How do you guys afford vidya?

How do you guys afford vidya?

At the end of the month I literally have less than $20 of disposable income.

Attached: 35d.jpg (631x595, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jobcorps.gov/
humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/newstart-allowance/how-much-you-can-get
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont

Attached: 1567792248388.png (852x480, 147K)

i'm not shit at money management. Stop posting this thread. third time today wagie

I live in a state where it's cheap to live and there are lots of good paying jobs. I am able to pay all my bills and pretty much buy what I want while putting away a 1000 a month or so.

Video games are incredibly cheap once you realize you should never buy them the year they come out.

I just buy them. I just don't have a lot of time to play them though. Getting old isn't as bad as you guys think

I helped my bosses dismantle the union so now I can afford vidya!

Attached: 5cd99eb82100005800d066d8.jpg (720x911, 71K)

Didn't we just have this thread

Budgeting.
Get a pencil, get a piece of paper, pin it somewhere easy to remember and write down EVERYTHING you SPEND in a month. EVERYTHING. Bills, subscriptions, rent, a casual can of soda or stick of gum, EVERYTHING.
The rest should come naturally.

By pirating them like a smart person.

how the fuck
unless you are paying debt or have a wife and children you are supporting for, minimum wage is more than enough for a young adult male to live very comfortably.

Stop eating out

I just replied to this thread when it was 100+ posts a few hours ago. Why is it at only 12 now?

Of all the things, like unions being corrupt, or unions getting in the way of actual work getting done, do they pick that shit? It sounds like something you'd say to a 12 year old.

Pirate or wait for flash sales.

I live in Texas where it's pretty cheap to live in plus no state tax

Yeah this is a big pill to swallow, especially with online banking/debit cards available to 16 year olds and up. Spent my first year in university living maintenance to maintenance, finished 2nd year last year and going into 3rd with a lot of savings because I cooked all of my meals myself instead of eating out.

Military.

Attached: 1567550497110.gif (533x502, 2.2M)

Pirate the games you want to play fag, it isn't hard

Anons how much do you spend on food a week
I spend maybe 50 dollars

Attached: LosAngeles_MonthlyPrice.png (1000x994, 181K)

around there, like 25-35 cad a week

I make 3,600 a month after taxes.

Attached: 3601BEE9-310A-4B0F-A7F8-1AFFBFCE0AD2.jpg (448x250, 16K)

I used to spend about 70 on carryout. Now that I've started cooking my own meals it's drop to about 10 a week

Reduce all the cost (Food, clothes, etc), live in a shitty appartment and be minimalistic.

Rent is $1200
Heat/Gas is $100
Water is about $80
Food is about $200 a month

I make about $1600. It's tough

I make $45 and hour and my rent is $900 a month lmao get rekt wagie

Haha wojack xD
Good thread, going to contriboote and then post screenshots on r/Yea Forums

Attached: 1445464556464a.png (645x729, 97K)

I have around 85k saved up (although most of it isn't readily accessible) but I only bought one full price game this year which I regretted doing. PC piracy has saved me tons of money and also a lot of the releases were lame. I'll probably bite the bullet and pick up Luigi's Mansion 3, Death Stranding and the Link's Awakening remake if I hear good things about them but otherwise I'm sticking with spending barely anything on games this year.

I've reached the point where I have way too many goddamn games and I started to see that I just wasn't playing a lot of shit because it's not worth it.

I live in Belgium so I have a shit wage (lots of taxes), also a cocaine habit but even after all that I still manage to put away money into savings + have money to buy vidya or pc upgrades with. get better at money management.

WHAT THE FUCK, cheap chicken thighs here in cad land cost 6 bucks for a kilo (2 pounds) how the fuck

Is all you know about unions coming from american mafia movies?

Around £20, I generally just buy a lot of eggs, the cheapest ham slices (They are only 64% ham, but you get like 40 of them for 80p so), bread thats on offer (local supermarket sells their baguettes for 10p near closing time if they arent sold as they wont have the same "freshness" the next day). I have egg mayonnaise and ham sandwiches most days for lunch.

Add some mince, tomato puree, assorted vegetables for chili / bolognese and have it with rice. I eat pretty much only bran flakes (40p for 500g) for breakfast with whole milk.

This right here. I get maybe an average of ONE game at release per year. The amount of shit I've gotten from Steam sales is staggering.

There's a simple solution to this problem that really shouldn't need to be said

thats just enough to sub a mmorpg

Don't live in California, then. I've lived in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota, and rent has been $400-$600 for a decent place, utilities included.

I can it maybe being possible if you only eat spaghetti/kraft dinner but I have a hard time believing $10 a week is possible in Canada.

Who the fuck even buys on release anymore?

I buy games that last for weeks and weeks at the very least, games you can sink time into. Saves money in the long run even though they are more expensive up front.

Richfags and kids with mommy's credit card

Isn't it fact that if a guy dates or marries a girl who isn't a virgin then he's stating to the world "yes, my girlfriend has fucked other guys and I'm okay with that.”

Ontario. It doesn't get cheaper than $1000 unless you're only renting a single room.

Was just laid off, what's a game for this feel?

Pretty much yeah. Imagine eating out that nasty snatch where other men left creampies in the past. Is there anything more cucked?

Now that i think about it...

Attached: 1559773790068.jpg (720x888, 334K)

Sorry to hear that. I bet Canadian minimum wage sucks.

Yes, and that's okay
Healthy people aren't so insecure about that shit, retard

i still have a hard time to believe he spends 10 a week on food,
good beans, potatoes, rice and meat eggs
some fruits like bananas and oranges gotta be more than 10 a week

No, the world doesn't care in the slightest. Do whatever makes you happy and stop worrying about what everyone else thinks of you

I started keeping track at the start of the year. Since I stopped drinking alcohol apart from when I'm with friends, I have spent an average of $54.40 per week. This includes things like soda, junk food, and money spent while going out to places with friends. Food is one of my vices and I hate cooking, so I spend a lot on pizza, fast food, Chinese, etc.

>make $120k/year after taxes
>literally own every game
>no time to even play

Attached: 1563060819351.jpg (658x662, 84K)

>Posting one of (if not the) highest cost of living area in the states
My fucking mortgage is $700 a month. 3 bed/2 bath, attached garage, fenced in yard.

The entirety of ontario? I fucking doubt it.

I earn 120k+ so easily. I don't even think about it when buying a game

Attached: amazon_cage_wagie_neet.jpg (1024x607, 119K)

Why do frogs go on the internet and tell lies anons?

Attached: 1zpld7rxcb831.jpg (2083x2087, 511K)

Tell me where you live, I'm coming

dude, its really simple beans rice veggie soup those you dont really have to cook, just heat it up and leave it on low for a couple of hours

salt and pepper on chicken thighs and put that in the oven and forget it for about an hour

cooking is so much simpler if you make it in big batches for a week

I buy them extremely discounted off CD key sites.

Attached: 1565366281000.jpg (960x686, 72K)

I pirate single player games and only buy online only games. I have the money but I just don't like spending at all.

>Buy only black t-shirts in bulk
>Same brown jeans
>Same Adidas shoes
>Same socks
>My bed is literally the carpet on the floor
>I wash my clothes once every two weeks
>Buy chicken and rice in bulk
>Repair my own car with my tools

Bros...

>lives in most expensive area besides NYC
>wants pity

Attached: 1505130644769.jpg (540x534, 67K)

Not the frog and ain't lyingy
Though no time applies as well
On other hand I've recently been only playing megadrive games so no buying lately

How do you make that much? I only make 70K/year programming SQL Server. Should I branch off into C# or something?

a few of my uncles have it really good working with a union. Get vacations, etc. Compare that to working a trade without a union: It's $12 p/hr central.

You know what you must do, OP

Attached: 1551984862445.png (623x566, 328K)

>he doesnt pirate
ahhh it's that guy

Attached: 23462456247.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>cage is comfortable and air conditioned
>cage job is fun
>cage job has excellent benefits
>made many friends working at cage job
>make 80k doing literally nothing
Based, I make so much money I can do whatever I want lol

Attached: 7a0.png (200x217, 71K)

C++ high performance code for banking

>Healthy people aren't so insecure about that shit, retard

Attached: 1566728993400.png (454x520, 13K)

Haha wojack xD

Have sex, incel

wage cope
(You) have been compromised and lost all sense of agency

I still live with mummy.

Attached: 1456254856912.jpg (600x500, 22K)

>Haha wojack xD
>Have sex, incel

Attached: 1566698664948.jpg (785x1000, 113K)

yeah, your dad

>Friends dad dropped out of highschool 30 years ago
>Worthless bum with no marketable skills
>Gets a gig as a mailman
>Happens to be around when the union starts
>Now a highly respected member of the union
>Gets $80k a year by delivering mail for 4 hours each morning.
>Full insurance

Unions are fucked. But im jelly

Stop eating so much and you'll have more money for other stuff.

Attached: 1568059239444.jpg (847x1024, 86K)

Pennsylvania. Our sales tax and gas prices are high though. Somehow the second highest gas prices in the states despite being literally on the opposite side of the country from California.

>meme arrows

by living with my family and paying a fraction of the rent a normal apartment costs
33 years old btw :^)

>only 20 bucks
How? I eat sirloin beef and chicken and all kinds of expensive food and live by myself and if I only had a net gain of twenty bucks at the end of the month I'd really reevaluate my lifestyle choices

I don't care about you.

Be a proud cuckold. Shout from the rooftops hoe much you love the fact your gf fucked other guys.

I've accomplished more in the last ten years than you will in a lifetime lol

:)

what does Yea Forums do for a living?

>like unions being corrupt, or unions getting in the way of actual work getting done,
I wonder who could be behind this post...

