Caved and bought Borderlands 3

>caved and bought Borderlands 3
>downloaded epic games launcher
>made epic games account
>game is installing now
I feel like a just sold my soul
has anyone played it yet? have I made a good call?

Attached: why-you-gotta-hurt-me-this-way-borderlands-3_o_7269999.jpg (720x700, 146K)

if you're going to willingly fly into what you know is a trap you might as well own up to it
enjoy your game

bad call. shit game that'll be boring in a week.

Nah, don't want chinese spyware.

What a dumbass.

youre a traitor to your country kys

has epic actually taken a remotely decent game from steam yet? it's all dogshit like borderlands and outer worlds and subnautica

forgive me

Attached: darkness.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

The only time I ever enjoyed Borderlands was when I played Borderlands 2 on PC, used a save file for all the rarest cosmetics in the game and sold them all over and over for fuckloads of TF2 items

>Played the shit out of Blands1
>Played Blands 2 for 20 hours
>Stopped playing presequel after 45 minutes
Since this is now a statistical trend i would just waste 90€

Attached: 1552430194724.jpg (905x675, 102K)

Not the only thing you sold to the chinamen

Attached: unknown.png (1288x674, 478K)

Hades is pretty great and comes off exclusivity in a couple months.

You mean you're not looking forward to Ooblets?

looks okay but at the same time just an inferior version of hyper light drifter

>Downloading Chinese Spyware so you can get the most intrusive version of Denuvo ever on your computer with Borderlands 3.
It's like one layer of malicious shit isn't enough for you, OP. See

Attached: Epic shills respond to Tiananmen Square posters.jpg (749x453, 165K)

Subnautica has always been on steam
They have a couple of exclusives worth pirating though, i'm interested in observer and rebel galaxy

not really
it runs like shit on pc and it has drm out of the ass

You paid to betatest. You're no better than the people who pay for Early-Access. Don't worry about it.

lmao you're literally running a keylogger, retard.
Also have fun getting nonstop fucking emails that your account is compromised/people from China are trying to log onto your account

I wouldn't go that far, but HLD' gameplay is goodenough that I'm willing to pay for essentially more of what I'm already getting. Besides, Supergiant never disappoints in the plot department.

Outer wilds is pretty OK but it's easy to pirate so I don't know if that even counts

Based

Playing it and still playing it, its amazing and everyone else is just trolling because its an epic

>paying to eat shit
lol I guess?

>of all epic games
>you sold it to BL3
What a massive faggot

is this the anime where the guy fucks the girl and they later become brother and sister trough remarriage?

You wanted to play BL3, they wanted your money, you both win. I'm holding off on a steam release to finally make up my mind but so far I don't think I'll be getting it.

Attached: 2727743 - Borderlands Borderlands_2 Gaige Mad_Moxxi voidnosferatu.jpg (1280x903, 241K)

Depends on your criteria for "good" but Shenmue 3 was being looked forward to by many. Around when they started showing footage is right when my interest started to wane heavily, in case you were wondering. I just want to know how anti-climatic the very end is gonna be at this point Epic apparently bought PC exclusivity for a year.

Decent? A few
A really good game? Just one

Attached: Diesel_product_kiwi_home_10_EGS_enhance_tetriseffect_G2_gamepage_about_image_v2-(1)-840x840-e962bc6d (840x840, 188K)

>willingly purchasing a gearbox product
>willingly installing chinese malware
>asking Yea Forums if you made a good call
Kill yourself.

Attached: gilbert-gottfried.jpg (920x520, 41K)

Randy, even if Borderlands was on Steam and cost $0 I don't give enough of a fuck about your shitty series to play it even for free. Stop your shitty fucking commercial spam, it was obvious as fuck back when BL2 came out and it's still obvious now.

Only one.

Attached: goose.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

No. That's not really an epic exclusive is it?

My sugar Daddy bought it for me. I also feel like I sold my soul.

Borderlands is fucking shit.

I made an account for Control and Metro Exodus. I don't regret it. I thought I would and spent a lot of time shitting on it until I did. Afterwards I realized it literally didn't matter at all what launcher I used.

Attached: 1328954625768.jpg (447x604, 56K)

What are you doing? Looking for validation? Fuck you. You do what you want and you live with it. It's just a game.

