Is gaming too much of an hostile environment?

Is gaming too much of an hostile environment?

Attached: file.png (512x1399, 539K)

post the send friend request one

is that the son of the dob?
It resembles the son of the dob.
What a fag. lol.

BEHOLD THE SON OF DOB
LOOK UPON HIS WORKS AND DESPAIR

No, but Yea Forums is. Think about it, besides the few laughs and faps you have here and then, this place has only made you more paranoid and hateful.

But of aaaaa...... Non sequitur there, fella

He really needs to calm thine tits

How much were you paid to post this thread?

What video games does he play Yea Forums?

>implying Dobbo can afford shills

It's not hostile enough judging by all the normalfags.

Paranoia and hate is humanity's natural state.

>someone takes the time out of their lives to draw this instead of being productive and killing "minorities and women"
yikes

>no sjw's
>no girls allowed
based, can I join his club?

Sure is good to be "inhuman" then.

Even if this comic was 100% true physically assaulting someone isnt the same as a fucking video of you stating you opinions or even shitty opinions like KKK you can hate whoever/whatever you want free country

>KKK
>blaming girls
I think he kind of lost sight of his message somewhere along the line.

this is dobson isnt it?

depends, you circumcised?

>Thing you like
>you get picked on because you like thing
>still like thing
>years pass
>thing you like is popular
>the people that picked you on now like thing and everyone who likes it is popular
>thing you like becomes the worst version of itself thanks to those people
>now you hate both

Nah, society just got pussified and stopped telling people to fuck off.
Our grandparents' generation told people to fuck off.

LOL

Attached: dobson patreon.png (283x839, 102K)

lol

Attached: 1497186095883.jpg (1948x967, 1009K)

I was a bluepilled normie before I started coming here. For some reason I just can't permanently leave

Okay but is this ACTUALLY Dobson? It looks similar and it's definitely his level of rhetoric but it doesn't quite match his unwavering shitty style

>feminine penis is okay though

>Dobson

Attached: 1444267547639.jpg (800x619, 148K)

>unironically using "bluepilled"
You're still a slave but just to a different ideology now.

DOBBO

Attached: 1474977154963.jpg (550x793, 144K)

Ignorance is bliss. Pray you never care about something enough to lose it.

>shared history of being bullied
How many of you were actually bullied? All you had to do to not get bullied here was just not be a massive fucking sperg

It's less blatant, but tons of dudes got turned on to shitty sites like Breitbart because they were the only ones covering Gamergate.

>SEND REQUEST
Every single fucking time.

>When you play games ALONE, you play with the KKK!

>son of dob
Also what the fuck is up with sjw and nerds. It's like they're the paladins of every race, gender, sexuality and mental illness under the sun, except for social anxiety. If you're nerd with social anxiety you're a privileged toxic white male who should man up and probably deserved to be bullied.

>send request

Attached: 1429310140116.gif (311x240, 1.28M)

Okay it's on his facebook it is his particular brand of hot garbage

Replace bluepilled with any term you like, point is I got brainwashed by this place and am now trying to unfuck myself

My grandpa nearly killed one of the kids who were bullying me when I was 8. I think it even made into the local newspaper.

I'm not

There is a grain of truth in this.
Nerd culture being stigmatized for so long did create a very paranoid, exclusionary subculture. One that people make ironic memes about in CURRENT YEAR.

>Geeks
>Bullies
literally a 10 year olds understanding of sociology

Attached: 2d02ae654de54247d5dc85c915acdf923ac963ecf82979b7be821d408e3687d7.jpg (616x619, 61K)

>they would rather continue to live as if they were being persecuted, rather than let anyone new into their world.
Do you think Dobson has even the slightest sense of irony

There is no "nerd culture" there are only aspies with mental issues that make them obsess over shit the average normalfag doesn't care about. You could be into DnD and shit in the 90s and still be a normalfag

I didn’t get bullied in a physical-violence sense but that was partially because I looked like a school shooter and people were afraid of that given the times.

>get bullied boy jocks
>get bullied by feminists
>try to speak out against it
>feminists comeback is essentially "stop hitting yourself faggot?
lol?

Okay so I think I get this
Dobson was harassed in school, which, in his defense, probably wasn't his fault, because kids are fucking assholes
But then as he got older it turned out that he wasn't just unpopular among chads, he was unpopular among betas too
The only people he's been able to find quarter with are the cult of the left, because they feed off of his autistic self-loathing masochism

and they completely ignore him. Dude should just blow his brains out already.

I want to find some of you, the sane ones, and have us live together. Working in a blue-collar environment has shown me that I will never find happiness while being surrounded by normalfags. Some of you guys are literally the only people in the whole world I can relate to.

dear lord this is fucking sad user
me too

A lot of "normies" are cool once you get to know them. Sure they may not have the same gaming interests as you but you can bond over other things. A dude at work who's older than me by 10 years likes military history, so we bonded over that. I'd actually hate to meet people from this place because I'd know 1 out of 10 of you are crazy schizos or obnoxious meme spouting MAGA types.

>Breitbart
There's no difference between being a kiked liberal and a kiked conservative

This, I was always just left alone.

>A lot of "normies" are cool
Speak for yourself, normie

I know what these boys need.

Attached: 112418_water_feat_free.jpg (860x460, 66K)

I feel pity for Dob, for fathering this son.

this one?

Attached: send.jpg (800x1126, 332K)

Gamers harassed someone I knew who developed video games until she committed suicide and then mocked her death, so I would say yes.

Attached: food analogy.jpg (800x623, 272K)

>the reason why he is so triggered by blonde link is because a blonde guy bullied him when he was younger.

Gaming isn't hostile enough.

Attached: 1568340232557.jpg (376x438, 31K)

Man your grandpa is one hell of a guy

storytime user

Whoever made this seems to have an inflated sense of self-worth.

>playstation
This shit literally started with the Genesis. Genesis pushed to normies far harder than Playstation did, even launching with a licensed baseball game.

the kkk sure is well known for hating those "fake geek girls" amirite?