RIP bros we are NOT going back to Pandora

RIP bros we are NOT going back to Pandora

Attached: 1568414600945.png (1043x446, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4TXlBAIRuzU
crackwatch.com/game/anno-1800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Borderlands

nobody with a brain likes this shit, nothing of value was lost

Attached: aussieflamethrower.png (1246x1488, 594K)

the absolute fucking state of buyfags

Is this why my cpu's been at a constant 108C

Attached: 1564444700689.jpg (475x482, 32K)

>2mb/s ups in bg
Is this real? i refuse to believe that slimy fucker is this stupid

Nah, that's because you bought AMD

megabits =/= MB please learn how to calculate thx

m8 its a fucking egs exclusive...

where did i imply i don't knoe the difference you subhuman retard kys

the absolute fucking state of pirates
Imagine missing out on the GOTY laughing at your poorfags

Attached: 1523909700922.gif (390x277, 2.41M)

>REEEEEEE USE MY ABBREVIATIONS AND PRONOUNS

Looks like they are making borderlands 3 the primary selling point of the epic games store, no matter how slimy their methods are

but I'm playing Sekiro right now

Change your grease retard

play it on consoles then you stupid faggots

>2mb/s upload
someone please verify this. thats insane.

Nice try Randy, I'll rather wait a year than spending money on your trannylands game.

The abbreviations for megabits and megabytes actually matters, room-temperature-iq kun

>memelands
>goty of any year

Attached: 1566201507609.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

>Installing a fucking keylogger onto your computer

please calm down sir it's not my fault you are misinformed.

>"this (popular) game is impossible to crack with this denuvo version"
>gets cracked eventually
>denuvo releases new version with more bloat and fucks the game up due to poor optimization
>"this (popular) game is impossible to crack with this denuvo version"
>gets cracked eventually

I mean, it's the same thing always, people though that Denuvo was unbeatable 2 years ago and then everything was still cracked in about a year.
I know it's a chase between crackers and denuvo, but they always get them at some point, it's simply about saving some time and hopefully boosting sales in some manner, but the buyfags always get fucked due to how bloaty Denuvo is

is this one of the reasons why the performance is so bad? theyre gonna fuck over paying customers to make sure they cant pirate it?

Welcome to the wonderful world of DRM. Now assume the position and pay up buyfags.

We always win in the end. Always.

Plus, if you're in a rush to play the latest Borderlands, something is probably wrong with your life lol.

>not understanding they are purposely pushing up hardware requirement by bloating the game to unreasonable shitty scaling in order to push hardware sales in cohorts with AMD/Nvidia
nani!?

Honestly I care less about the cracks at this point and more the shit devs do to try to prevent cracks. this is a standout case of stacking DRM on top of Denuvo that is arguably illegal.

If there's reports of people being able to buy it, then returning it and still being able to play it, wouldn't that be no DRM?

>lets fuck over our paying customers so the tiny userbase that wasn't going to buy our product in the first place can't get our product
Kike logic.

>if you're in a rush to play the latest Borderlands, something is probably wrong with your life lol.
I-i-i..didn't even want to play your game in the first place!
Cope more.

Randy is retarded. What else is new?

Yes. This is what happens when people are simply allowed to get away with pirating. Everyone except the pirates suffer for it.

He's just poor, leave him alone

who the fuck wanted to play another Borderlands game after TPS

shit, who the fuck wanted to play another Borderlands game after 2

Ultimately, DRM is a losing game, because the person you want to keep from reading the message and the person who needs to read the message are the same person.

Which is why they keep trying to push streaming.

Piratechads will play this without the retarded keylogger bloat

Attached: 1566127683815.png (500x500, 467K)

>Anonymous post on an anonymous discord with no real proof

IT'S REAL

Attached: katana.gif (396x224, 1.75M)

Ha, I can't even imagine what its like to desire to play that game. And thats being 100% honest here.

Then again I don't really understand anyone born after 2000

>the .exe is 600+MBs
i believe him

>implying I want to even pirate it
Not touching this shit if you pay me.

4 WORDS FOR YOU, PIRATEFAG

HAND
BALL
NEVER
EVER

I was nowhere close to be able to get 2mb up internet last year

If you are retarded and dont know where to look its not really our fault. I didnt know either, just found it, seems that Im not retarded.

