Monster Hunter Iceborne

Attached: 1563840416209.jpg (1200x900, 874K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c-6PjwZFozI
youtubemultiplier.com/5d7c27c2a7d22-great-jaggi-music-and-great-jaggi-roar.php
youtu.be/GhU7i8n0JSE
youtu.be/s9g4uV38Dy4
youtu.be/Z-Xuys8PWqk
otakumode.com/shop/5d70977779b084136f285202/Capcom-Figure-Builder-Creators-Model-Monster-Hunter-Nergigante?
youtube.com/watch?v=6xHqbZAQ8fs
youtu.be/GDkWH9Jcoyg
youtu.be/sdiPU7EoCts
youtube.com/watch?v=LQvO3EELH-o
youtube.com/watch?v=GDkWH9Jcoyg
youtube.com/watch?v=_7q29sHqRac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's your opinion on Velkhana overall as a flagship monster?

Attached: monster-hunter-deformed-plush-velkhana-598911.1.jpg (1280x1280, 136K)

Play an actual MH game.

Attached: 2019070108460600-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

what is the lore explanation for why all these monsters are still alive after we've killed and eviscerated them?

no

boring design, but great fight

have fun bud. doesn't seem like you are, as you keep posting your shite in MHW threads :(

gameplay is not canon

already played FU. XX was too easy for my taste

>frontier on the chopping block
>bing lobbies are ghost towns
>everyone who isn't still living in their parent's house is playing best MH (world; Iceborne)
>capcom dabbing on "muh unique" model autists with slime maraccas and longclubs
>valshit and gorenigger nowhere in sight
best timeline

Attached: 1558502774056.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

holy based

His face looks a little derpy but I like the fight.

>>bing lobbies are ghost towns
shitposting aside, this hurts because I'm trying to play 4U and XX until PC release of Iceborne and they're like 1-2 pages only for G-rank and dwindling

I'll just pick up Daemon X Machina I guess

Attached: 1542477657406.gif (180x180, 2.66M)

Why do you like shitty default bone/iron weapons?

would you a monster

Attached: 1565419333026.jpg (1280x975, 677K)

how the fuck do i meld mantles? ive been farming rathalos for 2 hours and breaking its back is impossible, someone help please.

Attached: daisoubro.jpg (640x527, 55K)

why do you bite bait?

>Bing lobbies are ghost turns
Man say what you will about 4U, lobbies in the game's early days were comfy, especially before everyone became a CB cunt.

This. Hated the design at first, but now I think it's just alright. Fun fight though.

Which are the best weapons in 3U? Thinking about buying the game. Is SA good?

Celestial Wyverian Prints from the steam machine.

BING

Attached: 1567660513170.jpg (504x532, 29K)

Just fought ruiner nerg before Shara. Is this the end of the story? Are Zinogre and Garuga really after the final boss or is this just a "fight him but he gets away" situation?

I've heard SA has scuffed damage values in water and is pretty good because of it. I'm a devout hammer user in 3U though.

Why the hell is iceborne in 2020 for PC

>sales shit posting got btfo
>number of new mons got btfo
>listfag btfo
>but I have this ONE THING and i'm gonna gnaw at it like savage jho, who's best iteneration is in world
I use exclusively nergigante weapons anyway so...

Attached: 1568322975953m.jpg (1024x964, 122K)

>He doesn't know the pure carnal feeling of domination when you kill a brachydios with a slab of bone then enslaving it's soul to the same weapon making it leak tears of slime and despair
It's a bit like when you run over pheasant but decide to leave it's slattered corpse dangling in the bumper to assert dominace over its kind

I still don't like the design. Just a bit too boring in after all the other Elder Dragons we have.
I kinda wish he wasn't a dragon type monster and instead a large snake or maybe an insecticide or crab type monster.
World is missing some of that kind of variety. Hope 6th gen gets some more skeletons in.

imagine what it feels like to be in his mouth lol

Khezu's for cuddling! And turning its skin into a syringe gun! Seriously if they find a way to butcher this in MH6 then I lost all hope for this series' future.

Attached: MH4-Light_Bowgun_Render_018.png (201x142, 41K)

>>valshit and gorenigger nowhere in sight
Why do you pretend monsters aren't going to eventually return to world or it's eventual sequel?

i have 3 of those, but the only g rank shit i can meld is the rarity 10 bone item and the new wyvern gem, i cant even even meld the mantles ive already gotten from regular hunts

What are some end game Hunting Horns and armor?

Ever since Rockstar fucking proved that idiots (like me) will double buy games if they delay PC releases every publisher does it now.

They might say its because they need to optimize it but thats pure BS since the consoles are pretty much PCs anyway and its not like iceborne has anything new that needs porting.

I want Shagaru Magala, Gore Magala, Fatalis Trio, Astalos and Valphalk in 6th gen!

Attached: 1567937274299.png (904x1253, 932K)

Yes, some monsters you meet postgame while exploring the guiding lands.

I kinda wish they didn't lessen Savage Jho's visual effect over the years.

Attached: MH3U-Savage_Deviljho_Render_001.png (588x510, 423K)

I don't want Khezu to ever return. Such a shitty non-fight.

In 4U's story there's a gore magala that you kill and loot its corpse, then it turns out it was actually alive still and metamorphoses into shagaru magala just to kill you.

Attached: gore magala (2).jpg (1600x1200, 2.1M)

>Can't bring myself to not fashion hunt
Is there any MH game where a full set and weapon from the same monster is great?

Worldfetuses love to eat shit

That doesn't fit his narrative of btfoing the "bibiwa"s. Hating cool or good things to spite others is how you fit in and be based.

>actual MH
>GU

Attached: 1410693150115.png (341x290, 191K)

>frontier on the chopping block

Thankfully COG finally shortened the raviente grind today.

Great Jaggi armor gives attack up medium in almost every game it's in except 4U, just slot in I think 2 or 3 attack decos for attack up L for the whole game, it's also my all time favorite set.

Gonna play FU. Which weapons should I use? Are there any weapons in FU that are straight up bad? Any ones that are super good?

Where to get 2/3 slot decorations
I jumped straight to MR from xeno and all I'm getting is fucking 4 slots and 1 slots

I play both you absolute twat.

Don't bother playing any of the clunky handheld garbage, just stick to IB

Tempered monsters

Great Sword. FU is peak GS time.

Hammer cause that weapon literally never changes

DBs will help you fight monsters until you get a weapon with green sharpness.

Sword and Shield is absolutely terrible

Based caterpillar

GS and Hammer are god tier in FU

Attached: C7cCnbhU8AAykZ2.jpg (984x1271, 207K)

HR ones?

Shameful.

Attached: iceborne_unique weapons.png (1750x1771, 126K)

no uppercut actually hurts

For me, it's Nergigante.

Attached: 97e12fbb361de1e98e8bd2c23247c1e6.jpg (1080x793, 161K)

There's nothing wrong with Khezu once you've played the game for five hours.