Control

Played a few hours, enjoying it so far. A couple nice little additions like destructible environment, electricity with water puddles, and hijacking vehicles are cool. The graphics look grittier and sharper, and I can already feel the scale that the game's going for.
You'll be fine, some corporation already has all your info anyway.

This, Control is really good. I expect it to sell well on steam.

Control and Metro Exodus, they are both really good.

I don't even need to read the rest, you're a retard. Hope you get banned for misgendering robots faggot

I don't intend to even pirate any game with Rand Bitchford involved

Why do people even care about that guy? It's just some ceo dude, since when "GAMERS" are acting like sjw?

Why?
Tim bought you a copy already.
Gearbox doesn’t deserve your $60 tip

I backed Shenmue 3 kickstarter for a steam key and then they decided to make it epic exclusive for a year so I had to switch my order to PS4 and i'll probably get my free copy paid for by Tim on PC until the steam version comes out next year

just refund it but keep it installed, you keep it. Thanks Tim

>Consolefag
>Supporting steam

Typical fag

how can one be a console fag when he owns everything? stop being poor, homie

Looks like shit, try again.

>I expect it to sell well on steam.
remedy games always sell like shit before the 80% sales

>installing literal spyware
I hope you at least used a VM or something.

I doubt Metro will do that well. It's not particularly innovative like Control is and the core audience that got the first 2 was probably pissed off enough by how the exclusivity was handled to just pirate it or something

You bought a console so you're a consolefag.

>Keeps calling it chink spyware so they can deny it's not american spyware.

i also bought a computer so that makes me a pc fat like you, right? that means you and i are the same

Dumb newfag doesn't even know what an idort is

You're a spineless little bitch, but don't worry, you aren't the only one to sell out and join the bandwagon.

what anime?

>Selling your soul (info) for Borderlands 3 of all games
lmao, enjoy your keylogger homo

Metro already did better than their last game did on the PC and it hasn't even been out for half as long. I think they'll do alright.

>shorthair
Fag, that is a boy

This is great.

Attached: 1306109081043.gif (97x120, 40K)

The download is done.
im going in
goodbye all.
its been real

Well, it was nice knowing you.

Attached: 1567820628098.png (500x500, 215K)

i appreciate the effectiveness of your shitpost thread however i would like to know the sauce of that anime dear friend

>2mbs malware that need to be on to play.
What the fuck is this? Is Randy mining bitcoins?

Fuck no, I haven't even finished the last Borderlands game, whatever that was called, plus literally none of my friends are playing it. I'm not playing a Borderlands game in single player, they're not fun or interesting enough for that.

It's going to be a year late and a lot of people who didn't want to pay Epic will likely have pirated it by then. I sure hope they at least bundle all the DLC with it. I certainly pirated it. I'm willing to give Remedy some money because the game was a solid 7-8/10 and had really fancy graphics, but not full price a year late, especially if that won't include all the content released up to that point.

>my pc runs like shit after installing the launcher
E-epic bros?

>mfw the "Master race" has platform wars within their console wars
>mfw they think they're any better than console niggers

The truth is, the game was rigged from the start. As in, "gamers" are fucking mongoloids no matter the platform

Buying borderlands 3 is far worse than installing the launcher

If you like borderlands 2 this one is basically the same but with more polish, more ways to play, and more unique locations. It's fun don't listen to contrarians

Rui a shit

>being such an adhd riddled fuck that you lack the patience to wait for the crack and instead give fucking gearbox of all devs your hard earned money

Attached: 1548791320449.gif (320x178, 1.39M)

desu epic uses less cpu/memory than steam does, but that's probably because egs is literally just a game launcher instead of a bloated web 2.0 all-in-one game center experience with forums, web browsers, a music player, social media timeline feed, discord competitor chatrooms, news aggregator, and also a store and game launcher.

That's coming to Switch though, and it looks fun

Spineless. I'll just wait for the steam release.

it's really easy to spot the people who haven't played a game when they just spout out the most general insult they can think of

So it's basically a bitminer?

>web browsers
EGS is literally a web browser. It runs on Electron which is fucking Chrome. It's super fat and bloated for the incredibly simple and straightforward task it needs to accomplish.