Attached: 1488665128793.jpg (500x261, 37K)

>We always win in the end. Always.
Lol you literally don't, and won't with borderlands 3
>Plus, if you're in a rush to play the latest >Borderlands, something is probably wrong with your life lol.
Cope

Attached: 51RZd0IKDkL.jpg (392x500, 45K)

companies thinking that DRM and Denuvo helps them secure more sales without taking into consideration the bad publicity they get from people online is the issue.
Now there's going to be like 100 videos from reviewers and streamers that boomers and zoomers watch saying how unoptimized and how bad the release is, then they will have to patch the game withing a month or so lowering the DRM and then the game gets pirated.

They could have bypassed this and made the game have a favorable release which leads to good publicity and word-of-mouth and boost sales, but of course they have to show the investors and the publisher they are "actively pushing for ways to combat piracy" to keep them happy.
No one wins.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW WILL I COPE WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO PLAY HANDBALL 17 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>re2
>sekiro
>dmc5
>A C E FUCKING C O M B A T
Memelands doesn't have a fucking chance

Deep down you know its a shit game but that it doesn't matter because it provides momentary escapism from your miserable existence.

Either that or you're some chinese drone in an endless cubicle farm.

>there's a Handball 16

Attached: 1463339790239.jpg (170x198, 16K)

I'm just gonna wait for the steam version, anyone else? I don't want to taint my pc with EGS but still want to play with friends

How does cracking a game even work from a technical standpoint? Is it mostly decompile and pick through the pieces or what ? Any recommended reading on the topic ?

imagine playing shartlands

Attached: 1506625419897.jpg (1024x899, 276K)

Nah, people on Yea Forums don't associate themselves with DRM software. We simply play games, this isn't reddit user

this

statistics say most of your revenue is brought in at release, they don't give a shit so long as they make the money at and around release, then they'll get rid of the DRM for performance reasons and be fine when it gets cracked.

No. If a game has denuvo it will never get my money. If a game sells itself to Epic for exclusivity it will never get my money. These things will never change. They are permanent marks.

BUY NEW GAMES
BUY NEW HARDWARE
CONSUME

>buying a game with denuvo
>buying a game on epic
>buying borderlands

>goty
Keep telling yourself that

Attached: bordercucks.png (615x635, 210K)

I would care, but it's Reddit the videogame.

Attached: 1544602271106.png (1245x324, 43K)

>epic using keylogger spyware and forcing constant 2mbps background uploads even if you're playing "offline"
Wow that is ugly. No wonder the game's performance is so bad this time around.

What makes you think Retard Randy is going to care? The guy is a literal moron who was willing to tank his company into the ground for his dumbass thoughts.

>this is a standout case of stacking DRM on top of Denuvo that is arguably illegal.
How is it illegal? Legit curious I'm not even a buyfag, waiting on crack to pirate B3. Just wondering how putting DRM on top of Denuvo is illegal.

This is illegal??? Gearbox can be sued for spying on you.

Actually Intel's the housefire king this time around. You been living under a rock or something?

If Gearbox wanted good publicity, Randy 'magic tricks usb stick' Pitchford wouldn't have a twitter account anymore.

there was another post somewhere where a supposed hacker who was trying to decompile the .exe would have the entire thing be frozen because the VM would check what your keystrokes were doing or some shit. shit's crazy man

Not the 'putting DRM on top of Denuvo' part but the actual activity of the DRM itself. Poor phrasing on my part.

keylogging is illegal

GOTY came out in January. Buyfags are so pathetic that they have to delude themselves into thinking Randy could ever be capable of making a quality game.

Nothing is illegal if no one cares enough to catch you

You can buy the offline version for $7

Then play it on console. Why are you PC fanboys so fucking butthurt over a video game?

>Keylogging
This is illegal. I guarantee they won't get in trouble for it because they aren't doing it. In reality this is just a bunch of angry piratecucks/steam drones that are using anything and everything to try and paint this game as shit.

Problem is, it's just a very loud minority who is upset over DRM (enthusiasts who actually care about their hobby) while normies don't care. They'll happily pay for being kicked in the balls just to play the next hyped up piece of shit while it's hot and they even ask for seconds like good stockholm syndrome rape victims.

Sorry to sound like your typical fedora tipper but it's true. Same thing with EGS. Voting with your wallet does nothing since retards are lining up to be kicked in the balls and they gladly take the kicking. The truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

>piratefags still mad over handball
TOP FUCKING KEK

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 40K)

Now we are ready to sail for the Horn,
Weigh hey, roll and go!
Our boots and our clothes, boys, are all in the pawn,
To be rollicking randy dandy-O!

