*pimp smacks Mario*
*disintegrates Ness with a ki blast*
*punches Joker in the gut*
*grabs Smash invite*
*instant transmissions to Final Destination*

>jobs to a laser

>muh laser
Lowered guard.

Definitely not happening since Sean outed himself as a hateful homophobic bigot. Maybe you would have better luck pushing for kid Goku.

moer like *Ness absorbs his ki blast*

>lowered guard
Just like your standards

OH NONONONONONONO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 7.05.12 PM.png (842x692, 340K)

Kid Goku with his blue/purple onesie, tail and rod would be fucking amazing in Smash. He'd fit right in. I have no interest in DBZ Goku, though.

Isn't video games.

People say it can't be Goku because he's not a game character, niggas been in an ass ton of games over the years

Kirby would be doing all the work since he's the only one who could contest Goku up to Super Saiyan 3.

>color theory says the last background is orange
It’s his time

Attached: 2C40D7DB-40B7-456C-817B-968E624803B1.jpg (750x500, 152K)

Who the fuck wants goku in smash besides third world spics

>Last background color is orange
[Spoiler]Papyrus Undertale is Orange[/spoiler]

But he started as a videogame character?
FUCKING NO

Fuck that they'd probably have that terrible new kid Gohan VA voice him

>Ness facing off Goku
I too saw that flash from the Smash collab

>envelope
As if Goku can read.

>gets laser'd by ROB
nothin personnel, Gokek

Attached: 1449473506361.png (628x662, 568K)

The cooler Goku is getting in

Attached: 1536217227871.jpg (1280x1755, 171K)

I haven’t watched a cartoon about video games that made me laugh in quite a while other than the pac-man eating shit one

I actually don't think he can read or write. An somehow has 3 son not knowing what girls or sex is.

>Half Life 3 Switch exclusive

>goku
>non-video game character

>Orange
Allow us to introduce ourselves

Attached: 20190913_201617.jpg (1280x1280, 572K)

At this point I’m pretty sure that nobody actually likes dbz and only uses it for power level wanking and online dick measuring contests such as this, in a franchise full of jobbers and a jobber protag that only wins because he’s the main character I would really expect you to be better than this

Do you guys realize he's already in the game as Lucario?

indianajonesbros...

cope

Yes, that means didn’t start from a video game. I’m glad you understand that. Despite the amount of games he has, he’s still manga first.

>Not realizing Shantae's purple and red fit perfectly with an orange background.

Attached: deadika imho.png (889x620, 658K)

>DBS
>blood
doubt

kid goku would be better
still won't happen

It's from the movie

Attached: 1505258486291.jpg (1600x1230, 628K)

>kicks Kirby
>implying

Attached: 28.jpg (960x540, 34K)

This is all so tiring

Attached: FDCD4159-80C3-4420-A4E9-F66EC2AC96CB.gif (248x248, 55K)

THIS IS JUST TO THROW PEOPLE OFF
AND YOU ALL FELL FOR IT

To be honest the best recent discussion of Dragon Ball I've had are all on Yea Forums, unless it gets into dub vs. sub shitflinging
Yea Forums threads are a retarded sub-90 IQ circlejerk of a general, DB threads on Yea Forums are basically "x vs. Superman thread #573982938", and a lot of discussion elsewhere involves people that unironically believe that DB is the strongest fictional universe ever

But jokers current Persona has Null Phys

Why do people get mad when people like Sakurai say Goku can't be in because he's a comic/cartoon character and not a video game character

>DB threads on Yea Forums are basically "x vs. Superman thread #573982938"

That's every "Could anime character beat DC or Marvel?!?!?!"
We have one about Beerus again on Yea Forums right now and like all these threads it's just an excuse to talk about an anime Yea Forums is too autistic to discuss on it's own board for the subject it's made for

seethe and dilate

I fucking hate stealth threads on Yea Forums so damn much

he's in

Attached: goku.jpg (993x464, 87K)

well duh that's because Vegeta is in
vocaroo.com/i/s1DBZb6tgAqH

Attached: Vegeta.gif (220x273, 312K)

www78.zippyshare.com/v/agrjCFDQ/file.html

Alright guys, I'm going to be completely honest with you. I'm trying to make a tier list based on how far each character could go in Dragon Ball, but I'm having a lot of trouble even with knowledge of their abilities. I am having difficulty gauging where the fuck people fall.
>Zelda could go all the way to Buu since she has ceiling magic
>Do I count endgame Shulk even though he goes back to normal afterwards?
>What the fuck is Rosalina's powerlevel exactly?
>Should I technically counter Bowser as stronger than Mario since Mario rarely beats him through brute strength?
>The FEfags have a tendency to kill world-ending dragons but are their powers dragon specific? Can they work on general evil?
>Speaking of which, do Link and Toon Link get a major boost just because they're fighting evil?
>How do I gauge what Joker is capable of assuming he can just use his powers irl in this scenario?
>Am I being too generous by putting characters in saiyan saga and beyond even if they can't blow up planets?
>What about MIND BULLETS like Ness, Lucas, and Mewtwo?