Attached: 1312229208958.png (1137x622, 42K)

What are your NEVER EVERs?

Attached: MHGen-Great_Maccao_Render_001[1].png (246x400, 126K)

Red Khezu is an absolutely BASED early game monster in MonHun Stories. Roar lets you scare off shitmobs too. Wouldn't fuck it, though, I just thought that Khezu picture is precious

>Rajang will most likely get the Jho treatment
>Guaranteed to have all 14 beautiful weapons, safe from iron/bone hell
I hate that that's something I have to worry about but whatever.

Attached: 1566579820634.gif (200x190, 838K)

>Fatalis siege as an update
>Nergigante actually helps you out against the monstrosity
>White Fatalis gets in not long after
>you have to fight it alone this time since nerg pisses off out of fear

Attached: fataylz.png (480x272, 107K)

I'll miss you, Pooh.

Attached: alpha male beta male.png (1041x877, 1.31M)

Hammer and GS are king, don't grind for any armors in low and high rank. Before G rank you can just use kut ku set. Seriously, don't spend time grinding before G rank you will hate yourself later.

I've got them from both MR and HR, but HR monsters will never give you level 4 decos so if you're looking for a particular 2 or 3 slot deco then they're probably more worthwhile

>Alatreon appears and bitchslaps white fatalis across the map

She cute

>gun hammer never ever

Attached: 1407089478524.jpg (316x319, 25K)

is sword and board back to elementals or has a nonelemental meme been found yet? (again)

King.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (411x640, 73K)

what a fucking beast

Don't give up hope, hammerbro, hold on a little longer.

Christ, this is worse than I thought
>Nergigante, Deviljho, Velkhana and Shara Ishvalda are the only monsters in the game with all-unique weapons
>All of those monsters with no unique weapons whatsoever

Malfestio, I love that stupid bird. Biggest NEVER EVER is probably Gobul though.

what would he main?

Pretty sure W.Fatalis is top tier power level wise.

Attached: Spritefall.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

>she
user... i'm sorry...

Attached: 1568063521126.jpg (835x123, 23K)

Decorations (except for the ones that are scripted) come from feystones, and each type of feystone has a certain chance of giving you a certain deco (generally 2 and 3 come from rarer ones). MR monsters have a chance of giving you 4 slot decos on top of that, but they follow the same system, with some being a lot rarer than others. T2 and T3 HR tempered investigations are generally your best bet for 2 or 3 slot decos.

> fashion
> wearing uniforms from the same set
Okay user

Malfestio as the invasion monster, just imagine reversed controls out of nowhere while fighting rajang.

on the same page, they refered to namielle as he as well which is botherin me more than it should

Bad times remind you of the good times, friend.

This frontier? MH pseudo-MMO sounds comfy and the UI looks cozy. Too bad it was executed so horribly.

Gunlance

Senpai thats referring to the huntsman.

IT'S BORING, HE DOES FUCK ALL AND DON'T FORGET THE SILENCE BECAUSE HEHE SO COOL NO MUSIC XDddD

What am I looking at? People keep posting this but white fatty could basically always one shot, am I missing something?

Attached: 606065532d5aedbca0b7c136a9edfe93744958f285bde4a60631e0b0c84c4b9b.jpg (1280x1707, 501K)

>Alatreon basks in his own glory after the triumph, only to be cut off short
>Ala is effortlessly blown away by just the sheer power of the true God's presence alone
>bells breaking, drums pounding, storms brewing, it's him
>The Legend is here

Attached: 1a00e9bbc68a2fc0a5ffa185668df7b7.jpg (445x340, 22K)

Frontier is unironically fun. It's basically a curazy MH. Though I've started recently and they've cut the grind by a lot.

Attached: caught in the web.webm (920x518, 2.92M)

HEY

It's okay Chammy we know you're in the new world but just cheering us on while invisible.

Nerg definitely wants to fuck.
Did you guys see the look it gave your hunter when before it flew off?
Could he have made it more obvious?

The hunter is gone. Evaporated.

You gets disintegrated instead of just carting. There's a bunch of other unique death animations, like when you get hit twice by zenith thunder attack your character enter cardiac arrest.

Attached: Hunter's Road White Fatalis.webm (720x405, 2.92M)

It's pretty cool, design really grew on me after fighting it

When they bring Great Jaggi back it should be as an invader monster that has a turf war with everything in the game

All those hundreds of monsters you've killed? Canonically you've only killed about a dozen. The hunter's guild works as an animal rights group that prioritizes the balance of nature and shit. Poachers are killed on sight.

Who does everyone hate Nergigante? He’s a pretty cool looking monster.

I would have preferred the old griffin design but it's growing on me.

I make the joke to my friend all the time that G. Jaggi will get some epic introduction into World because he's my favorite mon with the best music and he just calls me retard and gets mad
youtu.be/c-6PjwZFozI

>Even at MR14 most SOS assigned quests are Viper Tobi and Nightshade Paolumu

Are people getting walled this early?

Oh hah, thought he had carted or something during the flash. Are you just gone after that, no carting or anything? Did they fail the quest?

Maybe it's because "Namielle" is just a name they gave to the creature who has no feminine traits at all

>level 6 wild spire
>no gold rathian in sight
is there a way I can make it more likely to spawn or what

elememetal is back

Where did the Khezu touch you, user?

Attached: 1499281453269.png (1180x1176, 907K)

How the fuck do I beat Blackveil Vaal Hazaak, Eff. Resistence doesn't stop the puddles chunking my HP and it has obscene amounts of HP.

It's literally the worse designed monster and honestly making me want to drop Iceborne.

Most people don't bring antidotes and get annihilated by the venom. Nightshade Pao is just fucking annoying.

Play a ranged weapon

Stop getting hit.

nowhere, because he can't even land an attack of out his staggering pool of 3 total moves

"URUUU HUH UHU HUH UH"

don't worry brother he will in mh6

Play a mobile weapon that can easily avoid the spots. Or, use insect glaive to hop over everything.

Nah, it stills count as a single cart. G rank white fatalis can only be fough every 10 stages of the Hunter's Road, which is basically an endless arena where you fight random monsters and buy supplies between each rounds. Each hunters has its own 3 carts so you losing has no effects on the overall quest.

Attached: aaaaah.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

>Looking for Acid Glav SOS to try and make the grind less boring
>Two whole pages of assigned quests
>no optionals or investigations
I dunno, they must be

He better be, I believe.

Attached: G Jaggi Blademaster.png (535x492, 518K)

Am I the only person that didn't have that much trouble with Nightshade? Literally just pack flash pods and give your palico the flashbug cage and now he's just a regular Paolumu.

I wish I could draw

the top tier weapons in FU are;
GS
Hammer
HBG

Don't bother with anything else

You did upgrade your handicraft charm right?

Attached: EEX-tQWXkAAXHI-.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Such a great lad.

Attached: cf74f9b8d1d9e85fb0e7eba3fdeb70822043ac44fed8a1330baef7742d933d08.png (163x185, 22K)

>Tempered MR Luna

Attached: 1477188163946.gif (410x231, 1.93M)

What's a great hammer set for Iceborne? I need a hammer set to invest in.

