Blasphemous

Pirated this a few days ago because it looks cool but I don't wanna support anti-Christian devs.

What am I in for?

Attached: bls.png (512x512, 440K)

Based retard

This exact same thread again huh

>I don't wanna support anti-Christian devs.
If you still believe in imaginary friends, you're not old enough to post here.

and here we go

Anyone know what's the best way to fill that chalice with the 3 enemy type bloods or whatever? 'cause I think it spills if you use teleporters.
1 of the enemies is in the area with the paintings, another in the prison and the last are those spear chuckers with the bull heads and their fairly apart.

Notice all the fags that come here to create fake controversy so they can post a couple of screencaps in their shitty gaymen blogs.

*tips fedora*

It's just that one dumb fuck that is OP

ANYWAY. Finished the game twice in a row really don't know what to play right now.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/"anti-Christian dev*"/type/op/

>heh, I'm so smart

me making fun of you for being a christfag and whining to me

Imagine being an atheist in 2019

is it kino? worth the full price?

saged, reported, called the cops, alerted the media, dropped an anonymous tip the FBI, left a note in my CIA dead drop, reported myself for announcing a report

Based

Mediocre Metroidvania but really unique/cool art direction

Cringe.

Yes. But be wary, the later segments is more platforming and spikes are 1 hit KO. Really really like it though. Wish there was NG+ or something to spice things up

Attached: file.png (830x857, 345K)

i really want to like this game but i'm just not feeling it. i love soulsborne shit, i love the setting, and the artstyle. goddam does it just feel annoying to play though. so many sections that are just "do this platforming bit while avoiding ranged attacks" that i don't find fun. does this game "click" or get better or am i better off just dropping it?

Attached: 1547236957317.jpg (250x250, 26K)

I wish he'd stuck with tormented

Do you believe in santa too?

Attached: 1568103602823.png (187x267, 98K)

the platforming is trash, which is naturally a problem for metroidvanias

Bosses have just the right difficulty to them. maybe the last one is a bit unfair though when he keeps spamming flameballs or the lightning strikes you and you cant get up fast enough so you get hit 4 times total.
They're not autistically hard like lets say Sekiro