Heave a pawl, O heave away!
Weigh hey, roll and go!
The anchor's on board and the cable's all stored,
Soon we'll be warping her out through the locks,
Weigh hey, roll and go!
Where the pretty young girls all come down in their frocks,

Come breast the bars, bullies, heave her away,
Weigh hey, roll and go!
Soon we'll be rolling her down through the Bay,

Attached: booty.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Is it actually keylogging? Like do they keep a record of what keys you press? All I got from OPs post is that it has something to do with your specific CPU.

>always online
Fucking retarded, you cunts chose this shit when you bought this trash and more like it.

>playing multiplats on console when you own a PC

>it's ok for video games you buy to have keyloggers now
cuck nigger

>Handball 17

Maybe I just hang out in the weird parts of the internet too much, but handballing means something completely different to me.

Attached: 6nu8j8g3cd7odp3nvcgf.jpg (137x145, 7K)

So they can legally get your passwords and monitor all your online chats through keystrokes if you LEGALLY purchased the game because they want to make sure no one is playing for free, while when the pirated version comes out, it will have better performance and no spyware?

What kind of backwards ass timeline is this? Used to be the malicious crackers you had to look out for. Now the bad guys are the publishers and crackers are the ones protecting people. Crazy.

Memelands 3 has problematic content in it so journos will never give it the GOTY award

Echoing all the above and adding that Apex Legends is even a better fps than this game it won’t even win best shooter

>streaming vidya practically has to be set up by the provider itself to be 1:1 with non-streamed
>so obviously the solution is to give every paying customer a horrible experience with intrusive DRM, as to match the horrible experience you'd get streaming it
lel

>Memelands 3
>GOTY
Not even worth a fucking pirate desu, the other games were boring messes with terrible writing, I am just going to stick with getting good with actual good fucking games desu.

Play it on a console and you don't have to worry about keyloggers then :)

oh no what will I do without randy pitchford's reddit trash

LOOK AT HOW MANY FAGGOTS YOU UPSET

Attached: 1446471591905s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

D55M will probably take best shooter

I'm not that into BL, but I dropped Phoenix Point for going EGS exclusive, which was hard.

I'll also wait for a Steam release. If it never comes, I'll never play it.

Pretty much. None of these fuckers in the industry give a quarter shit.

There's a reason they call the people buying their output "consumers" and not "customers."

Phoenix Point is never coming out, mark my words. They'll keep pushing back the release date until everyone loses interest.

HAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED FAGGOTS

>LOL ILL JUST PIRATE
>LOL TIM ALREADY PAID FOR MY GAME
>LOL CANT WAIT TO PLAY IT FOR FREE
OH MY FUCKING GOD

Yea Forums ETERNALLY BTFO'd

Attached: 1568229524562.png (228x221, 119K)

I'm more worried that future games will now have keyloggers in it if this denuvo version is tough to crack

I wasn't even sure what the current status was, I just remember a shit storm when exclusivity was announced and stopped paying attention. What's going on now?

Our only weakness...

Attached: 1555090867253.jpg (797x876, 101K)

Randy "I keep CP on my work stick and steal money from other devs to build my games" Pitchford is doing something illegal?

Wow man. Better call Kotaku to give them the news.

imagine what its like having an original opinion based on your experience

Attached: awdwfsegtyu.gif (480x270, 2.19M)

you are alone and liek garbaeg is BL3 does well i kill you

>tfw never had any intention of playing it to begin with

Attached: 1541082565627.gif (150x160, 21K)

>game runs like trash on beefiest of systems
>get fucked pirates
buyfags just love getting fucked in the ass

they currently supposed to release in December but they don't have a hard date so it's looking more and more like Gollop took Tim's money and ran

I refuse to believe people actually working on these cracks are dumb enough to use discord.

BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED

Attached: 1567709788464.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>constant 2mb/s upload in the background
>epic store exclusive
Enjoy your spyware drilling your data straight to China

Attached: wp-USAT-allthemoms-front1-19975-winnie-the-pooh-day.jpg (3200x1680, 308K)

O the work was hard and the wages low,
Leave her, Johnny, leave her.
I guess it's time for us to go,
And it's time for us to leave her.

Leave her, Johnny, leave her!
Oh, leave her, Johnny, leave her!
O the voyage is done and the winds don't blow,
And it's time for us to leave her!