Borderlands is the kinda game you buy with your friends years down the line when it's literally 5 dollars.
Why would you get it full price
Destiny 2 is going free to play in like a few weeks do you not have any patience

Attached: 1564331820567.png (702x786, 749K)

Last Light sold like shit though, so doing better isn't a hard thing to do

It is and the devs weren't too keen to broadcast that. I may just watch it on Youtube.

No shut up tho
Epic did nothing wrong

>I just want to know how anti-climatic the very end is gonna be at this point

100%. Suzuki said 3 will only bring you up to 40% of the intended story.

Funny that it runs better than Steam does then. I don't mind buying games on either platform but at least one of them doesn't experience random memory and CPU spikes or constantly need to be reset desu.

Attached: file.png (643x167, 16K)

>caved
how much negative willpower do you have
borderlands is a fucking garbage game.

Attached: Capture.png (720x700, 946K)

This lie has been debunked months ago Aelewis.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW IT RUINS THE NARRATIVE

You are a man of weak moral principals.

You're trash op.

Attached: 1568199251205.png (500x469, 99K)

No way I'm giving money to Randy or Tim.

Attached: 1568419425536.png (720x700, 565K)

Of all the games to cave for why cave for Randy's garbage.
There are dozens of better epic exclusives.

>F2P when it's not upto the current expansion without buying it
If it's anything like D1 is there'll be no point seein as everything but the new shit will be dead as fuck or if it does let you in you won't have the light for it.

Outer worlds looks fucking fantastic and so far there seems to be no sjw shit despite the studios history.
Outer wilds is apparently pretty good.

Guess they realised before release it was a mistake and were smart enough to know the best course of action was to shut their traps instead of trying to justify themselves on twitter.

>a dozen megabytes is bad

8GB of RAM was a meme, retard.

>I feel like a just sold my soul
It's fucking software from a company that makes billions per year. Why do you feel so obligated to defend them?

You're fine. Game has a few bugs but that's on Gearbox. You'll see a lot of crybaby third world pirates bitching here but let them stew in their curry/borscht/literal shit. I use EGS all the time and it's fine.

I need the template

>epic games
>the only popular autochess game, borderlands 3, outerworlds
>valve
>dota underlords and artifact
BROS
CHINA CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 0000.jpg (206x244, 10K)

>62%
OH NO NO NO

it's aboot facts and lies
dont go telling lies and people wont try to call you out for telling them

This is exactly what happened to me.

>Play through BL1 multiple times with my brother
>Get halfway through BL2 and get bored
>Played presequel for 5 mins and just stopped

BL3 is probably a great game if it's your first in the series though

The actual funny bit is that Steam is ALSO running a web browser. If you click the little arrow next to the process name I guarantee all 7 of those processes are steam client web helpers which each run a chromium process. Steam is just a host that boots and runs web browsers for the store and everything else. Not too long ago there was a bug that caused each web browser to increase CPU usage a bit which caused Steam to spike to 100% usage regularly until they updated the browser they use. It's so outdated that I'm not surprised Epic's store runs better.

can't you get your light up pretty fast in D2? and it won't really be dead since there will be A LOT of new players at the same spot

I swear to god I don't understand the fun in this game, tried to get into it because friends can't stop talking about it.
So far my experience with it is just an FPS where you shoot bullet sponged enemies while doing MMO loot quests.
The guns doesn't seem special because most of them just feels the same with different numbers and the characters skills barely usable.

Honest question, why this game got shilled so hard by Yea Forums?

Attached: Capture.png (556x223, 231K)

>I feel like a just sold my soul

You did. Not because of EGS but because Gearbox is unironically one of the most cancerous game developers around these days, not publishers, but especifically their developer wing. The only good reason to have Epic on your PC is Anno 1800 anyway and you could just have got that on Uplay since you'll have to through it anyway.

>If you click the little arrow next to the process name I guarantee all 7 of those processes are steam client web helpers which each run a chromium process. Steam is just a host that boots and runs web browsers for the store and everything else.
>check
>it's actually all web browsers
>aggressive sweating intensifies
holy shit why do they do this. Also in that EGS went down to half the amount of memory while Steam stayed the same. It's literally twice as much memory and CPU or more. And for all the >spyware stuff Steam is the only client that's had any web activity despite not downloading anything.

