What do we do now Nintendbros?

What do we do now Nintendbros?

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-203312__01.jpg (1067x728, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/switch/daemon-x-machina/user-reviews?dist=negative
youtube.com/watch?v=pdzXDNgwc3U
youtu.be/v3BFa_sVTl0
web.archive.org/web/20190831215211/https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/astral-chain/user-reviews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We wait ever fucking LONGER for a good mech game.
Christ I wish Armored Core wasn't completely overshadowed by Dark Souls.

All Armored Cores got shit reviews too.

Wait for the PS4 port

Even from users?

We make our own mecha game

Oh look, they're doing this shit again. Expect that to bounce up to an 87/9.0 after Metacritic purges the seething Sonybros again.

Attached: kratonos.png (652x941, 127K)

But Yea Forums would just make armored core

We cry about PS4 games and call them movies

>game is shit
>"all similar games are shit"
So it's still shit? I don't get it.

Most of the criticisms are about optimization and game breaking bugs

It's pathetic how far mecha fags will go to defend any scrap of garbage thrown their way

There are confirmed 0 Spammers.

mechafags destroyed yet again

Look at the scores themselves. People are giving it 0's instead of anything reasonable. They are review bombing it like Astral Chain and 3H.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH NONONONONONONONO

I CALLED IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. I PLAYED 5 MINUTES OF THE FUCKING DEMO THAT CAME OUT A FEW MONTHS AGO NOT THE STORY ONE THAT JUST CAME OUT AND WAS LIKE "DAMN THIS BORING ASL NIGGA IT ISNT OFFENSIVELY BAD BUT HOLY FUCK IS IT BORING" AND I CANCELED MY PREORDER RIGHT AFTER

IF YOU DIDNT DO THE SAME YOURE A PUSSY THAT THINKS ALL SWITCH EXCLUSIVES ARE GOOD BECAUSE MUH FANBOYISM

You could go check for yourself instead of making me screencap this shit for your disabled ass.

Attached: and friends.png (664x944, 66K)

>user score matches critic score (minus Nintendo bonus, of course)
Great.

How are they wrong?

mass builder came out on early access today, did you try it?

I though custom robo was more popular here

Armored Core normally requires more work to play than what most people want to put into a game. AC is like a Souls game with the ability to just grind your worries away. And if someone tries to PvP they are met with the harsh reality of needing to know more than what they care to learn.

So to most people its just to much work or they say its shit to cover up how bad they are.

Attached: 1389087525051.png (359x334, 168K)

I'm saying mecha games are going to get bad reviews, even the good ones. It wouldn't be a mecha otherwise

Sopa de Mecha, uma delicia

>how are 0 scores wrong
Alright, I think you've pretended long enough, that's the last (You) you'll get from me.

Keep enjoying Astral Chain

So your argument is that AC is only for hardcore gamers? Lol

I call this bullshit. If a mecha game is really good, even journos would agree on it.

>Cant even say "muh critics" because the normal audience doesnt like it either
JUST

How does that defend bugs and shitty optimization

Literally every game has 0's on it's user score schizo

To start, stop being a falseflagging faggot.

Does the game still chunk along at 10-15 FPS during boss fights?

Stock responses to have a reason to vote it down with 0s and probably not get moderated by Metacritic. Notice how none of them have much of anything positive to say about the game nor have they been more specific about the issues they had with it provided they even actually tried the game out. Any serious reviewers who had issues with this game would have given more detail about it AND given it a rating higher than 0, at least 3 or above.

Have you tried AC4A?

I’m sad. I really wanted this to be good, but it looks like there’s stuff that hinders it. Hopefully stuff is patched or the devs do what they can to pick up the pieces

It doesn't but you need to show all these so called rampant bugs and bad optimization that somehow necessitate a 0 instead of 5s or 6s

I think you're a little bit noided, user.

Keep begging for Persona

Attached: fuuka.jpg (1214x933, 890K)

>noided
Whatever helps you sleep at night

>Look at my cherry picked screenshot! I made the account myself!

No one is defending the bugs

Not everyone is passionate about mecha games like you are.

Im not even talking about the user reviews. That is mentioned in every critic review and all the worthless fags on this board are saying they just dont "get" the genre

I rather get V

It seems like dxm relied too heavily on the same tired basic mech cliches and probably devolved into just basic gunfights with some movement options. I wanted to like the demo but it seemed like the shooting was sorta floaty and while the boosting felt good, it felt sort of like “what do I do now?” It’s a shame since I wanted it to prove me wrong.
Oh well. You take the good and the bad

Reminder to flood the userscores with a bad review to this game and a good review for any snoy """"game""""
Let's repeat what we did with Astral Chain so the userscore will be 89+ when the bad reviews get deleted.
Play tactical nintenbros.

You don't have a single bit of evidence for what you said, user, does it really hurt that much that people didn't like one game that came out on your favorite platform?

Why is it that comfy mecha threads are impossible to have when the yuropoors are awake?

>Snoyfags are actually going after an ultra niche game like this
Do they honestly have no shame?

Attached: coach.gif (320x240, 1.61M)

The fuck are you talking about? Asking to be reasonable and looking at the scores that isn't 0 or 10 is the correct thing to do here.

Lol but 3H and astral chain did get review bombed by this guy and a bunch of people to the point where it got removed
So this isn’t cherry picked - a nontrivial amount of people did this

So no one is allowed to give 0's or 10's?

I like mecha but the demo was kind of boring. I got hopeful when they talked about listening to feedback so much but it doesn't sound like they did enough.

The 0s are disingenuous.

I didn't have to, people here already provided evidence of that you condescending retard. You can even go to the metacritic page and see it for yourself. Here, I'll even make it easier on you to access it: metacritic.com/game/switch/daemon-x-machina/user-reviews?dist=negative

You forgot to crop out the part at the bottom where he gave a rehash nintendo game a 10/10 rating. Completely decimated your own point.