O I thought I heard the old man say,
O tomorrow you will get your pay,

The winds blew foul and the seas run high,
We shipped em' green and none went by,

Attached: 1554199337813.png (976x658, 300K)

No, I think that, it's just I don't feel like typing it every single time.
Borderlands is Marvel movie humor taken to the most retarded of lengths.
It's all ultra sarcastic and mega ironic crap from a bunch of out of touch millennials.

Nobody with a brain likes any game with a Diablo loot system.

It's supposed to come out this year but the recently released backer build feels more like a very stable alpha at best.

please user... please torment us no more

Guess again retard, the salt from you losers is hilarious

Attached: KEK.png (420x106, 7K)

>always online
Is this the beginning of the end for offline gaming?

>getting smug over eating shit
Go play something better lad, put money into stuff that deserves money instead of shit, not even telling you to pirate memelands 3, just don't fucking bother with that trash. Hell much better games have come out this year alone that are worth your money desu, like shit DMC, Sekiro, re2, etc. Plus not even normally a pirate fag, yet I still can see why everyone fucking hates drm, I once grabbed dead rising 2 after games for windows live died and I couldn't fucking save the game forcing me to pirate the fucking game to get it to work, DRM is anti consumer as fuck and pirates aren't effected by it.

It's the Twitch integration shit. If the DRM needed the uninterrupted 2mb/s connection to decrypt then going offline or throttling its connection would instantly kill the game, which clearly isn't the case since the person who originally brought the mystery traffic up on Twitter successfully throttled the game's network traffic with no ill effect.

no one uses "megabits"

The Paid Gearbox Shill Checklist:
>BL3 has x amount of pre orders
>Game of the year
>angry Steam user
>So what if Randy is a pedo
>So what if hired thugs knocked your door
>go back to /pol/
>I can't wait to play Borderlands
>I just want a looter shooter
>the humor is supposed to be bad
>contrarian
>incel
>"stop liking what I don't like"
>drone
>seething
>Reddit spacing
>posts pictures of new characters
>cope
If you think you're arguing with a paid Gearbox shill, simply resort to this checklist, call him a shill, then ignore him. Watch him cower and recoil as he's been found out.

Samefag.

what about megatits?

Hey dude! Enjoy your free copy of B3 Yea Forumsro!
Hahahaha epic and badass!
Sit here and seethe little boy while I play the fucking GOTY you fucking pussy faggot.

Attached: rdhdfytkfu.gif (500x343, 251K)

have fun with RE2 user!

I don't want to

other guy wasnt me

Attached: onewasaresponse.jpg (409x120, 10K)

>farming simulator #14085319785319
I got tired already of Destiny 2, thanks.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO SPYWARE MORTY

Attached: Pickle_Rick_Episode.jpg (770x442, 82K)

You can call it trash all you want, I loved BL1, I loved BL2, and so far, I love BL3

Attached: waif.jpg (850x1202, 356K)

But I did play Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
It's great.

>Wanting to pirate B3

Why don't you go play literally any other FPS?

>then they'll get rid of the DRM for performance reasons and be fine when it gets cracked.
wishful thinking, that shit happens very very rarely

Sure thing Randy.

>I loved BL2
Why?
It was a reddit humor filled farmfest and like $200 of DLC.

>BL3 wasn't an Epic exclusive because they paid them but instead because DRM this intrusive would get it removed from Steam
woah

Attached: 1514939537564.jpg (630x630, 63K)

Yea Forums like
>w-what do you mean all of my bitching and moaning about the epic store didnt stop borderlands from being a smash hit???
>we like, won guys right haha? they get to play a fun and fulfilling game while we sit here bitter at computer screens, right steambros???
>haha i cant wait to pirate it ahaha.... wa...wait, what do you mean i cant pirate it???

Attached: 1568057786346.jpg (320x383, 59K)

The discord meme is overblown. Discord chats only get shut down of someone reports it.

More like BL3 is data mining users for extra cash in China on top.

i was replying to that guy, he said if enough outrage is generated they will remove it but they won't really care since it protected release sales

baste aussie

Attached: 1452024162196.gif (241x200, 316K)

>GOD DAMN I SURE LOVE BEING A FAGGOT
that's how you sound retard

>likes playing borderlands
Does your wrangler know you’re posting online? Are you at least wearing your helmet so you don’t hurt yourself?

Attached: 5B79690A-FB82-4772-AC59-3FDAFAD76BF9.jpg (355x355, 14K)

I don't even have 2mb/s of upload.
Thanks Randy.