Attached: file.png (582x345, 40K)

>Check the top 5 on Twitch
>None of them are Steam games
>2/5 are Epic Store exclusive

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: top twitch views.png (1542x517, 272K)

Have you ever played a shallow top-down ARPG lootfest like Diablo 3? The appeal is you kill people and as you go on people has more health but you collect 135521523651325135 weapons from the people you killed before and now you can kill the new people at roughly the same speed you killed the last people, but now the numbers are bigger. It's like, numbers autism, you do the same shit the whole game but each time the numbers get bigger and a lot of time is spent optimizing your skill tree so your numbers get bigger and doing repetitive grinding hoping for a weapon that makes your numbers bigger to drop. That's it.

>2/5 are epic
>one is tencent chads BTFO'ing dota 2 chuds AGAIN

holy mother of fucking based

They can keep the garbage they manage to "steal." Not a single good game there anyway.

Attached: image3.jpg (885x1200, 177K)

Yea Forums will sing a different tune when it comes to steam or gets cracked. Until then it'll be an endless supply of threads shitting on the game.

It will be a complete product with bug fixes by the time it comes to steam.

So what are the differences between the Epic version and the Steam version? I'm holding out for the Steam release. I really want to play BL3, but I know about how shady Epic can be.

I did compare it with diablo, but the weapons in diablo got more options and stats and fun skill builds.
I remember theory crafting with Yea Forums in 2007 about diablo 2.
What this game offer in term of loot? most of weapons barely got noticeable stats.
I doubt Yea Forums ever talked about the game weapons stats at all, so far I only remember about Yea Forums talking about claptrap non-stop when BL2 come out.
Completely different to Diablo series.

Attached: broo.png (215x234, 4K)

not him but diablo 3 at least gives you the satisfaction of blowing up the entire level in seconds, doing that with a gun feels boring as fuck

i dont have steam or epic chink store on my pc

Attached: 44.png (298x298, 91K)

That's why I mentioned Diablo 3 specifically. Good ARPGs like Diablo 2 are like you mentioned, but Borderlands is a bad ARPG that snatches people with Skinner Boxes.

>implying Steam's value is in Valve games
The Epic employees in this thread are getting a little transparent.

Steam version will have steam functionality on top of being a more up to date version of the game.
>If I post wojak's I'm automatically right.

>steam functionality
its worse than nothing

Borderlands 3 could be free on steam and you would be a dipshit to waste your hard drive space on it.

I did hear that a lot of the early copys sent out to reviewers were a little buggy. I can wait 6 months for a better product.

>Wait, for free? Are you sure?
>....
>Just use my favorite torrent client?
>....
>Gosh, you're awfully kind sir.
>....
>I will go on, thanks Mr. Sweeney!

Attached: 1566858012777.jpg (1122x900, 112K)

You sold your soul for trash too. Are there really this many zoomers who unironically enjoy this trash?

fuuuck. i'll just get it on ps4.

Attached: 1564928106187.png (696x493, 335K)

Wait. That is FUCKING GENIUS.
>make shitty store
>buy exclusives for it
>use said exclusives to hold bitmining software
>players buy exclusives
>have thousands of players use their gaming gpus and internet to mine bit coins for you
>sell their data as well for extra money
This is one of the best fucking ideas ever and I am pissed I didn't come up with it. Fucking chinese.

Attached: 1475591500773.jpg (526x358, 50K)

>have I made a good call?
it's borderlands. of course it isn't a good call.

>The people asking Randy for numbers here are just /r/fuckepic reddit tourists

OH NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

Attached: rfuckepic.jpg (1595x934, 196K)

Maybe a dumb question but do consoles also have to deal with the DRM shit?

Attached: 1541850655979.png (279x337, 187K)

It was rough before, but now with the annual pass there's a lot of sources for daily/weekly powerful gear. Plus with New Light, a Light Level of 750 is going to be the floor for everyone.

yeah, its called buying a console

I felt the same way, it literally feels like an offline MMORPG with basic as fuck combat and floating numbers. It's no like you can claim to be playing it for the story cos that's absolute horseshit as well, especially given how they treated the BL1 characters

If you don't have at least a 1080ti you can't play this cartoon at 60fps

Attached: wRfi8e5ZydNgZfN8prfyhL.png (1920x1080, 352K)

I liked control, I also pirated it though but I'll buy it when it comes to steam.