Attached: 1539513583807.jpg (576x566, 34K)

thats not a wojak

Same boat

six figure salary
buy a ton of games
maybe play them for five minutes. So many games simply don't hold my interest anymore

I literally bought a 2080ti for no fucking reason.

Oh yeah I'm definitely moving there when I get older. Pennsylvania seems based from a Marylander's perspective

geriatric nurse

Rent a room from some people instead of having your own apartment.
It's fucking shit not having your own place but at least I can afford videogames.

Mine's 600 a month. Same setup too. Fuck yeah Texas.

I sleep in a big bed with my wife.

Cool, maybe you'll get to take it to the afterlife!
>but likely not!

Attached: 1507468718016.jpg (222x160, 13K)

One day you'll realize there Is no such thing as a perfect incorruptible system.

Being a single white male with steady disposable income is literally suffering
I even started doing volunteer shit on weekends because I don't know what to do. I bought all kinds of powertools for the local animal shelter and am helping with renovations tomorrow

>implying i'll ever get a gf
>implying anyone has time to laugh at you for being a cuck when they got bills to pay and shit to do

I calibrate dimensional test equipment. I spend the entire day watching anime/Twitch/Youtube.

:)

That actually makes me very happy to hear user. Good for you, I hope you stick with it

Custodian

Machine operator, I earn 42k a year

I wouldn't have bought a console this gen if it weren't for piracy.
I won an XBOX and after two years have 40 physicals games only because I've found new games for $3 and $5, never paying more than $35.

I pirate everything, games, music, movies, anime, manga and comics, I pirate all of it, I also seed so other anons can enjoy them for free as well

Attached: 1568254712673.png (633x874, 64K)

If you do end up renting just stay away from big cities. That’s where you’ll see dumb shit like $1200 a month for a one bedroom.

i haven't purchased a game in literal years

Attached: 1566526100829.jpg (1037x767, 223K)

Former electronics store clerk, currently unemployed. Trying to come to grips with the fact that I'll probably need to take another, worse retail gig and never actually achieve anything in my professional life.

why yes i want to see the entertainment industry burn by pirating their content and selling them at a low price how could you tell

Attached: pirateChad.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

This
I know how much I have to spend in the month if I precalculate it beforehand, tells. me how much I have to limit myself per week too so I don't go over.
Really helpful.

i'd buy more games if they were cheaper and drm free
considered buying sims 3 and some dlcs but didn't do it because i don't want to be forced to use origin

This is the epitome of comfy

"boring government job" unquote

Attached: 1D078F0A-1B5F-4DBE-8548-444453D28149.jpg (360x339, 17K)

Get a retail job, save up a ton of money and go back to school. Worst thing you can do is to stagnate at McDonalds with no plan.

Limited exclusives.
I still have a sealed copies of Metroid Prime Trilogy on the Wii and Kingdom Hearts 3DS Mark of Mastery or whatever.

I'm a researcher working in temporal physics. We send electrons to the future rn but soon we are gonna be working on a machine that can receive information via electrons from the future.

I was just coming back home from work and seen a poster that they're looking for help, I've no friends outside of "work colleagues" and my weekends are either anime or video games. I won't lie and say it doesn't feel a bit good to help, but it's more that I'm terribly self-conscious about how much I earn, because of growing up in a poor family, and I'm wary of "foundations". At least this way I see the money actually being put to use.

I got lucky and the retail job I have got a massive raise increase from $11.50 to $14 an hour. I was told only 4 districts in the whole world got it for the company.

Disposable lighter repairman, $75k PA + benefits.

I'm a NEET and I use Gamefly. $40 for 3 months of unlimited games. Any game that I want to hold on to get "lost in the mail"

Attached: machi11.png (767x720, 710K)

so are you going to get the lottery numbers from the future?

I live with my parents and give some of my income towards their living costs/bills/holidays, some of my income towards saving for a deposit on a house because renting is dumb, and have a good $600 left a month to spend on video games after work costs/travel/food. This is on a pretty low starting salary

Don't fall for the 'live by yourself' jew. Before the Boomers, it was perfectly normal for three generations to live under the same roof. Renting vacuums away a ton of money so you can share flat with a bunch of strangers.

based

I'm a wagie at Timmies (minimum wage+tip) since 2 months and an half but I'm 28 and still live with my parents, but in exchange I usually have to do house chores for my dad, so the only thing I spend money on are vidya, but I only buy maybe one new game about every 3 months. But I've been trying to save up to get my own car.

Stop living in slavery states

So you agree unions are needed because without them companies will be corrupt because there is no such thing as a perfect incorruptible system?

jej

Yeah, I never understand when people say California or Washington are better states to live. Per capita income is about $33K for each. Try living alone or even with a gf in major cities on that.
Meanwhile Arkansas and West Virginia income is $25K and probably a third the cost of living.

I have a paypig that showers me with money and vidya if I ask for it.

Attached: 1447718710263.png (596x357, 364K)

>haha well when you die you'll be just as miserable as I was in life JUST LIKE ME

Imagine being a hater, instead of spending time flaming on the internet you could be working on art, working on a job, wooing a beautiful woman, instead you call other people stupid for doing so and hate anyone that Isnt as miserable as you are.

Normies think tranny dick choppers are "healthy".

Timmies can be pretty based if you get into a baker position. I hated store front though.

Watch your wrists

you guys got a good mall

I never said he was stupid nor any other the other projections you are claiming. Calm down, sir.
Are you anime otaku too?

Attached: 1567672503636.jpg (331x550, 27K)

It's not ideal, but $10-$20 a week on food is easily possible.

your dad?

Cost of living is what sucks honestly
Opportunity for employment can suck too, even just getting wage cage shit.

Corporate office job.
Super comfy since I work from home most of the time.
I don't really have to worry about money and I'm slowly saving to buy own apartment.
However,
>tfw 27yo kissless virgin

>tfw keep blowing a good chunk of my money on ciggies every month
i could probably save like 100-200 a month if i didnt decide to pick up this shitty habit as a retarded teenager

quitting is fucking hard

Attached: 1567929835548.png (790x767, 711K)

I live in a small one room apartment with an adjoined bathroom. I keep no furniture except a mattress for a bed, and a table and a chair. My only utilities are a microwave and a shitty old laptop with a lightweight Linux distro on it.
My only entertainment is old emulated games and Youtube.
It is quite based.
Take the minimalist pill.

Nope, some dude I send nudes to occasionally to satiate his lust.

>Try living alone or even with a gf
don't get a jobless gf

Wow! Im sure they will be worth so much (retail + $15 dollars, not including inflation) in the future!

All the Pinball FX3 board packs have been on sale for $5 or $2.50.
I bought Lords of the Fallen and Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for $5 each months ago.
Sunset Overdrive Deluxe Edition was about $12 two years ago.
Just waiting a year or even a few months gets you a 30% or more discount.
With GamePass and Games With Gold, I have more than enough games to play without buying any new ones. MS has basically given away subscriptions for both.

I'm still only working as a cashier because I still suck (but mostly because I'm extremely lunatic) and there are still tons of stuff that I haven't learned. Don't know when I'll get some formation on baking donuts or other stuff.

I already do this just to survive. If I try cut down any more I’m either not paying rent, not paying utility bills or starving myself.

>Living in a state that only sees you as a number to millions of other numbers
Move out of the west/east coast guys.
Help I'm stuck in CA until I finish college.
Might be expensive but try to talk to a therapist. If you have a decent amount of friends/family members use them as a support method.
Quitting is really fucking hard alone.

Attached: 1568353673381.png (1440x1440, 1.3M)

It's possible but it's pretty fucking gross. You'd be eating a lot of canned goods like sardines, patèed chicken, beans, etc.

Retired diamond heister, retired. aged 29. Got about $500k officially. Haha

About 70, but where I live food is more expensive than in murica

>wage cope
I wonder who the coping one is, the ones who don't give a shit or the ones who have an entire board dedicated to talking about how depressed and suicidal they are

>tfw have to harvest my internal organs to pay dental bills and not become homeless

Attached: 14481330833821esjz.gif (492x283, 2.58M)

And yet you are here

Attached: 1567677018692.jpg (702x694, 33K)

I saw MPT going for $70+ and KH 3DS for $100+
Not likely I'm going to or will try to sell them.

teeth > kidneys after all right loser?

What is something I could steal that is fairly easy to get and worth a ton of money? Is smash and grab at a jewelry store a good idea?

I still live with my parents, I pay all the house bills and still have spare for my stuff.

Attached: 1546194707933.png (198x405, 97K)

Maybe 60 or 70 but I have sometimes have stomach issues regarding really greasy meat if i have to eat dinner late at night so I get high end steaks and ground sirloin

what the fuck? elaborate bro. please

I have a grocery store job that pays me 1600 a month, but I leech off my dad like a motherfucker; I live in his house without paying him a dime and as a result I'm left with a ton of disposable income

I'm a proud freelancer working from home but I like to laugh at delusional neets
every single one I know is a miserable fuck but when you come here it's 100% smug as if they were fooling anyone

>Is smash and grab at a jewelry store a good idea?
lol noob

>rent is $1200
bro i make about 5k a month and pay 700 in rent what the fuck are you doing

>2400 PA disposable income
Something's not right user make a change

>falling for the dental jew
so long as you're teeth arent literally falling out you don't need to go to a dentist

How old are you? He might appreciate you offering to pay a bill or two. After college I paid my parents $400/month to live there until I moved out.

Sorry 240 not 2400
Christ. Even 2400 is garbage. 240? Jesus holy fuck how are you existing in this slave state

>I make about $1600
that's poor even by euro standards, are you a street shoe polisher or something

Stop going out to get food. Cooking meals on a sunday for the rest of the week will save you assloads per week. I make chicken vegetable soup every sunday which costs around $25 and I get about 20 servings from it. You do the math, you can literally eat for no more than a few dollars per day if you're that desperate.