And the 10's are not?

Astral Chain is better

Oranges are better than apples.

so then, if you bought 'Gone Home' based on just the box art alone and went in blind. You finish the 'game' in 10 minutes. How do you rate that 'game' on Metacritic?

To be fair, Armored Core type games are really niched. The game is all about being autistic about numbers and optimization out the ass. It's not like mainstream like mechwarrriors or gundam games.

>More Whaboutism fallacies

Make a armored core with Kangoku senkan mechs

Attached: Ks2.jpg (800x600, 81K)

And what evidence do you have these people are rating down Nintendo games in a organized and deliberate manner?

Play the game? I know that's what I'm doing.

>Art style is precarious
That literally doesn't make sense
Not him but MASS Builder is garbage, unless they made a drastic update

>o your argument is that AC is only for hardcore gamers? Lol

If that's what works best for you shitter.

Attached: 1405082215168.png (600x369, 374K)

2016 really was the beginning of the end.

>2000+19
>still caring about reviews

Yikes guys

We wait for it to drop down to 20$ before buying it.

>muh graphics
>muh characters
>muh story
Can people just fuck off and watch movies?

Reflect about this: would you be that pissed off if all the 0's were 10's?

If your answer is no, then you are a hypocrite.

Wait until all the retards spamming zeroes get removed before considering the user score

You guys like zone of the enders?

BASED

Attached: Space Orihime.jpg (800x600, 81K)

we all knew it was shit after the first demo

I was interested in the game since the initial trailer, It just has such staggeringly bad framerate issues, I'm sure its playable but I think i'll wait til Nintendo buffs the hardware

Not a 0 or a 10. If the bo art is good then that's a plus. sound, graphics, and gamplay play a part too. If it was only 10 mins long tho it would take away from the score.
probably a 6 or 5.

I liked the first one but don't have the IQ to defeat Vic in 2
Are the HD collections any good or is it like the Silent Hill collection?

NO SHAME
NO GAME
AS LONG AS WE GO AFTER NINTY'S EXCLUSIVES
youtube.com/watch?v=pdzXDNgwc3U

So you don't have any arguments to justify your statement about AC being for hardcore players? Thanks for proving me right.

>AC is like a Souls game with the ability to just grind your worries away.

Is it really though?
At a certain point you can't just buy parts that are better than the old parts your AC had.

>sonyfags spamming zeroes despite not playing the game are the audience

Yes they are

>yfw Amored Core: Kangoku Senkan made by From software
based

Attached: ks22.jpg (800x600, 127K)

That guy is a retard, you can grind for credits in AC but having the best AC ever won't mean shit if you can't pilot it well

For 1 it's kinda shit but still playable.

2 was about the same but it got a huge overhaul patch that practically fixed it. But if you're playing 360, you're fucked because it was never patched on that version.

It really doesn't have any framerate issues though

>You have to play a game before reviewing it

Attached: 1518849639013.jpg (1234x1120, 514K)

b8

>majority of the accounts that reviewed the game have only reviewed this game and none else
>all short written reviews that don't go into detail about the game at all besides saying the story is bad or the game is buggy
If I knew how to view when those accounts were created, it'd probably say they were made today. That's a pretty clear indicator that a few people created bot accounts to mass underscore this game.

>Brown Rei, Not Murrue, Space Matsumoto and Space Orihime.
Kagami i such a hack!

We've seen a lot of webm of the game, and having played the prologue (but not the game since I'm still on the fence about it), I really haven't seen the so called frame-rate issues.

>made by From software
I hope you like a mecha skin on your Souls game

I'll continue to the play the game because it's pretty fun.

Attached: 2019091317072900-D609AF62A28486E6CF079D2F7898EB98.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Did you really make this post? I'm not even mad, I'm baffled.

Attached: seriously.jpg (550x550, 127K)

But why do it to such a niche game?

Well, how else are you going to know anything about it, you retard?

Thing is that a lot of parts aren't objectively better than other parts in the same way that you can just level up a souls character.
For example, you can get a new core with better defensive stats and more AP but you'll weigh yourself down a lot

Then that's not objectively better is it

Because ME NO LIKE SWITCH, SWITCH GAME BAD

I play it and form my own opinion of the game

3DS doesn't threaten papa snoy because the Vita is already dead. Switch being popular and getting good exclusive games directly threatens PS4 and future PS5.

Not him, but I don't think that door swings both ways.
10's can get their merit through things that aren't immediately obvious; things like quality of story, gameplay mechanics that you need to familiarise yourself with, etc.
If someone says a game is 10/10 then it's a little harder to dispute that without some discussion and more critical thinking.
0's are typically unplayable to the point it's obvious. You can tell a game is a 0 just by looking at it and seeing nothing of value. Anyone who has seen 2 seconds of footage can tell the game is a 2 or 1 at least, based on the fact it's got an aesthetic and it actually functions.
If someone is giving a game a 0/10 and I can clearly see from the footage that it's a functioning game, I immediately disregard the score.

That being said, scores mean nothing nowadays anyways. You need to listen to what people are saying about things.

Yes that is the point I am making

Again you're talking about big "ifs", but you don't have any evidences. The game clearly isn't a masterpiece so you can't say they are being contrarian, and while I wouldn't rate it 0, I don't think it's impossible that other people would.

>Switch being popular and getting good exclusive games directly threatens PS4 and future PS5.
Never gonna happen, 70% of people that own a Switch own a PS4 too.

To inflate the score like they did with astral chain.
It's all a falseflag dundun.

>everyone keeps mentioning bugs
What bugs are you fags talking about?

