Nintendo will be the next Disney

Nintendo will be the next Disney

twitter.com/Nitomatta/status/1172207738933243904

Attached: EESEtwKWwAA7gvw.jpg (1200x675, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDtAaD0tnBQ
pokemon.com/us/legal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nintendo is bigger than Disney.

Nobody gives a fuck about S O Y theme parks, Nintendo bug man.

read your post again and slap yourself

Do people that aren't 5 actually like going to theme parks?

I'm a grown ass man and I still like going to Six Flags, and water parks.

>S O Y theme parks
Never in my life have I read something that showed just how joyless someone is.

Disney theme parks have parents complaining about young adults without children crowding the parks and making long lines.

That user is an idiot but Pokemon alone is worth more than any of Disney franchises.

>next Disney
That wouldn't really be a good thing.
Nintendo should just keep being Nintendo.

But its nothing, but standing in line. An getting scammed.

>mfw my dreams of riding the Rosalina are coming to life

Also i'd stop by the Lon Lon Ranch petting zoo

Attached: 1547145869422.gif (220x220, 373K)

Personally, I'm just curious about that whole wristband/Switch integration thing. Sounds rather fun.

>joy
>rhymes with S O Y
coincidence?

Sad.

Nintendo has been bigger than disney for decades.

How old are you?

You clearly don’t know how much power Disney has

Are you joking me, not even close, Disney is way bigger than Nintendo.

star wars world is a wasteland, no one cares about it.

probably because the new movies are dogshit.

Clearly you have no idea how fuckhuge Pokemon is.

>will be

They already are the Disney of the video games.

This. Disney puts fear in me where Nintendo doesn't.

19, and unlike you I still have my whole life ahead of me.

Not big enough. Disney's market value is leagues above Nintendo's

get off Yea Forums you underage fag

Being the Disney of anything isn't really an impressive feat, considering what Disney has become today.

Pokemon is almost 20 billion dollars ahead of Disney's best-selling franchise, Winnie the Pooh

Attached: gskZ0GZ.jpg (1280x4039, 1.1M)

Disney owns almost everything, I don't think you realize how big the mouse is.

Nintendo has sole publishing rights of the single largest franchise of any kind on the planet, Pokemon.
Pokemon is bigger than Mickey Mouse.
Pokemon is bigger than Disney's actual most profitable property, Winnie the Pooh.

I dont think you realise how much cash nintendo has on hand. They make loans out to nations. Disney is rich in debt.

if pokemon was rich they wouldn't bitch about animating some pokemon for sword/shield

You mean a maniacal, arrogant mega-corporation that's fueled only by nostalgia? Yes, definitely.

>Disney networth of over 130 billion dollars
>Nintendo networth of over 2 billion dollars

Mario is just sniffing the mouses asshole let alone being competition

Attached: GLSAmerican Psycho.jpg (600x301, 14K)

lmao at all the zoomer kid americans in this thread
>disney is just like that mouse or whatever right?

disney owns ESPN (the sports tv network for non yanks)
disney owns onions marvel now
disney is absolutely massive here in japan and all of asia
disney owns ABC broadcasting
disney owns real estate companies
venture capital
that fucking mouse rules like half the world

Attached: RollRoll6.png (574x400, 296K)

The Pokemon Company is rich.

Game Freak, the company that develops the games, is not. They have to share their money with Nintendo and Creatures and most of Pokemon's money doesn't come from games.

Pokemon is popular because of the cartoons and toys. The games are really not the focus of the franchise.

This.

If you think Nintendo even can dent Disney in terms of scale you're delusional.

The share price increase has sent Nintendo's market capitalization — the value of the company based on its stock price — to more than $40 billion. That's more than one of its rivals in the video game industry, Sony, which is around $38 billion

youtube.com/watch?v=tDtAaD0tnBQ

Except Pokemon isn't even fully owned by Nintendo.

Nintendo has, mario and pokemon as their big thing, disney has winnie, disneyland, starwars. Add them up and disney is already way bigger and they also have that other shit in the list

>Magnetic Wristbands
FUCKING HYPE

How does Nintendo compare?

Attached: 1562730507140.jpg (2500x3017, 1.14M)

>implication: they are not
No shit, Sherlock. What else did you find out?

actually disney has less money than sony even.

They own the trademarks so it effectively is. They may not have 100% ownership of the franchise itself, but they do have 100% ownership of all of its characters.

pokemon.com/us/legal/

>© 2019 Pokémon. © 1995–2019 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. Pokémon, Pokémon character names, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, Wii, Wii U, and WiiWare are trademarks of Nintendo.

Nintendo is not bigger than Disney
>but Pokemon
call me when Nintendo owns like half of the fucking world let alone start acquiring game companies

B-b-but they own a lot

By having the highest-grossing media franchise in the word, Pokemon

I recognize the gif

Given how close GF and Nintendo is, does it even matter?

