Party Van

Hey it's friday finally! Lets play some TF2 with Yea Forums!
IP: game.ss13.moe:27015
Password: the usual
Maps: game.ss13.moe:27015
Variety Night: pastebin.com/hkCa1SW4
This sunday we're playing CS:S, featuring minigames, so install that or stop being a poorfag and buy one of the best fps of all time.

Attached: TF2.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1770513116
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=904096979
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1770513116
add my map

No

Yes plz

ok

can we not micspam so hard people get kicked?

fuck off nigger get better internet

Whats the password pls tell me

I have the best internets possible

>he doesnt know
lurk moar

It's.an issue inherent to TF2, just mute a few spammers and it'll be fine.

on sunday in cs:s join the gfl zombie escape server

How do I micspam, guys? SLAM doesn't work anymore, and phonespamming is not an option.

>css
>one of the best fps of all time
are you for fucking real nigger

Attached: 1494362443064.png (292x296, 143K)

Yes lurk moar so I can miss the next fucking thread and never join u fucking nigger I have no friends and my life is falling down around me all I wanted was a good game of tf2 and this is what I get AAAAAAA

This. I'd rather have another gmod van

I bet that makes you ****

not that either, can we fucking play something that isnt one of the big source games?

no
fuck you

There's like a million instance of spoonfeeding in previous threads, probably half the archived threads will have it right there.

why not call it source sunday then?

Attached: 1561068573871.png (331x352, 211K)

greetings to elites
fuckings to lamers

bump

fuck you too pal

>outs himself as a lamer

bamp

Attached: ava1.png (285x249, 53K)

because source is the easiest shit and falls under basically every category for variety night
Games are easily pirateable/cheap
Everyone should have them
They are easy to host for and don't require actual maintenance

That being said, you are still welcome to and we have done non Valve games, like OpenTTD and several others. It's just that Source games are either free or very easy to host for so we're basically exhausting the hundreds of them because most of them are fun.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i got kicked out and now the server is full

leave you fucking troglodytes

BUMP FAGGOTS

Attached: fugu.png (496x459, 314K)

I WANT TO PLAY FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>only one micspammer
>everyone else actually using it to talk

I left for three seconds to take care of something and when I get back it's loaded again. I'll try again later in the night I guess.

Attached: 1552527570569.jpg (721x614, 189K)

>only one micspammer
would you rather have one good spammer or 5 shitty spammers?

bump

how about trying the non-shit insurgency for sunday

the way it should be you inbred

HLDJ.

The password is rage

You're welcome

Attached: 1568255984709.jpg (532x590, 59K)

IN THIS WORLD YOU'VE GOT TO BE STRONG

Please let me in.

Attached: Wonder_lame.png (445x481, 314K)

bumpe

Picking a game for variety night is difficult because there are a few limitations:
>free (TF2, most sourcemods), easy to pirate (Killing Floor, Goldsrc), or games pretty much everyone has (L4D2, Garry's Mod)
>must support at least 32 players
>must have internal voice chat

Most sourcemods, by nature of being on Source, fit this criteria, so that's what we usually try to play. The notable exception is Killing Floor and KF2 during a free weekend.
Personally, I'd like to try Killing Floor 1 again with the ScrN and Alien mods, waves that actually spawn Scrakes and Fleshpounds, and no ZED time.

I feel so retarded, I haven't done this shit in so long.
Wasn't it when you joined a server from the console with a password it just told you to input the password right?

this map never ends

One of you fags needs to leave the server

what map?

Attached: DmDEAniW4AAjBDD.png (1248x702, 607K)

>connect game.ss13.moe:27015 ; password

I forgot the semicolon, thanks user.

You don't need the semicolon

Attached: Yer ugleh.gif (300x300, 931K)

W-What?

Attached: shockedluluco.png (500x444, 171K)

>had to leave to change settings
>now its full
go FUCK yourself valve

Who is ready for stalemate Egypt?

itsa not fucking air fuck you FUCK YOU VALVE eat DSHIT

>accidentally hit escape while loading
>reconnect without having to wait
sucks to be you

Attached: 1512353028576.jpg (410x468, 61K)

Just type "Connect game.ss13.moe:27015 password" if you don't connect the first time then keep trying

i want to fuck lachatte so bad bros

bump

Attached: 1544225524030.jpg (1200x528, 80K)

>Connecting to game.ss13.moe:27015...
>Server is full.

Attached: 99% level of stress.png (1160x1166, 2.05M)

why the fuck is there only 1 ONE server?

Why create more than 1 server for a game that barely has a player base

Attached: 0b13541ac8116a31dbaf6959fe437868759ab88a_00.jpg (512x383, 19K)

Imagine outing yourself as a retard

based

Attached: 1567587942879.jpg (1000x666, 51K)

it's a roundabout way of making people install CS:S before the next gmod van

Bump

Attached: 74732720_p2.png (707x744, 160K)

!stuckspec

bump

let me in fags

lachatte has based tastes

juaard best mic spam

nig

Lachatte best micspam

van got infested with zoomers

only cute girls play video games

based

unbased

Guys check out this alien.
I think its real, what do you think?