The ones in their head, since they haven't played the game

People who own more than one console wouldn't be consolewarfags
>Switch gets good exclusives
>XBox gets whatever cause MS would rather promote GamePass
>90% of PS4 (and likely PS5) library, good or otherwise, is multiplatform
>multiplatforms typically better on PC
>PS5 ends up with NO GAEMS(TM)

You have yet to provide a single inquiry as to how its for hardcore gaymers but since you want to have this passive aggressive argument where you do nothing to facilitate conversation I'll do it for you.

You must learn various mechanics that pertain to movement, energy management (heat management is added later), defensive values for ammo types, and free aim/lock-on timing. One AC will have 10-20+ values that can all have different effects on how your AC performs.

If you're interested in learning more about the combat you'll have to look up videos or guides because I don't feel like spending my time explaining it to a shit poster fishing for the only (You) he's getting all night.

Attached: 1366522795413.gif (128x128, 634K)

Exactly
a zero would pretty much not even get you past the start screen because you get a blackscreen or the console freezes. I think people are to damn dramatic.

The metacritic rating system doesn't have any rules in terms of technicality for users, so one could rate a game based by their own personal likings. You may not agree with this case, but I'm sure it works the same for games considered good.

>Poorfags aren't confidant in their use of money so they have to justify it by console warring

And how are those mechanics intrinsically "hardcore"? You have to pretty much learn about how it plays, just like any other game? Why is it hardcore?

Got nothin' better to do then shitpost, huh? I feel you. I hope you do get something productive done today. Helps you get good sleep knowing you got less stuff to worry about tomorrow.

Take care, man.

Oh but they are.

Attached: 125128907.png (1726x1336, 2.07M)

If you actually believe that you're mad, PS4 has sold most consoles of all time and nobody who owns a ps4 cares about nintendo games.

Well for one, it's not like no one even knew this game existed, especially since it's been shown off in several directs, many people even showed interest in playing the game. And two, it's a Nintendo Switch exclusive, if you've been in a few Nintendo related topics before, you'd know that it draws in plenty of trolls.

Of course it's not as masterpiece, no game is. And like I said before, anyone who had any serious intentions of reviewing this game provided they actually even played it would put more effort and detail into reviewing the game that would have indicated they actually played it, something like telling us when, where and what type of bugs they were experiencing, at least something useful that can be submitted as feedback to the devs for later patching if it was even possible. Hell, they could even go into detail about why they didn't like the game's story instead of just throwing in random words like "anime cliches" and "errors and inconsistencies". Quit playing dumb, user.

>Wristlet on the right

Attached: heh.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Actual question, why do incels care about wrists? Like, nobody in the world cares but them.

>BWAAAAAWH! THE SONY MEANIES ARE BOMBING MY GAME ON METACRITIC

your game is fucking shit you debilitating Nintendo fanboys faggots. I'll go play armored core arena and fuck you all.

Attached: welp_im_done.gif (320x180, 1.08M)

t. projectanfag

>PS4 has sold most consoles of all time
Nah, that's the PS2, the last actually good Sony console

I dunno play a better game like Smash or Astral Chain which was LITERALLY RELEASED A MONTH AGO!!!

Everyone who owns a switch owns a ps4 too.. barely any ps4 owners own a switch, figure it out.

Just joking. I'm a wristlet too. Must be scary seeing me bench.

>Armored Core Arena
What game is that?

It's better than Astral Chain but review scores don't reflect that due to the Platinum bonus.

It certainly did during the initial footage and the demo I played, is it stable 30FPS now?

>anal chain

lol no
Good idea for smash tho

PS4 is at 100 million after 7 years. PS2 is at 150 million in 20 years. It's not hard to work out that it's only a matter of time before PS4 is most successful of all time.

>had any serious intentions of reviewing
You are treating user reviews as some sort of holy medium of unbiased opinions, kek. Even journos aren't like this. What's wrong in giving it 0 if you didn't like the game one bit?

Just obtained rank C but haven't touched co-op. How is it?

Dude, start a new thread. This is not the DxM thread for discussion.

I'd honestly rate 90% of Nintendo games at 5/10 or less. They all suck ass and the hardware is way behind. Nintendo fans are drones. Platformers are not fun.

>PS4 has sold most consoles of all time
The gaming market has expanded so much, video games are no longer for NEETs and geeks. The rise in PS4 ownership is due to the rise of normalfags buying up annual sportsball and the latest microtransaction-filled trash. PS2 was infinitely better games-wise even if PS4 eventually outsells it.

Master of arena*, the last armored core on ps1. Hack your switch and play it with retroarch if you're all desperate for mecha games.

This but unironically

>MoA
Decent entry but it was only at 3 they got good, with SL and Nexus being excellent

Wrong, platformers are fun, but the same platformer for decades is insane.

If you played the first demo, yeah it was shit then, but I played for about 8 hours today and had exactly one frame drop, and it only lasted for like half a second

sonygroes are so assblased they're retorted to spam a mediocre game like DxM.

Attached: 86568568568568.jpg (2680x2028, 500K)

>ps2 has better games
No

nintendies are so assblasted they're retorted to defend a mediocre game like DxM.

Attached: 123.png (559x733, 854K)

>Not Last Raven
SL is pretty good though. I won't lie. And Nexus was good.

>Those recreations of the PS1 games mission in the Nexus engine

cope

Attached: 47755788.jpg (2308x1156, 472K)

How many times have you seen an actual game journalist do a full review of a game and just slapped a 0 on it?

I haven't played LR, it's coming in the mail right now. I hear it's the peak of AC and bustingly hard shit

Oi you cunt that is exactly the same colour scheme as mine

holy shit when did friends with everyone on myspace tom become bruce campbell

Metacritic doesn't delete reviews unless they are accompanied by a minimum justification (even if the user's opinion is so extremist, 0's or 10's for example). What happened with AC and FE3H is that there were many 0's scores without review suspiciously deposited on the same day, In addition, not that such a fan of Sony and hater of Nintendo is Kratonos if below it's clearly seen as he gives 10's to Pokemon games.
It is contradictory and I don't think it's a Snoyfag.

