Attached: uhksbzk.jpg (1603x1510, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1207038.html
twitter.com/mumimumi2000/status/1156924531543379968
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the hell is this?

>no twinbee
it's shit

only recognize the ones from umihara kawase/fresh (really need to play that) but the ones in the third panel are the cutest

A new game featuring some of the cutest and funniest characters known to man

Attached: uhksbg.jpg (800x600, 269K)

>no Solange and Curly
Disappointing.

those girls are from doki doki Poyatchio which is also a game by saizensen and has the same artist. It's a game that takes place in a world where an evil empire is taking over and people are dying in the masses and you live in a town and must deliver bread for your family bakery and befriend the locals and get close with one of the girls, doing activities with them until they decide they want to settle down with you and raise kids with you.

Why is cotton dressed like a slut

Her and Kawase are friends now in preparation for the new Cotton remake and new Cotton game.

that sounds like the comfiest thing ever made

is Studio saizensen making it with Konami publishing it or something?

in hype went limp instantly. fuck that shit.

so is this just gonna be smash bros but instead of items they just turn the platforming to 11

Yes, along with Success. They're also working on the port of Fresh for the PS4 which I hope they call freshest because it includes umihara kawase, umihara kawase shun and sayonara umihara kawase.

Attached: cotsplay.jpg (650x1024, 101K)

from the latest kawase game

Attached: Umihara Kawase Fresh! DnhDCixVYAAiMZx.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

I know people here like their giant titties being front and center but if I'm being honest with you I think Kawase's character design peaked with Shun

that's a lot of cute tummies

Seems like it, it looks like it uses Cotton 2/Boomerangs bubble system which is genius in practice.

Attached: gameplay-concept.jpg (1599x600, 267K)

Why's cotton so cute bros

>now

Her Bazooka's were big when she was advertising fishing equipment too.

Attached: uhks-shun-art.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

Oh ok then. Cool. I hope the other games get a switch port to, I'd like to play Shun on the go.
agreed

So is it smash bros style gameplay or what?

Because she is.

I don't know, I can't read Japanese.
game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1207038.html

uh oh

Attached: u03_o[1].jpg (800x600, 130K)

It's fitting that the game that invented speed running gets to do its own mix ups in the competitive scene.

Attached: uhksbzkaad.jpg (1536x2048, 820K)

This the new Umihara Kawase game? Its coming to PC right?

PS4 only so far

>MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEEEEEEEEEEMMMM!

E-sports were NEVER a bad thing you retard! also, how can competitive Umihara being even close to bad?

"3 simultaneous platforms"
Yes! Fresh will be too, probably around the time the PS4 port is done (2020.)

who's the "boom" anime babe that makes me think the wrong thing

>no Popful Mail
>no Twinbee

I am only familiar with the Success and Saizensen characters, but Konami is involved.

Wait Umihara is part of Konami now? Did Nicalis fuck up that bad?

No, Nicalis also never owned her.

I know they didnt own her it it felt like they were trying to take her

It seems to be a new character according to OP's pic.

You had nothing to worry about. Saizensen is very familiar with defending their IP and working with Success understand the importance of protecting her. The relationship was a publisher only.

Attached: cotsplay2.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

It's the same shit as the iOS castlevania just with anime girls
i believe the hypothetical reksin of it

Good, I'll admit I don't know much about developers behind the scenes since I'm kind of oblivious but hearing that got me relieved.
Anyway I didn't play much of Fresh, only the demo, was it any good?

Fresh was a little divisive. It used Shun's superior physics model over the inferior Sayonara model so advanced technique like rocket jumping works. Some people did not like the structure but much of the contention was over the art style and presentation.

The core game play is fantastic and the game shifted its speed running structure from exploiting single fields to routing through an open world. I think at the end of the day the differences ended up negligible as far as the level design goes, and the game was still a ton of fun to play. Some of the new challenges for the quests were really tough and made up some really clever platforming challenges, different from every other game.

If you like the game play you will find a lot to love about Fresh. If you like the art of the old ones, you'll miss it, but if you're open to it the game still has a surreal feeling but interspersed with cute characters and short and sweet dialogs.

Attached: uhksf41.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

This is basically just that "wires" flash game from 2004 but with an anime girl. Is this what you weebs keep raving about as the pinnacle of puzzle gameplay? .

What? Umihara Kawase dates back to the early 90s.

Well, yes. But you're a sjw tranny if you mention that out loud.

I did like the demo, just wasnt set on buying it at the time, I might buy it at some point

this

it was on the fucking SNES as an INDIE TITLE

Have you played the other games?

Attached: twitter.com famitsu D65RFiPU8AMo-TJ.jpg orig.jpg (640x372, 76K)

Yes, Beep is working with Success to help realize the return of Cotton. This is stage 1.

Only Sayonara, found out about the series pretty late

If you're feeling hestiant to play the others I'd recommend just jumping in. My first was Sayonara, followed by the first and finally Shun and Fresh - the first was okay but some exits a bit gimmicky, Shun however is phenomenal and may be my favorite, but Fresh was a blast. I think it's the kind of game you just gotta take the plunge for and just play it. No hesitation or procrastination, they're just pure fun on some of the most basic levels a game can be fun.

Attached: uhksf11.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

lets hope so

Attached: twitter.com BEEP_SHOP D65Vgy4U8AIgnNe.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 519K)

Nicalis never owned the series they just did that shit where they trick jap devs into letting them use the IP

No need to hope, 2020 will have some exciting announcements regarding Nata de Cotton.

Attached: cotsplay3.jpg (2048x1150, 338K)

Attached: twitter.com famitsu D65RFoJU8AEimdP.jpg (640x417, 72K)

How did the game do on the Switch anyway?

Seemed to do just fine. It obviously didn't chart up there with the biggest games, but the series has had stable sales for some time. In time it may do Sayonara numbers once it lands on more platforms.

more kawase is always good

Attached: 3NFcmEa_d.jpg (750x422, 39K)

Even more games similar to it are welcome. There's another one called Motchagirl which looks more rigid but snappy and fun with more of a focus on traditional platforming.
twitter.com/mumimumi2000/status/1156924531543379968

Attached: mgr.jpg (4096x2141, 683K)

>The fucking beautiful zen ass charm of the trilogy is gone forever
>Even if the promo material for past games were titty ecchi bait, it's now leaked into the actual game itself with every character being a coombrain anime girl
Feels bad man

Attached: Cotton-cute.jpg (1445x1515, 1.01M)

teteteteeeehhh