Retards HATE making counter sets and are too stupid to bring energy drinks to because there hasn't been a monster that can fuck you with sleep has hard as nightshade does since great baggi

I never did all the HR optional quests so I’m fucked. I’ll never have the time to go back and upgrade.

Yeah, I'll wear full sets with a cohesive design behind them while you wear your special snowflake glorified clownsuit.

Is Frostcraft Longsword a meme? Annyone using it?

cause he's a fucking mariesue

From the moment i met him to this day Glavenus has been nothing but a complete NIGGER!
He hits me when an other monster is down, he triggers my traps, he roars when i'm about to heal, he wakes up my monsters. I leave to pursue a fleeing Rathalos and he follows me to the other side of the map. Everytime this faglord shows up i know he's going to do some shit.
One time he was passing by just walking, not attacking me so i go for a quick sharpen. Fucker does a little roar to interrupt me and keeps walking.

Attached: What did you say about me you little bitch.png (288x297, 93K)

No one except like one really vocal autist does, though. It's nice to have an ED who literally casts fist instead of breath beam bullshit.
Eh. People just aren't as far as the average Yea Forums user, this has been brought up in threads before. People are normies. Barioth still has SoS's all day and he's like what 4 mons in?

Attached: capcom-figure-builder-creators-model-monster-hunter-world-ruiner-606651.1.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Attached: skyscraper.png (330x180, 31K)

youtubemultiplier.com/5d7c27c2a7d22-great-jaggi-music-and-great-jaggi-roar.php

It's synergizes with the both iai stance attacks very well

I beat him with Dual blades, but fuck me it took me almost the whole 50 mins and I was constantly under head smashing his chest.

I honestly always know the nerg bitching is you and you alone user

because you can't fucking spell Mary Sue.

Attached: 1568045893719m.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

Fucking same. Most investigations are ass, I don't think many people have made it to even F.Anja yet

DLC STREAM WHEN

Attached: 1B14D7FE-E670-475A-AFD6-D7DB079B1E00.gif (540x603, 1.66M)

go fuck yourself i fucking HATE negroshitniggergante too

calm down mariesue user

How?

Boy I am sure glad I wasted time making the Zinogre set only to find out Latent Power fucking sucks. Such a fucking shame because it looks really cool.

1 bong 30 bings

Fuck this hurts to look at, I'm scared to say this will be fixed in MH6 because I was so sure it would be fixed in Iceborne. Making cool weapons is literally half the reason to play MH.

You're the vocal autist.

Did they somehow manage to make it worse? Tell me.

Wear what you think looks cool, who the fuck cares about the stats, you aren't a TAutist

>search SOS
>can't find anything
>post something and sos
>people come tripping fucking over to get in
Do people just sit there refreshing instead of just posting the shit themselves and sosing?

never been in a MHW lobby before?
>6 retards all waiting by the quest counter
>post a quest
>all of them spring to life to try and join your quest

Half mooned into the beam for longer than needed
didn't even dodge

common sense would have fixed this.

Proc it with bombs dingleberry.

>velkhana hammer
>unique

It's an iron reskin. Just look at the one on the hunters back and the one in the image to the right. Same handle, same many faced hammer head.
There's probably more on that list listed as unique but not actually unique.

Attached: hammer.png (1360x768, 1.13M)

Brachy is the most unfun fight in any of these games, and he's the worst he's ever been in Iceborne. How the fuck is this balanced or fun? There's no openings to attack, he attacks so randomly it seems, and every time you get behind him and swing your weapon he just WHOOP swings around behind you like a ballerina and punches you with his green faggot slime

How much damage do you need to take for LP7 to activate?

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POST

oh fuck oh fuck I want this figure, looks so much better than the teeny statue they sent with deluxe editions

I was all hyped up to fight MR Odie after hearing how much tougher he was, and...eh. He still can't really hit you.
Maybe it's because I've just fought him so much in HR. I've fought Odagaron so many times that if I saw him on the street irl I'm confident I could kick his ass.

The system is kind of fucked compared to before. Basically you get a table of 5 adjacent sessions that are hooked to the one you're in, and you're always going to be searching those 5 sessions for quests until you matchmake or start a new session to get another set of sessions to search.

Anyone got a link to the Rajang gameplay ?

Brainlets don't realize that he's a vulture. Just munches on EDs that are either dying or weaker than him in a skirmish. Nigger just straight up runs away from a 2v1, because he knows he can't win.

The buff doesn't even last long enough to warrant wasting time bombing yourself.

Hi

Ahtal ka from gu
Basically a perfect set for lbg that also comes from bug if you've got the gems and a decent charms

>tfw HH user
>all the worthwhile postgame Iceborne horns have unique models
Thank you Jesus

Attached: 1564293511542.png (776x603, 594K)

Why the fuck would they do that?

Why are you incapable of looking yourself?
They removed the need to count to 10 to activate a skill and still people can't figure out what's good.

It happened after the PC release went out.

Now try ebony odo and weep.

ehhh I see what you mean, but that's a cool-ass hammer. If all the reskin weapons looked like that, I wouldn't mind at all.

You sure? because if you specifically filter for say investigations or optional quests way more missions pop up than there were when you didn't filter.

This change is deliberate to make people join sessions instead of just SOSing, but it'll take some time before people learn.

Latent Power (level 7) activates after taking 150 damage or after 270 seconds. The effect lasts for 120 seconds.

I can cobble together a set probably but I want advice, hence why I'm asking.
Asking for opinions from others isn't a bad thing to do.

Christ, this is ridiculous.
I'm worried all Rajang weapons are just going to be boned

Ebony Odo can't hit you either.

youtu.be/GhU7i8n0JSE

youtu.be/s9g4uV38Dy4

youtu.be/Z-Xuys8PWqk

Latent power is unironically pretty good with longer hunts in MR and also because max might/agitators already got nerfed in iceborne.

Wow, so by "Easier to activate" it just means the threshold for both are lowered by 10%? That's fucked.

Try searching for an SOS and backing out repeatedly. You'll see the same set of quests cycle in and out as you search.

They won't learn because sos is just better in general and easier to find exactly what you want. People will always take the path of least resistance.

He's in

Attached: 1558781639588.gif (500x500, 352K)

Is Narga's armor set good for a Gunner (just to get through IB)?

Crit Eye 7 + Attack 4 + WE 3 still gets you 95% affinity.

I hope so. I like Odie.

>Amazing set bonus
>Evade window
>Decent defence
Yeah it's pretty good, lasted me up until past the final boss

Is Monster Hunter Stories any good?

Thank you

anyone got a countdown to the stream?

In MR what's the difference between wearing fashion sets with a couple of slotted in skills vs meta builds? Like 3 minute difference in hunts?

more like 20 minutes

>join an online session
>player list barely has more than a few people
uh why does this keep happening?