Platformers for babies and nintendr*nes are not fun*, good platformers like all the mario 64 romhack are on another level.
youtu.be/v3BFa_sVTl0

So is this game any good if I'm just going to play whatever singleplayer content it has?

>2 vaporware games
Is this the power of Nintendo?

It's pretty challenging (and kinda bullshit honestly, like enemy Ravens got OPi/HP+ and you don't). But it's good still.

Attached: 15484134940385.png (446x435, 89K)

>smash
>better game
The online is pure garbage, the single player modes are lackluster, spirits are boring jpegs, and no one ever talks about the gameplay because everyone is fixated on the shitty roster to even care. And when they do, it's just complaining about how broken a character is.

Have you played previous armored core or try the demo? It's pretty much more of that with higher octane rape.

Not many, but my point was exactly not to treat user reviews as technical and unbiased opinions.

when a game gets a spot in a direct I'd hardly call it niche

Not to mention the laziness of the devs.
The Castlevania characters are the same, where they could've had any combination of characters.
Fire Emblem is overrepresented and nearly all play the same
Piranha Plant is a joke
The spirits are way better picks for the roster instead of the usual normalfag shit

Your mom got a nice tuxedo for you in that pic, tendie.

If by "exactly one frame drop, and it only lasted for like half a second," you mean "the game will freeze on the same frame for like half a second," then yeah that happens all the time when it's loading in new enemy units. Go into the training room and fight on the layers platforms, it'll constantly freeze up as it loads in new turrets.

Attached: 1516414245208.png (2022x1437, 1.36M)

Well hey, that's a pretty significant improvement. I thought they had fixed nothing since the Nintendo Direct footage looked to be really low FPS and drops

No, I mean it happened once on Gunfort and never again in the 5 hours I played after that, even when I did Gunfort again

We're never gonna get a good mecha game, are we?

Attached: 1478224335350.png (569x423, 12K)

>not to treat user reviews as technical and unbiased opinions
You mean not to take them seriously? That was the whole point I was trying to make here, user. All those 0 are not serious reviews of the game

>nitnendies don't even have their own memes so they have to steal sonys

Armored Core is great, but it seems everyone on the planet besides me has played the whole series already

>the single player modes are lackluster

What? Isn't the spirit mode fucking big and filled with cool challenge?

>and no one ever talks about the gameplay because everyone is fixated on the shitty roster to even care.

There's a shitload of characters what else do you want?

Attached: Early_CGI_Facial_Animation_1974screenshot.png (480x360, 63K)

Yeah, it happened when it was summoning in more of those little AI drones. It freezes when loading in new enemies all the time, keep an eye out for it. It's why the story missions like adding a little cutscene for it: to mask the loading.

mech games have limited appeal and 'envade and shoot' gets old after 10 minutes, no matter what weapons and mechs you throw in

But it summoned those things more than once

What happened with AC and FE3H was that Nintendo fanboys literally emailed metacritic demanding that they fix the scores. Every game gets review bombed.

Mom said it's my turn to play on the Labo.

Attached: 1544158545345.png (915x1024, 240K)

hit the weights sonyfatsos

Attached: 1465842792864.png (920x900, 51K)

If you think 0's can't be given on user scores, you can't acknowledge 10's too.

Cope tendie

Attached: IMG_20190914_034004.jpg (915x1024, 143K)

Well no shit

see Stop projectan!

This, don't ever trust the nintendies, they're the same people playing on a 300$ 2010 tablet with 80$ defective joycons. They're literally mentally insane.

nothing it looked like shit all along

Bros I'm going to get a PS3 and revitalize AC 4A and VD

Then we agree, scores don't mean shit.

>What? Isn't the spirit mode fucking big and filled with cool challenge?
World of Light is shit.
>There's a shitload of characters what else do you want?
Good online, for one, maybe that way I'd stop leaving the game in idle in training mode

>What happened with AC and FE3H was that Nintendo fanboys literally emailed metacritic demanding that they fix the scores
Blatant reviewbombing tends to go unchecked and it causes a bad word of mouth. Plus most of the reviews that got shafted were in fact reviewbombs.
>Every game gets review bombed.
Except some reviewbombs are larger than others.

Of 54 positive reviews, only 7 are 10s. 100% of the negative reviews are 0s.

So?

Really makes one ponder

>>What? Isn't the spirit mode fucking big and filled with cool challenge?
>World of Light is shit

Why?

So will nintenkiddies now blame the mythical Sony extremists for every bad release? Both this and Astral Chain were very average games, nothing to be proud of. That's why they were dumped in the off season with almost no marketing. I mean there are no AC threads around a few weeks after release. Nintendo knew what they were doing.

Just dropped a negative review on it
Nincels can't do anything about it

Attached: 1550562519018.png (779x730, 174K)

Congratulations on contributing to the inevitable purging of the negative reviews and artificial inflation of the game's score. You sure showed them.

OPs trying to flip this to make it a console-war thing.

>going out of your way to reviewbomb a super niche game that was never going to sell well even under ideal circumstances
Snoys really are pathetic

play wii game

>front mission spin off failed
>daemon machina failed

Is the end of action mecha game?

Except counter it by dropping a 10/10 score.
Seethe.

Just you wait snoy, me and /r/nintendo are going to e-mail metacritic about this!! You're in big trouble!!

Attached: 1544196847645.png (672x834, 105K)

What went wrong and killed the hype?

But why is DxM average? I never see anyone actually say why, they just say it's average

There's Mechwarrior 5, MASS and Project Nimbus.