Slav regional prices.

Attached: 1554561334843.gif (202x227, 365K)

see ya in three days avatarfag

>the man told me l'd never make money with my art
>worked really hard and became a top tier art boi
>went to great art school and became even better art boy
>studied in japan for a few years and became the best art boy
>come back to burgerland
>can't find a job that pays even decent
>bank account on E
>oh_fuck_they_were_right.webm
>no other skills just good at art
>don't want to get a real shit job like this wagie OP at mcd's
>sold my soul to the devil and draw furry porn for the big bucks
>makes retarded gobs of money and do whatever the fuck I want all day, everyday.
Sometimes you just gotta sell out OP. That's how I afford my vidya.

Attached: 1568081899201.png (1769x1599, 836K)

wage cope
see

sell your blood plasma and do doordash. it puts like an extra 600 dollars in my pocket each month

$14.00 per hour * 32 hours a week * 4 weeks a year = $1792

After the gov gets theirs I walk away with about $1600

Student living off neetbux, plan to be a chemical engineer

Why is it every dataentry job always wants you to do more than dataentry and pay you a dataentry job? And how the fuck can I convince the real dataentry job lister to let me work from home because of my disability? Each fucking listing requires you to come to office and they don't want to negotiate that. What the fuck, this isn't sensitive data

Roll your own

I push carts.

Hard to say since I buy mostly discounted food.
I have spent about $900 this year, so about $30 a week. Of course a lot of it seems to be in bulk, so lots of snacks, pounds of frozen meat, and other food that could last for months.

Gimme your strats

1200 isnt really that much for a 1Br

spending 1 month to get an IT cert so i can get a full time $52k/year job

if anything i have too much money, really need to cut back on buying every new game that interests me when it comes out. Already spent about $200 on vidya this month.

>went to great art school and became even better art boy
No user, you were supposed to get rejected from art school and wind up joining the military, then go into politics afterwards. You messed everything up

But hoe many of them have you actually played? I'm betting less than half

I have no motivation to work tomorrow. Guess I won't go.

>"Good at art"
>Can't produce a piece that gets him in a gallery and onto the buku bucks art scene
Hmm.

Attached: IMG_0250.jpg (1306x871, 641K)

Priest

never question why you've failed in life

>had a way of buying steam games from the russian store
>they patched it
fuck you gabe you fat jew

Did you even look at what types of jobs were even out there for art before spending all that time studying it?

If you live in a billionaire state,live with a roommate. Worst possible outcome is you get raped by some guy in a spongebob costume.

Attached: ezgif2062d54454307.gif (346x334, 3.8M)

Good teeth = job and social life

I'm just going to school right now. Worried about what I'm gonna do for a job when I get out. Last year of HS, so I'm deciding between a few things to pursue academically in the future.
Anyone here an electrical engineer? What are your best, worst, and average days working.
I'm also considering working in software dev, electrical work, or child care if anyone has anything to chip in about those things.

Attached: 1566001576378.jpg (820x471, 91K)

Sounds horrible

Attached: 15D8666C-0EE4-4901-95D0-5C537CE1267F.png (593x580, 621K)

I have a good explanation and my boss knows about the issues I have so it's not really a problem. Can't do shit about it until ~2 weeks because the doc couldn't give me an appointment earlier. I mean I can handle it but I'd rather not feel like shit.

I didn't want to be in a museum and now I won't ever be cause I've drawn a million wolf dicks I dreamed about being a concept artist for vidya which I did get to do and loved it but it pays absolutely nothing and passion doesn't feed a hungry stomach or pay the rent

not him but you absolutely can't expect the job market to stay the same after the 5+ years it takes you to get a degree

Work under a pseudonym if you don't want fetish art catching up to you
No one will care anyway.

Just do the most ridiculous yet fun shit you can think of and make it a sculpture or installation. Guaranteed money.

post your patreon

Sounds like he lives in California, that's a pretty common rent price here

If you do preg that'll net you even more, based sellout art fag

Dentists are all life sucking vampires dressed in white that will try/say anything to scare you into giving them as much money as they can squeeze out of you.

>send electrons to the future
Can you elaborate or give me a topic to research?

Attached: aksfnkjsdfns334.jpg (640x480, 44K)

stocks

if you make like 1200 a week, it should be fine, if you don't then get another job, there's absolutely no reason to be trading your time for less than 30/hr

boo hoo just go to the doctor, say you memorized the map in runescape for 2 weeks straight adn you dont understand social cues. free autism diagnosis and free government money

chef at wendy's

>every game on Xbone is pretty much free because of the pass
>easy as fuck to pirate PC games

It's honestly not hard

>tfw thought I could be a programmer, spend a lot of time finnicking with computer parts and working with them, seemed like a logical next step
>realize I really don't have the talent or passion for it, studied for roughly a year, tried out different aspect like working front end web dev, backend, working with servers, even making games, just couldn't actually enjoy any of it despite the fact I sort of passed (mostly did decent but not anything notable)
>even if I did stick with it, a lot of devs are expected to work on shit on their free time, something I don't think I could handle, if I've already done it during the week, I don't want to fuck with programming during my free time
>been 3 months since I last programmed anything, github contribution log now looks like a void

probably considering going into trade school or something after I save up some money from my part time job

Attached: 1478392750518.png (228x278, 95K)

You're travelling through time as we speak, also skeletons are every where.

Attached: 1541786766747.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

I know for sure I'm autistic but I have too much stupid pride to admit it to a physician or my family.

>5 dozen eggs: 8 bucks
>7oz bags of pasta: 3 for a buck
>1lb chicken drumsticks/thighs: .89c
>1lb grits: a buck
>miscellaneous (condiments, spices, etc): 5-10ish bucks, it fluctuates

for a month i probably only spend about 30-ish bucks a month on groceries
and then that all means dick anyway because i waste money going out with friends and buying beer

Finished a Bachelor's on IT, but I'm disabled both physically and mentally (sperg), so I'm going nowhere in life. yayyyyy.

I only do this for fromsoftware games (the exception is ones that are still 30fps)

graphic designer

Just finished castlevania bloodlines bros what megadrive/genesis title do I tackle next?

What state and store gives you these prices?

if they don't notice it then you probably aren't

Where the fuck do you live, OP?

I spend around $60-100 weekly, but i do most of my shopping at Costco, i could fucking feed myself on those $1.50 Hotdogs and $4 salads if i really wanted to as well. Its so fucking cheap

Attached: 1552140461760.png (3200x3200, 2.53M)

Used to work in IT. Sysadmin, bit of programming and some general IT-shit. Felt like shit, slept 4 hours a day, everyday was stressful.
Now I work outdoors at a scaffolding warehouse. I feel great but at the same time I hate myself for not being in the industry I actually like, despite the many flaws. Hitting girders with a hammer isn't very exciting.

Attached: 1559490027852.jpg (1080x985, 170K)

They do. But they won't say it to me and don't realize I hear their kitchen conversations from my room.

realistically you don't have to do any of this shit if you don't want some very special or especially good position

Around $20.

Grocery Outlet, Seattle
not the best quality stuff (eggs are small, etc.) but it's sustenance living.
works great for me because i'm an Auschwitz-tier skelly hikki. donno what i'm going to do when my money's dried up tho

Just do enough to not get yelled at.

Get a job that isn't retail.
I work a low wage warehouse job and decided to live in a trashy apartment while going to school.

I don't eat out a lot and instead cook large meals and portion them out.

If you live like a poor person then you should be able to save some cash.

Attached: sort of poor college student 12.jpg (3999x3238, 3.48M)

I'm starting a job as a mover next week, what should I expect

>the bowflex
everytime

lol I got a BS of Computer Science by tricking myself into thinking I liked to program and now I'm 2 years after graduating doing nothing.

How do you use your kb/mouse like that? Looks like a back breaker.

No I have a pretty strict confidentiality agreement to abide to but we have 2 competitors that are in the same field

We don't have a massive accelerator but centrifugal force is how we get to break the speed limit

I put it on my laptop if I need to use to for long periods.
If I am gaming on my tv then I use a gamepad.
If I wanted to game with a keyboard and mouse I do so at my desk.

Attached: bartop arcade-8.jpg (986x1753, 565K)

Ah I see, I didnt look at all of the panels. I was focusing on the living room one.
Makes sense now, thanks. Cool crib.

Everyone I know who fucked up in highschool and walked into a union factory job is laughing right now while im still paying loans for a job that will never pay as much as they made when they started.

Feels bad man.

I'm lucky enough to have a job and live with my parents, so while I give them a hand to pay the bills, I can still put aside some money even after I bought some video games.

Geospatial Engineer.
On paper, I make maps. In reality, I draw incredibly intricate penises using billion dollar satillites.

>Car is crapping out
>Mechanic said it's a blown head gasket and something wrong with the fuel pump
>Gonna cost a couple $1000
I hate cars.
How the fuck do I know if he is telling me the true or if he is trying to scam me and it's something less trivial and also costs way less

Attached: 1549619584499.jpg (1280x1024, 248K)

Just buy the repair book for your car and do it yourself.

woops meant to say I put it on my lap.
Not sure why I typed laptop....

I only use my laptop on a stand in my bedroom when crashing.

Attached: outdated video cards.jpg (1920x953, 402K)

If you have a Volkswagen then might as well throw it away.
Those things are a bitch to work on.

