25-Year-Old Beheads Father: “He Told Me to Stop Playing PUBG!”

A gaming addict in India is accused of cutting off his father’s head and legs after there was a “heated row” about the son’s love for PUBG.

Police in the Indian state of Karnataka have alleged that 25-year-old polytechnic student Raghuveer Kumbar cut off the head and legs of his father Shankar Devappa Kumbhar after the 61-year-old retired policeman “chided” the young man for spending too much time playing PUBG.

Soon after the 25-year-old dismembered the old man, neighbors alerted police who then rushed to the scene and arrested him.

The police made the following statement to Indian media:

A case has been registered against the accused Raghuveer (25), who was addicted to online games like PUBG. His father had repeatedly advised him not to play the game and upset with his father Raghuveer had beheaded Shankar.

The murder investigation is currently ongoing.

This is not the first time that PUBG has come into disrepute in South Asia; several Indian cities banned the game earlier this year, with Nepal quickly following suit. The game has also been subject to controversy in the Middle East, with Islamic scholars declaring it to be haram.
sankakucomplex.com/2019/09/14/25-year-old-beheads-father-he-told-me-to-stop-playing-pubg/

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.12M)

The father told him to poo in the loo

>addicted to online games
>pubg

lol

>hey, we have this problem that no one else has, what could be wrong??
>I bet it's these video games/guns/whatever!
>the fact that other people have these video games/guns/whatever and don't have our problem is irrelevant!

Superpower by 2020

What did he decapitate him with? Sword? Chainsaw? Cleaver? Machete?

Frozen poo

super pooper 2020

daily reminder san francisco has been recognized as more DESIGNATED than even third world shitholes like india

Attached: file.png (960x554, 714K)

asian parents are the worst

>indian
>asian
hello british government

Attached: europoor munchie box 2.jpg (640x480, 279K)

>indian
>south asian
>asian
Nice way to display your retardation

>india
Literally who cares about some street shitting curry muncher?

>not even a good game
wasted

massive cope

>NOOOOOOOOOO POOS IN LOOS ARE ASIAN TOO
Cope harder pajeet

Attached: 1523294279928.jpg (564x500, 64K)

>millions of people play a game
>1 psycho kills his dog shooting dad and just happened to have the game installed
>It's the video game

This is like saying Ted Bundy murdered all those women because he didn't get his order at McDonald's on time. What a fucking cop out

based and redpilled hivemind
shitskins BTFO

Rajesh, don't you have a street to shit in?

Showing a map of a 121 square kilometer map of a city and making the markers indicating the sightings of human waste bigger then 10 street blocks is beyond retarded. Delete this picture.

based based and redpilled poster

dumbass

polytechnic? Is that like fireworks and shit.

>t. retarded amerishart living in commiefornia

Attached: 1547999890913.png (654x702, 415K)

I was legit suprised when they talked about how much shit they see in day to day life on the bombcast. I live in ATL HOE and never see shit.

Its like knowing a whole bunch of technical trades.
Basically fancy way of saying handyman. AKA what all men were until 20 years ago.

I can't fucking wrap my head around how they let this shit get outta control so badly. Went to San Francisco a couple of months back for St. Patrick's Day. Beautiful city, as long as you don't look down. What the fuck kind of city have a nightly shit washing crew.

The same kind that willingly breaks federal laws and allows hordes of unwashed unskilled traitorous """immigrants""" in, then has the gall to complain about said """immigrants""" shitting up their cities, both metaphorically, and quite literally.

Basically what I'm saying here is that California should be ejected from the Union until they come to their senses (if ever).

Hey I'm not defending San Fran, I literally visited it this summer and it really did smell like shit everywhere you went. I'm just saying the map is disingenuous when it shows 6 inch turds as 6 block pins

AMURICA
FUCK YEAH
>it's not really in America
WHO GIVES A SHIT
AMURICA
POOR ASS MOTHERFUCKING CONTINENT THAT CAN'T CONTROL THEIR LARDASSES AMIRITE BROS
DAB ON DEM HATERS

>India isn't in Asia anymore
Can someone give me an updated world map? I don't want to embarrass myself in the future

I guess he sure got ahead of himself

india is in africa rakesh, their skin is black like charcoal

It's the ameri sharts and their lack of geographical knowledge

thumbnail looks like mario

No kys