Well, obviously it's because it's on the Switch, and we all know that no Switch game could ever be good

>Still not actually explaining
This is like the time I tried to get /shmupg/ to tell me why Touhou was bad and they never could come up with an actual argument

user, I was being sarcastic, I'm not the same guy

Marvelous pulled a Nintendo and claimed all ad revenue on any DxM videos posted on Youtube. As a result none of the usual suspects want to cover it because they like ad money. This leaves reviews as basically the only place to find any footage, and most of that isn't exactly positive.

It's a glorified event match that just isn't as fun. The more you play, the more boring it becomes. And unfortunately the only way to change the menu music is by beating it if you even care about that.

It's gonna be fine when it's eventually ported to PC and maybe PS4.

>month ago
>Astral Chain and DaemonxMachina are coming up, we're fucking winning bros
>both are duds
>SONY DID THIS REEEEEEEEE
I mean you're right, just not in the way you think lol

Attached: WHIIIIIRRRRR.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

Attached: 1541176834078.jpg (1030x1907, 369K)

And Sony fans wonder why people call them the worse fanbase.
Inb4
>"But Yea Forumsintendo!!!!
Nah

>>both are duds
>astral chain

>Astral Chain
>Metascore 87
>Generally favorable reviews
>based on 78 Critics
>User Score 9.0
>Universal acclaim
>based on 2631 Ratings
W-we sure showed them, right guys?

Attached: 68c.png (680x480, 121K)

>they actually think people can't see right through their bullshit

>user score and review score nearly the same
>"Snoyboys are review bombing it!"

Attached: 645645853456684787856.png (402x390, 355K)

You are a fucking retard

Zelda will land a bunch of 90s next week.

Metascore 88, you can screencap

>acknowledges metascore for switch games with positive ratings
>says scores don't matter for negative rated games

Attached: 1551373903176.jpg (2048x1344, 409K)

Metascore was a good way to know if a game was bad or good, the 10/10 balanced the 0/10. But thanks to the Nintendo mongoloids I can't even trust this anymore. Astral chains is a mediocre game and doesn't deserve the actual note, if you remove the 0/10, take care of the 10/10 too.

Attached: 1547521233628_0.jpg (233x300, 23K)

>61 is nearly the same as 71

Buy a PC

Even better:

>BOTW is a masterpiece, look at the journo score!!!
>game journalists are retarded, my mecha game actually deserves a 10/10

Attached: 1568219048607.gif (300x200, 4M)

I love my Switch but I must say, most of the nintendo fans I see on here makes me feel ashamed. They are as obnoxious as snoys.

Maybe because consolefags are mentally challenged and only PC matters?

You are part of the problem too, cuck.

really tinkers your thinker...

Most games you can pick up and play dude, FPS's are a good example of this. No learning curve required.

>BOTW is normie bait
>Mecha is niche
Really makes ya think

Did you guys coom yet?

>nintendofags are totally the falseflagging ones

wojak posting is the only game they can play at the moment til they get kojimas euro truck simulator

It's literally just a slightly more simple Armored Core V with a bad framerate.

>we finally get a good new mecha game
>every thread about it is plagued by retarded children flinging shit at each other over what DRM box they own
Fuckin monkey's paw shit

The game is a 7/10 and i liked it.
Dont know why nintenbros are so made since this isnt a full exclusive.
I can see it going to pc in a few months.

>all that shillings for a dogshit game

Attached: 1526669985306.png (632x545, 48K)

>6.1 isn't nearly the same as 7.1

>Pokemon UM
>10

How is so hard to make an evangelion/g gundam tier mecha game? the controls of this one were fucking garbage, made me drop the demo even if all the cool stuff before piloting.

Wait a week and DxM will be joining it in the high scores, once they clean up all those seething 0s.

>Not gonna lie, former Switch owner here. This is fucking hilarious watching Nintendo crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this company get the nuclear codes.

A good opinion? On Yea Forums??? The gods must be jesting me.

>evangelion
Play Z.O.E

Is there a reason that there’s literally never been a good mecha game? It sounds like a potentially awesome genre but I’ve never seen them review good.

>kid gets a ps4 for christmas, instantly becomes Snoy

>looking at the user reviews
>it's either just 10s or 0s
Might as well make it a thumbs up or thumbs down rating system if 1-10 is too complicated for the average reviewer.

I see you've never heard of Armored Core

There's loads of good mecha games, but since you're a troglodyte that actually takes reviews seriously, you might be too retarded to appreciate them

Nintendo portables don't make the Sony fan feel threatened, because the Vita flopped so hard that Sony gave up on portables.

God I loved the Vita but Sony just screwed the pooch by making expensive alternative memory cards.

10s don't balance out 0s unless the true average score is 5. The only way to balance out a 0 is to score it twice the actual score so that the average doesn't move.

It outsold the Wii U, which is the prime case of flopping hard; Nintendo gave up on decades of traditional console afterward (and Ceo died of cancer lel)

Attached: 628.jpg (533x468, 154K)

Play game and enjoy

You know this is a higher score than most AC games got, right? Reviewers cannot into mech

Attached: 1547777501980.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

>AC 2 is rated higher than SL by reviewers
Jesus

nooooo senpraiu .. cancer ...

Attached: xzcc.jpg (379x398, 41K)

>the controls of this one were fucking garbage
You can remap them however you want. The inclusion of gyro aiming automatically gives this better controls than any console mech game. It kinda sounds like you need to git gud.

Attached: 1565614973586.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

Bayonetta 2 was also acclaimed and we all know how that shit heap ended up under people who actually understand what a competent action game is.

>1 is pretty much 2
That's how stupid you sound

It was at a 8.1 before the bombing.
I doubt it'll go high once they're removed.

>You have to play a game before reviewing it
How the fuck else do you review a game then?

I’ll beg for a port of 4, the best one.