So they're doing Magic Bands, but only for the Nintendo part of the park? Odd. Curious to hear what this'll actually do.

Autism. Disney is still larger as a whole.

forced meme cock sucker

>Spider-Man and Batman can basically stand on their own
>Supes is nowhere to be seen
Damn. Top 3 superheroes and he can't even pull in a couple billion on his own.

Nintendo is the one who makes all the decisions for Pokemon.

>Disney's actual most profitable property, Winnie the Pooh.
wat

>man

Nah, they just have veto powers with Pokemon.

My corporation is bigger than yours

Disney is fucking massive, so this is bullshit, but Disney really does need a rival at this point. Nintendo will have to swallow a whole host of IPs to be able to compete

Did you forget the ‘N’ between the O and Y?

>mickey mouse so high up
When was the last Mickey movie or even cartoon? Disney is all live action now.

you forgot to say nintendo doesn't owns 100% of pokemon

If you have friends, yes.

Prove it

>possible Switch integration
Imagine going to an amusement park and bringing a fucking portable console to play it there

They do own 100% of the trademark. It's the copyright that they share ownership of with Game Freak and Creatures.

All of the stuff that Pokemon Pokemon is 100% owned by Nintendo.

One franchise does not mean Nintendo is larger. OVERALL Disney is way way way larger.

Also that Chart is lifetime earnings.

Winnie the Poh is NOT Disney's currently most profitable franchise, are you guys retarded.

>Disney own fuckload of companies and keep buying more because they can.
>Nintendo open a theme park due deal with Universal.
>Somehow that make Nintendo larger than Disney.

Attached: 1535178826759.jpg (468x583, 57K)

Attached: 1552032283032.jpg (990x982, 179K)

>I don't like it, therefore it won't make money
Please don't try to invest. You'll end up shorting LULU because you think men shouldn't wear yogapants.

Disney's in a league of it's own at this point so you can't really compare it to anything. That being said a nintendo theme park might sound fun, 5 year old me would go apeshit over it.

Disney is the Disney of boomers, Nintendo is the Disney of millennials and zoomers.

>Go to animal crossing side of park
>Go to roosters cafe
>Get a cup of coffee with pigeon milk
>Finally get to taste the best drink in videogames

>barge your way back through the crowd with their screaming babies to sit on the bench outside and take in that AC atmosphere accompanied by the sound of ten thousand park guests

>ctrl + f
>no Metroid

If Nintendo won't even let me wander through a Metroid themed haunted house type thing then fuck em. I just want to hear spooky music while animatronic Ridley and Metroids pop out, maybe check out some spooky caves. Why does this franchise belong to such a shit company...

That's NOT a compliment. I hate the Disney Corporation. Before they became all Leftist they were the cause for why Western Animation is strictly seen as Family Friendly Shit for Kids.

Turning Leftist only made me hate them even more. Fuck Disney and fuck their Gynocentric Agenda about Feminizing everything in their properties or worse acquisitions that Disney wanted to buy to appeal to boys but they do it by FEMINIZING the property like Star Wars or Marvel. I hope the Jews who own Disney burn to the ground.

And Nintendo better watch itself, it has the seeds to turn out just as shit as Disney.

>Disney theme parks have parents complaining about young adults without children crowding the parks and making long lines.

With birthrates down of course you won't find families going anywhere. The only people who have spending money in today's era are single people. And the reason birthrates are down is because of Women's Rights. Sending women to college is a horrible evil idea.

Maybe it's just me but Star Wars doesn't have the base concept to make a theme park out of it. I'd be more thrilled at a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme park given how many different types of themes TMNT covers from Japanese Culture, modern urban settings, Sci-Fi, Time Travel, High Fantasy Magic, etc.

Are the smoothbrain idiots in this thread that think Nintendo is in any way close to Disney for real, or just baiting? Genuinely embarrassing.

How does Mickey Mouse merchandise sell so much? He's so fucking boring and yes I mean the NEW pretentious hipster MEME FACE shorts that Yea Forums keeps on spamming. Mickey Mouse sucks. Anyone who buys Mickey Mouse merchandise is shit.

cant wait for retards to come to this park only to place etika memorials instead of doing anything there

Attached: AA071830-AA1D-4B5F-81E1-231F38459FC3.png (636x468, 293K)

>buzzwords: the comment

Disney is too massive to the point it's difficult to manage so many different things that the mouse owns. And becoming a Leftist Factory just making propaganda has turned off men from giving money to the Jewish Mouse. I sincerely hope somehow Disney Princess Brand Shit fails so that the mouse dies. The mouse only likes women's money.

there'll be some rude awakening too, enjoy.

No shit. The youngster like that dude don't realize that there is no safety in their future. For one thing there's no absolute safe retirement for that generation or the younger one.

>Magnetic Wristbands
Oh my god I fucking love that game!

Does twitter constantly have to be about politics all the damn time?

Attached: twittertrump.jpg (1125x1061, 388K)