Attached: cd3.jpg (900x675, 153K)

Do you guys have the saysounds plugin?

Did you guys fuck something up? Because SLAM isn't working

Looks like this shit's dead anyway. Try having a working server before you advertise it next time

Password isn't rage, what's the real password then?

learn to use foobar retard, no one likes saysounds except zoomers who are too scared to micspam

Saysounds are for niggers who can't into micspam.
SLAM doesn't work with steam voice. Use a virtual audio cable instead.

>samefag thinks slam is completely server dependent
can you be more retarded?

>SLAM doesn't work with steam voice
It worked just fine on every micspam server I've been on before this one, including one earlier today.

good game guys

those slam matches were great.

that was a good game
see you fagz tomorrow

Attached: 1568251172675.gif (415x405, 1.73M)

And I just went on to another micspam server and it works, so fix your shit.

I just use vac, its easier and works for more than just source. its just apparently too hard for some retards to google how to micspam, so they blame the host

It's also apparantly too hard for some retards to google how to set up a server for micspam, so they blame the players.

Never do cunny again.
holy shit

>nu-party van
>playing with merapsco and his ghosting discord clique
daily reminder these retards have destroyed several communities already

Attached: file.png (4637x1701, 3.92M)

merapsco isn't even a part of this anymore. he lurks on the server but he hasn't hosted shit. p sure there's only two tf2 hosts and then variety night is left up to whoever can convince everyone to download a game + host a server.
no one likes slam retard, just use vac and foobar. it doesn't require a fuckload of specific commands to be enabled. if you literally need an app to hold your hand you shouldn't be spamming in the first place.

Well you don't have to worry about them destroying this community, they don't even know how to set up the server properly. Case in point:

does this mean that chug has the yakumo and he has 7 different personalities that he has manifested in order to combat "heavenly laughters"?

yes

DAY 728
GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 728

Attached: DAY 450.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>day 450
>day 728
which one is it

>this schizo again
Merapsco hasn't played with us in fucking ages, and he sure as shit never hosted for us. I'm halfway convinced you're just Gronco being salty that you got banned for using shitty aimhacks.

You're late, usually your pretty early. What happened? Get off of work late or something? Vans been dead for about half an hour

iirc mera hosted sometime either after/before/during yvvel's server fuckin died. I remember he used to be active on there

i didn't play tonight but i'd like to know what this means.

>all micspam programs are virtually indistinguishable from one another for everyone but the one spamming
>"N-No one likes when you use slam!!!"
i'm gonna have to press x to doubt on that one

>party van never up during EU hours
Fuck

people that use slam are too stupid to figure out a dropdown menu works. vac is stupidly easy to configure and works in just about everything from teamspeak and non-source games. slam requires the server to be modified in a way so it accepts its stupid input

728 probably. I think its nearly 2 years now

Everyone was posting cunny on the partyvan, server went into a frenzy over it, jacking off non-stop.

>he wasn't there for gay furry scat night

>variety night is left up to whoever can convince everyone to download a game + host a server.
interesting, I'm trying to work on a mod for terraria that will be a multiplayer base against base kinda deal, when I finish it I'll try and see if I can get a variety night going.

sorry i wasn't there to contribute, i'll have to prepare some new sprays for the CS:S van

>he wasn't there for gay furry scat night
sounds based

yeah good luck with that. seeing as the current van is mostly neets/people that just go on there to meet their daily social quotas, i doubt people will want to mod terraria for a one-off.

actually what really happened was there were like 4 anons with voice modulaters, and everyone in the server was beta orbitting them screaming cunny

where's a fella get one of these voice modulators?

search online probably.
No idea where these anons get the convincing ones though. mine is absolute shit, sounds like a 30 year old chain smoker.

people that don't have slam enabled on their server are too stupid to figure out how the console works. slam is stupidly easy to enable and works in just about every source game and doesn't need to work in anything else because this is a source game server. slam requires a modicum of intelligence from the server owner so that it runs properly.

>mr server admin can you edit the config so i can micspam, pretty please!!!
>ive got all these good spams sir, i want to use them so bad but my micspam program doesn't work with your server
>please fix it!
>why wont you listen?
>okay mr server admin im going to shit up your thread and bitch because i didn't get my way

>It doesn't require a fuckload of specific commands to be enabled
Neither does Slam. Here, I'll even give you a little help finding those commands:
sv_allow_voice_from_file 1; sv_use_steam_voice 0; sv_voicecodec voice_speex; sv_voicequality 5
Do you need a booster seat to reach the ~ key?

2 years since jg inferno, but not blue moon

vac doesn't need any commands retard. i doubt either of the hosts care enough to enable those commands so you can spam your shitty gilvasunner edits in voice

I’d say not smart enough by the looks of things

>hes whining because he cant use his baby micspamming app on the server

>please use an inferior voice codec so i don't have to change programs to micspam

Don't delude yourself, I gave you nothing but ridicule because you're expected to have your server up and running before you come shilling it. If you're desperate enough for players that you'd call your server a Party Van, you could at least bother to have it set up like one.

