Borderlands

>Borderlands
>Waste thousands of people you deem to be "psychos" who also make noises of pain
*crickets*
>Single alien dog makes a sad noise
NOOOOO NOT THE DOGGO
NOT THE WHOOFER
NOT THE BORKIN BOOFER!!!
SAVE THE PUPPER
DONT HURT THE GOOD BOI
NOT THE FLUFFER
PLEASE NO NOT THE HECKIN GUD PUPPERINO

Attached: skag border.jpg (1542x936, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1RACW5J9TOV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wants subhumans to understand the depth of humanity
Don't bother. They can't, just like cats can't understand why bills need to be paid or that they cost money in upkeep, these people aren't really fully human and can't comprehend why dumbass double standards like this just out them as ignorant.

just remember virtue signalling exists to compensate for their lack of empathy
they are legit psychopaths

they're legit sociopaths

Dogfags need to hang from trees. Animals are not people, and I would single-handedly slaughter every dog in the world if it meant a single human got to live.

>They don't understand why humanity is precious
>What a bunch of subhuman animals
>They can't understand double standards
user, I...

>being a dogfag

Attached: 1786.jpg (465x742, 139K)

This.
>Inb4 done dogfag cope like chink or muslim

What if the person was black

Ignore the degenerates on reddit. They’re all lonely depressed nobodies that unironically believe that animals are somehow more important than humans.

It’s one thing to accept they’re not humans, it’s another to completely devalue what dogs bring to human interaction. Don’t fight edge with edge, you sound just as retarded as the heckin good pupperino faggots.

Nah, I'm a human and I get to flex my nuts on dogs, fuck them and fuck their owners.

Yeah, it's fucking ridiculous. And nevermind the fact that all the psychos and other bandits are because they were prisoners just left on the planet with no escape. Shit is retarded.
But I wouldn't go this far. One person? I think the value all those dogs would bring (yes, happiness of a pet is a value) far outweighs the life of one person.

Who cares. Skags are literal shitbulls

Attached: based CHANG.jpg (901x1579, 389K)

domestication of a species is immoral. Dogs are essentially retards with stockholm syndrome. We cut their nuts off or snip their ovaries and surgically remove their reproductive tract and uterus.

We don't think what is best for the animal, we think what is best for ourselves. Dogs and cats are slaves.

based AND redpilled

> Entire presmise of the game is unironically "lets be bad guys"
> Surprised and offended when it has you murder animals.
ok

Not to mention breeding for aesthetic, personality, behaviour etc. We engineer animals to better suit our needs, no healthy relationship could form based off that.

Being born human does not innately give your life greater value than another animal. The same pathways in our brains that allow us to empathize and protect our fellow humans extend just as much to other thinking, feeling creatures. Thus, any lover of fellow man is a lover of all life. You're just a psychopath edgelord justifying your violent desires on what you perceive to be a lesser organism.

Would you single handedly slaughter every dog in the world if it meant dogfags would not hang from trees?
I don't actually care about the answer, you're just retarded and im just pointing it out.

I bet you fuck them, you fucking furry.

The domesticated engineered animals are lesser, they are crafted to suit human needs and are our own personal slaves. We don't realize what the animals potential is, we just care about the fluffy animal of pure love we created. People refuse to accept this and keep doing it.

Humanity is a fucked species.

this thread is full of toxoplasmosis

> Being born human does not innately give your life greater value than another animal
The fuck it doesn't. Between literally anything else and a human, I'm choosing the human. I like animals (though not dogs, dogs suck balls in general), but I am a human and my allegiance lies solely and squarely with humans.

Animals are animals, they are incapable of higher thought, and, despite the fact that you obviously should not be needlessly cruel, I could not care less about them getting slaughtered by the millions to put food in our table.

nice cosplay

I just want to comment on the appropriateness of the cosplay. Big momma knew she wasn't going to pull off a Maya or Gaige and worked within her limitations. Well done, fatstuff.

Who thought it was a good idea to make a full game out of a limited Fortnite map area?

cats aren't as bad as dogs are. The amount of freedom we stole from dogs is absolutely ridiculous.

Cats at very least can go outside of and use their agency in that field. Dogs usually never get that opportunity unless they run outside without your permission.

Even then, we neuter and spay them. We breed so much and confine them to a manmade environment.

Thinking about it makes it seem like fucking hell.

I'm not some kind of fanatic, but I'd certainly choose to pull a dog out of a burning building before I pulled out some scabbed-up methhead.

Dogfags are annoying when it comes to this shit. Animal people in general are irritating, but the dogfags continue to be the most insufferable because they get their feelings hurt the easiest.

