Pirate Warriors 4

Over 40 playable characters apparently.
Looking likely the pre time skip villains like Enel will not return.
Source from bk who's usually reliable with the translations of news

Pretty much the full thing here:

mobile.twitter.com/bk2128/status/1171683481773936641

Attached: cropped-ONE-PIECE-Pirate-Warriors-4.png.cf.png (711x399, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/bk2128/status/1172395220618530816
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mobile.twitter.com/bk2128/status/1172395220618530816

>no Enel

D R O P P E D

>post time skip only

Wow... didn’t think my interest and hype would be so quickly destroyed.

>mobile.twitter

Attached: 1310573556281.jpg (320x309, 16K)

>no enel
>no moria

Pirated

> Removing Rap God

I was never particularly fond of him to begin with, but removing characters with new entries always seems like a step back.

They better drop some sick additions to the roster to make people happy.

Attached: Eminem-Rap-God-video-640x373.jpg (640x373, 85K)

>removing characters even though it looks identical to PW3 and I can’t imagine it would be hard to bring those models in
>post-TS only when pre-TS has some of the best shit
>introduce super mode where you change forms but Carrot only changes form to do a super attack
>giant bosses look like a giant time sink gimmick

I’m getting genuinely worried. One Piece games are almost always fucking terrible anymore, but I used to at least be able to say the One Piece Musous didn’t suck

>Maybe no per-timeskip villians
All it took was a few words to stop my interest, amazing.

Moria is in because he's going to appear in Wano and 1 shot Kaido

>implying the manga will be anywhere near that when this game comes out

Or at the very least it would happen concurrently by then

welp. looks like Im waiting for the Ultimate verson

Not that surprised, honestly. One Piece has become too long to fit its entire story in a single game without rushing through or skipping over a bunch of major arcs. Especially while the series is still unfinished it makes sense for a game to focus on the more recent parts even though that makes oldfags mad. I doubt they'll cut every pre-TS character anyway.

Rob Lucci better still be fucking playable, he at least has shown up post-timeskip.

>tfw never ever

Attached: mr__2_x_reader__you_ve_got_a_friend_in_me_by_shadowfollowed-d9osd19.png (259x194, 92K)

Unless they do a fuckload of DLC to add old character in I might end up waiting for PW5 or at least a deep ass discount of PW4. I’ve been kind of whatever on what I’ve seen, but it’s a deal breaker if they’re cutting guys like Eneru to make room for a bunch of shitty Dressrosa characters

>not 100% complete

day one pirate

all they had to do was copy and paste pirate warriors 3 and add to it. Nobody asked them to trim pirate warriors 3 and then add to it.

>no pre-time skip
you can't get more retarded than this. Even fucking Nardo included pre time skip characters in all the fucking Shippuden games all the way to Burrito

i don't like playing the pre-timeskip villains in 3, but it's still a shame that they're cutting them out

I want to get this game but it also means spoiling myself.
Goddamnit.