Christ, really?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SAVE ME ODOOOOO

Attached: 1550965477874.png (1920x1080, 3.51M)

Whats a good weapon and set to farm for SnS?

why does he look smaller

will world newcomers with no unique weapons ever get some?
like I want to see what kind of weapons girros or xeno would have
shits sad

>join an online session
Found your problem. Nobody actually uses that shit.

So is Jho confirmed for strongest brute wyvern and strongest not elder dragon in general?

>that palico tooting

What the fuck do people use?

Mom look! I posted it again!

Of fucking course

>Mfw doing a Tempered coral pukei/Paolumu investigation
>Some guy carts because he fought the Pukei alone while everyone else was fighting the Paolumu
>Fucking scrub
>Same guy faints to Pukei later on
>Fucking scrub
>Mere seconds later I get hit by Pukeis piss blast and cart

Oh no no no no

Attached: 1566279814357.jpg (540x473, 66K)

Except rajang

could jho beat ukanlos and akantor?

rajang, akantor, ukanlos

Savage probably could. Normal Jho would job like a cuck, Akantor is a fucking mega tank

For a kiddie game? Sure

Depends how well you hunt more than anything, but meta sets, especially elemental, are pretty damn strong compared to the alternatives right now
That being said I've been online with people doing hunts and we're all wearing pretty poor gear in terms of DPS skills but still getting pretty fast clears

Akantor and Ukanlos seem above even Rajang and Jho.

Alpha or beta?

>Make one of the best final bosses in the series
>Just use it to aggressively shill a lackluster elder dragon
Gee I don't know

ahtal in her mech is the strongest non elder dragon

Easy back breaking for any Flying Wyvern: Mount it, move to its back, don't stab it. Just brace until it moves to slam its back against the wall, then move off, then back on when it's safe. Rinse and repeat. 3 back-bashes into a wall guaranteed they'll break their own backs.

Works every time.

As far as I'm concerned they are too, I agree. But Furious and Savage are ED tier, it's just they can be easily classified.

Beta, the added skills on alpha are absolutely trash and not worth losing slots for

I don't mind building big numbers sets for post game content but I quite like making armor sets along the main path of the game and wearing them as long as I can, I was in HR Tobi gear all the way up until AT's started dropping and then made the grug sets for ATs

I'd say they're all equal until we see Variant Akantor and Ukanlos

This gives me hope for a MR Xeno'Jiiva variant as one of the DLCs.
I can get Kulve not having unique designs because she's gacha shit, but final boss, sapphire star Xeno having 0 unique designs against Nerg, Velkhana and Shara's 14 is preposterous

Attached: j22hiyjoucj11.jpg (1200x1350, 258K)

Crit Element and True Crit Element worth it?

Gotcha, thanks

Do you count Frontier or not

Attached: black rathian.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Brach has always been a super easy fight and in world it requires half of the attention to detail that you already barely needed to fight him in other games.
Youre just fucking bad

That’s 95% affinity on the weak spots after the part is weakened and 75 on the weak spot without weakened. It’s harder to hit weak spots for many iceborne monsters that are much faster with elusive weak spot. Your weapon might not start with low affinity in the first place. Max latent power is maybe over killed and not worth it but around 3 points is pretty good to bind the gap. 10% affinity for each point is very efficient and it give stamina boost too. Of course, if your weapon can utilize nerfed max might then max might is still better

why r you getting so many (you)s? i never get yous :(

I doubt anybody actually hates Nergigante, it's more to do with how hard it gets played up when the actual fight isn't anything remarkable outside side content like ATs. Also it's tied to one of the worst mechanics introduced into Monster Hunter, elderseal.

>this gives me hope
You're something else user. If anything, this just makes me worried that none of the DLC monsters will have unique shit.

O MY RUBBER SPIKES

Why was she so fucking angry?

Attached: 76640344_p0.jpg (1680x1094, 458K)

>Mech gets take apart by a couple of assholes with pickaxes
>Thinking it would stand a chance against a pissed off jho or jang
ShiggyDiggy

Depends on his hunger since Jho is an unironic Satsui no Hado user.

>Coldsteel is the reason poison was gutted against Kushala
Thanks for reminding me, another reason to hate it

Well luckily most of the skills on mid-game sets aren't actually that great anyway, so you'll be carried more by the decorations you have
When your weapons aren't even fully upgraded hunts will take time no matter what set you have on
Ultimately the best thing to do is have fun and not get bogged down in the meta mindset the whole way through. I could never understand people using drachen deep into Iceborne's story, I ditched that shit as soon as possible

take it (you) slut

If Jho got all 14 weapoms Rajang having none would cause a shitstorm never seen before

>she

People were drawing him as a naked little girl and he clearly wasn't happy about it

Jesus lmao

Make better post newfag

should I do it bros

Attached: Capture2.png (925x739, 795K)

The list should probably have a unique mark for the weapons that don't exist at all. Makes it more legit I guess.

Basically everyone is now shitting on them and yelling any way they can at capcom about this now so hoping they realize they gotta put effort in for mh6. Having everything they actually did work on as a base is good but it’s still far from perfect.

I avoided ever using Drachen, I used mostly Teo stuff and some Kush for focus post game, I always hated falling into a meta slave trap so I try to make what's almost best instead of top tier, also whichever looks the best too if I can

Another pre-world style monhun game

Where was she in iceborne?

Attached: 67155347_p0.png (695x1027, 797K)

Does anyone know what I have to fight to get the parts to begin augmenting weapons for Healing in iceborne?

Attached: 1541245624713.jpg (1116x1728, 753K)

>shitty mantis in a rock mech
>against an angry monkey that regularly throws giant fuck huge boulders even before powering up
Rajang would just throw the mech and then eat the mantis.

Trow the ground Ă  6:46 on the third video, nice. I hope it still has the real throw like in 4gen.

hunters are fucking broken and gameplay is not a good indicator of monster strength
like how the fuck can one guy with a big sword kill a dalamadur

Absolutely hated it. My initial reaction was "Oh look, Ice Daora", and the fight confirmed it. Just another annoying, flying 90% of the time cunt of a monster. But at least Daora makes good armor, Velk doesn't make good fucking anything. A waste of time.

>make two super cool and fun monsters
>armor sets look amazing and have some alright skills
>completely shaft them in the weapon department
Why?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 272K)

He's so slow and quiet now. His roar isn't scary like before neither.

You'd have to get a pre-4th gen monhun because almost everything in World is just an extension of systems created for 4th gen.

I've honestly never hated on anybody doing absolutely what they want with disposable income. It's one of life's few pleasures.
If it's not disposable or gonna set you back, no.

Because Capcom already knows no one will ever use them. You'll have them for like two hunts then you'll move on.

Akantor would absolutely rip jho, savage or not, a new one.

The ice walls are terrible in certain areas but overall it’s alright.

>slow
Nigga please.

Attached: 6l5kzk8s1pr21.jpg (1077x525, 43K)

No triple blanka ball, rip

>beotedious
>cool
He's the best piscene but only in the sense that they're all shit.