Gib tomboy girlfriend right NOWWWWW

It gets worse

Two of my friends have 2080s and have insane stuttering. The FPS counter lies to you.

>tfw you didn't buy BL3

Attached: image (10).jpg (500x500, 34K)

So why are there so many threads like this? Yea Forums never talks about borderlands

Yea Forums never talks about borderlands because the last one came out in 2012 and this place has been entirely taken over by underages and reddit newfags even more than before since then so now Yea Forums talks about borderlands.
Does that answer your question?

First day on Yea Forums I take it? Lots of companies have people shilling there games here nowadays. When a game is close to release or just released they'll shill it here a lot only for it to disappear from the face of the earth later.

>people Talking about New games is shilling

No wonder why no one talks about games here

Wait a minute, has this manga ended? Who did the guy end up with, the younger or older sister?

I'd rather play destiny 1 on the 360 then play this hot garbage.

Works on my machine fag

It's an AMD sponsored game that seems to run best on Pascal, just like BL2.
It's almost like they did fuck all to the engine, it is very poorly optimized.
Like the Turing performance is pretty awful too.

Jesus fucking Christ, guess I'll just get the console version

>selling your soul to Randy Bobandy

Attached: 1445705213414.png (301x307, 157K)

You're being really naive and disingenuous if you honestly don't think games are shilled here.

Running BL3 right now, tell me Yea Forums? did I fuck up?

Attached: bl3.png (633x542, 40K)

Congrats, you have increased the probability of EGS succeeding.

wait that adds up to .2MB to 2MB

do you not have any willpower

Not surprised

Attached: 1553191803884.png (1914x4402, 1.91M)

>L-look we have B-bbbb-Boederlands 3
Thats nice but it looks like console is the way to go so you don't get used by the obvious botnet. Next year when the Deluxe complete collection is 10$ on steam it better not have all that chinkware shit.

you bought the game so yes

>selling your info to FUCKIN’ UGLY REDS for Memelands of all games
>can’t even play it on high-end specs properly because the DRM

Attached: 8BC45F70-9E9B-43FC-8C80-566B9F0B4790.jpg (542x540, 19K)

Anno 1800 was the only one I was mildly interested in. And I had the opportunity to buy it on Steam before it went exclusive. I had 2 weeks to decide and still ended up not buying. And that's the only thing they have that I even remember the name of because the rest is forgettable.

you have to be 18+ to post on Yea Forums. im not joking. leave

Don't. You'll just tell the publishers that this action is okay since they're still taking your cash at the end of the day

Kill yourself

Do what I do and buy all devs you hate from G2A. I'd rather support Russian credit card fraud than china.

dont devs still get a cut of the pay when the code is redeem on steam?

No. It’s all been shit no one will remember in a year.

Enjoy your Chinese spyware.

>steam
And no they don't.

>tfw literally no games I'm interested in have been taken hostage
Feels good having good taste.

Attached: D9ODJxUwAEgun0.jpg (1199x692, 96K)

Hey, post the full addresses that they are pointing to. Those are AWS EC2 instances and they can be investigated.

Steamchads actually play games instead of watching like braindead zoomers

>buying games day one
>not waiting for the "goty" version with all the fucking dlc
>not waiting for the game to get actually fixed
>not trying before buying
Dark days

>unironically supporting a pedophile
I know you're a fucking retard OP but holy shit nigger what the fuck are you doing?

borderlands 3 is confirmed to have actual spyware so no

>bought Borderlands 3
you never had a soul

Is it true there's a bunch of "muh pronouns" shit in this game? I really don't wanna have to waste 60$ just to buy the transphobe manifesto of FL4K's writer

Why spend $60? Timbo already bought your copy.

>buying a kusoge from 2k on launch date
are you retarded

Okay, but I still don't wanna play it regardless if it has that stuff.

Just play it for less than 2 hours. You can refund it if you haven't played more than 2 hours in the first 14 days of purchase.

No.
There are much better games on the horizon.
I dropped 10$ on wow classic to keep me&my friends busy until then.

