimbot fantasy where you grind for reskinned gta guns and clothing

Mega Based

They added free aim lobbies. Literally no idea what you’re talking about with reskinned gta content, that makes no sense whatsoever.

You didn’t play the new update. It’s much easier to make money.

Campaign was boring, it took for fucking ever to do anything and you spend 70% of your time in cutscenes. Nearly all the characters are just idiots or cunts and you dont want to cheer for any of them. The main story is literally just follow simon says while you watch a train slowly hit and you know whats going to happen before it does.

Gameplay wise, its super fucking easy and the same shit over and over from the start to finish, there is no depth or progress to be made. You take X to Y and there is probably a shootout with 10 to 40 bad guys who run out of cover and stand in the fucking open to get shot. That being said the close range melee/shooting animations are top tier satisfying and hitting two guys in the face with your gun then firing on each of them is endlessly enjoyable.

The only really redeeming factor is hunting, which is fun in campaign but much better online where you can comfy camp and just hunt casually. Its just a shame the online is a massive fucking P2W grind.

Honestly R* is turning into EA/Ubishit/Blizzard tier developer with their microtransactions. You can see it when the CEO does absolutely fucking nothing but suck investor dick and talk about whats best for shareholders all day and all night, they dont give a fuck about good games anymore and its only a handful of talent people who keep this shitshow company together.

You're a lying piece of shit. They added one PvP gamemode with free aim and barely anybody plays it. That's it.
Lying coward. Animals are more scarce than before, and PvP/mission payouts were nerfed. Winning a match of Public Enemy will earn you $11.50. When before a regular shootout series match would earn you at least $20-30 if you won.

I read on a website that Jews this is an SJW game with racism against whites, so I don't think I'll play it because I don't think racism should be encouraged, I saw on the TV racism is bad.

take your pills schizo

Sorry, racist, there seems to be a problem with my autocomplete, that word slipped in their I don't know how it got in my dictionary. Is the game good though? Needs a PC release consoles are so lame, for people too stupid to operate a real computer, or children of course.

based gayposter