I’m just lucky
>live with my older brothers so I don’t pay rent
>brother gave me his car when he moved out of state so I don’t pay for a car
>my brother got me on his car insurance plan so he could qualify for the family plan, which he pays for because it’s less than his old plan despite covering two people
>work merchandising for 15 dollars/hour
>usually average 25/30 hours a week so plenty of time to play vidya
>sometimes travel for work, during which I am guaranteed overtime but have to stay at a hotel for a week
>pay 200 per paycheck for internet and phone bill
>spend 100 for gas per month, don’t drive much because I travel out of town
>usually get 700-1100 per paycheck
>a good 500-700 disposable income
And yet I can’t save up enough money to buy significant shit like moving out or a new car. At least I can buy vidya though.

Blown heads cost a lot but I honestly get a second opinion when car maintenance is over $800.

You might as well just buy a new car if it really is a couple thousand.
Or get a second opinion from a reliable source.
A car shouldn't cost more than a few thousand. Just buy used and many years old, it will last a few years. Rinse and repeat.
Cars lose value over time, so there is no reason to dump tens of thousands on a car unless you are rich or can work on it yourself.
Do this too. Even if you don't become an expert you can save cash over time doing basic maintenance yourself.

Ask more than one mechanic. Ask some friends if they anything about fixing cars.

I have a decent paying job and side income.

That's how I buy my vidya and food.

Attached: 1568408509595.jpg (4032x2268, 2.74M)

They have a pretty massive communities and use the same parts over extremely long periods. The only part that’s a “bitch” is having a set of tools for foreign cars. But that’s still pretty trivial

I live with family and don't pay rent.

How can you not save to move out.
I have to pay for everything while living on my own and I can still save with my shit wage.

Attached: Paystub.jpg (1025x787, 299K)

First post best post once again

>sour drink
Nice
>kiwi
Never mind

Get a real job. Finish school. Get connections and references from faculty/teachers, student clubs, friends, etc... Apply for every god damn job until one says yes.

Thank God I inherited a paid off house...
Dodged the bullet of a lifetime.
Literally have hundreds of disposable income at the end of the month that can go towards whatever or savings.

Attached: ECo5sFBUwAAYuRw.jpg (1335x1891, 296K)

>live with parents as a 31 year old
>have had a steady job for a year and a half now
>managed to save $15,000 because I don't pay rent

I'd have more if I wasn't paying for our internet, my share of water bill, power bill, phone, and my car loan and car insurance.

Sure I dont have a gf because I live with my parents, but that means I pretty much save ~90% of my weekly check because I'm not spending it on a stupid roastie, *and* I have a free hot meal ready when I come back from work because my mom is the best. Feels good man.

Attached: 1472412250613.jpg (860x758, 162K)

>everywhere I need to be is within riding distance
Selling my car and getting a cheap bike was one of the better decisions I’ve made

I have a lot of nieces and nephews that I spoil. Plus my mom lives with my brother out of state and she’s always asking me for money. And I like eating out and buying merchandise. I think once I get into a serious relationship my SO will force me to grow up and move out, but until then, I’m just one of those spoiled guys who keeps complaining about not being able to save any money.

By not being a shitstain who can only find shit-tier jobs.

>500-700 disposable income
>Can't save
What are you buying each month?

Attached: 1558137298115s.jpg (125x122, 2K)

I had to change my thermostat on my Jetta.
Turns out I had to remove the alternator and timing belt and drain the coolant just do it...

Was at my friend's place a week later and saw his father changing the thermostat in his vehicle.
...It was right at the top...

I live in rural Missery so every place I need to go is at least 30+ miles

What's with the blow dryer(or whatever that is)? I always see it in these pictures.

meant for

Because anybody who would be swayed by the actual problems with unions are already anti Union, this is just an attempt to catch a few more of the pro union braindeads for the betterment of everybody.

>managed to save $15000
>at 30
I am only 20, and I have more than that invested.
You shouldn't be bragging, you should be re-evaluating your life.

I'm a camgirl. I don't really like it but the money is nice

Attached: partydanny.gif (80x70, 20K)

You must be obese.

cost accountant, $80K
I spend most my time on my phone browsing the internet and only look busy when i hear footsteps near my office. It's a really dry job with nothing to do all day until it's the end of the month.

Make sure you do your taxes. My brother is an accountant and you wouldn’t believe the amount of shit people get into for not reporting donations for online shit.

>union supports politicians that want unlimited illegal immigration
whoa what great representation of the working class

How do you bring groceries/goods home?

DO WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE

>disposable probe covers

why would a camgirl be browsing Yea Forums of all places

Doesn't twitch or whatever those porn sites keep track of that and report that to the IRS? I'm pretty sure they would mail you a form of how much donations/tips you received during the year.

Do you work for someone else or are you a co-partner?

I got my diploma in desktop publishing (graphic design but without the title) and I can't hired anywhere except that I've been waveslaving for about 2 months at Timmies.

Yep. When I grew up and stopped trying to get the latest and greatest game on day 1, and instead just tried to play whatever game looked interesting when I had time, I realized how cheap videogames actually are as a hobby. Good, older games go on sale all the time. Right now I'm playing Amnesia: Dark Descent which I got a few months ago for dirt cheap on Steam. I haven't actually spent $60 on a game in years. I think Zelda: BotW was the last one I paid full price for.

stop blacking shit out you fucking idiot

i mean in a round about way he is. He's obviously made some shit decisions to be in this position but he's digging himself out of the hole and he's just happy about what he's saved. I say he's pretty based aside the faggot frogposting

Attached: 1537491058960.png (834x733, 425K)

Video games are free

It’s an opt in thing. A lot of people don’t do it, apparently.

>60k
>4% in matched 401k
>net take home is 3500 a month
>1300 rent
>312 car + insurance
>60 internet
>60 power
>2-300 food
>1000 into savings
>still have 500 a month to do whatever with

That's how

I smoked two/three cigars a day for three months and quit easy you’re just a brainlet.

Bingo, I usually just wait a couple months and they go to at least half-price.
There's nothing I really want at launch these days anyways besides RDR2 last year.

I work in a quality control lab at a flavoring company. Turns out we just fudge a lot of the data for stuff that goes into your food because it’s easier on our end, if you can’t taste it it’s good enough ;)

this scares me desu, i try to save 30% for tax just in case, and im gonna hire a cpa

because I enjoy videogames?

Attached: fat flip.gif (274x260, 1.26M)

>1300 rent
where you living at?

>no goyim, donate to bernie, surely he will give you all your money back!
>its a good investment trust me!

>live with my older brothers so I don’t pay rent
user.....you should pay him something

Like wow classic fren :)

That is pretty cheap rent where I live in California.
You can rent a studio for over 3k here.

Attached: Burger and fries.jpg (1920x1080, 593K)

gamer

Does what you know come from your union sponsored teachers?

Jesus treat yourself don’t cheat yourself

Hey, they're fighting for ALL workers and if that means you starve and live in a trailer to make way for 3 billion new africans then that's progress, buddy.

I watch his kids so he and his wife can work. Does that count?

Downtown apartment north of Atlanta

you don't have shit, stfu you broke idiot

I have plenty of money for vidya, just not enough time anymore.

>this fat fuck
God just wear a trip already you desperate faggot

Delusional nigga. Republicans are fucking you in the ass just as hard. All those farmers and factory companies who actually post jobs bulletins outside the usa to bring in workers. I bet you think cops are cool too..

>get really well-paying job
>take home about $5000/month after all taxes and deductions
>have all the money i could want for vidya
>have no time for vidya

such is life as an adult

>tfw living in Ontario
>the cheapest you'll ever find up for rent is 1.5k a month in some roach-infested shithole with no air conditioning or control over heating

Attached: 1460705292898.gif (800x800, 2.59M)

nigger

Lol I live in Wisconsin there are apartments for $600/mo but I wouldn’t call them decent let’s roll it back

>buy
>videogames

Attached: 1565678068910.gif (360x213, 2.12M)

Yes

Lol so what about the people who worked hard in high school and college and now have a high paying job?

You save that $20 and wait until next month, and then you have $40, and so on.

Attached: crocodile2.gif (718x957, 50K)

>friend wants me to move in with him in LA
>rent is like $1200/month and I only have around $30K saved up (while never making more than $15/hr)
How do people live out there?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

You know the rules

Jesus I cannot imagine you as anything other than fat white dude with a ponytail

shhhhh. you'll upset him

>no time for vista
Am I missing something? I work full time and have far more time for games and hobbies than I did in school. 8 hours days vs 7 hour days + homework + project + studying

Work is so much fucking easier and stress free than school it's crazy

Are you retarded? This isnt scandinavia where minimum wage is 22 bucks an hour. Also imagine being white and making minimum wage lol. I know mexicans who speak little english and make 40k+. Flyover states were a mistake.

I said richfags, didn't I?

You must live in a city.

There’s cheaper ways to eat than chicken and rice that’s how I know your a bullshitter

get a better job
move back in with your parents
stop spending money on overpriced shit
LEARN 2 COOK

>Republicans are fucking you in the ass just as hard.

Who said anything about that. why do you deflect to all that shit you said? supporting unions so they will give you more money in the end is retarded. but spending money willy nilly on consoles is also stupid, and its a really dumb message.

Gaming is the cheapest hobby you can have. Just don't buy on day-1 and buy keys from key sellers.

>you implore me

Attached: implore.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

They don't have you not heard about the homeless shit going on there?

I'm a god at finding very cheap places to live for incredible value. I've never paid more than $500 for rent and I always live in nice places. I make about $500 a week and work in restaurants so I don't pay for food either. It isn't uncommon for me to have $1,200 left over every month after I pay my bills

I know its not alot, but you'd be surprised at the amount of people who have no life savings at all. Like.. its actually blows my mind at the amount of people who spend their whole checks as soon as they get it, whether because of bills or they just blow it on stupid shit. You are in the minority of being so fiscally responsible.