Attached: X7eoae7.jpg (640x476, 46K)

you are the loser no one else i won you lost nigger i have human rights you never will have

Would anyone one even play this offline? Playing coop games by yourself seems lonely.

This you again? Either way could you shills get some new images? Like try making your own instead of using the same batch of images in every shill thread.

Borderlands has always been about the progression of your character and the increasing number of cool and unique guns that you find.
As far as story goes, as much as I put it to the side, there are times when it's honestly really good, you have to get over your bias.
Calling it
>reddit tier
just further biases yourself towards it, as reddit is a fucking freak show.
I never went to Yea Forums before playing BL, so I never got any bias, and having been with the humor since the start, it's charming at times. The world of Pandora is supposed to be retarded, it makes the parts that aren't have more impact.
I kinda like knowing everyone I meet on these war torn planets act like total psychos, you can't say they don't have personality.
It's all about your willingness to enjoy it.

As for BL2 DLC, I loved the core game enough to buy them. The weakest was the pirate one, but the rest were really good.

(you)

Attached: ac11ad241626f93bb5de38ae4894d654d3280c06.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

BL3 has LAN support

The quoted post summarizes everything wrong with Borderlands. Samey loot-n-shoot with cardboard RPG elements and LOL SO RAN-DUM AND ZANEY MEMES AM I RITE GUYS SICK POP CULTURE REFERENCE ZING writing. Gearbox is self-aware that the writing is fucking awful, but it panders to kids and autists, which lets them print money.

>Dont have to pay anything for CHINKS to install spyware onto your computer
>When they do its try to convince others to install spyware they will use some run of the mill looter shooter made by some hack devs that they will tout as the best in industry
>mfw being a piratebro and not having to suck some chinese overlords phallic member in order to derive some enjoyment from an awful game
Imagine being some chink shill on this site. I'm literally and figurativelly lmaoing at your life.

Attached: 1526564311514.gif (220x151, 323K)

>Borderlands, now with more cringe

Attached: 1558317881986.jpg (360x320, 9K)

Is there a game that kinda plays like Borderlands but doesn't have the same kind of aids """"humor"""" and writing? I've tried Destiny but it's soulless as fuck

No Borderlands game is worth playing before all the DLC and extra characters are released, so I don't really care. There will by a GOTY edition crack in 1-2 years.

The Loot and Shoot in the hook, and with each game they have been adding more guns, more sights etc. The system gets more advanced with each title, which makes playing the sequel worth it, especially if just like shooting guns. The cardboard RPG elements you're talking about don't exist, the individual skill trees for each character is very satisfying to move up on.
The writing is supposed to be like that man, that's the point, it's what Borderlands is and has always been.
It's just you retards circle jerking the "wow its reddit guys! i hate reddit so now i hate borderlands!" thing.
most people who bash it dont even play the game

I doubt it with the DRM.

Warframe maybe idk

Imagine paying money to have your computer infected with spyware AIDS

Attached: someCelebrity.jpg (680x939, 71K)

So people with data caps are fucked if they play hours a day?

If your own ego is stopping you from playing Borderlands, the best system for looting shooting so badly that you force yourself to play Destiny, you're absolutely brainless.

Just keep coping steamcel. It will be over soon enough

youtu.be/4TXlBAIRuzU

there's little functional difference between Destiny and Borderlands

Fuck off Randy

Nobody with a brain likes any game in general. Grow up and play the superior adult game othello

How is this legal? It breaches every single one of EUs privacy laws

Yes you're right.
In Borderlands you run through a level collecting better loot, and in Destiny you can beat a level and maybe get one good gun.

I guess some people get off on being bored though so you do you.

Shill

What do buyfags have to do with piratefags having to wait for a game crack?

paying to get such hilariously intrusive DRM

I tried Warframe as well, it felt very stale very fast.
I don't enjoy the writing and presentation in Borderlands so half the game is wasted on me. Gameplay seems interesting but I'd rather play something that I'll enjoy in full.

Attached: cue the always sunny music.png (950x812, 647K)

I was interminably bored playing Destiny in the same manner I was interminably bored playing Borderlands, but at least Destiny didn't have stupid jokes every 5 minutes.

10/10
and fucking /thread

>you can't keylog a console because it has no keyboard
Brilliant! But I'd still never play an FPS on a fucking gamepad.

>they get an exclusivity deal with epic
>they know this means people will just mostly pirate their game besides normalfags
>they make their DRM literal keylogging spyware in response
Don't misgender the robot or they will release your credit card information.

