I know it’s cliche to compare games to Dark Souls but this game is literally Dark Souls

I know it’s cliche to compare games to Dark Souls but this game is literally Dark Souls

Attached: 1461701381393.png (960x960, 2.19M)

Very good post friend, I rate it with an upvote!

my fire keeper just died should i have killed that golden nigger

Is this the dark souls of psx games?

Attached: Kingsfield3_cover.jpg (312x318, 25K)

You'll get a chance to revenge the golden nigger and revive the fire vagina

Eh, its not sekiro

I have to revive next to that spider cunt to do that ghost nigga level, also how do i kill ghost niggas big sword dont work

this is actually the DARK SOULS of dark souls

Attached: index.jpg (300x212, 16K)

Nigga just curse your ass nigga like become a ghost nigga

fuck nigga im fucking retarded i just swing my big dick around and it was workin

>literally
Learn how words work

Attached: Ghost_Dog_film_poster.jpg (259x383, 15K)

He is literally using that word in its literal sense, nigga

There's a shopkeeper in the aqueduct leading to the Undead Burg that'll sell you some transient curse items that'll let you hurt ghosts. The ghosts themselves also drop transient curses, and there's a shopkeep at the end of the ghost level that'll sell you infinite transient curses.

thanks nigga, ima go hit up that iron bar bitch

Careful in the ghost level, the fuckers can float through walls and love to surprise ambush you from five different walls at once, including the floor and roof.

as long as them niggas dont poison my ass like in the last level ill be aight

Have fun ghostbustin' then.

damn them niggas fucking got me

Yeah, they're huge bitches. Best to bait out the ambushes and kill them one by one. A bow works too.

>bow
gay nigga shit lol

it's a pile of shit

Get a greatbow then, you fuck
They launch fucking huge-ass spears

that wasnt me that was some buster, i made it to ingward so i think im almost through

You've got a choice then. If you've got a key item that lets you warp between bonfires, Ingward will give you the key to the rest of the level. If you don't have it, you can kill him to get the key, but then you can't buy stuff from him anymore. If you don't want to kill him just head back to another area and come back later.

fuck, looks like im killing that nigga