Your country will never develop a good game

>Your country will never develop a good game

Attached: 9d3.png (680x420, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefragger.com/multiplatform/suda51-thinks-pato-box-is-the-best-independent-game-of-2018-a10857
destructoid.com/pato-box-gets-a-physical-release-on-ps-vita-and-nintendo-switch-545217.phtml
store.steampowered.com/curator/6873594-Latin-American-Games-Juegos-hechos-en-Am/?appid=263980
youtube.com/watch?v=G69jUWW7etM
youtube.com/watch?v=hNN1Zk_ss4g
youtube.com/watch?v=lwc0I7F7PS8
youtube.com/watch?v=LwVCRTKnIMo
youtube.com/watch?v=cGxFuZFiIeM
youtube.com/watch?v=GE5IzoNnDCU
youtube.com/watch?v=6XpatO5lafQ
levelup.com/noticias/490061/Mulaka-el-videojuego-mexicano-sera-distribuido-en-Asia
twitter.com/TheMexicanRuner/status/905763949127327745?s=19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Force_(2003_video_game)
youtube.com/watch?v=DydL_y899L8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_Ash
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hollow Knight is a good game.

Gotta develop your country first.

Kerbal Space Program

I blame the damn spaniards for corrupting the peaceful mesoamericans who were doing their own thing decapitating people for their gods came along and fucked everything up making a whole generation of rape babies and filling their culture with disgusting Spanish speak.

Blame the arabs for fucking up the Spanish

What did the Arabs do to the spaniards? The same thing they did to the mesoamericans?

Which one

Damn Arabs causing the cycle to happen.

Not arabs but moors who held most of the iberian peninsula under their sway

>tfw canada has a big game industry
>no good games, just AAA shovelware

This

Either way, damn bastards on continuing the cycle of doing it to other people, first they did it to the spaniards, then the spaniards went ahead and did it to the mesoamericans. We could've had a different language if it wasn't for them.

Supongo que seré el primero en hacerlo

>Moors

Don't you mean Moops?

Basado

Pues tengo varias ideas para hacerlo en juegos, pero también en cómics, caricaturas en series, películas, etcétera.

>punch out wii
>rainbow six seige
>warhammer 40,000
>bioshock
These are the only canada games I could find that weren't total kusoge.

Fucking Spaniard bastards.

We could have had cool ass Mayan shit by now but Nooo you fucking spaniards had to ruin everything with your inquisition and invasion of the Alamo.

Fucking Spaniard bastards. Just because the Moops did it to you didn't mean you had to go and do it to others.

Guacamelee

God I fucking hate Mexicans. Why are they so full of themselves? Miserable mutts that think they are superior and consider themselves white while conveniently pulling the race card

Because the spaniards took it.

>castizo
Don’t worry about your life.

Fucking castizo bastards.

They tooker

Moorish women are hot, ya jerk!

Mulaka.

MOOPS

I thought rimworld was pretty fun

At this point I'm not sure if they're better or worse than Arabs.

Which one? The Moops?

Living in California all my life and being in their presence, especially during schools makes you realize very quickly how racist these cocksuckers are. Constantly belittling asians and blacks, thinking they are Europeans. And then playing the fucking victim when some WASP looks down on them, they are despicable, self serving people with low iq. Also fuck your games. Gotta keep it Yea Forums

I blame the spaniards.

Friendly reminder that:

Mexico has the cheapest vidya prices in Latin America and the most affordable ones

Mexico is also the Latin American country that had contributed the most to videogames

Just last year, we had the best indie game according to Suda51, it was so popular in Japan that it's getting a physical release via Play-Asia

gamefragger.com/multiplatform/suda51-thinks-pato-box-is-the-best-independent-game-of-2018-a10857

destructoid.com/pato-box-gets-a-physical-release-on-ps-vita-and-nintendo-switch-545217.phtml

Guacamelee main creator and programmer is Mexican and it's a very successful indie games, it's getting a physical release

We have Kerbal Space Program, the best selling Latin American game on Steam and the most successful one, it has sold over 3 or 4 million copies

store.steampowered.com/curator/6873594-Latin-American-Games-Juegos-hechos-en-Am/?appid=263980

