I AM INEVITABLE

I AM INEVITABLE

Attached: sonic adventure remaster.jpg (478x600, 63K)

sonic team is a fucking joke

>Sonic's levels are just remade since theu were already great
>Same with Tails
>Same with Knuckles
>Gamma's levels are expanded upon and there are now a couple more weapon variants other than just a lock on missile
>Amy's sections are now beat-em-ups and there are four more of them
>Big

>this meme shit
Just make a whole game of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles levels. That's all that ever had to be done.

why not sonic adventure 1 and 2 on the same remake?
I just want mod support for sa2, but its such a pain in the ass compared to sa1 that no one bothers
They can currently mess with object sets and not the physical level, which is sad compared to custom levels in sa1, and fucking worthless compared to generations mod support

Attached: 1469753880409.gif (480x270, 675K)

What's going to happen if the movie flops?

>based off the dx port
>writing is even worse and story doesn’t take itself seriously
>probably will just keep the level design the same instead of adding more secrets
I swear to God Sonic Team

Attached: 22E666D4-26A3-47F4-B9ED-810D4245B43C.png (152x254, 40K)

I wonder if it's possible to make Big's campaign not a total bore.

no fucking way this is real

is this real?????

That cover is fucking great.

The real curse of the Adventure games is to keep getting ports of DX and Battle, forever and ever.

Attached: dead chao.png (347x347, 156K)

Attached: 81XQeEG0syL._UX679_[1].jpg (679x679, 72K)

You guys like Adventures?

I bought a Dreamcast for this game

SA2 made me buy a Dreamcast.

Id buy a switch version

No you autist.

Dreamcast was on it's deathbed and I knew it, still bought it anyway for SA1&2, was the best decision of my childhood, got so many good games for it

Umihare Kawase or whatever it's called, but Big is so.... big, that he acts like a wrecking ball and can hurt shit by slamming into it.

I think you’re using the word “meme” when you actually mean “gimmick”, try learning what memes are before you start throwing that word around like a Facebook mom

Attached: F32F3F47-0CEA-4293-B962-E6090E6DBAFD.gif (248x240, 777K)

WHEN WILL THIS GAME GET A BUGFREE SPIRITUAL SUCCESSOR ALREADY

There have been plenty. All were trash.

Not as long as Sonic is a budget title you aren't.

Attached: 1564869366360.jpg (653x653, 33K)

>Implying we'd be lucky enough of getting a port of DX
It's going to be a full remake in the style of the sonic movie or that shitty fortnite style that every remake use

Did you get a first batch copy of SA2?
The one where you can't beat Cannon's Core?

>looking forward to anything developed by modern Sonic Team
Autists will eat any shit with Sonic's face on it, won't they?

Attached: 1563904117441.png (278x341, 146K)

modern snoc team would fuck it up somehow.

Attached: 1563054040457.jpg (417x600, 80K)

Name them then!

Attached: 150px-Classic_Super_Sonic.png (150x233, 36K)

Is sonic team even a thing anymore?
the last thing they made was sonic forces and they only had like 2 level designers. Hasn't sonic team been restaffed or disbanded by now?

Big isn't a separate campaign, but his storyline is advanced passively by the other characters via fishing in the overworld, at the player's leisure, much like the Chao Garden.
The overworld is expanded with more bodies of water to account for the inability to fish in the levels themselves. Only certain characters can get to certain pools due to platforming requirements. It's also possible to fish up Chao fruits and even rare eggs!

Sonic Team hasn't been a thing for a long time
It's just a name used for marketing now

post yfw they remove the chao garden to

I wonder how they will handle one of the greatest KINO moments in videogame history

Attached: 1447568598290.png (617x426, 525K)

>Hasn't sonic team been restaffed or disbanded by now?
Sonic Team is essentially a brand with a consistent group of higher-ups. A lot of the grunt work is done by a list of people that change depending on the game, but people like Iizuka and Kishimoto are key members that are almost always put in charge of Sonic projects in some way or another.

>he wants adventure remakes by nu-sonic team
>will use the lost world engine like forces did
>english script gets rewritten by pontaff
>they probably won't even bother getting ryan drummond back on board for the english version and we'll get boomer sonic again

No thanks.

>they probably won't even bother getting ryan drummond back on board for the english version
Fuck, I never even considered that. Plus isn't the VA for Adventure Knuckles dead?

>>Amy's sections are now beat-em-ups
Why would you ruin Amy's levels like that? that would ruin the pacing.

ryan drummond has said he refused to take up sonic multiple times, its not sega's decision to skip him

>bruh just leave your union to voice the biggest punchline in video games
I don't blame him