Every birdfag I've met is an actual lunatic though.

>reddit spacing

>They can't, just like cats can't understand why bills need to be paid or that they cost money in upkeep
Neither do canines, dognigger.

You just know

I like Dogs and most animals and I don't like people.
It's pretty simple.

Cringe

Based Lovecraft

What was his cat's name again?

Literally this

I like cats and dogs.

I'm gonna put cat shit and dog shit in your soup, niggers.

This will never make sense. Abusing and killing animals is a key identifier of sociopathy and most psychopaths start off killing animals. The opposite, IE a person who loves animals unconditionally, is not the same thing at all so you literally make no sense.

>le enlightened misanthrope

how do you live to be almost 50 and never come across a single cat that plays fetch. true, whenever I experienced it the cat never really seemed to associate the object being tossed with the tosser, they always seemed to associate the general area it was tossed from as the return point. whenever they dropped it at the foot of the tosser it was just coincidental.
still, it seems like every other time I had a discussion at length about cats, the person had a story about a cat that would play fetch. personally I've had two.

This pisses me off, I've had my pitbull attacked twice by dogs off the leash while I was walking her on the leash. Can't imagine if one of those shit head owners tried to kill her as well.

Inb4 >shouldn't have a pitbull. She was abandoned as a puppy on my couch in college, best dog I've had. Everyday I'm thankful for her.

Dogs are the ultimate filter

Attached: 15457137831003.png (656x622, 27K)

t. Species killed by a 192 mile wide asteroid entering the atmosphere at 10 time the heat of the surface of the sun

I used to love hearing the whimpers of Dogs. Don’t know why. I think it’s because one bit me as a kid and made me cry. Ever since then, I always abused dogs up until I was 16 and realized I was turning into a psycho. I still don’t give a fuck about dogs tho.

>My allegiance lies solely with humans

Why? Do you feel that much loyalty to the mugger on a dark city block? To a politician who sees you purely as a number or a wealthy elite who sees you as little more than cattle with higher cognitive function? I am not a misanthrope by any means, and obviously I don't feel animals should have the same rights as human beings or anything crazy like that. But I think you place far too much stock in the value of our more sophisticated higher consciousness, especially when many human beings don't even posses inner monologue. Are those humans less valuable than ones that can? What about creatures that have proven to posses quite sophisticated higher thought, like dolphins and elephants? Your distinction seems arbitrary and easy to manipulate into justifications of cruelty, like what happened to the 'subhuman' slaves of Africa.

To be fair, a lot of cats will play fetch with like, balled up paper, at least a couple of times until they get bored.

Niggerman

I take my dogs hiking off the leash a couple times a week and my german shorthaired pointer is trained to hunt on the lease.

Shouldn't have a pitbull

Eh I'm not claiming I'm enlightened, I just like animals more.
Still kill em in video games if I must but I'm not gonna go outta my way to do it

>Waste thousands of people you deem to be "psychos"
I thought they don't call them psychos anymore.

this is what onions does to your brain

ITT: beta catfags that belong on reddit

yeah, it's a great cosplay of ellie next to her signature unidentifiable mass of metal sticking out of a lump of dirt.

Very simple, because we're humans and the dog isn't, eat shit and die faggot dog lover.

> quite sophisticated higher thought
Really? Do you think an elephant has higher thought just because it doesn't blindly eat its own shit or forget to breathe or something? You have got to be the biggest brainlet on here. I can understand thinking animals are cool or interesting because they are - but at the end of the day humans are humans and I will always side with my own race. Fuck you race traitors.

> Your distinction seems arbitrary
Because it is - you're either human or not. Simple.

> manipulate into justifications of cruelty
Depends on what you think is cruelty - because when done to animals very little can be considered actual cruelty, aside from the very obvious like torturing it or beating the shit out of it for no real reason. Bullfighting, for example, is entirely reasonable as an exercise that serves to establish our superiority over one of the most dangerous species of animal out there.

Honestly I would. I'd tell everyone that I did too.

vocaroo.com/i/s1RACW5J9TOV

Attached: 1492402861033.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

>stole the quote from penn and Taylor
Well it was a good show

Based

Accurate

Attached: cell_is_disgusted.gif (400x300, 3.39M)

>being an animalfag
If you havent killed or tortured ATLEAST 2 small animals then your a cuck

Attached: NEDM.jpg (474x355, 27K)

Nicaragua

I've killer game animals like deer and squirrel. Does that count?