Velkhana barely leaves the ground, what the hell are you talking about?

unironically saving it for tempered

Saving that for SSJ2 Rajang, or possibly Tempered.

Or they'll sneak in Furious Rajang.

pity (you)

A-anyone?

Attached: 1537591917771.jpg (981x552, 569K)

Why does no one like namielle? She was a great bossfight.

Guiding Lands. Everything is there.

I can second this

Gud

Get it

Ignore him, seriously.

Attached: sluuuuuuurp.webm (512x288, 2.67M)

Should i buy this game on PC or PS4?

Attached: 231231.jpg (306x306, 24K)

Everyone likes Namielle. There's just no reason to fight Nami.

Is the namielle longsword good?

I know that, but what monsters, specifically, do I need to kill to get them? I've already got the mine/pile materials, but I haven't found the monsters that drop the items required. So what are the monsters?

Attached: 1549458327132.png (828x1169, 1.49M)

monki is too powerful...

Did we watch the same video? He's twice faster than his past counterpart

Probably bait since this is the 7th time

Attached: 1526947487062.jpg (500x703, 29K)

Literally every post I've seen about Nami heaps praise on it you stupid faggot.

>that image
I don't really like thinking about the reality of what we're doing, once I was killing a Narga and I was charging a GS swing on it's head as it just stared at me, panting and tired and in my head I thought "I wonder if monsters ever think that this is it, that they're gonna die now" and I got a little bit sad.
Then I dropped my sword on his fucking skull.

PC. It runs like shit on the PS4 with terrible textures too. Plus, you have surprisingly healthy mod support.

PC runs the game better and has mods but PS4 has the expansion early but that'll be irrelevant by time you even get there

Sure, but I prefer how they worked in 4th gen.

The armor has crit draw on top of another crit draw-like skill that makes the first attack of your combo stronger. Put some focus jewel and it's GOAT for GS users. Also, it fights nothing like Kushala.

Namielle armor is the best in the game for elemental SnS and Dual Blades. Elemental Acceleration is stupid easy to activate and the +15 element is superior to critical element.

I've been complaining about BONED weapons since day 1, but this does put the workload in perspective
however, it looks worse than it actually is since there's no distinction between a monster just not having a weapon in a given category and not having a unique model
how long do you figure it takes an assets team to produce a single unique model, accounting for concept art?

hopefully they can streamline the process with MH6 since most of their assets are ready to be reused just like previous generations. third time's the charm right?

Attached: 1562744098400.png (330x470, 130K)

Eh. Akantor is more muscle, more jaw and more dragon, and fucking spikes everywhere as a defense. Jho will die just as Gravios did.

Yeah that's nice and all but 4th gen was the death of old monhun. It killed it and people pretending it's classic style are idiots.

PC, consoles have crap framerates unless you're using the PS4 pro or Xbonx, and even then the loading times are abysmal
On the downside, PC will always be behind on content because of Capcom's decision making, so you basically have to pick your poison
No matter what you get it on the game's still fucking great though

>this is confirmed a HE
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

RYOZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1566426381938.jpg (1172x1124, 611K)

Everything flamboyant in nature is male. Get used to it bruh. Women are plain, dull, and boring looking in nature. Humans are the only ones that have gone in the opposite direction.

If you can't see the materials it means you haven't levelled your regions up enough, so you've still got a ways to go

PC if you want better performance but PS4 is pretty good too. It's a far cry from when it first launched. I'm using the basic PS4 and I can actually fight shit in the Ancient Forest without having my framerate tank at all.

jho can get beaten up by a garuga, the most he could do is tickle aka/uka and maybe they'd just give up and go back underground
they're multiple times the mass of jho so even if it was a savage jho, I'd place my bet on the big boys

Do you have the uragaan one where he spins in place, creating a vacuum sucking in the players into a grinder of death?

The one we fight in the story is male, in most cases elders still need to bone to reproduce, right? There are probably female nami's

yeah he is. Though not in frontier.

The new final boss is the epitome of Capcom’s lack of talent - rather than making a cool monster with different types of attacks and tells, he literally does the exact same beam shit over and over and over and is only difficult because of random environmental bullshit like the sand. Why the fuck is it so hard for them to make a monster that feels challenging rather than cheap?

the issue is that SOS only queries a certain number of possible hunts before giving up, and the ORDER is the same, which is why you see the same ones each time.

What fucking level does this stupid upgrade need then? I've gotten to level 6. Does it go higher than that?

I never said it was classic, but I'd be fine with another classic game too even though I personally prefer 4th gen.

What ? I flies like 10% of the hunt and even there, it is punishable after any moves with clear opening. I think you're just bad user.

link? I want one

Because MH endboss fights are always some huge lumbering piece of shit, and are spectacle time wasters, never fun fights.

Atleast Guilding Lands brought back turn lobbies, which are much comfier. You can see them if you switch to japan region.

Attached: 145304744369022.jpg (328x489, 34K)

Really good fight, better than Nergigante in many regards. The random ice clouds can be frustrating tho.

Unfortunately I haven't. I'd have to capture it. I do have the narga one shot though, hang on.

Man people like you are so damn annoying.

>confirm Nami is a guy
>give huntresses the better armor
lol

otakumode.com/shop/5d70977779b084136f285202/Capcom-Figure-Builder-Creators-Model-Monster-Hunter-Nergigante?
I used the free premium trial on this site to get that price + free shipping, everywhere else is like $65 shipping to the US and since it's a preorder you can't really use your own proxy atm

Nergigante has no connection to Elderseal, that’s something complete unrelated.

Where is the streaming

Nerg is cute and perfect.
Please stop hating on him just because he's active.

Attached: Dvvh5NaVAAIRHtH.jpg (937x2048, 333K)

That was a shit move to be honest, too long.

How to fix Shara Ishvalda:

>Give phase 2 the same moves it has in phase 1, but make them faster

I loved the moveset in phase 1, when it goes underground mimicking a spider. Ironically enough, it's the phase in which it's more "active", despite being just a bunch of rocks.

Doesn't he only do that as Furious Rajang?

Attached: 1466518905594.png (310x376, 110K)

its a g rank normal move too

>start Nerg hunt
>he's rolling around on the floor scratching his back like a puppy
>THIS is natures equalizer
huh

ukanlos/akantor would tear apart jho, like that gravios

Frontier ended up making its own version of the Fatalis, they are absolutely supposed to be top tiers given how theatrical they are.

Attached: teleports behind you.webm (768x432, 2.93M)

Beginner here. Am i supposed to solo the game or coop it with strangers?
Also i'd appreciate any tips

Attached: 1479910287392.png (296x375, 144K)

Attached: Nergipupper.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

They just want something to bitch about when it comes to Nerg.
Shara, Nerg, Vaal, and Xeno weapons all have elderseal on it.

forgotten

Attached: CIFPbS0WUAA6oSO.jpg (600x839, 60K)

rajang is going to job hard in turf wars and there will be so much seething it will make bazelgeuse look like a joke

So whats a good LBG to aim for?