I decided to never get a girlfriend because they’re just a massive waste of money. I’ll stay single and live off minimal food and supplies to save all my money for myself.

Money management bros help me out here, i currently live with my parents (18) in AZ and a friend of mine wants to move into a apartment together in Georgia near Atlanta. How much should i save up before moving down there? 10K?

Why buy vidya when you can shitpost on Yea Forums all day?

>such is life as an adult
well i mean it's your choice, if it makes you happy

check to see if shes getting doxed.

>tfw used to have no money and lots of free time

>now I have lots of money but have no free time

Millennials are a slave caste. There's nothing we can do about it either shit's only going to get worse as taxes go up and the population is pushed beyond its limits.

Attached: 1566393565988.jpg (766x453, 251K)

Are you guys poor? I spend that before tip on dinner. Wtf is the purpose of living in the most capitalistic country in the most capitalistic time if youre basically living at india standards?

>going from AZ's climate to GA's
RIP user.

>quit job start new job
>always get one dollar higher starting wage
>up to 20$ an hour

bretty good so far.

The vast majority of Americans are in debt from 18 until the day they die. Its literally a normal thing. Its baffling. Well maybe not as theres near no financial education here

I want to be a pilot
and thankfully I might get a job next week so I'll be able to start flying again
Can't wait to play Metroid Samus Returns during my break

Attached: IMG-20190512-WA0012.jpg (1600x1200, 121K)

its humid as fuck in GA right?

Break? Won't you have all the time in the world to play once you turn on the plane's autopilot?

It rains alot in the South then gets hot.

Teach me your ways master

>paying for vidya
take the pirate route, user

Attached: pirate.png (2518x1024, 276K)

How do I get into these areas? I don't have experience or personal projects and my city has nothing but web shit. I'm tired of being a shutin NEET.

Attached: 1419402041615.png (256x256, 9K)

Nah I'll have plenty of time to play when the 737 Max crashes again

Chicken is one of the lowest cost meats. If you would’ve said duck I would’ve believed you maybe next time

Apprentice engineer at a place that manufactures satellites. They're putting me in the final assembly cleanroom in a couple of weeks and I'm terrified at the thought of breaking something.

Attached: 1550241859227.jpg (776x1216, 190K)

>Have a shitty job from 11 am to 7pm
>Work basically all day
>Have over 70 games on my backlog

Ehh, vidya isn't that hard to afford

Attached: lucoa_3.jpg (1280x1925, 242K)

>poverty
Nigga the mexicans in my solar panel company make 5k a month plus half of their ppo plan paid by our solar company.

honestly furry art is the easiest porn to draw, you can actually use both your hands.

I don't know lads. My life now is just going to work to make money so I can get a few moments of peace and quiet alone in my room to play vidya. That's all my life is and I don't see it changing, I have never understood normalfags. It's not that I can't talk to people, it's that I am not interested in banal conversations with people who I share no interests with. I literally can't bring myself to care enough to have a bullshit conversation with these fucking normalfags. I don't care about their kids or the game or the fishing trip any more than they care about what game I'm currently playing. What the fuck is the point of being alive?

play games? Because that's the pirate life in 2019.

It's called saving for the inevitable economic crash coming in the next 5-10 years user

Hang them off the handles.
The stores are only 10 minutes away so I buy 2-4 shopping bags worth once or twice a week.

Rural, or in Toronto?

You got to get the job first. They pay more due to cost of living. You can't just move without a plan, especially California with one of the highest cost of living.

That $30K will go quick if you are still job hunting for a year.

They don't. Only trust fund babies or Jews with deep chabad connections can live comfortably out there.

You exist to do menial labor, goy.

Attached: 1562983500455.jpg (531x470, 60K)

>quitting is fucking hard

I think I feel you, drink coffee all the time so I probably have an addiction. went cold turkey for 3 months to see what would happen. Absolute fucking hell.

if you made it this far user you can do it
I believe in you bro

You know that first world living isn't just about spending money right?
Why be the self made poorfag who buys $100+ in takeout when you can be a rich man with all the money you save?
That user is smart

>saving money for the crash which will nosedive the value of money
wtf

Security Officer at a Casino. Full time plus benefits and vacation pay. I fight drunk normies and tweakers on weekends and play Vidya on my days off.

Attached: 91fee5f47018ce9ddca883ff40a316d9.jpg (640x960, 83K)

>Apprentice engineer
you poor fool.

>They're putting me in the final assembly cleanroom in a couple of weeks and I'm terrified at the thought of breaking something.

They might be trying to scare you into quitting. Some jobs do this instead of firing, just because they want to lay off workers without paying for it.

Most people barely studied in school

Most of Toronto but I've heard it isn't that much different in Kingston, Hamilton, Burlington, etc.

A cup of Joe is great in the morning

>what are precious metals?

and who unions against the unions?

This, except for multiplayer games.
I can't understand how people can be so impatient. Just wait like 6 months for a good price drop, bugfixes and dlc.

>what are precious metals
A terrible investment

I'm an analyst.

Attached: 416.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

did you do security before hand or did you just apply and get the job?

was considering it because of my natural night owl sleep schedule. I also don't mind paper work.

Do you use test out moves from vidya on the drunk normies?

Attached: 1508629375887.png (159x220, 67K)

Dunno, I think I was just lucky. I got a master's in CS but applied to current job while studying. This kind of work needs you to be autistic as fuck about details, one because job demands it, two because coworkers are all autistic pieces of shit that will rip you to shreds on code review if you fuck up somewhere. I had the advantage of growing up with a shit computer and fiddling with it so I "thinking in cycles" wasn't that far of a concept for me.

C# sounds like a cushy job nowadays as well but I'd check out the market first. I live in a big city so it's all sorts of jobs but if it's what you say it is I can't really help.

I really like what c# does with jit architecture checking that's like a wet dream in static languages.

I've worked an accumulative one month in seasonal temps and work experience since finishing college in 2008, ask me anything

Attached: islep.jpg (311x260, 35K)

Ok you and big talker from Texas what’s sqft of
Livable property at $700 you either had a cosigner with and a nice chunk of down payment or your house is tiny and in a shit area so which is it are you like the rest of 90 percent of people who got help from their family and then puts their hands on their hips and thrusts their chest out going I’m a homeowner!!

And how many cars do you have? Just like nigs who have 22inch rims but live in the ghetto. Nigga if you dont own a house with yearly equity youre a nigger no matter how many bing bing wahoos cost.

>what are precious metals?

only one step above burying your money in the backyard. They don't (usually) depreciate, but they're not an "investment".

One of my friends does this. Seems to like it. Has his own apartment in the city with good wifi.

I'm pretty jealous and wish I knew about that career path.

I'm a 30 year single male so I have lots of disposable income yet I feel empty.

Attached: 1566862001931.png (840x854, 434K)

what do you analyze?
Dota 2 matches?

Nobody fucking cares about you

>ask me anything
how do your parents feel about you staying with them?

Thank you user. Yes, I've made many shit decisions in my life obviously. I was a NEET during my 20s for more than I should've been. But my current job is comfy (IT with lots of down time) and pays decently enough. In a year and a half I'd say I have already saved more than the average american. Still not even close enough to buy my own home or anything like that though.

What are your income stat's Yea Forums?
mine are:
Social Security Disability Income: $864/month
EBT Foodshare benefits/medicare savings program/icare health insurance plan/medicaid/medicare part A & B
($41 a month in foodshare, and like 270 dollars in savings from medicare premiums being paid by state of Wisconsin)
$263 every two weeks from a 20 hour a week job ten minutes from home.
and if i'm lucking maybe every year i'll make a couple grand selling shit on ebay, to gamestop,selling my ebook/print Indie book. and through general labour jobs throughout the year.

>because I don’t know what to do
Lol are you so insecure about what your doing you had to put a disclaimer on it

Do you have a house?
do you have a car?
do you have a gym membership?
do you have time on your hands?
As a 30 year old you are in great shape to get pussy

Congrats in cali most jobs that arent retail pay atleast 22. I made 30 at 20 5 years ago ripping decka at a ship yard. Now I install fiber optics 8mos a year at a yearly salary of 72k and im only 26. Most of my crewmates are filipino mexican or white. Youre fucking up user unless youre kentucky but who the fuck wants to live in a land locked state.

>yet I feel empty.
get a hobby, and follow that "I have depression" start kit image.

based

They're an investment if your country's currency rapidly loses value.

fpbp

By making over 3 times minimum wage in my province

Attached: smug anime girl_13.jpg (482x482, 43K)

>i pay 75% of my montly income in rent alone

remember kids, your rent shouldn't ever be more than 30% of what you make. you're better off staying with your parents and paying to them

Hell yeah seed that new astral chain for me!

>cali
hows the rent tho?

>Youre fucking up user unless youre kentucky but who the fuck wants to live in a land locked state.
that's basically what it is.

>flyover states are a mistake because you can live comfortably on low wages.
I make 22 an hour as an expanded functions dental assistant in Indiana. I bought a 4 bed 3 bath house last year. This would get me a studio apartment in California. Enjoy paying 20,000 more a year than me for living expenses because you need to be near salt water.

What kind of mindset do you have to be in to post a picture hoping someone thinks it’s yours but also not saying it’s yours so you can spazz out and say “I never said it was mine!!” When they call you out

Yes to all of those and getting pussy isn't the same as being in a proper relationship with someone. I'm at the age all my friends are getting married and having kids.

Yes

>you're better off staying with your parents and paying to them
>paying to them
if you have to pay your parents to stay with them then they are pieces of shit

Attached: Robuttnik.png (736x896, 599K)

Based af

How do you only have $20 left? Do you live in a big city? What's your industry? Your pay? What bills are you paying/where the hell is your money going?

