When you die will you regret all the hours wasted on video games that could have been used developing a skill?

When you die will you regret all the hours wasted on video games that could have been used developing a skill?

Attached: 1559995005717.jpg (485x488, 130K)

Video games are my skill though user.

Attached: 1565254459367.jpg (222x216, 8K)

what about vidya skill idiot

No?

Entertainment and leisure are important to be productive.

Life is not only work and improvement. Rest is important as well.

Who cares, I'll be dead.

I'll be dead so I won't know.

i just started crying, pissing and shitting all at once

If you never get recognition for a skill, that's the only time it might sucks. But if it makes you happy, that's fine too. At the very least, people who grew up with the good games can have the feeling that they grew up in a time that can't and won't probably ever be replicated again.

no, all is vanity either way

God no. Any skill I could have developed would be equally worthless when I die!
Sisyphus was happy so this was a life well lived. Memento mori.

Actually I’ll probably regret the time and money I spent going to college for a useless degree to pursue a fulfilling career. Thanks, nepotism!

What if I'm developing a skill while playing videogames?

Attached: ..jpg (3840x1080, 2.87M)

Could you do this with an emulator? I've heard JRPGs like Pokemon or Dragon Quest are good ways to start learning.

if im die who fucking cares lol

what kind of wagecuck bullshit is this mindset, lol, your skills don't matter when you're dead
the only things you might regret is not doing things that made you happy

>playing
>a VN

Attached: glare2.png (271x462, 37K)

Most people on their death bed regret spending so much time working.

Doesn't the complete opposite typically happen? Old people on their deathbeds wishing they spent more time enjoying life rather than working?

When I die I will probably regret spending so much time not having fun developing a skill

Attached: neetlife.png (1199x444, 219K)

Consuming video games helps you develop taste and a sense of creativity, just like books and movies.

I've made some very good friends I meet up with regularly from video games so I won't regret it at all

>Interest in video game make me fool who think he can make video game
>Learn the art side of making video game
>Realize game industry bad
>Get good enough at the programs anyway that I get hired by one of the companies who made the programs to work from home for them.

I don't think I can regret it

>you'll regret not learning a skill on your deathbed
only if necromancy is found to be real and I die instead of becoming a lich

when i die i will regret living as long as i did

>at age 30 you turn into Doomguy
Ah hell yeah

Its too late for, no matter how hard I tried, it always ends up in failure so at some point, I don't even bother anymore. But you're right on 1 thing, if you're a neet and in your late 20's, any form of media and entertainment can no longer fill the void in your heart, you're just surviving each day knowing that you will die alone and penniless.

Hesitation is defeat

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I had fun playing them. That's really all that matters in the end, is that you had fun, right?

Attached: MAN TAKES A SHOWER.jpg (521x600, 182K)

>implying I don't have a high-position job
Easy to play corporate politics m8. Who needs to develop skills when you can manipulate your way to a cushy job?

Every miserable day I spend at college is an attempt to run away from this.

Attached: 1446834134005.jpg (692x960, 207K)

i regret the wageslaving

i have no regrets

Attached: kill fiddy men.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

I was really hard on myself when I was in college.

I wish i went out more in my last year, now I barely see my old friends.

>When you die will you regret all the hours wasted on video games that could have been used developing a skill?
You mean a skill that just goes away when I die anyway? Not really. Something of value being lost when my brain matter decays would just make my death more tragic.

doing drugs is fun, doesn't mean its good for you in the long run. There's nothing wrong with playing video games but if that is the only thing that defines you, then it become a problem

at this point nothing feels the void

Nah, its not the only thing. I've got hobbies and am not waging. I do drugs and play vidya, although I'm only playing older stuff these days.

well, i plan in killing myself and i'm already writing my memories that no one will read so i don't really care about dissapointing my family or seeing how others succeed

If you plan to die anyway, why not take someone with you, we haven't have a mass shooting in ages

Attached: cb42775e007b9e0b1325deb96276b737.jpg (500x384, 50K)

I understand this perfectly, the suffering I have to pass to produce something on college when I can barely speak to a human being can't be measured, since all tasks are group tasks here.

At least college is free on my country for anyone who can read a book by his own volition, so my parents aren't in much of a haste for me to conclude it.

What is this obsession with learning a skill as a metric of work?

I'm studying law so I'm fulfilling your fucking quota but i'm not ever going to fucking work you faggot cunt. I'm too ugly to get married apparently and I've got more than enough money to live on. Fuck you faggotstein you're not getting a CENT more than base rate from me.

except i did do the "normie" thing and got married and had child and i fucking hate it and wish i stayed single and video games,

I've spent the first half of college coping with the fact that I have no real social life. I decided this semester I'm giving up and joining the club of nerdy people. I still need to figure out how to have sex.

I've kicked ass in terms of academics though, I'm glad I didn't listen to Yea Forums when they told me I wouldn't make it as a CS major.

what if im actually succeding in college but im still an autist?

Attached: 1545525329064.jpg (970x990, 99K)

Metric of worth* sorry I spent all night honing my fucking skill for my end of semesters.