Bows are far to reliant on Power coatings and monsters seem to have far too much HP anymore.

I swear the Handler or somebody even compares him to a dog in some of the Iceborne dialogue.

Bibiwa please stop

Solo story, co-op grinding and optionals is the patrician's way.

You're not supposed to do anything, you have fun, if you want to solo then you do that, if you want to play with friends or strangers, do whatever you want. Don't focus on armor too much in low rank, pay attention to skills that matter for your weapon when you hit high rank however, only go full autism meta for AT monsters though or you will ruin the game for yourself.

They'll just make it fuck up apexes and tie with other invaders and elders like they did with savage jho

game is great both ways. Try out all the weapons in the training area but be aware there are a ton of combos and moves that aren't listed, so some of the more complicated weapons necessitate some time using them and/or youtube videos.
Hammer is a bueno starting weapon since it's simple and satisfying.
>hold r2 and press circle to imbue your hammer with POWER
>different charge levels of r2 have different moves/followups

You can play either way, the game can be either harder or easier in multiplayer depending on who you're playing with. Everything is designed to be completed just fine solo though

Normal: Shara

Spread: Beo

Pierce: Narga

They aren't the top in terms of damage but they're close while still bringing in a lot of LBG utility.

Gore is more of a "mary-sue" then Nerg. He gets a gameplay element all to himself and even gets to go through a pokemon style evolution.
Nerg haters are all 4U babs who are mad the spotlight got taken away from their bipolar daddy

He is somehow cute and cool at the same time, I like Nerg a lot.

content roadmap???????????????

We find out the roadmap details in a stream tomorrow

Yes. This is merely Showa Era Nergigante, it gets more edgy in the Heisei Era.

What about the baby monsters left alone?
Mommy was going to hunt for some food, but it's getting late now....

5 minutes Ă— 5

25 minutes.

Didnt throw a giant ass rock either

>your greatest ally in rotten vale fights are Girros
>always paralyzes monsters at a higher rate than status weapons
>barely attacks you as they keep paralyzing the monster
Girros gang are truly chads in the end

Attached: 1567483032270.gif (800x520, 350K)

Thanks. Shipping must take another 3-4 weeks on top of the December date. That's a shame.

>that one concept art of a baby Barioth litter in the nest
A-are we the baddies?

If you guys say people like namielle, why don't I get anyone for my quest? If I do velkhana I get 3 people in a fucking second.

Attached: 71159878_p0.png (1043x1191, 1.54M)

Japanese faggots are the only ones playing Iceborne on PS4. (AKA forced to play with players who royally suck)

Why the fuck is the online so shit still?

I know, I’m just trying to combat misinformation because Elderseal being Nergigante’s thing was something you-know-who spammed while calling him Nerg-Sue, and no one wants anything that autist says catching on.

I disliked him at first but him and his theme grew on me really well
This scene was kino and reminded me of another good flagship
youtube.com/watch?v=6xHqbZAQ8fs

Attached: velkhino.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

Stream soon
youtu.be/GDkWH9Jcoyg

But it leveled up the ground, that's cool.

>Am I supposed to solo the game or coop it
It's up to you.

>Any tips
A hunter learns by hunting.

Awful fucking design.
Good music.
Okay enough fight.

Is raw still king for Hammer/GS? I've been charging through just upgrading my Blos Shatterer.

Same reason people never used to join Vaal quests in HR, Nerg weapons and armour had a lot more utility so people always flocked to those quests instead

So I wasn't the only one. I usually hate hamfisted story, but they mimicked this scene very well. They should do this as an intro standard for flagship monsters from now on

Attached: 1547487289840.gif (300x208, 1.41M)

It’s evolution, baby.

Just an FYI, lobbies will come back when everyone's at Guilding Lands. Turn rooms are making a comeback in the form of 4 players having maxed out a certain region and cycle between. /mhg/ is doing it

I love my wife Amatsu!

Attached: 1558635641382.jpg (1365x2042, 604K)

nah only do it if it makes sense
like I can't a imagine a tardrex-like flagship doing that

But NAMI longsword looks cool...

I love how whenever you knock down odogaron the girros gang literally all jumps on him and starts going to town. I like to believe if they could speak they would be shouting "GIRROS GANG GIRROS GANG GETIM BOYS"

Wait what?
I thought it was tomorrow

All the nami gear looks good for female characters at least, but the plebs will never understand

Also adding that the design is alright but they really should've gone for the whole bird dragon aesthetic more

Attached: Vehlkana concept.png (680x533, 623K)

I prefere monsters with just brute force and physical attacks, I hate these special effects portifolio monsters.

today is tomorrow

probably because Japan is one day ahead of (most of) us

I meant new flagships from now on, not recurring ones unless its Shagaru

It's great that Amatsu and Ceadeus have a new imouto Namielle

Rajang again?

I never remember that next day timezones exist

This is pretty misleading, not every monster has a weapon in every category. There should be a third color for that.
I'm a PCfag so if IB changed that I don't know

Where the hell does this delusion come from? Neither Gore nor Shagaru have been relevant in the last five years.

Its armor and weapons are both viable, and this thing barely flies, what the fuck are you on about?

I think they are showing the dlc roadmap

Does anyone know if Capcom ever plan to make normal armors work as layered armor?

That Death Garon armor is insane, but the skills don't interest me.

Great, now I can't stop imagining them sounding like Sicilian mobsters

Gore and Shagaru is pretty relevant since their skeleton is used for Nerg, Xeno, and Shara
It ain't called the "Gore skeleton" for no reason

Out of the loop here, the what?

Good, fuck furfaggots

>4:33 of second vid
>OOK OOK
kinda cute

No, stop asking and either wait for PC or have fun with limited layered sets
Or stop being a fag and just play Fashion Hunter

banbaro should get some. he is almost mascot tier in IB since he invades everywhere and has sick armor.

I can't possibly see a reason why not.

Most animals with lights and pretty colors are male. They have those lights and colors to attract females. Most common animal that does it is birds.

They are going to show the free dlc for Iceborne (afaik)

Yeah, me neither, but they aren't doing it. If they were they would've said so by now, but Ryozo is still completely silent.

Tigrex is way more annoying, brachy just styled on you

>Frontier ended up making its own version of the Fatalis, they are absolutely supposed to be top tiers given how theatrical they are.
yeah, but the big cheese of frontier is that abomination disufiroa.

He's great and i don't mind all the Nerg fanservice because regardless of popularity the next flagship will steal his special treatment

Attached: 74076862_p10.jpg (1462x1365, 476K)

Anybody have a link to those solid gold rath statues?

That's like saying Kushala's relevant to Tri despite it never showing up in the game but Alatreon using the skeleton. There's only a handful of elders with a skeleton unique to them alone.