Attached: 76709370_p0.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

Saaaaaauuuuuuce

I had the Epic launcher installed for Paragon and Unreal Tournament

Epic has since killed off both.

Attached: 1553790962821.jpg (544x626, 41K)

Anyone have an idea as to when it's gonna be cracked? Want to play, but don't want to give money to Pitchford and 2K, and certainly don't want the spyware.

It's just more of the same from BL2 but with better lighting and no $400 of DLC yet.

you're not fooling anyone Randy

Yes

>BL3 drm is a keylogger that has a 2mbps upload in the background at all times
>Not a spyware
Yeah keep telling yourself that

BASED

you do realize that all US software is US spyware. if you are in the US or live in a FIFVEYES country, chinese spyware is safer for you than US spyware

Attached: 1562041237069.png (407x345, 135K)

Attached: sd.png (353x357, 62K)

Thats the most badass decision you could have made OP! Good on you!

Attached: (JPEG Image, 194 × 259 pixels).jpg (194x259, 11K)

there's absolutely no way this fucker isn't a diddler

After buying Monster Hunter World, I'm never buying another Denuvo game again.
I liked the game, but Denuvo just makes the games run so fucking poorly. I refuse to support that shi, even if I've bought every Borderlands game previously.

Attached: Ernest.png (253x237, 76K)

>one of those top 5 is just people(camwhores) talking about random shit without even the pretext of games

Attached: howhorrifying.jpg (312x350, 72K)

>Steamchads actually play games instead of watching like braindead zoomers

You fucking wish. Steam drones are known for buying games they'll never play.

Attached: disney afternoon steam.jpg (1005x726, 153K)

>giving your money to randy
retards like you are why the industry went to shit

Attached: Lower the drawbridge son dinners ready.webm (640x360, 255K)

It's a futa comic

just google the title

>his son is a fedora type incel
lul

congrats on installing chinese keylogging spyware.

Nah. Was seriously tempted to buy on ps4, but I've got such a backlog of gaems I can afford to wait years if I wanted to

anno 1800, though I got it before it was removed from steam. It's still a uplay game anyway so it's not like it matters too much. Rocket league is going away as well. I can't think of other good games exclusive to it than those.

Outer Wilds is a classic "hidden gem" type of thing if you're into Myst-like adventure games.
Amazing ideas to push the genre forward, but also flawed execution and a huge unneeded gimmick.

>medicore cover shooter

>Borderlands 3
No, no you haven't.

>backlog
how? are you a zoomer whos playing all the post 2005 games he missed?

bad taste old man

Gaymurs have no will power and cave in on every impulse that is given. Lmao !

Attached: hold me.jpg (500x500, 58K)

I have Boarderlands on vita and 360 (my nephew owns that version and forgot it at my house, so I tried it out till I got bored.)

No just poor

It's almost as if not all games cater to your tastes. Crazy right?

You can turn off the useless volumetric fog shit and get like 40 extra fps.

So like human beings in every aspect of life and not just gaming. This is not some special case bullshit, Sherlock.

>speed-run achievements are indicative of time played

Attached: 1552579646763.jpg (626x536, 42K)

For better or worse, Steam has a fuckton of features and/or bloat, so it's expected that it'd use a lot.
The question remains: how the fuck is EGS's skeleton of a launcher using almost as much resources as Steam?

Outer Wilds is pretty amazing.

>Requires constant 2 mbps upload
>Sub 1 mbps upload(.90)
I couldn't even run this game if I wanted to. FUCK INTERNET PROVIDERS HAVING A MONOPOLY AT MIDDLE OF NOWHERE HICKVILLE

Attached: 1568354891621.jpg (527x485, 121K)

Sauce?

Imagine living in a subhuman place where 1 gb internet isn't the norm by now.

You mean America?

>le good goy and his cuck stores
sad

Attached: 2847724624.jpg (480x360, 12K)

It has infinite replayability. Borderlands 1 and 2 are the few games that I always love to come back to every year and just start a new run of. It is insanely addicting to me.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (272x150, 17K)

That's after all the DLC

You have no idea what they have planned for BL3

Fucking love seeing China fuck the Mutts up. The next few decades are going to be great.