No user.

if you buy 1 dollar of gold. then the dollar depreciates in half, your gold is now worth 2 dolars. okay, but 2 dollars is worth half what it used to be worth.

You didn't invest because the shit you bought is static. You're effectively losing money, because you COULD invest that and actually get something.

taking home 1600 on minimum wage thanks to free rent

gas station cashier

it could be worse

Attached: 1463581728802.png (285x285, 82K)

Well I mean more like getting a good woman
sorry if I made it sound like that

As someone who lives in America's dick
fuck you
the coast brings nothing but trouble and spics

How is Missouri cost of living?

It shouldn't ever be, but it often is. My hometown has bedrooms in a house being rented out for no less than $1200 a month while minimum wage is 10 bucks an hour. Not everyone has that luxury.

>if you have to pay your parents to stay with them then they are pieces of shit

I'm pretty sure this is the norm.

>your rent shouldn't ever be more than 30% of what you make.

maybe in your day boomer, but 50% is the norm.

>you're better off staying with your parents and paying to them

i'd rather pay half my paycheck to my asshole jewish muslim landlord than live with my insane family. not all of us are blessed with good families, especially most of us on this forum.

>owning a house
lmao get a load of this house nigger

Clerc at a toy store. Pay is a bit weak (like 3$ above minimum) but I literally only have a couple of menial tasks to do along greeting cutomers. there are day where I'm literally playing board games while on the job.

Attached: 1548788564377.jpg (737x753, 141K)

Thanks bro, I'll do my best.

Nah, it's a proper structured apprenticeship scheme that's intended to train and recruit full-time employees. The company has spent a lot of money on education genuinely competitive wages, and a week of adventure training (for some reason) so they're not going to ditch me unless I fuck up big time. Also it seems like half the non-contractor staff working there started as apprentices, including both of my bosses in my current department.

Lol just own that your a sack of shit all that mental gymnastics is unnecessary no one is fooled. And you’re not saving up because renting is dumb your doing it because you’re leeching and know inside it’s not right

I'm the opposite and hate C#, java and those managed languages. I prefer C but it's so fucking hard and competitive with either 40 something boomers with 30 years experience or autistic geniuses that wrote a game engine at 12. Meanwhile I started doing that but didn't have any drive or motivation to continue and now 13 years later I still don't.

HIDE WOJAK THREADS

DO NOT POST IN WOJAK THREADS

REPORT WOJAK THREADS

can't always leech from your parents, user. sooner or later you have to be thankful for all they've done for (You)

Shit your life sounds simultaneously a lot worse and a lot better than mine

You're going from zero humidity to level 99 humidity.
It's like moving from Death Mountain to Lake Hylia.

cringe

Do you have a plan for your life or are you just gonna off yourself eventually when the money runs out?

>paying your parents rent is the norm
Maybe in America you worthless mutt

I admire people who have the balls to just stay with their parents no matter how it makes them look or how it affects their real world experience.

Nothing. You don’t need to save for an apartment. Are you going to go to school there? Put money towards your education (trade school, CDL training, conventional uni) and towards rent and utilities and internet and phone bill and car insurance.
Anons, dental assistant makes 16-20 an hour and it’s a 9 month course through accelerated programs.
CDL-B license lets you drive dump trucks or school busses and makes about 16-25 as well depending on what you do. Trade school gets you damn good money in your chosen field once you graduate.

I am unemployed but I used to work as a cashier in a grocery store
I had 2 interviews this week so here's hoping
ultimately I want to be a pilot

>I'm pretty sure this is the norm.
not in my household
my dad is part of the boomer generation but he's not stupid enough to leech off my future

I will thank them
it's called free first class tickets to Honolulu on any airline I work for
my treat for their 50th Anniversary

Attached: 1280px-JA784A_Boeing_773_ANA_All_Nippon_With_Inspiration_Of_JAPAN_Titles_(13891690464).jpg (1280x853, 85K)

Ill bite.
Baja california mexico
Xray technician at a hispital $1,600usd= $30k mexican pesos.
1 rental property left by my dad = $200 usd -50 for maintenance.
Own a 2 bedroom house with a small yard and community pool. One 2014 car and 1 doggo whose 8yos.
No gf tho.
Could do better.

Attached: Lx9g1t6hCdKHDNDdeTsvIQzHXMS9r3HEWw5EzVVvGVQ.jpg (640x340, 43K)

what I said should apply mostly to people who don't make much money since over 50% of your income in rent doesn't allow you to save and/or buy things. i know rents are fucked, but many people move out from their parents' out of social pressure and end up getting fucked

? The you worthless mutt part it wasn’t offensive nor funny just extra words at the end of your sentence. I gotta ask what was the intended goal when you typed that? I’m not whoever you’re talking to just an outsider who has an appreciation for risqué comedy that you lot obviously don’t

What’s with the obsession about the ocean anons? Why do so many bitch and moan if you don’t want to live in California?

I live in an area that is 9.0% white and the rent prices are fucking garbage
I would rather live with my parents thank you

I'm gonna be a correctional officer there (like 40-60k a year) i'd like to pursue a criminal justice degree but that shit is expensive.

>What’s with the obsession about the ocean anons?

sources of water are usually where communities form.

About £10 to £15 a day so anywhere from £50 to £105 a week. I'm very lazy and buy a lot of ready made shit but hey I can afford it so whatever

Worth it tho if you want to pursue something in that field!

Imagine paying around $15,000 a year for a place that's not even yours.

Attached: 8c6b92b547279032e4f60e9d950bbaa1.jpg (500x375, 28K)

I don't know why america is so phobic to the idea.

>Could do better.

But could do worse. Way worse. Not bad, user. Congrats.

Hey uh guys don’t listen to this dude yeah dental assistants make that much but there’s actual people in school for being an actual dentist holding those jobs or a relative of one of the doctors or nurses it’s an unskilled job that pays well it’s fucking filled up don’t waste your time just like being a pharmacist there’s 5000 people in front of you waiting for the local Walgreens man to die. Now with the cdl thing if you’re gonna get one get the class A otherwise you’re wasting your time.

you're right, police shit is really interesting so i might just try to save up money to get that education, probably should be easier since i'm living with someone else anyway right?

Loan underwriter

Pretty comfy work and it lets you be a giant god complex asshole when you want to.

Attached: 1547980163411.jpg (960x628, 58K)

This
>Live alone
>Pay more
>Some negroid can just decide to rob you because you're all by yourself
>"Don't want to get robbed you say? Get a dog!"
>Paying for food for a dog, now need to provide attention and care for it, train it to not shit in the house

>implying you need money to play video games
Americans are so cucked the can't enjyoy anything they didn't give out money for

Attached: overman.png (834x998, 146K)

>Imagine paying around $15,000 a year for a place that's not even yours.
this christ you could own a home in 10 years.

Yeah, drinkable water. I live on a lake in a big ass house my grandpa bought but it’s just endless bitching about flyovers income. I dunno I guess the constant need to brag and make people feel bad about themselves is annoying.

Bros life isn’t a competition. Just try to make the best with what you have and be proud of yourself.

You should not be paying 1200 a month for a single room apartment. I remember paying that for a 3 bedroom fucking house. Move to Las Vegas. It's a growing city where even getting a full sized house is cheap as fuck. The desert aint even that bad.

Financials, operational data and metrics, efficiency quotas, market penetration, and forecasts.
I grew into the role by impressing some people with other work that I did that was irrelevant to the work I do now (automating Excel via macros and VBA). When they saw me do this they thought I'd be capable of being an analyst and lo and behold here I am.

It's good work. Good pay. I make mid 90s for only having a bachelors degree in a completely unrelated field. Hoping to go back for my MBA in Fall 2020.

Attached: delicious food.jpg (4032x2268, 2.28M)

It beats trying to prematurely live with your (((friends))) in your 20s until they inevitably go broke and/or find some reason to move out, leaving you with the house payments and dwindling income... which ultimately results in you bombing out in your early 30s and forced to move back in with mommy.

Attached: 1bf5d1a3c7e70f32c522f1a79b08c320.jpg (800x533, 35K)

I believe you user because I live a pretty similar lifestyle. Honestly I'll go to this dumpster and forage the stuff they throw out. Which is quite a bit most of the time since I seem to be the only one who knows about it. Manage to stay pretty well fed. Pirate my vidya on my 960m asus laptop from local library. I'd probably be homeless if not for free section 8 housing.

Just stay away from Milwaukee

Jesus Christ how young do you have to be to think that after 18 years of free living that helping your parent with some bills is considered “leeching off my future”
Imagine what you’re saying 18 years of taking care of you and generally putting you before themselves and some money from you to them is a leech on your future. Jesus if your over 20 and not white I’m very surprised

Both of these. A monthly Mortgage is actually cheaper than renting. It just needs a higher upfront cost but it's worth it to actually own a home eventually.

This helps a lot, honestly if you’re paid bi-weekly there is two times a year where there’s five fridays (if that’s when you get paid) that you can pocket an entire paycheck if you budget everything correctly between two pay periods a month.
High interest is death when it comes to credit cards, loans, car payments. Go through a credit union and make your money work for you.

How do I escape my NEET lifestyle? I feel stuck because as a programmer I need something to show but have no projects nor work experience. I don't have any interest in it either but it's all I'm even remotely good at, which brings me to the fact I don't even know if I'm good at it. I have a bachelors but that's about it. How do I escape? There's so few jobs around me but moving is such a big investment. Please respond.

Attached: 96ab6fcf7b2a6211f8ec6d0e280c7bb8.jpg (800x562, 52K)

>forum.
Back to resetera with you

Reminder Friends was a psyop orchestrated by the CIA to model a self-sabotaging lifestyle to gen Y so they'd never become a threat.