The first videogame Latin American company is Mexican and it's called EVOGA, they worked with SNK

We had AAA Lucha Libre which is arguably the Latin American game with the biggest budget ever

Also we have created some games for PC and PS4 too

youtube.com/watch?v=G69jUWW7etM

youtube.com/watch?v=hNN1Zk_ss4g

youtube.com/watch?v=lwc0I7F7PS8

youtube.com/watch?v=LwVCRTKnIMo

youtube.com/watch?v=cGxFuZFiIeM

youtube.com/watch?v=GE5IzoNnDCU

This one came to Switch/Xbone/PS4 and PC and got good reception, it's the best selling Latin American game on Nintendo e-shop and it's being published in Asia too

youtube.com/watch?v=6XpatO5lafQ

levelup.com/noticias/490061/Mulaka-el-videojuego-mexicano-sera-distribuido-en-Asia

Not to mention that we have one of the best KOF AND SMASH players in the world

The guy who beat all licensed NES game is Mexican:

twitter.com/TheMexicanRuner/status/905763949127327745?s=19

Also, Mexico is the biggest vidya market in Latin America.

Attached: 69227263_509516092929987_225772613243975824_n.jpg (640x427, 63K)

Amerimutts also think they are Europeans, they also hate blacks but love Asians.

Attached: am.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Yeah but they hate us, as seen here.

Siege is trash
EA Black Box made a lot of good NFS games (NFSHP2, NFSU, NFSU2, and NFSMW 2005)

At least we work, we aren't Puerto Ricans

Attached: meNOp.jpg (480x477, 30K)

Your video game industry does not make up for the countless maladies you bring. You would hate Nintendo if the Japanese did to you what you do to us.

All nonwhites are racist user the only people that actually care about not being racist are dumb whites.

Creo en ti

>7554
>Flappy Bird
...fuck that's it.

Attached: 1568197141244.png (425x450, 316K)

Spain has Deadlight and two Castlevania LoS games.

What do you mean pablo? Did you not enjoy El chavo Kart?

Calm down cletus, stop being such a gigantic faggot.

Attached: 1567723032851.jpg (750x750, 51K)

If I'm not mistaken Ubisoft Montreal is basically subsidized by the Canadian government.

Even Palestinians came out with an Ethnic Cleansing type game about fighting Israel.

That's disgusting. What's it called and where can I play it?

NFF is a trash franchise. Siege is good, I don't play it but the gameplay seems to have sufficient depth.

Siege is trash, it's not Rainbow Six
Even Vegas is more R6 than the steaming pile of turd that Siege is

I've been trying to find them. I thought they would be linked on Wiki page of Ethnic Cleansing or Six Days in Fallujah, but nothing.

>Six Days in Fallujah
is it ever coming out?

you sound mad cause bad desu

It's from Lebanon, not Palestine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Force_(2003_video_game)

zoom zoom

Doesn't seem like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DydL_y899L8

Seems the sequel is just a Far Cry mod

Also Under Ash which seems to be made by a Syrian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_Ash

También, pero lo importa es trabajar en algo. Aunque sea bocetos, y que la idea no se quede en un simple concepto salido de la mente introvertida de un joven nini (yo)

I thought Canada made Cuphead

you're a casual who liked need for speed when it was relevant, the only thing I know about siege is what i've seen from wingofredemption troll videos. it's a hell of a lot better than asscreed junk canada makes, and the competition is bioshock 1 and punchout wii which isn't very high standards.

NFS Hot Pursuit was great.

vroom vroom zoom zoom

are we going to pretend that BioWare wasn't great?

Hopefully we get a Pearl Harbl 2.0. Oh wait...

bioware was always shit.
didn't see it listed but yeah that would be one

why are you defending a game you've never even played yourself?

same reason I shit on games i've never played. don't need to play them to generally judge the quality.

>entire country makes one (1) game
>its a fucking spreadsheet
thank you iceland

Attached: iceland.jpg (510x767, 71K)

you have an eye for trash my friend

Iceland? Epic

When do we get to nuke Mexico in retaliation?

>likes: tequila, cactus slices
Basada

Attached: king_of_fighters_ranking_angel.jpg (620x362, 19K)