Attached: 1528770119474.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>he doesn't like the procedurally-generated, arab market simulator

Attached: 1557499717147.png (1234x1255, 336K)

>someone out there pays money to install keyloggers on their PCs

Attached: laughing_avatar.jpg (272x246, 9K)

>keylogger spyware
>constant 2mb/s upload in background
This absolutely reeks of "SHIT! WE CAN'T CRACK IT!" anti-DRM FUD.

>.exe is 600mbs and is streaming 2mbs of constant uninterrupted data into the epic database

Gaming is fucked, next crash when?

It's unironically a keylogger though you technologically literate window licker

Pirates always succeed in the end right guys?
R-r... Right?

crackwatch.com/game/anno-1800

dont worry lad we're crashing this son a bitch with no survivors

I perfectly understand hating steam, I do too, but I can't let go all that money I spent on it.
Now, falling for fortnite store... I can understand if you really, needed like water in the desert, wanted to play a game, ebin snatched at the last moment. But shilling for it almost religiously? Nigga, you gain nothing from it. Don't revel in your own foolishness, you'll only make it worse for yourself.

Attached: 1535699426398.jpg (497x491, 58K)

sorry you cant comprehend english

>buyfags have literal spyware running in the background of their game
Just imagine buying a game that uploads 2 MB/s in the background to some chink server. Holy fuck.

>Denuvo has nothing to do with the constant 156 KB/s network requirement as D only checks if you have a valid license before starting the game which is stored in a 6 KB file, otherwise it's generated. There's a network setting that you can disable in-game which will eliminate the constant usage of your upload speed, alternatively you can play the game offline. Neither should you blame the performance hit on Denuvo as all platforms are currently suffering from heavy FPS problems. It's just an unoptimized game unless you have a very beefy rig.

>you technologically literate window licker
Oh, so you can explain it in detail then? Provide evidence? Or are you just parroting shit you don't understand and pretending like you do?

>the only binary

that's the reason. they avoided using binary files, as to not be sexist.

Attached: 1556775358603.jpg (343x343, 14K)

Why is this still brought up as an example? If nobody wants to play the game, theres no demand to crack it you fucking mongaloid mouthbreathing fuck.

>i dont understand it so everyones just bullshiting me

stop posting, and go suck randys literal kid fucking dick some more, i think epic has a free game to play too

Which paid off gaming journalist said this

Do you even realize how big 2mb/s is? Why the FUCK would a >>>VIDEO GAME

>the DRM literal keylogging spyware ironically only affects the normalfags

Attached: hahahahaha.gif (300x168, 167K)

I don't give a shit about the game where is all the grown up Tina porn

>this makes no sense to me
>it must be a complete lie
God damn, you retard.

even people with rigs that would put american black site servers to shame have issues

Admit it, none of you guys have a clue. You are just going on blind faith on what others have said because you really want what they say to be true.

what a loss for humanity

I'm glad I'm not the only one bothered by the consumer label.

>Borderlands 3
>GOTY
Thanks user

Attached: Laughing cats.png (332x313, 222K)

It was posted on CrackWatch as did the picture in the OP, most likely neither of those are legit.

If we had a clue lawyers across the world would be making bank right now
Oh right epic is a chink company nevermind lol

Well, it's nice to know that not only do the retards on Yea Forums think a position of utter ignorance is the ideal place from which to make claims, the ignorance itself is proof of the claims. That's a special kind of retardation.

>I don't understand it therefor you don't either
>It's not my fault at all for not being able to understand a simple write up
Read, you fine specimen of human intelligence.

ISPs do, bc bigger number = better

Its simple, we wait one week.

The people who buy these games don't care about lower performance. They're the retards who don't see the difference between 30-60 FPS. They literally won't care.

Can piratebros recommend best cheap VPN for pirating?
I recently moved to the US and worried I'll get a letter from the ISP (my work pays for rent/utilities so I really can't get caught.)
Would a seedbox be a better option for me? There's like no chance of getting caught downloading from a seedbox, right? Where a VPN can sometimes leak, even with a killswitch.

>doesn't get the post
>says everyone else is in a position of ignorance

You still didnt tell us what they are doing with a 2mb/s connection(required to play the game(mandatory)) with the epic servers user.
Keep in mind no game in the market does this

Private internet access.
Reason, they dont have logs, proved in court and in a lawsuit against them.

based. People are intentionally making their lives more miserable by avoiding EGS. At least Tim is trying to do some good in the PC industry. Makes me feel okay for downloading another launcher.

