pretty... small

honestly 0 which is too bad
he has a good chance at rivals of aether thogh

no,

>their
join the 40% trannie

Low, but possible nonetheless.

based

The little ghost has no biological sex, just void goo.

The Knight (as well as other vessels in Hollow Knight) are confirmed genderless, so they/them is the correct term.

Genderless Singular is it

nobody cares faggot

>their
You mean “it”

>they/them is the correct term.
Is this split personality? There's only one person.

Seriously, are they teaching kids wrong in school or something? Why do kids think they is he singular genderless when it’s been “it” for a long time.

"They" can be used as singular when referring to someone without a specified gender/no gender at all.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-13 at 9.11.08 PM.png (709x431, 78K)

Hollow Knight is a good game but what's with people wanting recently released indies in Smash? Choose ones with actual legacy or something

Yeah if you want to sound like you have a mental illness.

"They" means "many of something". That it. Stop messing with English, you tolerance shit!

language is defined by how people use it and nobody used 'they' like that before SJWs.

What benefit do we get from making the language more vague and confusing?

U dum

Oooh, so strong opposition, "they".

Well silksong is being advertised heavily on switch so I'm gonna say it's possible. His moves make creating a smash moveset easy.

What would the stage be? Godhome?

they are afraid that reimu has a chance after sans

Fuck here I go
It's delusional as fuck but a trailer starting with the Knight entering the Pantheon of Smash would be cool as hell
Stage hazards could be the original bosses and shit

Damn not gonna happen though
Not that I'm discontent with newcomers so far anyway

Attached: c766d535445397ea7ed8668653fc532a.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Hollow Knight came out right before Ultimate so if he gets anything it will take some time

If they aren't part of the fighters pass, there's still the extra DLC fighters which could very well line up time wise for the Knight

>Animated cutscene of Palutena fighting Ganondorf
>Cuts between that and the attuner, in HK-like presentation, making soliloquies about the might of the two warriors, immortalized in a sculpture symbolizing their duel.
>Attuner observes “Ah, it is those tiny footsteps again.”
>Ganon and Palutena are interrupted by the spectacle of their environment turning into the Pantheon arena while they hear a celestial sound accompanied by a portal of circular patterns
>Palutena asks “could you by chance be a potential ally?”
>Answered by a fireball of shadow, knocking her off the edge.
>Ganondorf blandly looks over the edge then starts laughing cruelly.
>A stream of shadow erupts from the portal
>Ganon is more on guard, blocks the attack with his arms, and plants his feet
>Ganon falls into a kneel afterwards, clearly taxed.
>Portal starts solidifying into a small body, which Ganon only sees as a blur before his vision clears.
>THE KNIGHT Arises!

Hollow Knight came out in 2017 on PC though

Hopefully 0%

>nobody used 'they' like that before SJWs.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:they#English

The Knight was designed to be male. Fuck off trannies.

Attached: 1566480217185.jpg (125x122, 3K)

>They are brushing their hair

You really think that is one person when you hear that sentence?

came here to say this
dude's an insectoid
dude fights with nail

The only worthy indie pick, Cave Story, has been whored to death. Thanks, Nic*lis.

Yeah it's basic english and people have been using it for centuries when you can't be bothered to say a generdered pronoun usually due to laziness

Is rather hornet, she’s cute

>Olimar

STOP TOLERATING PEOPLE

Do they say this in game or did a developer say this. If it's the latter, it's not canon.

"They" has always been used singularly when you are talking about,for instance a murder suspect you do not yet know the identity of. I don't know about trannies.

>the only worthy indie pick
Ahem.

Attached: 15297812476525.jpg (564x867, 48K)

It is in the game.
Hornet is referred to as "the gendered child", which is to say she is the only of the Pale King's children that has a gender.

Fucking stupid. Hollow knight has nothing to do with Nintendo. It's a port of a PC game

I think Shovel Knight is considered by many as the face of successful indies and he'd have to get upgraded from AT to playable before any other indie, as important as they might be, makes it.
On another note, what would a 5 fighters indie pass look like?
I'd go with The Knight, Cuphead, Quote, Shantae I guess and I'm not sure about the last one.

So is Bayonetta.
Hat Kid

>I'm not sure about the last one.

Attached: fit steve.jpg (863x960, 120K)

It’s called The Vessel

learn to spell his fucking name

The only issue with 'it' is that it implies a thing instead of a being. But yes, 'them' is confusing.

'He' doubles as a gender neutral pronoun in English as well, even though this isn't commonly used anymore. This is also ambiguous, so there's not really a good solution.
Also, while trannies are cancer, a very very very small number of people are actually born hermaphroditic or intersex, which does pose a legitimate linguistic issue.

hollowknight.fandom.com/wiki/The_Knight

The Knight is A vessel, he's referred to as THE Knight.