Nigger they announced Deadly Premonition 2

The Sons of Jirengamer strike once more.

I like how they're all very vague about the specific things they disliked. You could take most of those reviews and apply them to any game and it wouldn't look out of place.

>The battles are frantic but full of inconsistencies
????
>The battle system is precarious
What does it all mean

Any this is why I believe /Sony/ needs to become a reality
I’m absolutely sick of these nigger monkeys

western normalfags can't into mecha

Seems to be both normalfags here and in Japan can't into anything even slightly complex.
I've played MH with absolutely retarded japanese players

Exactly
And for fucks sakes it’s not Nintendo’s fault they haven’t gotten a game in months
Go complain to Sony

What bugs?
I’ve been playing the game for like 6 hours and I haven’t ran into a single bug.

Attached: 1548403490833.jpg (644x800, 123K)

No
They really fucking hate Nintendo so much they want them to go 3rd party so they can buy all their games

Some literal yandere shit

Why the fuck does everyone care so much about metacritic? So what if normies don't play good mecha games. Trust me, if they started playing mecha games you wouldn't even get the games you're getting. Instead you'd get watered down shit like NewGundamBreaker which was designed from the ground up for casual westerner audience.

Attached: CYFoPT5UwAAk-XW.jpg (1414x2000, 218K)

This game is casual shit as well, AC is still the king

That was so fucking stupid I think you gave me cancer.

Fuck how?
The niches are completely different.
No one on PS4 would buy something like RingFit adventures

ACfag

I fucking hate ACfag, I'm not him. AC is just the best mech series and every other franchise pales in comparison.
It's especially bad with DxM because they should've gone full autism, instead they're going for a middleground

Stop fucking taking the bait in every got damn thread. you're so fucking obsessed with that stupid nigger holy shit.

Same
Tards gonna tard apparently

Post the letter Yea Forums sent to treehouse for censoring their games

>They're all third worlders
Holy shit. Why are Sonyfags all Spanish speaking Favela dwellers?

At this point I can forgive the failings, like the occasional performance issues and borderlands-tier story. I can forgive it being switch exclusive since nobody wants to fund mech games anymore. I can forgive everything. I just want mech games to continue to live. Even if they remain niche. Armored Core is dead, and I know it's not coming back. If I have to deal with a spiritual successor, then so be it.

Attached: 1471306936614.jpg (262x278, 7K)

Anyone tried MASS Builder? Seems alright from the demo, not too keen on its material pickups bullshit though

Vic Viper is the most engaging boss fight in ZoE2, though I can't explain for shit how to beat him. Continuous use of the homing lasers is a good first step maybe

Attached: autism.png (844x1440, 1.27M)

Isn't it early access now?

I guess if there's enough stuff in it I could think about getting it.

Just came on early access this morning or so
The biggest benefit to the game is that you don't need to buy a switch for it

The basedboys strike again. Enjoy your cesnored games sony fags.

It's a Nintendo Exclusive. Of course it's going to get downvoted to the ground.

I don't see the problem here, Pokemon UM is a very good game.

Actually have 5.6 lmao

We play this year's Nintendokino

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_MarvelUltimateAlliance3TheBlackOrder_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 239K)

Jesus are you soinybois never satisfied? I thought you said you had games to play?

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-011035.png (1440x2560, 492K)

>not a unique IP

toppest of zozzles

PS4 has like 3 games worth playing lmao, I'm a Sony fanboy since the dawn of time and even I can admit the Switch has more games worth playing.

What am I supposed to see here? The guy gave pokemon a 10/10.

This, if it weren't for Bloodborne I would've sold it

Man Astral Chain and Daemon x Machina really broke the Snoys.

Play and enjoy the game despite its flaws.

there's a review in spanish and portuguese that say exactly the same.

Armored Core showed up at every single E3 and TGS.

Attached: 1568237058338.png (1246x1531, 552K)

>2 is rated higher than Silent Line
I'll never not be mad

2 and Another Age being rated higher than 3, Silent Line, Nexus and Last Raven is full blown retardation.

>100 ratings
>3 mixed
This site is a fucking meme.

pc wins again baybee!

Attached: mechwarrior 2 mercenaries metacritic.png (632x940, 52K)

It's still has better score than the best Armored Core games lmao

Attached: 1567389404993.jpg (225x225, 10K)

you weren’t supposed to point that out

>people still carea bout metacritic scores
>on the same board where they do basically the same shit by calling 99% of games "shit" before they even release
>they don't even give a shit about all the 10/10 scores artificially inflating the scores, only the 0/10 scores that prevent the game from getting a score close to their personal bias

I have more respect for the spic poorfags that truly believe in the consolewars than people who """"ironically"""" follow it and still get upset.

Attached: 1554279942425.jpg (448x545, 32K)

nintendo fans are the ones giving it low scores, because it's not a mario game

>DxM is much shallower than AC
>Hate that fact at first
>The more I think about it the more I think maybe its not that bad
>DxM exists if you want mech action but don't want the full on autism of AC
If only it wasn't switch exclusive

Did it get review bombed again? I remember user score being higher.

Maybe.
I don't play on my switch ever and I love this game.

>Only High IQ countries like mech games
Guess I'm a fucking genius.

Jesus fucking Christ what is wrong with sonyfans? Why are they ALL like this?

>Japan
>High IQ
lmao

You guys will just pretend the game is flawless and that people who don't like it are stupid/don't understand, just like you do every time.

Because that's historically whats happened to mech games. People hate AC because it's too complicated for them to learn

It's also historically what happens every time a nintendo exclusive winds up flawed and gets middling reviews.

DxM is a solid 8 if you're a mechafag and a 5-6 if you're not. Like racing/sports/city builders if you don't get the appeal then you never will. At the very least it's functional and at the most it's a solid fun Mecha game. Sony seeth eternally also

I like AC but DxM is pretty lack luster mech game, ironically, its a mech game that going for "wider audience".

