I AM _____________!

Attached: 29-294535_the-heavy-weapons-guy-heavy-tf2-png.png (524x787, 343K)

trans

Dilate

MACHIIIIIIIIIINE
I AM A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

IN COOMING!

BULLETPROOOOOOOF

NOT IN SMASH

GOING TO ORDER PEEZZA

I miss rubberfruit.

SPARTACUS!

The most useless class in the game

What’s with the increase in TF2 threads lately? Not that I mind, id rather have TF2 threads over fucking Monster Hunter

Tf2 is fun

the best voice acting in any fps behind maybe duke nukem and blood's caleb

get ready ;)

BAD CLASS WAAAAAAAAAAAH

finally the heavy upda-
>more crappy halloween contracts that are just a chore that give you shit you already had from last year
o-oh...

Attached: sad scouts.jpg (500x320, 29K)

huh? you mean you don't like recycled content? next you're gonna tell me you don't like getting the same warpaint every chirstmas! silly boy...

>tfw we got one lousy update this year that only added a crate which caused the economy to be irreversibly fucked.
boy I can't wait for holloween to fuck up and give us free unusuals to tank the price of halloween effects.

Attached: 1564282560232.gif (320x180, 615K)

>comic abandoned
>heavy update 2 abandoned
>recent update tricked hatfags into buying a bunch of stupid keys and steam market crates so they could meaningless cosmetics
>most people who play can't even speak English
Deep down you knew it would end this way.

Attached: 1445820225899.png (756x609, 640K)

THE LAW

STOOPID

as long as valve never fucks up the core gameplay i don't think tf2 will ever lose it's relevance. it's not over yet

gotta make a crappy card game that'll be DOA and not even have a quarter of the players tf2 has at t's lowest peak.

forgotten

I gave up hope for the Heavy update ages ago but if the comic just fucking ends without a final edition I’ll never touch the game again

I’m seriously considering starting a project to make a final comic if the artists ever confirm that they won’t finish

Attached: 87BF5D4F-E085-4CC4-8216-C15AE5E9E9C1.jpg (450x750, 44K)

>boy I can't wait for holloween to fuck up and give us free unusuals to tank the price of halloween effects.
yeah, I can't either. fuck the economy.

Attached: 1564246080668.gif (504x336, 940K)

user, they basically already did confirm that

maybe I’m just retarded but all I could find online was a quote from one of the artists that they were waiting for a good time to work on it. Granted that means it’ll be out in a few years at least

as much as I like seeing trader fags seethe it would make alot of good players quit which would effectively only leave HUEHUEHUE's and poorfag noobs playing.

Attached: 1565405688415.jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Reading between the lines it was more "never say never but yeah never" than "yeah we'll get around to it"