Attached: MV5BNDVkYjU0MzctMWRmZi00NTkxLTgwZWEtOWVhYjZlYjllYmU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 12K)

Go work on your game user you can have quality pussy on a semi regular basis with your setup and a little decent conversation I'm doing way worse than you and I at least get my tang when I want

I have so much money I don't even know what to do, I already have a car, a piece of land where I can build (but I don't want to move out of parents house yet).

Yet, I still wait for good sales to buy games.

Also, little time to play vydia and still no gf.

Attached: Agincourt_1950902b.jpg (620x388, 73K)

Welfare money plus I pirate pretty much everything, Australian government gives me about 600 dollars every 2 weeks, equals about 400 USD

Attached: 1544878907533.jpg (750x721, 34K)

>Xray technician at a hispital $1,600usd
If that's how much you make as an xray tech that's actually pretty damn shitty. Glad I'm not a Spic

Good luck

"Muh Beach" most of the time, even though Florida's beaches from PBC to Miami-Dade are dirty as fuck

I'm 21, and my parents aren't retarded boomers like yours
As long as I pay MY debts and bills it's fine.
If I was in your situation I would threaten them everyday with putting them to a retirement home for taking my fucking money away when I could use that for student loans, credit cards, etc.
Parents nurture and support, not leech and break down

Around $150 every couple weeks on groceries.

I'm 26 and only have $400 in savings

Attached: KANNA_DO_IT.jpg (597x597, 30K)

is it easy to get neetbux as an aussie?

close your browser now and start coding something that you can then use to show other you can code then they will hire you. just do it

user, there’s 30 positions open in my city right now. Get your expanded functions and get a couple dollar raise and enjoy working on your own more.

Yeah, you can walk in to the job, but unless you have an in, you’re not getting it. You’re going to have to do the course if you want your CDA anyway, and to actually learn for your infection control and radiology certs.

ALSO. cdl b is like 2000 if a company doesn’t pay for it and it’s a couple months. Super easy and gets you right in the field for easy money driving.

>student loans, credit cards
Retardation confirmed.

I make 4,100. Feels gud.

How is the pay?

It's always the guy living in his grandpa's lake house trying to rationalize shit. Fuck off dude you go be proud of yourself I'm fucking broke I need this shame to keep me aiming higher!

Jesus man, what kind of situation do you have in life that leads to this? Is there literally zero work available? Even a minimum wage job will give you more than nothing.

>start coding something
Code what?

Way easier. I miss living with my friends. 5 of us went in on a house and we each payed like 250 a month.

He has a real job.

Currently unemployed.

I hate living in the daytime so I've mostly worked on night stuff. Been a bouncer, barman, waiter, and a funeral home attendant.

Do you know what cost of living means? It's a reason McDonald's pays $8/hr in Texas but 13/hr in Denver

Mechanical Designer

how? you've either never worked a day or spend money on stupid shit you cant afford?
t. 26 with $40k in savings

that sounds super comfy.

BASED

Once a democrat gets elected in 2020, how will you react once student debt is freed from us and thrown upon the zoomers?

>It's a reason McDonald's pays $8/hr in Texas but 13/hr in Denver
I thought that was because the Federal Minimum wage is so low so blue states raise it while red states keep it the same

I work, I stopped buying alcohol, I reduce snack purchases, and I live with relatives.

fix your periphery life first, get fit, meditate and meet people
firm handshake and find a minimum wage job
health and control of your mind will allow you more energy to expend a smaller amount of time (1-2 hours depending on your motivation) towards becoming a better programmer
this time has to be expended with high focus so you can make actual progress, work on projects that you can proudly display to the internet
save your money

Yes, I made mistakes and I have around 7.5K in Student loan debt and 2K in credit card debt that went towards my flight hours.
I'm not some faggot millennial, I'm practically a zoomer and I would rather work off what I owe little by little and work on my career and I go to CC so that I pay FUCKING NOTHING.
Life aint mostly free you know?

>Finally get rid of the union like my employer wanted me to
>Get my pay slashed and hours cut
>Get fired for taking a minute to tie my shoes

Attached: 1422551299546.png (746x985, 483K)

Easy to get on newstart, you gotta do 10 job searches a month and 15 hours a week of volunteering every 6 months if you have barriers to work, that's what I'm currently doing. For the first year you only gotta job search. If you're a normalfag you gotta do 20 job searches/25 hours per week.

Disability pension is a lot harder to get on.

Sorry I’m not white living with friends was never even a fucking thought for me but getting a rent house at 17 was and It was pretty legit

Just like free healthcare, it will work great for a generation or two before things normalize again. I actually am surprised boomers aren't more for free healthcare considering most don't give a fuck about future generations and are all hypochondriacs

Attached: NHS_Spending_1948-2014.png (865x626, 45K)

Depends on what industry you work and area,
You can be an underwriter for a big corporation or a tiny bank or all sorts of specialized shit.

I make 64k which is real fucking high in my area and currently work in primarily mortgages. I could jump ship to another company and probably make about 4-5k a year but I hear all sorts of horror stories about crazy bullshit like quotas and such if you want to work for one of the national banks and Id rather make easy comfy money rather than work hard for a small amount more.

Living paycheck to paycheck, I usually travel a bunch too (last savings were used up to travel to LA for Anime Expo this year). Rest just goes into eating out and fuel.

Attached: IMG_20190703_115318.jpg (4160x3120, 1.29M)

Just man up and get any job.

After you are living the hell of wageslaving, despair and hatred will fuel your motivation to work on getting something better.

Its hard to get out of your confort zone when you have an easy life with everything handed to you.

Attached: 1511805669701.gif (316x195, 1.11M)

SO NO ONE TOLD YOU LIFE WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY

YOUR JOBS A JOKE- YOURE BROKE

YOUR LOVE LIFE D.O.A.

Attached: 1566994590062.png (500x676, 86K)

Sorry :( coasties annoy me. Go scroll through indeed if you need a better paying job. If you have 12 months of verified driving experience for companies in the past 3 years you can go do fedex or ups. You’ll make about a thousand week all the way through January.

A gay erotic text-based adventure game

>I'll spend the money that's not mine life ain't free man
>"WHOA WTF MOM AND DAD YOU WANT *MY* MONEY, HAHA YOU'RE LEECHING OFF MY FUTURE!"

Attached: Crazy.jpg (988x1235, 88K)

Lol I’m 25 with my own place but why do
You think I knew your age and approximate age from a anonymous post? Your a fucking caricature lol

>Work more hours
>get better paying job
>minimize Bill's
>budget
>refinance any debt at lower apr

>tfw run my own online business
>Technically on the clock 24/7 but don't have to put up with 90% of the bullshit that most jobs require
>Don't make crazy money but enough to live comfortably for the most part
>Not married
>No kids

Life is pretty good

Attached: ed1088c495d1910a43bcd0c5e143a705d79864ce30b81ccea009960acc958f0c.jpg (604x403, 47K)

Keep going user, I'm proud of you and you're gonna make it

Haha imagine having typical boomer parents

Attached: 130799590200120110725-22047-1ut0b75.jpg (239x251, 12K)

>student debt is freed
There is literally zero chance of that.
Even ignoring the amount of money it would cost it would never go through because of the massive amount of asshurt
>I PAYED MINE OFF JUST LAST YEAR FUCK THOSE FAGS

>(automating Excel via macros and VBA). When they saw me do this they thought I'd be capable of being an analyst and lo and behold here I am.

i do some neat stuff with formulas that's basically magic to my managers and coworkers, i can't wait until i learn proper VBA.

i work with a contractor at my company, he used to do finance along the same lines as you but pivoted towards logistics (and made his life more miserable but probably earning more). he's trying to poach me since i'm providing crazy valuable feedback on his excel buffer automation, or in other words im the guy analyzing the data he's providing and telling him exactly what's wrong.

Post your city I’ll pull up the job postings I’m In the mood to debunk your pussy ass

Its ok user, you will overcome this eventually. I believe in you :)

A lot which I hate because I know I can cook but I am just lazy. That being said no more than $70. I do buy food on my weekend shift because they are 12 hours shift so I really don't feel like coming home to cook.

Lol I don't feel bad for you, you weeaboo faggot

This doesn't ever happen but unions put the fear in you to make you think it'll happen to you- and that they'll stop it.

the year they come out? you mean the first 4 months lol

LA

Hey, I do c++ and I just mentioned a cool thing c# does.
Thing about boomers is true but you're not getting around that, they've been doing this shit while you were in diapers.

Most important thing is that they need young blood explicitly because of boomers. Learn touch tech and embed yourself. Some pieces of software aren't going away but the people are.

And it's really not that bad. I don't know if it's helpful but I always think of computers as being fucking dumb. They don't know what you want so you have to be explicit. And to be explicit you have to know what you're doing, but that comes with learning.

nice 744
was this in Manchester?

1st paragraph has no source
2nd paragraph is just straight up agreeing with me
3rd paragraph is extra info but doesn’t refute what I said about getting the class a

Easy mode is to have friends or family who can get you in somewhere or immediately start full time if you had a part time job during uni. That's what i did.

user just make stuff. If you actually like coding, you need to show it. No one wants to hire the guy who’s only in it for the money. They want to see passion because they know they can milk you.
Make stuff. Anything. Code your own debt clock. Make an auto clicker. Make your own runescape bot. Make a little adventure game. Design a website with some interesting features. But in a currency exchange thing. Idk man. You won’t get recruited if you don’t have proof you can do it.

>make about 3k/month after tax
>spend 160/month on rent and car (provided by work)
>spend about 80/week on food
>the rest goes to anime merch and trips to Japan
I should probably start saving.

