Gen 4 > 5 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 7 > 6

Gen 4 > 5 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 7 > 6
This is irrefutable

Attached: 1568178434440.jpg (580x437, 26K)

Gen 4 was the first soulless Pokemon gen and it's been downhill from there.

Attached: 1568336753566.png (628x581, 446K)

Attached: 1541659546621.jpg (700x1192, 416K)

>1 above 2
>1 above anything in general, even 6 or 7

opinion discarded

laugh out loud

FR/LG > R/S > HG/SS >>> X/Y >>> Platinum > S/M >>>>> B2/W2 >>>>> B/W

Attached: green hatless.png (315x469, 159K)

How do you go from liking 3 but not 4?

What did you like about XY over those other games, or about SM over 5th gen?

Close
4 > 5 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 7 > 6
Hoenn mons are boring as fuck

What episode was this

4>2>5>1>3>7>6

>2 worse than 1 and 3
I'm amazed you managed to post being this retarded.

Attached: 1547479606363.gif (200x212, 1.82M)

Ever since Gen III, the illusion of freedom has been gone. When the player definitely can't decide where to go, it is then on the developers to make the players want to go where the game is forcing them to go.
X/Y didn't have any moments where I was dragging my feet, dreading going where the game wanted me to go. The worst thing it did was force a Lucario on me. Team Flare's complete lack of presence was actually a good thing, because I've always hated evil teams, especially Galactic and Plasma.

However, S/M actually did the evil team right for the first time. It was actually inverse of how I usually feel when playing Pokemon. I just wanted Team Skull around all the time. I still hated Lillie's dumb story, and the game did a poor job of making me want to go where it wanted me to go. The Herdier sniffing for hidden items is a perfect example.
Team Skull being a bright spot, however, was better than anything Gen V brought to the table. I hated Team Plasma, N, Bianca, and especially Hugh.

B2/W2 has the best postgame in the series, and I'm glad I got to play it, but the main game was absolutely terrible. GameFreak has never written a passable story, so the more they draw attention to it and force it on the player, the worse their games get.

In the end, it comes down to which game I'd want to replay right now, and the order I listed is my order of preference on that front.
I keep playing these games because I want to use the new Pokemon, but the game part has overall just been getting worse.

(PMD3>2>1>(>=4)

I don't like 4's muted color pallet, the attack animations have no weight to them, the sprites suck, the 3D is ugly and not charming.

This is probably the most inaccurate criticism I've ever heard.

Why do they keep making them so sexy bros?

Attached: cunny.jpg (578x906, 230K)

Gen 4 was my personal favorite, and I haven't been able to get into them past that. I think the online integration was perfect in gen 4, it didn't need to become what it is now. I buy them all because i'm a retard, but I haven't been able to sit down and properly play, start to finish, any of them past d/p.

4>3>2>5>1>>>>>

Gen 2 is best gen and HG/SS are the best games, Period.

Attached: o6s9cb8f8ea01.jpg (685x685, 40K)

games lack in difficulty but not on my fetishes

>your opinion is inaccurate!
I'm aware I'm in the minority, but compare the gen 3 animation for stat boosts to gen 4's. It looks sooo much worse in gen 4.

Game: 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 7 > 6 > 1
Dex: 7 > 6 > 5 > 2 = 3 > 1

all I fucking want is artists to draw ungodly amounts of pokemon ecchi where they actually look how they're supposed to.

Attached: 1567298219284.png (1000x1000, 837K)

So like Pokemoa?

Attached: 5b7044b64f12e831fa1146dbd10f9009.png (600x850, 341K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-29-19h05m08s820.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

why do you guys hate x and y so much
it had such good pokemon in the national dex, who gives a fuck about the story?

It has arguably the worst team out of any of the recent Pokemon games. It's just a bunch of fur-coat faggots with no presence or sense of grandeur.
>Rocket was a bunch of devil-may-care crooks.
>Magma and Aqua's presence was felt in their various actions before the revelation of their plan to substantially change the world (their various heists of important artifacts and tech)
>Galactic is same as Magma and Aqua, but tinkering with creationism and the fabric of the universe itself
>Plasma is admittedly pretty weak, but the dynamic between N and Ghetsis was interesting
And then there's team Flare. I forget what they actually tried to do leading up the the explodey flower machine at the end. Its indicative of the fact their presence equates to nothing more than saturday morning cartoons. At least with the other teams you get a sense of deeper implications with their actions throughout the course of the game.
Also doesn't help that postgame and auxiliary content was a stark minimum. Lack of things like bases or the underground didn't serve to give the game any sort of unique flavor beyond your typical Pokemon game. It had no identity of its own. To commit the cardinal sin of using a fucking food analogy, it's like getting just the main dish a la carte without any sides.

>megas
>fairy type
>amie
>pss
>EV training improvements in general
>updated all the cries
>best anime

Yeah I'm thinking X/Y is based

The real issue dragging down gen 6 as a whole though is ORAS, what a disgusting piece of shit remake and game as a whole

Gen 4 is only redeemable if you count HGSS, and I don't really consider remakes to really be meaningful parts of each gen. Sinnoh is EASILY the worst region, it has the worst set of new Pokemon (yes, worse than XY or SuMo, it's not debatable), and has the worst enemy team barring Flare.

1>2>nothing>everything else

Amie was nice.

I personally hated it. But at the same time it's arguably an optional feature that doesn't really change the core of the game. So to each their own.

It's also objectively a side-dish.

You guys can argue about the order of the other generations but I think we can all agree that 4 is the best gen and the gen most of us grew up with.

5 > who cares the rest are shit

Nothing is worse then Gen 2 except gen 8, at least 2 had all the pokemon

Wow, so many people here have shit taste with not putting 5 last
3 > 4 > 1 > 6 > 7 > 2 > 5

5>2(Hgss)>1(frlg)>4>3>7>6>8(probably)
I know the remakes are tens 3 and 4 but I feel it’s unfair to judge them by the fan originals.

5 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 6 > 7 > 2

yeah but you can't deny dawn is a top tier semen demon

1 is better than 3 4 > 1 OR 5

5>2(Hgss)>1(frlg)>4>3>7>6>8(probably)
I know the remakes are tens 3 and 4 but I feel it’s unfair to judge them by the fan originals.

5>4>2=3>7>1>6

Dawn is at least top 5 among Pokegirls. Prove me wrong

Big fugging pokemon tiddies.

Attached: 7de69504d3981bcaeb137a9f37e92b69.png (2048x768, 2.12M)

4 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 7

Gen 4 is pretty based. Funny how people shat on DP but Platinum won them back. It also had best competitive singles.
You're right except for the anime which is shit as whole and shouldn't exist

Gen 4 is shit.

Take your 20-something stupid-looking legendaries and go walk through the same mountain five or six more times