The DLC roadmap, probably how many updates they have planned, around which aproximate date they will be released and such and such, dont expect huge reveals, they probably want to keep the monsters a secret until dys before the update

How exactly can they top a literal ED filter? IB turned his status into an important factor in the ecosystem

I just think it's such over the top bullshit but not just quite over the top enough for MHW.

Attached: MHXR-Morudomunto_Artwork_001.jpg (1000x603, 132K)

That looks fucking amazing.

Did they do this for the base game? Are they just gonna blow their load this early? I hope Gore/Shagaru and another collab monster is on the list

does aquatic/polar mobility 2 and 3 increase evade window overall or just when youre in snow/water?

It's Monster Hunter. They can rewrite the ecosystem as they please and they've done so before.

Attached: 1565407038281.png (800x571, 357K)

They managed to top a literal walking disease so they'll find a way.

Attached: 64792178_p9.jpg (2239x1492, 519K)

Damn it feels good to be a nergifag. We have the best weapons, best ARMOR, best monster and the best fight in the game.

Attached: 66608077_p0.jpg (972x1350, 789K)

t.never fought white fatty in the 2 gen games
you're either in or out, if you get hit then you deserved it.

The stare down he does before the real fight against him begins is fucking great

>Spoiler
Nerg got 3rd in the last popularity poll though, he's pretty well even for a flagship.

No they didn't, though I like it more this way

Valstrax might be more reasonable. Maybe.

Bows dish out sp much damage that non-tempered fights end long before you run out - and even if you do run out just fast travel/farcast to camp

What's the best LS to get to endgame and eventually get the Zinogre one?

Use a fire weapon and it cuts off his effluvia nonsense

>want 50 guild cards for trophy.
>send my card to people atter quests
>no one ever sends them back

Give me your cards you stupid faggots, still need 29 more.

Pretty good overall besides the weaponized ledges and that one move that’s like teo’s old mini nova but faster

>Nerg comes back in MH6 to shit on the new flagship
Is it possible?

Frenzied Nergigante when?

Attached: 1457788016404.jpg (1000x750, 209K)

>first Velkhana encounter
>reach the damage cap through slinging him into a wall
>WHIRRRRRRRR
>controller vibrating like an earthquake
>screen freezes
It took a good 8 seconds for the cutscene to start, thought my game crashed.

Attached: 1564585294688.png (797x448, 615K)

For me, it's Shara Ishvalda's base camp theme
youtu.be/sdiPU7EoCts

I guess your game froze

Attached: 1557944301310.jpg (600x600, 35K)

the new flagship will be a elder dragon eating elder dragon eater elder dragon

Just ask for them. It's annoying getting guild cards from randos who haven't even joined you in a hunt yet. There's a chat line for a reason.

Anybody? From the tgs stream yesterday, the solid gold ian for like 30k?

>game is unplayable without earplugs
Stop buying this shit

I'm pretty sure this dude is near its level.

Attached: duremudia.png (952x744, 768K)

There's even an option now to auto-send your guild card after you receive one, and yet no one has it turned on

Maybe but he'll probably show up in post-game only instead of playing a big role in the story like he did in Vanilla World and IB.

>possible but pretty unlikely
Valstrax
Gammoth
Nakarkos
Akantor/Ukanlos
Seltas Queen
Nerscylla
Alatreon
>True Never Ever
Every single Leviathan
Dalamadur/Shah Dalamadur
Amatsu
Najarla
Hellblade Glav
Dire Miralis
Jhen/Dah'ren Mohran

Death Garon chest Beta is a pretty solid piece that you can mix with Death Stetch layered for a nice look.

Suck my cock you little sissy fucking nigger need a fucking diaper? STOP PISSING AND SHITTING YOUR PANTS YOU FUCKING CHILD

ok this is epic

I thought tgaf too after my cat threw a bomb at it, took so long for it to load.

But if you're wearing earplugs then how are you going to listen to the great soundtrack?

>best weapons
Nerg's gunlance a shit
a SHIT

I've just realized Nergigante is basically MH's Batman.

They're about to start in 3 minutes

Just roll through roars

>hellblade never ever
literally just glav with explosions
easy dlc filler

>both rath gunlances are the best
Where is the w6 gunlance?

Theres a link to the stream?

Nah. Weeb Glavenus is better anyway.

>always hunt and capture and then arena monsters solo first time
anyone else

Attached: BLOOD.png (703x1080, 839K)

isn't frontier gonna shut down soon?

Gypceros and Peco

Yes

Yeah, but since the grind has reduced, you can sort of experience a lot of the game before it shuts down

In December, i believe

>using shells that aren't normal

Attached: popuko frickin' hilar.png (349x461, 37K)

Thanks user

>stream starts
>it's another goddamn Japanese variety show
Here we go

Attached: 1494036847376.gif (400x472, 1.92M)

HAI

Same. Always loved arena fights and i miss the hunting school from FU.

Which weapons do you think they main?

Attached: chrome_2019-09-14_02-01-03.png (681x232, 270K)

26 december for the taiwanese server. On the plus side, it's free to play and they've made raviente weapons relatively easy to max out.

You could easily experience most of the monsters by casualy playing since the game will basically dump mid-tiers gears into your lap.

Dual Blades

Dual SnS

left to right
>horn
>hammer
>ls
>hbg

>one of the very volcano based monsters people actually like
>thinking it'll never come back
Yeah as if everybody's going to sit back and watch Capcom make every future Monster Hunter a Piscine Wyvern paradise.

Attached: 2vj4frhgi1d11.jpg (688x1051, 126K)

Long is fun.

left bow
middle two hammergrugs
right cb

Literally anyone? Can't find em on the website, can't remember the thread from yesterday's stream

Gammoth is a no. They actually said she's too big for the maps they made in iceborne.

KIRIN OROSHI GOT CONFIRMED.

Good monster, thematically appropriate, but Namielle is a much more immediately engaging design over Kushala with Ice that it should have been prioritized as the focus of the expansion

Akantor, user. Not Agnaktor.
Akantor's the big ass volcano porcupine

Attached: 324252365.jpg (500x360, 62K)

It's LITERALLY 3 fucking frames you goddamn faggot. KILL YOURSELF IF YOU ARE BEING HONEST

>25 more minutes for preshow
Eh

Jesus Christ, im not staying up late for this shit, id rather see the news tomorrow morning

Attached: 7b2.jpg (569x571, 172K)

MH stuff is scheduled 30 minutes later

>monster hunter gets first spot again

mosnter hunter can't stop winning

I just heard Kirin Oroshi being namedropped. what the fuck?

From left to right

>GS chad
>Unga
>Bunga
>SwitchFag

Red his post again. It says True never ever with Leviathans being the very first in that list.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQvO3EELH-o
Watch this video and stop sucking dick, noob

but every single leviathan includes agnaktor

tigrex is the most annoying faggot. one of my only carts so far was when I was hunting Narga and a tigrex caught me in a narrow space with his retard charge.

Probably talking about varients or something.

Attached: 1470930908874.png (800x730, 462K)

MADAGASCAR CONFIRMED

Are we Capcom's favourites?