Attached: 1557901940452.png (320x320, 247K)

>He thinks Democrats are gonna get elected after the shitshow that was last night
Wew lad

Retail even though I got a Bachelors in Information Systems. Can't find any starting jobs that aren't a customer service job since the dipshit recruiters only contact me for sales roles.

I want to break into the IT medical stuff, but apparently you need to have 1 to 3 years of medical experience for those.

Showing a mirror to a hypocrite cuts deep, my friend, this self fellating mentality you have is retarded

Well you thought wrong

Same, give or take

Work at a retail shipping store. I'm wanting to leave for a real job, but I can't find anything that pays well without requiring years of experience or degrees that I don't have

>touch tech
Never heard this term. I guess the biggest issue I'm having is what to actually do to make myself presentable to the kind of jobs I want, of which I'm not even sure.

You're a fucking bitch and you know it
My parents want me to succeed and not be in debt so they back off and let me pay my shit instead of getting in the way
I'm sorry that your boomer parents are selfish and only care about their retirement checks

Attached: Joseph Dundee.jpg (745x1024, 90K)

>600 dollars a fortnight
How? I only get half of that.

>160 on rent
>80 on food

Attached: 1565870954178.jpg (599x474, 40K)

I make 70k, and live with my parents. the only real expense I have is student loans.

I make about that now but that’s not enough by far. I feel poor and I’ve had jobs making half this before so I know I could do worse but I’ll be damned every raise I get I feel more poor

Yeah that's Manchester, did MAN > YYZ > LAX
Don't ever fly AC Rouge, shittiest airline ever (aside from Ryanair of course)

Attached: IMG_20190703_120003.jpg (4160x3120, 1.51M)

>We often have to make difficult choices between high-caliber candidates and, unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with your application at this time.

>We wish you the best of luck with your job search and future professional endeavors.

STOP IT!!!!

STOP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I JUST WANNA GET OUT, I JUST WANNA LEAVE! I'M LITERALLY WATCHING MY FUCKING BOOMER ASS TOWN DIE RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES AND I WANT OUT!!!!

>herpa derp fuck-a you, but good luck in your future job searches :^)
>oh geez, it's like, totally unreasonable for us to hire you because you live in Dying Ass Boomer Town, even though you're willing to move at your own expense :^). Good luck on your job search lmao!

I HATE THIS PLACE! I HATE JOB SEARCHING! I SWEAR THE FIRST JOB THAT I GET THATS EVEN HALFWAY DECENT, I'M STICKING WITH IT FOR LIFE! JOB HUNTING IS THE MOST DEPRESSING THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1477288225924.png (480x480, 235K)

You can start learning Excel VBA now. There are lots of online tutorials and videos on YouTube. If you prefer a more structured method then try looking at instructor led or self paced courses on udemy. Excel VBA is pretty simple once you get the hang of how to reference objects, methods, and properties.

Good luck with everything.

Attached: 1553276725825.jpg (4032x2268, 2.62M)

How do you feed yourself and pay rent

Japan is pretty based

Attached: 220px-Hitler+JapAmbassadormeet.jpg (220x152, 11K)

>I have no formal education and need to work minimum wage!
jobcorps.gov/
FREE housing with food and medical services
FREE Career training
FREE High School courses and diplomas
You faggots have no excuses
>I'm older than 24!
Your life is fucked anyways then regardless and you might as well kill yourself.

Attached: every_mountain.png (600x669, 374K)

Lol I don’t want any XS energy drinks

>If you actually like coding
I don't know if I do. There's just nothing I even remotely want to do. I thought working on a ps4 emulator would be cool since it's a new area with some interesting stuff happening but I'm so out of practice and dumb that I don't even know how to "just do it".

Indianapolis.

Don’t do the class if you don’t want to but good luck getting in dude. Are you a dental assistant who didn’t do courses and you’re mad people did? I spent 9 months practicing with fillings and assisting in various procedures. I was hired immediately after my externship at 16/hr. After 30 days it was bumped to 18. They payed for my Expanded Functions schooling and bumped me up to 22/hr 9 months after I started working there.

Tell me why you’re upset.

>tfw comfy high pay job

Attached: 1564417174616.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Indecisiveness is tearing me apart
>Wanna do this
>Maybe do that?
>Oh, that sounds interesting
I love messing around on the computer, but I also love the wilderness, and exploration.

I’m fucking scream laughing

I've been an Iberia customer for almost all my life
been flying to MAD, many, many times

Attached: IMG_7298.jpg (3264x2448, 1.93M)

Where do you live and why is 4K a month not enough? It sounds like you have a career, any lateral moves you can make with some minor training for more money? Are you qualified for a better position at a different company?

I bet you got turned down for some fat boomer woman too, probably asks her kids to "fix the TV" for her so she can watch Netflix.

Attached: 1564821411281.png (356x338, 153K)

What does an online business look like? Can you do something with $300 in savings?

A union gives you a safety net so you can't just be fired for pissing off the boss. For example, if they implement some new policy that is retarded and wastes time, you can tell your boss that it's a bad idea without fear that he's going to chimp out thinking you're insulting his genius new idea

work subsidized rent is great but it means i have to be the "caretaker" for the entire building so even on my days off, people can bother me about the stupidest little things.
I can't wait for my next trip, what an awesome country

Attached: 1568285508454.jpg (1091x1544, 468K)

I might have been obtuse, sorry. And this doesn't apply to web jobs mostly. But for.my interview they actually asked me how the CPU works and I had the answers. In my opinion it helps with all "levels" of programming because the browsers are just really high level VMs but that's beside the point.
The programmer road is filled with autism and you'll get more the more.you understand of it.

As an adecdote I'm forever annoyed by our cloud teams because I fucking know they can't tell what's wrong besides their fucking log print outs, and they're all ten younger years than me and I'm just assuming but they probably haven't seen a go debugger in their lives and yet have the hall to tell me I'm doing something wrong, but that's how the life goes.

Tell me your secret fake NEET poster.

Attached: 1419411601920.jpg (256x256, 43K)

You're doing something wrong
humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/newstart-allowance/how-much-you-can-get

I live with my parents and they have jobs, I just do some chores around the house. Also live on a big property, I may build a granny flat on it one day when I have a job.

Whats your preferred airline and airport?
I would love to take ANA to Haneda one day

Cook the cockroaches. Fry 'em up. Lots of protein and fiber from the chitin in their legs.

Which one would be better as a hobby and which one would be better as a job? Do you prioritize free time or pay? Maybe if you answer these questions you might figure it out.

DNR.
you explore wilderness and catalog and monitor stuff on a computer. BAM!

I learned to code.

Attached: 1565132866493.png (384x360, 130K)

Code what you fuck.

Attached: 1419491789587.png (256x256, 32K)

>You can start learning Excel VBA now.

i cant, in peak season at my office. i've trained 3 employees in the last 2 months and basically working 3-4 desks doing my nominal job and the side data-analysis job that i've mentioned, while only working minimum wage. i'm also learning to drive, preparing to sue the shit out of my asshole landlord and playing the witcher 3. in 3 or 4 months i'll also be taking mandated review courses on customs law and trade treaties to keep my certification as a customs specialist.

If he fired you for that, the job probably wasn't worth sticking around for anyways.

Just not into idiots selling other idiots pipe dreams why don’t you start telling some truths about your situation or am I to believe your resume and work ethic is incredible up to the point of becoming a dental assistant instantly but no further?

>Putting Alchemist costume on Doctor Jeeters

I applaud you for playing Granblue, but what the fuck are you doing? Doctor Jeeters is perfection.

The drop shipping trend is kinda over but if you’re savvy enough and can market your site, you can make money on that.

>tfw family had an extra house in LA that's going to be in my name soon
>tfw I will be able to live the rest of my life paying only utilities with a minimum wage job and still afford luxuries in one of the wealthiest parts of the city in one of the wealthiest places to live on Earth
Having rich boomer parents really pay off sometimes

Attached: 007b1599459f7702ce2d18898947d9fa6e687f3bef51ff417d13857f6868ee48.jpg (700x803, 44K)

Anything under 6 figures isn’t “high paying”

Don't complain and make the most of it

Not the same user but ANA is the best.

JAL is OK but the stewardesses get all panicky and start praying and shit whenever there's turbulence so uhh yeah never again

It's just an example. A union let's you actually speak your mind instead of eternally sucking up even when you know a bad idea is being implemented

I will. I'll finally be able to afford a Paramotor and live out my dreams as a Paramotorist. I can't get a real pilots license because reasons but shit I can still fucking fly baby!

Attached: G0019686.jpg (3920x2160, 1.55M)

>Can you do something with $300 in savings?
Yes, I started my business with $10 in my pocket. I literally just find cheap things and resell them for profit. Find a niche that you are knowledgeable in and start from there.

4k a month is not career money it’s crazy that anyone could think that. 4K a month is literal LITERAL chump change. I don’t need to make a million a year but Jesus I wanna see more than 2 countries before I die.

Computer stuff!
It's ~160k and I only been working 2 years. Probably crack 200k by 2021.

Attached: neeet.jpg (400x533, 55K)

????
What are you on about?
I’m 24. I started my classes at Ross last February. Finished my externship in December. Got hired in the place I externed in January. They paid for more schooling which I started immediately and finished earlier this month.
You’re wondering why I haven’t gone further? I’m taking a year off to pay my loans and have a wedding before I go forward with pursuing a degree in dental hygiene.

HIROSHIMA!

Where do you live? Beverly Hills? 4K a month gets you a mansion in the Midwest. Move away from salt water and stop spending so much money. You sound like you’re lying.

Please I'm desperate.

Attached: 1439905534279.gif (672x376, 3.08M)