>be me
>as a young lad
>drive with 20 to 30 year old woman
>see ambulance and woman on the ground in need of help
>woman that's driving me tells me something along the lines of that she's glad it's a human and not an animal that's hurt
How are there people that think this way?

Attached: 1384468734959.png (535x530, 154K)

You won’t do shit limp dick.
Lmao fuckin loser

>getting this angry over a random comment about whimpering dogs
Is there some weird subculture here I'm not aware of?

no, you'd have to shoot someones pitbul or some stray animal, hunting does count

Because there is no need to, dogfucker.

Doesnt*

This is literally my favorite Yea Forums meme
Why Yea Forums is so much better than Yea Forums?

*eats your face before its even close to starvation*

Attached: 1475317680314.jpg (606x543, 210K)

>> Entire presmise of the game is unironically "lets be bad guys"
Wait since when are the Vault Hunters bad guys? They're definitely not morally goodie to shoes heroes, but aren't they basically just treasure hunters?

No because you lack the spine and conviction to do anything. You’re not tough lmao
Christ I couldn’t imagine being such a sociopathic shitskin that I would say I wanna kill all dogs

Nah fuck you. You already said it counts. I'm a man

The irony in this thread is that the same kind of person that shuns the unconditional love of a pet doesn’t even know the unconditional love of the humans they care so much about it. They hate because all they know is hate, and maybe they think this will somehow make them endearing to some other miserable sad sack. It would be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic

I think people are love dogs more because most of the time if you have a dog it won't backtalk or betray you.
Dog won't leave you for another person.

> yo-... you wouldn't really kill all my doggos, would you?
Yes, I would, faggot. Go hang from a tree with your mutt friends.

Cringe. Have sex.

A study conducted actually found that humans have a higher activation of empathy for dogs and other small animals than for fellow humans.

>IM A MAN!!!
>hasnt shoot his next door neighbours pet
wew lad

Tbf most animals have more worth than the subhumans who post on this site.

Look at this thread, humans are fucking assholes.

How about you go back and stop shitting up this board even more, then?

Nah, you wouldn’t. You’d stare at your feet and mumble something hahahah

You fuck dogs m8?

Replace with jew and you have a deal

No shit, human are assholes.
E.g. all of Yea Forums.

If given the choice between a dog and all of you you'd all be dead.

Granted, I'd also choose to kill all of you even without the dog at stake.

No u XD

Haha dae think reddit man bad??

t. user worth less than Fido

> n..no... please don't kill my doggos

Attached: 34.jpg (233x217, 9K)

It's been a while since a post gave me the vivid mental image of a morbidly obese NEET furiously typing away in his parent's basement.
Thanks for that.

i would easily put my dog's life above most of you incels on this fucking forum.

Attached: ohyou.gif (210x210, 443K)

I don't have to do shit. user said it counts already. Free pass, nigga

women truly are the niggers of the dog owning community

even worse than literal niggers and their pitbulls

I like it when shitbulls attack their owners

Obviously. I'm just pointing out to OP that the reason people go "nooooo not the doggo" instead of going "nooo not the psycho" is that we're just wired that way.

it was a typo you friggen mutt

Fuck off. Free pass

Also the idea that the people are making a choice while the animals don't know better and act on instinct.

Huh? You gotta speak up you’re mumbling

>*throws some chocolate at your dog*
What now numale? you gonna cry over the pupperdoggowoffiekins?

Please start with my neighbors pitbulls.

Yo dog chok my dog i chok yo dog.

Attached: Huynh Toquoc.jpg (1170x515, 56K)

The difference is that people who like dogs see them as inherently purer and more innocent than humans. It's like killing a child for them.

I love all the /pol/kids posting anti-pit bull stuff. It really highlights just how fucking stupid they are. You go on and on about mass media lies and fake news but fall for classic breed hysteria hook line and sinker. You're probably too young to remember when it was dobermans and rottweilers that were the evil violent breeds that have to be banned.

IF I could come to your house and choke and your stupid do it would be the best day of my life. Sadly I can't I'm from Turkey.

Attached: 1563631059603.gif (480x270, 1.11M)

Yea, it's really annoying and is making me dislike dogfags even more.
I like animals, but wild animals trying to kill me can get fucked just like people trying to kill me.

Does blowing up grasshoppers with fireworks count?

I’ve never had a more aggressive marketing campaign the. Borderlands 3. I’m not kidding about 70% of all ads I’ve received the last 2 weeks have been borderlines. Facebook, YouTube, g2a, anywhere I go I get borderlands ads. Even on my cities buses and trains.
How much did they spend on the marketing ?

sure, fuck bugs

>being this badly infected with toxoplasmosis

God I want her to slobber on my dick. I swear girls her size blow the best. I don't know why but good fucking lord it's good. If you don't believe me then you should try for yourself. You'll thank me

Truly BASED

Attached: 3463464668568.jpg (924x676, 54K)

What was his cat's name again, could a helpful user please jog my memory?