So does HLDJ work on party van?

I dunno its kind of convenient to have hundreds of sounds at your fingertips by typing a command without hunting for the clips on your own

Like I said, not smart enough

im not even the admin, buddy. just stop whining and learn to not use a crutch to micspam

No, both HLDJ and SLAM use the same configurations

>im not even the admin, buddy
And? I could respond to any one of you fags and the message would get there.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=904096979
holy shit stop whining about program preference for micspam and just swap to vac so we don't get people shitting up the threads

>using a non-steam voice codex for micspam
Absolute fucking retard.
The reason the Van servers use steam voice is because the other codecs transmit voice through the server itself, which causes intense lag when multiple people micspam at once. Steam voice uses Steam itself; this means voice chat doesn't go through the game server at all, so there's no lag aside from the occasional buffer overflow that can kick a client.
Besides, Speex sounds like ass compared to steam voice's silk codec. Celt is even better, but we don't use it due to the aforementioned lag issues.

Don't use SLAM or HLDJ. Do things properly and set up VAC. Using VAC has the added bonus of being able to micspam in any game you want, not just Source games.

>"J-Just stop making fun of me and do what I tell you! I don't want to think about the scary alien technology that is the console!"

Attached: 1482917429323.jpg (600x720, 126K)

If you weren’t retarded you wouldn’t have people shitting on you.

No other servers have a problem with that, so once again refer to my previous statement of the admin not being smart enough.

all it takes is for people to download the mod loader, some people will have that already too, it isn't super difficult.

Imagine being so ignorant that you don't even realise's post fucking explains why hosts have an issue with the speex codec and why you need to stop thinking slam and hldj need to be used. The van hits max cap almost the entire play time until about 1-2EST, it just depends on who's on. Not only would the van lag, it's just ruin the experience for most people playing. Rather than listening to you simple minded SLAM/HLDJ retards, we're just going to keep our server configured how we have it, simply because we know that most people enjoy being able to play the game without unneeded bloat or lag

No other servers have the entire population of said server micspamming. yvvel's server crashed a few times when he swapped codec's around, he eventually just went back to steam's codec to stop the headache.

I can also point to a post that sums your situation pretty well: And like they said, every other server can do it just fine, I'm not sure why it's such a big problem for you.

Give an example of "all these other servers." Most servers don't have the entire population spamming constantly. You keep saying other servers are doing it, but you aren't naming any.

The Party Van doesn’t have the entire server spamming either, at most it’s 8, and a lot of the time it stays around the 1-3 range.

2000 characters isn't enough to name every server that has ever had micspam enabled.
> Most servers don't have the entire population spamming constantly
Neither does the Party Van.

are we seriously arguing for partyvan to essentially go pure?

The word you're looking for is "proper"

>dodges the question
I'll make you a deal: if you can prove that enabling the speex code won't affect the server's performance or micspam quality, I'll update the backup server with the alternate voice setup.
Record yourself micspamming on a dedicated server with the setup described in with voice_loopback enabled. Spawn 32 bots on a map that supports them, like Badwater. Play a single, sustained song for 5 minutes. Do not restart your voice transmission at any point. I guarantee the quality will start to decay after a minute.
Next step is to enable the net graph, get three other people on the server (still with 28 bots), and micspam at the same time. Watch your ping; it'll start to rise as the server starts dropping voice packets.

At this point you're probably baiting, but if you can actually provide this video without voice decay or ping fluctuations, I'll change the config. Make sure you demonstrate all of the options are set.

I'm not spoonfeeding you that hard. If you honestly can't get it working with the information you've already been given in this thread, then the only thing I can really say is that you've met my expectations.

>can't prove himself
Blown the fuck out.

Attached: proofs.png (277x271, 8K)

It's okay user, you start thinking when you feel like it.

Attached: file.png (694x521, 523K)

plug aux cable between phone (you didn't fall for the no aux phone meme, right?) and mic port on computer. then just play straight from youtube on phone.
it just werks, no need to convert files to a very specific format or any of that shit

voicemod

Attached: yt7 m.jpg (1920x1080, 467K)

Me on the far left

Attached: conga.jpg (3840x2160, 1.3M)

Attached: ym786.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

Attached: 20190913190216_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1012K)

Attached: rh.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

Attached: 20190913181606_1.jpg (3840x2160, 521K)

this seems fun
ill buy css today

Wait, what's cable? Is it better than HLDJ?

a group photo would be nice

where'd everybody go

ill try to take one at tomorrows van
you missed it user, you still have tomorrow though

fuck

when's tommorow in your funny hours

well its tomorrow now actually

Attached: 1567804989247.png (480x355, 184K)

>thread is still alive
holy shit for how long have you fags been playing?

it's over, everybody left

I see, well I would've joined but I'm very burnt out of tf2

van usually starts around 7pm right?

usually yeah