Has this ever happened to you while playing an mmorpg Yea Forums?

has this ever happened to you while playing an mmorpg Yea Forums?

be honest

Attached: mmo.webm (800x450, 2.69M)

No, I don't fall in love with people based on their in game character. That's fucking retarded.
t. someone who loves ERP

I will never play an MMO

That catgirl was actually a girl though

I always play as cute girls in MMOs specifically because of how often this kind of thing happens. Not marriage proposals but people behave so retardedly towards you and dropping "lol im a dude faggot" on them is always a laugh

I had a guild I started in Mabinogi die as soon as I told everyone I was a guy.

Attached: 5423543255.png (500x652, 380K)

what a fucking dumbass
who literally falls for this bullshit
>when the balls touch and smegma each other
what

mmos are for fags

I'm the cat girl but yes this happens all the time. The best is when thirsties gift you shit and you just keep saying wow thanks dude, then you jump on vent and just hit them with the "sup brah" in the deepest man voice you can muster, typically they log out and defriend you immediately but some dudes I've met do the same thing. I'm not a tranny or even Gay I just like looking at the female models in game more than man ass. I know its hard for self insert fags to wrap their small minds around but not everyone is a larping faggot some people just play games for the mechanics and story and art design, why do I need to choose a character as close to the real human me as possible?

Is the sauce the mmo mum anime? If not what is it? trace.moe not working for me.

i thought a girl char i played with for a week was a guy
they'd heal me and support me in whatever i wanted to do, it was great
then all of a sudden they invited me on a group voice chat to do some group thing and lo and behold a cute sexy girl voice was chatting away saying hi to me and it was her
of course my brain shut down and i didn't speak with her after that because my life is fucked and i can't get close to anyone because i don't like myself but it happened

Attached: hercules-the-legendary-journeys.jpg (1440x750, 266K)

It's not.
Its's Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta

Had this happen decades ago on a forum.
Only I was actually upfront about the cross playing beforehand. No deception or anything, since I'd figure it'd be a dick move to do that.

Dude still fell in love with my character.

Don't play with men's heart, user.

Thanks.

It looks as terrible as expected.

What, confessing to a girl pretending to be a guy playing a female character and then smashing my keyboard?
No, I can't say that happened to me.

understandable.

What anime

normiecaust

Attached: 1460065138742.webm (800x450, 2.12M)

>mmo has classes locked to certain genders
>End up as cute elf chick for support
Niggas be THIRSTY lmao

It's honestly way better than it should be. It's definitely harem trash but consistently funny and sexy

Attached: a.png (433x1545, 678K)

based

Attached: pasanen (4).png (331x429, 93K)

mmmmmm MMOs

Attached: 1462468007042.webm (852x480, 2.08M)

>everybody who plays as a girl is trans!!!!
d i l a t e

Wouldn't you taste that immediately?

I would assume the joke is that it isn't actually pee.

>tfw could never get into an MMORPG
unless neopets counts or some shit
don't even say WOW I think it's gay

Attached: 1520005686636.jpg (399x295, 14K)

The opposite happened to me. Accused a girl of being a G.I.R.L. and it turned out to actually be a girl. E-Dated her, ended up switching to her friend and now we're married.

>First Person
"I am me".
Billy makes (or tries to make) a copy of himself in-game, names himself "Billy" and calls it a day.
The ultimate self insert. There's no character here, just Billy.

>Second Person
"I am me, the avatar".
Billy makes an avatar of what he wants himself to be. Self insert, be it male, female, alien, furry or whatever the fuck else.
Billy and his avatar has ultimately the same personality. Billy just puts his own personality into a virtual shell that looks different.

"The avatar is me"
Billy makes an avatar of a person he may or may not like and immerse himself with it.
In this case, Billy creates a new personality for his avatar. Basic roleplaying.

>Third Person
"I am me, In control of the avatar".
Billy makes an avatar he likes and enjoys observing and doesn't immerse himself with it.
Basically playing dolls.

>TL;DR
I am the car, I'm driving a car, I'm actor playing a role of a car, I have a car

Zach Waggoner "My Avatar, My Self" (2009)
pretty good read
would recommend

Attached: i came here for serious descussion.jpg (380x256, 26K)

saw this girl dancing in just her underwear in an MMO for tips once, immediately thought it was a guy.

Don't know if this is pasta but I will be saving it for future use

>Escape button hits the ground

I don't know if thats a clever reference to the german, or an amazing coincidence.

It is a pasta I wrote ages ago.
>I will be saving it for future use
At least my crippling autism were useful to someone. Thanks.

Attached: pasanen 13.jpg (283x243, 18K)

Its a running gag in WoW.
When you need some cash just strip yourself naked, jump on top of a mailbox in your faction capital and start dancing.
Doesn't actually matter if your character is a male or female. I had as much success doing it with human male as I had with night elf female. People just throw minimal amounts of money at you for the memes.

Attached: 1559291653387.webm (650x720, 2.87M)

>skindentation

Attached: 1568330115676.png (1920x1080, 779K)

No, back in vanilla WoW I proposed to someone I'd been playing with for a bit. She accepted and we set a date and I got my little guild together at the moon temple in Darnassus and things were going swell until she stood me up at the alter. Only saw her online twice after that and she ignored my whispers.

Attached: YsKVra6.jpg (1280x960, 366K)

me on the left

>someone who loves ERP
What do you do when the other party """"falls in love"""" with you?
Because I can only attract super clingy fucks and I hate it.

>imagine being a close tranny seething over a comic that speaks the truth
OH NO NO

it was already explained here why this comic is utter bullshit

they'll just say you want to be the thing you roleplay

i had this happen back in tf2 on a community server with a guy i used to jokingly flirt with over voice whenever he played Medic for me, after a few weeks he got a mic one day and ended up being a girl and i dropped my spaghetti in the worst way possible.

she ended up being a fucking weirdo lol imagine that haha

I did say I love ERP, not that I ever do it.
I'm legitimately paranoid of clingy fucks, and it basically makes me not want to do it.

Unless you play ff14 where most avatars are female anyway. No one aside from naive children assume you are actually female in that game.

>around 12 years old
>see people RP'ing in goldshire, decide to troll
>pretend to be girl, playing a draenei female, end up talking to a draenei male
>he talks about giving me items, tells me to suck his dick
>say "I have something I need to tell you"
>he responds basically saying he knows that I'm a man
>end up alt-f4'ing
I'm not the most clever of people. I did have an online girlfriend in WoW near that time as well and spoke to her on the phone, but I broke it up because I'm autistic.

This show would've been better if it actually turns out his friends were a bunch of average nerds instead of 10/10 girls who all want his dick.