>MFW you have to send around 36 gigs of data if you play 40 hours
RIP people with data caps

Attached: 1495834975870.gif (510x510, 690K)

why though? She's so fucking ugly now

Well...
Why should I believe one anonymous poster over another? We need a wealth of evidence and a general consensus, not baseless accusations and retards parroting them because they like the way they sound.

>Check the top 5 on Twitch
>None of them are Steam games
>2/5 are Epic Store exclusive

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: top twitch views 2.jpg (1542x517, 171K)

wasn't genderland 180k+ viewers just a while ago? dropped 60k in a day?

do they pay you well to do this or have you taken the janny route of literally doing it for free?

the meme streamers went to sleep after streaming for an entire day.

Isnt borderlands 3 out on all the consoles?

>not baseless accusations
>after he just confidently that it was FUD with literally nothing to back that up

t. time traveler from 2006

Any cheaper options? I just feel weird 'paying' to pirate. I've just heard US is pretty bad with 'letters' -- I've never had one in my life in my home country, without a VPN.

because it uses the same DRM concept of borderlands 3
denuvo + online DRM
mortal kombat 11 is the same thing

if a crack happen with these 3 games, it will take years

bro it has nothing to do with timeline
the crackers were always the good guys
this is late stage judeo-american capitalism, and that is also the "timeline" we live in.

You can ignore the letters though, they are only a problem when you are seeding stuff 24/7 from your home, not downloading.
That is why seedboxes are a thing.

>The people asking Randy for numbers here are just /r/fuckepic reddit tourists

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: rfuckepic.jpg (1595x934, 196K)

Are you implying that people who belong on Yea Forums believe Randy Pitchford?

Attached: 1564418165749.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Based randy btfo'ing thieving niggers

Attached: games with this feel.png (889x487, 105K)

nobody here has believed Randy Bitchfork since before epic games launcher was a thing you fucking utter newfag. Go jump off a bridge.

My third world internet can only upload a max of 1mb/s. Does this mean I can't play bl3?

guild wars 2 does the same shit and people still play it

>he's on reddit
>he calls everyone else reddit
This has to be bait
inb4 "le ebin spy"

I coveted that handball, I suppose

Attached: 1560925111979.png (516x440, 157K)

I already played Greedfall.

I'm more shocked there were Handballs one through fifteen

Attached: 1445294603347.jpg (450x495, 38K)

Steamcucks totally BTFO

How are you able to post? Those 2 mbs a second add up quick, user

I don't live in a third world shithole, so it's a non-issue

yeah, instead they will get a bunch of cryptominers

Only if you're tech-illiterate lmao

Not on their own no, but couple that with the rest of the game and all the gay porn you're streaming, it's at least hampering performance. I sure hope you don't have any data caps

wow those guys are super cringey, imagine living your whole life wrapped up in which DRM/Billionaire you prefer best.

>asking someone to back up their claims is a Reddit concept
Are you fucking retarded, my man?

>People are intentionally making their lives more miserable by avoiding EGS
>actually having the mentality that playing games on launch is somehow objectively better than playing other games years down the line
I should just go buy Sekiro and have a significantly better time playing a game for the first time than anyone playing BL3 tonight.

Attached: 1543680458900.gif (250x250, 32K)

Fucking kek
How can Bordercuck defend their shit now?

>games are slowly turning into botnet
I'm starting to think that /g/ js right about this one

He can't stream gay porn at work. China has a lot of laws about that shit.

good god the eff pee bee pee is off the fucking charts

Attached: 1554168696543.gif (350x278, 539K)

it will happen one day. It must.

Attached: adgqeZ0.png (1000x1016, 994K)

>buying Denuvo shitfests

Fuck Borderlands, where is my Anno 1800?

I DAnno.

Attached: 1328228870386.jpg (540x588, 36K)

You're either phone posting or english is not your first language. Either way, please leave.

Attached: 1568327671930.png (1084x962, 1.83M)

Who?

lol

Uplay+ is free for 2 more weeks, and comes with every single Uplay game to play for free. If you really want to play Anno, go get that.

I'm more offended they are calling that thing a shotgun. It's hideous.

except its a) not free b) you have to give credit info and will be charged $1 to get verification c) gets automatically prolonged if you don't cancel yourself before end of free phase with $15

You must be dumber than that BL3 autist trying samefagging itt to fall for this.

