I killed the elf. Did I fuck up?

I killed the elf. Did I fuck up?

Attached: divinityorigial.2b639152451.original.jpg (3840x2160, 1.12M)

Which one?

The one who immediately puts a needle in your neck and threatens you because you could maybe do something to warn the lizard she does nothing but stare at for eternity.

>killed Sebille
Not a big loss. If you weren't going to recruit her, you'd fight her sooner or later, so good riddance

You fucked up by playing this game.

You fucked up by not killing more elves

Shes a dumb cunt good riddance
Fuck elves, fuck tress ane fuck elves again

No.

Whichever one you're talking about, no.

Fuck her she's a cunt and not the cool kind.

Nah she's a bit of a cunt but her racial is best in the game if you needed a marksman

I feel like there's a smarter path out of the fort than the dungeon stairs leading to a bunch of magisters to kill but for the life of me I can't find it.

Attached: 1468462530327.jpg (1024x577, 68K)

You can only have 3 companions. It's also an RPG, so no, you didn't fuck up in either case even if she was important.

Unravel the resistance and join them to escape.
Kill a psychopath and shawshank your way out with a little girl.
Copy an asshole and warp to freedom, sort of.

Nah, whichever companions you don't take with you at the end of Reaper's Eye get killed anyway.
>Get the kid in the fort dungeon to take you to the swamp via boat either by killing the magisters next to him or talking them out of it
>Teleport gloves/movement spell out of the side of the High Judge room with the broken tower
>Bribe or kill Kniles (the guy with the flesh horrors in the fort) and leave via the sewers behind him

If you win in the arena then the blacksmith woman in the camp will remove the collar of the one who talks to her, letting you use source spells if you've got them to clear out the fort before you save Gareth.

First time around, I ignored her. Second time, I picked her up for the party. She killed my first origin quest line NPC. Necked her. Fuck elves.

based

Attached: 08987090896587.jpg (512x756, 323K)

To add to this, I don't scum my saves, so Saheila ended up getting turned to ground beef because I wasn't paying attention. The savage elves frothed at the mouth and called me bad names, so I had to put them down. Holy fuck I hate elves, but especially in this universe.

Never mind. Turned out nobody in that room attacked me and I already had the password to use the boat. Kinda wary of anything that looks like a combat encounter because everything seems to hit my team like a truck and health pots are scarce.

Attached: 1564860056653.jpg (1024x683, 141K)

Sahelia turns out to be a mental case in the end anyway

You really should have someone with water magic for healing

Delete your save user. Sebille is the second best waifu, after red prince

Attached: FB_IMG_1568397559359.jpg (1024x829, 127K)

The best waifu is clearly _Fane_

Funny, usually I am 1000% in favor of elf genocide but I actually liked the elves in this game.

Their anthropology is pretty cool, but they deserve everything bad that happens to them.

No big deal, just recruit the Uninstall Wizard.

Attached: 1505462252010.png (495x597, 638K)