>Consolewartard doesn't know anything about a niche genre
What a"surprise"
A solid 8 mech game is AC Nexus, and DxM is no fucking Nexus

Attached: uqkx37h3dq831.jpg (1320x710, 394K)

>/pol/fags
Well threads dead

nincel mechafags btfo

>subjective review shitpost thread
it was stillborn at OP

there’s literally 3 mixed reviews out of a hundred
3 (three)
everything that isn’t positive is just “0/10 it’s gay lol”
prove me wrong

>MUH FIFA

What kind of total fanboy numbskull puts value in review scores?

I'm looking at the actual metascore and reviews that say it's a middling game.

Reviews dont matter

spam metacritic with emails and butthurt 10s like last time

not unless [my favourite company] got a good score, then metacritic score is totally legit

snoys should literally be banned from metacritic

Why are you still a sony fanboy when you admit the ps4 is shit?

Totally.

Attached: horizon metacritic.png (761x654, 64K)

Sorry that the rest of the internet isn't as much of a safe space as Yea Forumstendogaf is.

The game is more garbage boostshit like every mech game released currently.
Project Nimbus is way better but even that has issues

>literally one guy
oof those nintendo fans are a real force to be reckoned with

There's a lot more. Go ahead and check yourself.

lmao this place shits on nintendo all the time
metacritic is just a place for so(n)yboys to do discord raids and review bomb any game that isn’t on PS4
you never see this shit happen to a PS4 game

seeinb4
>b-but that doesn't count

Not on the same level as snoyboys.
Show me a single PS4 exclusive with the same amount of negative reviews as Astral Chain or Daemon X Machina.
And don’t give me shit like Life of Black Tiger, use an actual quality exclusive.

Retards are review bombing again

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-14 Daemon X Machina.png (669x175, 11K)

Unless a game is LITERALLY unplayable, it should be unable to receive a 0. It just doesn't make sense.

Have you done a thorough study comparing the prevalence? Or are you just letting your confirmation bias do the thinking for you?

>one dude
sure it counts but not by much lol
this is what you’re competing with and that isn’t even a FRACTION of the total amount of zero bombs

Uh huh, sure.

Attached: 1567022226986.png (1888x983, 721K)

>Show me a single PS4 exclusive with the same amount of negative reviews as Astral Chain or Daemon X Machina.

Attached: horizon.png (682x750, 67K)

>this is what you’re competing with
k

Attached: god of war metacritic.png (789x1156, 88K)

Yes, there was a point where Astral Chain had over 2,500 user scores and there were only 20 mixed scores.
Here for Daemon X Machina there are a hundred and only 2 mixed.
You don’t see a clear shitstorm here?
I’ve seen this shit happen for years, metacritic is a fucking meme but it’s especially bad for Nintendo games when sonyfags just lose their goddamn minds.
There is pages and pages of photographic evidence in the archive.

Sure, saying a game is a "perfect 10" is also unrealistic. However, 0s damage the score far more than 10s do. On universally acclaimed games, a 10 is far closer to the "true score" of a game than a 0 is. And if you were to run an outlier test on most games, I would venture that 10s aren't considered outliers (on most "good" games) while 0s are considered outliers.

Not him, but have you really seen metacritic for years?

Review bombs are not infrequent there, and just like with astral chain they wind up getting removed within a couple days.

I can't believe anyone acting like this shit is irregular isn't actually new to the site.

you don’t know what kind of beast nintendo metascores are
they are straight up 50/50 positive and negative, because one half is trying to devalue it for being on Nintendo and the other half is trying to boost the score back up to counteract the raiding

nincel also did it for GoW and HZD but nobody cares because the positive reviews out weight the review bombs

You can see the ratios represented graphically in that post for all 3 games and the distribution is extremely similar for all 3.

It's not flawless at all but it's not a 0 either.

that’s because nintendo fans aren’t as explosively autistic and wrathful as snoys
the common denominator has always been sony shitskins, nobody else is pathetic enough to do what they do

Yeah, it's a 7/10, just like the review score shows.

Wow.

Amazing.

this is astral chain all over again.
What is it that makes sony fanboys seethe so much?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02 Astral Chain.png (680x214, 12K)

And just like with every metacritic review bomb, they got removed within a couple days and now astral chain is sitting like this.

I'm talking about the user scores that are being dropped. Is it really a Zero?

Attached: nintendo fanboy on metacritic 2.png (789x1063, 146K)

So nintendo fans are actually chill and don’t throw massive raids to downvote opposing games into oblivion, like sonyfags do?
Well, thanks for clarifying that then.

Nobody thinks user review scores on sites that are easily manipulated are worth anything except dumb fanboys. That's why the actual metascore is displayed at like 4x the size of the user score on the page.

The userscore is there just so dumb people can feel involved.

a 7/10 would be a mixed score.
There are only 2 mixed user scores out of 100 on metacritic.

Attached: ps4 metacritic bomb.png (757x1163, 138K)

>Nintendo fans
Even shows PC games with a good review.

not really, see

Its average metascore is literally 71/100.

How long does it take for the difficulty to ramp up?

for every nintentard like that I can find you 10 sonytards.

Attached: 1567357440093.png (2751x2461, 816K)

>I'm just saying this because I'm a dumb fanboy who has to feel persecuted to validate my purchasing choices, and through this must insist that in every aspect of culture the brands that I support are special.

That's cute.

I believe a 0 shouldn't exist
I cant think of any game that deserves a 0 only in regards to shitposting

that’s cute
snoys literally effect a metascore to have a 1:1 negative/positive ratio just through zero bombing, that’s how much more serious they are about it

If it were so easy, two of those wouldn't just be dummy accounts leaving one review on astral chain and then no reviews on playstation exclusives.