Seek mental help, you schizo dog fucker.

N

Eat dog

no i'll just mag dump in your face lmao

>Says user typing from his parents basement

Go figure an edgy pit genocider is a turk.

NIGGERMAN OF COURSE!

Attached: 1553362983144.gif (227x203, 32K)

Dogs are there for single white women that refuse to settle down and have kids. There's no reason to own a dog unless you're a cop, a prison guard in Russia, or if you want your house to smell like shit.

t. muhammad

this thread gets funnier every time you make it

learn a hobby you fucking loser

>dogfags are racist
Imagime my shock

Ah yes, Niggerman. Thank you based Anons.

Attached: 1567890762427.png (306x276, 150K)

Frankly, most people are shit. I think the ratio of good dogs vs. good humans is skewed for the dogs.

this, heck you can even pretend to throw something and my cat might run after it, cats are just as stupid as dogs

You murder corporate workers trying to bring order to a literal shithole prison planet.

Because dogs are far too braindead to even be considered "bad", and no, if you actually take a second to think about what you're saying, then you'd realize the vast majority of dogs would kill you without thinking twice if they were under any sort of real pressure, and the vast majority of humans wouldn't.

This but said in less edgy way

>implying you're not a seething /pol/nigger yourself
user, please. Your jokes have left my sides disarray

Dont compare me to those disgusting creatures, shitlord

>vast majority of humans wouldn't
lol

Okay, bud

I'm about to end this man's whole career

Attached: 318HufvgaxL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 9K)

Watch Herb Baumeister AKA the 170 strangler's interview. He called the fucking news and was basically in tears over a dead raccoon. Psychopaths tend to "over-empathize".

Wow

So This

Is The Power

Of Western Writing In Video Games

Attached: y3aa306p6gm31.jpg (629x1076, 103K)

you mudslimes hate dogs anyway

all because Zoroastrians liked them

Right that's it, I'm calling the manager

I hate dogs and I'm a racist.

Delightfully devilish logic

>and no, if you actually take a second to think about what you're saying, then you'd realize the vast majority of dogs would kill you without thinking twice if they were under any sort of real pressure
Are you saying humans wouldn't?
>and the vast majority of humans wouldn't.
Oh, wow, that's literally what you're saying.

When you go on your inevitable killing spree, start with yourself first.

This but completely unironically, I value human life above all else

Based and K9pilled

>stabs you in the liver for a box of cigs
Thanks for saving me the other day chap

Turkey niggers are very niggery.

Question:

You're in a building that catches on fire. In one room is Zoe Quinn, passed out from smoke inhalation. In the other is a dog. You only have to save one before the building comes down. What do you do?

>implying I give a shit about writing in a video game

Attached: 1559071175026.jpg (851x640, 67K)

VIDEO GAMES
Do your fucking job jannies

You'd pick a prison thug 4 lyfe nigga over the most well trained, friendliest, baby-savingest, decorated K-9 unit captain German Shepherd? Seriously?

Save ZQ because she isn't a shitbull

I like dogs but dogfags are the worst

but liking dogs makes you a dogfag

Thanks Shinji

leave both and accept try my luck under the rubble

Unironically saying "doggo" makes you a dogfag

Yes i know please be patient with us.

Reddit threads bring the worst out of you fucking people. Why is this shit not 404'd yet

>trying to frame obedience and loyalty as undesirable traits
Dumb catfag.

Attached: 1560960055594.png (293x364, 59K)

Aren't 90% of the enemies and bandits in prisoners being used for cheap labor and where left behind by said corporations on Pandora?

>doggo
>boi
>pupperino
my disdain for people who type or talk this way unironically is immense

Dogs can't be SJWs.

There. Mystery solved.

Elephants have been shown to both bury and mourn their dead. You seem quite ignorant on their level of cogniton. You also missed my entire point about justification of cruelty. Human beings are certainly superior in many ways, yes. One defining aspect of that superiority is the advanced level of empathy we extend even beyond our own species. Lacking this empathy, ironically, brings you closer to being a subhuman, and under your logic, less worthy of life.

Lovecraft was definitely not muslim and more racist than you.

Blands Turd is out? I had no idea.

Why? Most people are fucking trash. I value the life of myself and those close to me. Everyone else can get fucked for all I care. I'd rather save my possessions than some stranger.

Based.