>not using a virtual credit card with a $1 limit
Yikes! How can you call people retards, user?

>going through a bunch of trouble instead of simply not giving money to Ubisoft
Nah, you can suck my dick. It's not worth it. Ubisoft sucks.

Attached: 1392784805518.gif (286x286, 525K)

>it's free!
>just go through the effort and create a virtual cc with credit on it!
why do I even bump this dog shit thread

meh?

>tfw you got it on console and don’t have to bother with the store wars or spyware waiting for austimos to crack it

Attached: B99A7B77-07FC-41E9-9C08-DD8F7C543E8C.png (323x436, 159K)

samefag

Pandas ruined the game anyways.

I already bought DMC5

Attached: consume.jpg (1024x504, 94K)

cool random discord screenshot man, love seeing no context fanfic images

anyone else find the big chungus reference in 3?

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN OUNCES AND QUARTS ARE DIFFERENT? FUCK OFF RETARD

oh wow

Attached: gif.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

>Borderlands 3
>literally the best game ever
>sjw are seething because it has no sjw shit in it
>shit tier gaming ""journalists"" are seething because they got no special snowflake privileges
>pirates can't play it
Borderlands 3 keeps on winning

Attached: oh.png (461x371, 137K)

>not knowing about emulation
No one tell him, let him stew in his ignorance.

You forgot
>Angry steamcels review bombing throwing all the shit they can throw at it but it still will sell incredibly well and get good reviews from actual credible players (not faggot review networks)

香港獨立
香港自治運動

>sjw are seething because it has no sjw shit in it
at least straighten out your gaslights before you start shitposting

Based Gearbox trying their hardest to prevent anyone from playing their game!

I thought you could buy the game and refund it and keep playing online for free?

>the executable is 600 mb in size
What the fuck?

is this faggot still involved?

Attached: anthony.jpg (480x360, 15K)

consoles are the end result of "store wars"

> This fake bait going around whilst people are playing the cracked version.

Holy fuck, imagine the money and effort made to be uncrackable only to piss off actual costumers.

Anyone else find Borderlands 3 really, really boring?

nigga they all boring

Oh god, Randy Pitchford is EXACTLY the kind of person who would put a Rick and Morty reference into his game because he doesn't realize its not cool anymore. That man is so desperate to be liked by the masses but he is completely incapable of being a normal, thinking, human being. I legit think he is actually just a psychopath. Not in the "I want to murder people" kind of way, but in the "I don't understand real emotions" kind of way. Except unlike other psychopaths he is a terrible liar and doesn't know how to fake it to fit in to society.

>playing a fps with bullet sponge enemies and headshots with a controller
Do people really do this?

>PC games require malware to run
>cracks to remove the malware have additional malware
Is there a point in having a gaming computer anymore besides emulating old console games? This shit is so tiresome.

>People play borderlands

Fuck guess I'll buy it then. I need my borderlands NOW

Attached: 8a30e83502ad0f0449117371f7219cc8.jpg (360x361, 23K)

>carring about Triple 3 AAA in 2019
when will you fucks learn

drm and copy protection for software is a spooky created to rob developers of their money.
everybody has realized piracy is basically a non issue and that the sales lost studies are bullshit.

the consoles are still having framerate issues and input lag.

Speaking of Denuvo, has Anno been cracked yet?

Nope still having fun and I'm already on my second character

this
y'all need to pay more attention to capitalization. go start a download in steam, or anywhere else.
MB != Mb

They're jews, they don't care. It's literally a racial hatred thing for them. Stop thinking from an atheistic or christian point of view. They just don't like you.

Bruh handball 1997 was lit

Aussies saying something of value at last.

>Buy borderlands 3
>Put it on a supercomputer made of hundreds of $1 laptops from a pawnshop
>Use a botnet to make em all type "nigger" at the speed of light
>Destroy Borderlands 3 and Denuvo's servers with quadrillions of niggers

FP is once again BP
Also nobody in this thread actually gives a fuck about the game anymore, it's just back and forth "OH NO NO NO" spamming like usual to try and bait out (You)s from the other side

no wonder it runs like ass

>buy

you lost me at the first word

>75 GB for spyware
That's where I'm the most baffled. It doesn't look that much better than BL2 and I'm expected to use that much space for spyware for $47.99?

I already finished Astral Chain, son

kek I live in a rural area where you can't get more than 1 mbps upload I wouldn't even be able to play this if I bought it

The hardest choices require the strongest wills