>"Why are snoyfags reviews bombing our game? we only do it a little bit so its okay"
pot arguing with kettle on who is blackest nigger

Attached: 5a6c7cbab3856.png (238x258, 75K)

everyone here is talking about the user scores, you absolutes numbskull

You can literally see a graphical representation of the review totals for each of those games in that image.

None of them have even remotely close to 1:1 reviews negative:postivie. Not astral chain or the playstation games.

I'm literally the initial poster that you responded to in that chain, and I wasn't talking about user score because only retards think easily manipulated user score means anything.

Yes, but every game is subject to getting 0s, it's more of a like/dislike system. Either get rid of 0s for all games or none of them, but don't remove just the ones that people email metacritic to remove.

reviews bomb is reviews bomb user, you can't take the high horse by saying "we only do it a little bit"

What i hate is when metacritic does do review adjustments, they don't touch the 10s.

Review bombs go both ways. Both are misleading.

Astral chain almost had 1:1 at one point, metacritic deleted literally 2000 scores because nintendo fanboys went on an online crusade about it.

Both sides are guilty but we shouldn’t just say that they’re both on the same level when one side is drastically more prolific than the other.
I stepped on a bug once, you may as well say I’m equal to hitler now.

Yep, like metacritic does every time something gets review bombed.

Are you new to metacritic? Is that why you are getting your knickers in a twist over something everyone else knew wouldn't mean anything within a couple days?

>One side is drastically more prolific!
You've posted no actual evidence of this and never will.

You'd never do the actual work to collate that mound of data. It's way easier to just play fanboy victim.

I don’t recall GOW or Spider-Man ever having a 1:1 like/dislike ratio.

I'm not the one who was e-mailing metacritic to fix the scores. I don't even have an account.

We both know you were never monitoring either to check. GOW did get review bombed, though. A chunk of it is still there and was posted in this thread.

>You've posted no actual evidence of this and never will.
Look at this retard.

false equivalent because killing a bug isn't illegal. Staling killed just as much if not even more than Hitler but its okay to be a communist while being a National Socialist is frown upon

>I posted screenshots in this thread and that means that based on my screenshots showing a few samples that I know the total data distribution of review bomb habits on a platform that gets millions of user reviews!

Look at this retard.
Other people showed just as many anti-sony review bomb screenshots in the thread.

web.archive.org/web/20190831215211/https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/astral-chain/user-reviews

Eat a dick and die you fucking faggot.

I'm still 100% positive that astral chain got review bombed so hard because nintendo fanboys went ballistic when it first started getting 0's, like every exclusive on metacritic does, and that it made them look like soft targets for trolling.

It's like when a kid flips out over a nickname and makes more people use it just to see the reaction again.

>like every exclusive on metacritic does
Cite your sources.

Okay, so where is the collated data showing total review history including removed reviews for every other nintendo and sony exclusive on metacritic, and the analysis of accounts showing potential sony/nintendo bias?

That's what you would need to determine which group has worse distribution of review bombs, and you don't have that and literally never will. Instead you've got a single incident you'll point to and use to make claims because you don't understand how to parse actual data like someone who took a basic statistics class in high school.

When will he review it bros?

Attached: KGgvI5N6.jpg (720x720, 65K)

Name any one sony exclusive and I'll go see if I can find 0 score user reviews for it.

lmao is this a joke?
metacritic.com

first, define your definition of “review bombed hard”

>all these fucking words words words to dance around admitting to losing the argument after being faced with evidence just like he asked for
this is beautiful, please keep going

Are you taking parts of my post and cluging them together to make different meaning?

There's a clear progression in that post that astral chain got review bombed hard AFTER nintendo fanboys started flipping their shit over it getting some 0 user review scores, which every exclusive on metacritic gets hit witha number of 0 review scores.

This is very clear in that post.

>Here's an archive showing a game that has less negative reviews than sony exclusives shown earlier in the thread have, this means that there's a heavy anti nintendo bias across ALL of metacritic forever checkmate!

>astral chain got review bombed hard AFTER nintendo fanboys started flipping their shit over it getting some 0 user review scores
And do you have ANY evidence that back this narrative?

You what, you guys just arguing about the 0's review bombing but what about the 10's review bomb? isn't that just as bad to inflate the score?

Attached: 1566673223478.gif (720x405, 1.31M)

Learn how ratios work some time, kid.

is there anything actually good about the game besides 'is a mech game'?

If a game's "right" score is 8, 10 isn't that far from the right score as 0 is.

You can find posts making a big deal about the negative reviews on astral chain on nintendo subreddits from before the review bomb got really bad.

That's why I think they invited it, because they kept acting like this was new and something that had never ever ever happened before and making themselves look sensitive.

So, again, did you want me to show you zero scores on other exclusives or are you just bouncing around now?

You mean like these ratios?

That's AFTER the cleaunup.
It was like this before

Yes, and as you can see, the negative reviews are minuscule compared to the positive ones.
Have a nice day.

I’m not a redditor like you so I don’t exactly frequent there.
You would have to link those threads.

Every time there's one of these threads I'm fucking stunned at how many nintendo fanboys are convinced that review bombs are literally an army of fanboys and not just a one or a few people running bot shit.

The vast bulk of review bombs that don't stem from consumer outrage, like battlefront 2, are bot run.

Not on hand, but you can go to /r/nintendoswitch and search "Astral chain" or"review" from date of release and go forward from there and see how it developed.

Bitching about low user reviews > light review bomb>more bitching >Nintendo fansites writing articles > major review bombing.

Looks like they streisand effected themselves and it's my belief that that's exactly what they did.

>not on hand
Aaand that’s all I had to know, goodnight
I’m sure if it was “so easy” to look it up, you wouldn’t be empty handed like you are right now.