Attached: 1548175141600.png (376x309, 127K)

>upvotes are Gabe downvotes are Sweeney
OH NO NO NO HOW BUTTHURT DO YOU HAVE TO BE HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1545500623580.png (978x972, 397K)

>buying borderlands makes you a traitor to your country
Ok I'll bite. This is a bold claim care to defend it?

>Epic is a Chinese company
cool meme guys

It isn't but that won't stop the Burgoid tears, which I enjoy.

You have indeed condemned your soul to the Chink.

I pirated Observation. Actually pretty good shit.

It's making me consider getting the game once it gets to Steam, but at the same time I don't wanna encourage this cuckoldry so I don't know.

Do pirate it though.

what I love is the people who are acting like Epic is evil because Tencent owns a share in their company, and yet probably buy products on a regular basis from companies that use China for production or which Chinese investors also have stakes in.
Its a ridiculous argument but once you cut past all the bullshit the arguments against Epic boil down to people being mad that they can't play certain games on Steam.

Based as fuck. I bought 3 copies because based Randy BTFOs nerds with his underage girl magic tricks

Attached: 1487560592473.jpg (799x1000, 91K)

>encouraging hostage exclusivity, basically software cuckoldry
>giving your money to the Chinaman
>doesn't matter

Wow user, you might be retarded

How come I can't say I like something without autists shit posting that I'm a shill

Most of the idiots on this site see someone say one thing one time, then endlessly parrot it as truth

Attached: 1568434730426.png (820x729, 106K)

Rocket League

Sometimes I want to punch my fucking gf, she is a nagging piece of shit.

Randy is a known criminal and thief. Supporting him is supporting criminal activity. If you support criminals you're against your country's values.

>We got a shitty bundle instead of a remake for Darkwing
Fuck Capcom.

Because the fact that shills shill here has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. So the only people who would still deny it are the actual shills.

steam in this pic is either updating a game or downloading one

>buying digital licenses to play games
You people are fucking stupid anyway.

Congratulations, sheep.
Sold your soul to play a soulless shooter.

Oh it is. Its the same low like people who have to jack off right away when they see a pair of tite on the internet.
Ttt-tthis business tactic and dlc is a scam, bbbut I will find a way to justify to buy the shiny skin for twenty quid. Same shit. Like always.

not exclusive

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1916x598, 227K)

>plays subhumanlands 3
>has soul
pick none

>has anyone played it yet?
I CAN'T START FUCKING THE GAME

It’s borderlands 3 if you were retarded enough to buy it and do all that, then I’m sure you’ll get a good few laughs at the pickle rick gun and the succ quest.

Both of those are fucking real

Bought it on PS4 I can pirate on PC and not even feel bad about it. I supported the devs already by linking my card to Sony’s servers

That’s more than enough for 2 copies

>no sjw shit
then why absolutely all females look like dykes

Is there any way to make a GOOD looter shooter? borderlands 1 was good for what it was, but there was alot of problems with it, my main issue was how doing all the sidemissions could make you go up about 5 levels and easily fuck over the rest of the game because you can only get lower gear than your level and you just 1 shot everything

Less about borderlands on its own and more about fucking over sega, doing tons of illegal shit, loving piss, pocketing 12 mill, and making battleborne

Which he will always be ripe for making fun of for that, even looking at how overwatch is now.

>buying denuvo games

Wait till steam version comes out and has steam VR support.

Nobody uses VR

>Is there any way to make a GOOD looter shooter?

Borderlands and Shadow Warrior 2 should have proven you can't.

>borderlands 1 was good for what it was

No, it was trash and you just have nostalgia for it.

>shadow warrior 2
didnt that game flop really hard?

If it's not on steam I pirate it. I'm not fucking around with a gorillion different advertisment-rammed digital libraries just to play my fucking vidya. If physical was still the go-to for PC games I'd have done away with steam as well.

What's with all the totally organic threads about BL3?

Fuck off, shill.

Attached: fag enabler.jpg (184x184, 12K)

>denuvo makes the game run poorly
do you have any evidence to back up that claim?

>Shadow Warrior 2

Attached: 34587.jpg (640x480, 48K)

I got the super deluxe on ps4 and for some reason I don't have the season pass and bonus content I should have. Whatever happened to just fucking buying a game and then having everything.

where the fuck have you been the last 9-10 years