>He can't roll through roars

Attached: 1472255842593.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

>kirin oroshi
if he gets confirmed, then Alatreon's coming too. Both of them got datamined a year ago

>clown
Pack it up folks, this is literally fucking nothing.

Oh.
Still, Agnaktor might come back in future games, but he's definitely not coming back for Iceborne.

>MHW: 13 million sales
>other IPs: 2-3 million
you surprised by this?

Attached: 1465615410224.jpg (500x500, 111K)

That's really not that hard to get consistently if you're watching the monster's movements. Most roars are pretty well telegraphed.

Based Longchad. I use the Viper Tobi GL because it looks kickass and paralysis gives me an incentive to do actual attacks instead of just charged shelling all day long. Single shell damage is good, full burst is still pretty strong especially when paired with wyrmstake too.

Why do people like tigrex? His ARMOR and weapons look like shit. He looks like shit. Why not put Basarios?

Try long with focus.
Spam 270 total damage per charged shell on stakes bombs.

Why is he called Ivencana in JP?

Do Rathalos and Tigrex have a turf war? Haven't seen it yet.

>ywn cum in that statue's mouth

Despite what people might think, Monster Hunter hasn't been ruined in its life as a series, just look at other Capcom franchises and you'll realise how lucky we actually are

its definitely not 3 frames in world what the fuck you on about

munsta hanta warudo icubornu

>Nakarkos
>Seltas
>Nerscylla
>possible
lmao all three require skeletons that aren't in the game
plus they already said insects are tricky because of their skeletons being hyper specialized and requiring a lot of resources to make work compared to other monsters, and can't be reused and altered efficiently to make new monsters

za warudo

Anybody have a link to yesterday's stream? Trying to find something

>that Rajang statue
Holy shit I'd be terrified

I don't care if shitmons never get unique weapons desu, even if it's lazy can understand that it's a lot of design work for not much payoff. The problem comes when Iceborne adds a shit ton of notable, flagship monsters with preexisting designs for all their weapons, and then just decides not to use them. If the entire point of G-Rank is to illustrate the last stage of progression and make the player feel good by making all this great-looking equipment, it doesn't make any sense to drop that philosophy when it comes to the weapon designs

He's an endearing retard

>grugsword gets beamed

I thought it was like "ibirukana" sort of like deviljho's name being ibirujoho
localized names are weird

That 10/10 on the sign though

seltas queen is probably the biggest never ever of them all
if they had trouble with lagis neck how the fuck are they going to stack two monsters on top of eachother

Rajang's laser looks so good in World goddamn

Attached: 1561559463406.jpg (775x655, 158K)

So I just bought MH:World yesterday and got through the tutorial/first mission.
What am I in for and is it worth it? Never played a MH game before this and found the combat a tad clunky, but that may just be the weapon I was using (Like using an attack then being stuck in the entire chain in one direction before able to move again).

are there groups of birdcels that were born with lame patterns?

Link to the stream?

>Rajang does a beam
>then jumps behind you and does another one instantly
Yeah I'm sure this will totally be fair

Attached: 1526941402165.png (500x493, 136K)

Trying to line up charge shots on stake sounds like trying to land wyverns fire and land stakes in good position added together and multiplied by every single shot. Absolute cancer.

I'm using that and the Vaal one. I like using focus with my charge shelling.

nak needs yama tsukami and the leviathan skeletons combined
he's a big never ever too

So many of these armor sets look amazing. That they put so much effort and love into them, didn't give us transmog, and then skimped on the weapon designs again boggles the mind.

>that guy at the RE attraction
Holy shit his legs must hurt like a bitch if that's a real person.

eh tries to eat walls and doesnt afraid of anything

Attached: 1565718777046.jpg (1485x831, 527K)

Tigrex is best retard. Too much of an icon, a MH game would feel not the same without him.

>That Rajang statue
Fucking jesus, thats a gold crown at the very least

Attached: ce2.jpg (600x430, 67K)

>ywn be a half-naked white guy in a cage being stared at by japanese ladies all day
Feels bad

I thought that user's post was possible and never ever for iceborne dlc. We already know they plan to prioritize getting Lagi into the next game.

What's all this megaman zero/zx stuff? rereleases?

>What am I in for
Hunting monsters
>is it worth it?
If you end up liking it, you'll play it for 300+ hours easy
>found the combat a tad clunky
That's a common thing for first-timers, you get used to it pretty quickly. Keep in mind MonHun combat is just as much about positioning as it is actually attacking, and a lot of attack are high-commitment because of that.

Reminder that the handler being a goon retard is her grandfather's fault. He brought back that shard and gave her new world radiation autism.

Did you think she's a glutton because it's an endearing character trait? No. It's because she was infected with bioenergy and now must continue to consume egregious amounst of energy to survive.

i see why gacha is so addictive as a merchfag
the real kind, not the anime jpgs

The weapons are weighty on purpose. It's something that takes getting used to, but the end result is combat very satisfying once you get good. Stick with it, and don't be afraid to experiment with different weapons.

DMC hasnt really been ruined apart from DMC2 and DmC

>There's a bunch of other unique death animations,
Post more

What kind of asshole would wear a shirt that just has Capcom's logo on it?
Even if it had a design around it, I don't want people to actually know I support Capcom

FUCK OFF WITH THE MERCH GIVE ME CHAMELEOS

This
Link?
Also someone post the goddamned motherfucking rathian statue

Imagine if the rule about never bringing things back from the new world means the people born there aren't allowed to go back.

DmC basically almost killed the series, MH hasn't had anything close to that

could wear it on halloween and drag around a few copies of capcom's greatest blunders

Name a more retarded monster than Deviljho. Pro tip: you can't.

Here comes the airplane
youtube.com/watch?v=GDkWH9Jcoyg

Attached: spoonfeeding-baby.jpg (424x283, 37K)

It’s Iberukana. The English localisation just romanised it directly and dropped the I at the beginning for some reason, leaving us with Velkhana.

Every new World monster.

Attached: 002.jpg (1014x1280, 1.1M)

thx

No.

v is a cool letter this cannot be debated

I unironically want that palico bathmat

Mono/Diablos.

The locking in place becomes less of an issue one you get to mission 3, because from there on out you're fighting giant monsters with parts big enough that you don't need to be as precise with your attacks to still hit weak zones. Approach this combat like you would a Souls game; the high animation commitment is deliberate and forces you to look for openings. Fast weapons have low animation commitments as the expense of low range and damage PER INDIVIDUAL HIT. Fast weapons can still do just as much damage if you're skills enough.

Try to fight the first big boss one time with each of the 14 weapons and then pick 2-3 that click with you the most to carry through the game.

Define retarded
If you mean actually stupid, Great Jagras is probably the least intelligent monster in the series now.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7q29sHqRac

Yes, saw it the other day. Truthfully, nobody won.

STOP MAKING THE COSPLAYERS CUTER THAN THE CHARACTER AHHH

Attached: 1545815253477.png (800x604, 1.08M)