Super Kirby Clash

How far are you?
Spend any real world money?
Get many disconnects or slowdown when you play online?
Also, what do you think is the optimum build for a team, and what do you main?

Attached: EEYFZ6NX4AENtt5.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Kirby/comments/d3qtro/super_kirby_clash_for_anyone_who_wants_to_know/.
youtu.be/qNDNohcSMjA
youtu.be/p9P8EnhVjAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I beat the evil dedede and started on the toughest fights following that. Matches online are like 50/50 on whether they'll be a cinematic experience(tm) or smooth, although they tend to be better when I started the session. I play doc myself, although I'll occasionally go sword. I figure the best team setup is 3 beams 1 doc to ensure everyone has their full health damage boost, at least that's from what I hear. I haven't felt the need to really dive into that and just breeze through the content with 3 swords/1 doc(because I have the equipment) or whatever randoms I get stuck with for the online battles.

>How far are you?
Just got to dreamscape.
>Spend any real world money?
Spent a dollar on the 3DS version, nothing yet here.
>Get many disconnects or slowdown when you play online?
1/4th or 1/3rd of matches are like that, unfortunately.
>Also, what do you think is the optimum build for a team, and what do you main?
Depends on how tough the fight is and how survivable they are but either 2 mage, sword/hammer and healer, or 3 mage and healer. I main mage.

Attached: 1502124564854.png (720x720, 502K)

>playing a switch mobile game

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 48K)

That’s redundant

It's fun

Attached: DJm614VUIAAK-E_.jpg (750x650, 52K)

Not very far. Just unlocked the Pyribbit ordeal.

Snoy

Attached: 1518725925626.png (751x607, 142K)

Attached: DL2zITDUEAARUsO.jpg (630x630, 21K)

Just beat D-Mind and got the Castle Town. How much more is in offline? I heard online goes forever. I went mage and have the Drawcia gear. Level 45 now. I quit spending apples a while back and have over 600 but refuse to spend money. Worried I'll run out soon though with increased costs. Do I at least get to quit buying quests soon?

Just got to Landia EX
I bought the first couple of deals with points
yes unfortunately 2 of which were during star chest quests

So now I'm unlocking dx gear, which sports high attack and garbage other stats. How important are things like recovery, charge,etc? Like how big of a difference does a +20/40 make vs 0?

Already fully beat it without spending a dime. Now i'm trying to get these last few platinums. Holy shit fuck Nightmare's revenge+

charge attacks are arguably the most important stat for all classes. The faster your stuff charges the more damage you can do in a short amount of time. In mage case the faster you can stop time

Yeah but like how big of a difference is it? 5%? 10%?

The last set of party quests require apples, otherwise they're all open from the start.

When can I quit using apples for quests? I just had the toughest quests appear.

nope you have awhile to go my friend.

Attached: sample_0dc8f4954632eedc7a283e0348cba0c9.jpg (850x850, 316K)

how'd he manage that without fingers?

Attached: 1505456265634.png (817x718, 1.05M)

>toughest
That's cute
Next comes Super and Super+ for online

Christ, I was about to ask the same thing these dudes asked. The toughest quests cost 40 fucking apples. How much do the super and super+ ones cost? I'm basically not going to ever upgrade past this Magolor stuff, huh?

>use specific gear to get this hero mission.
This shit should be illegal.

50-60 apples but you can easily earn it back by doing the missions. The payout is really generous

Attached: free apples.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

Lv. 82, 105/108 Platinum Medals but I haven't touched the last 3 Party Quests that are on Super+ difficulty.
I bought the max value pack, and the 4000 Gem Apples per day is really only for getting all SDX gear and level grinding with 2x EXP. Pictured related is someone else's Level 100 screenshot, and I'm only at 7.3mil.
I have pretty good connections even in Handheld, it's low-level and bad players that hold me back as I mop up the remaining Heroic Missions; 759/900 right now.
If you're going for speedruns like "Defeat x within 40 seconds.", it's 2 Hammer Lords and 2 Beam Mages. There's not much comparable to a fully charged Hammer Flip (and facing backwards to abuse the hammer flame contact damage during the charge) on a time frozen enemy; ideally you don't get hit to warrant a Doctor Healmore or Sword Hero, but you could at least sub in the former to maintain the full-stamina attack bonus. I like Sword Hero, but I and many others need to learn to use Hero Shield to let Hammer Lords/Beam Mages get in their charge attacks and Hat Thrust
>When in mid-air, first press and hold attack, then press down. Once your sword points directly downwards, you can release these buttons, and focus on moving left and right to keep bouncing on the enemy's head.
to pogo stick out-of-reach airborne enemies. A Sword Hero's charge attack is like half of what a Hammer Lord does, so they're mobile/fast but not exactly the best damage dealers.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 2.32M)

>Level 82.
>Pic is level 100.
What?

does the codexes also apply to your AI teammates? or just yourself?

It's from Reddit.
reddit.com/r/Kirby/comments/d3qtro/super_kirby_clash_for_anyone_who_wants_to_know/.

>it's a "players grab the stone tablets during time stop" episode.
>it's a "players don't grab stone tablets while pyribbit is in the background" episode
>it's a "player pushes you into a bosses hitbox while you charge an attack" episode
cough up the dough
yes.

Attached: 1466480300408.jpg (800x600, 303K)

I'm a "that guy who uses mage and spams time stop". I would use sword but the contact damage keeps fucking me up.

I like the online missions that require you to use garbage gear and drag down your team.
Beat the true final boss using beginner gear? Sure, that won't piss everyone else.

I am starting to think the better gear the AI have, the better at fighting they get. I just got platinum with a full team of drawcia DX mages against the mega specter super +, we basically rape it.

sword has moves with a billion I-frames use those, you also can use sword beam by holding up but it isn't super strong
you can do party missions offline but they don't give you as much exp or bonus chests

Attached: 1552631790269.jpg (400x300, 20K)

>it's a "player pushes you into a bosses hitbox while you charge an attack" episode
That fucking sword dash attack is the worst thing in this game. Every sword player spams it, it does no damage, and it pushes everyone into the boss.

that's because they are using it wrong if you dash then press up attack then down attack you can cancel your dash early and do more damage while getting a million I-frames.

Attached: 1489053065131.png (1000x1000, 496K)

And they cost more vigor.

Surprised I'm still playing this but I'm starting to get annoyed with it.
>can play as many online missions as I want
>play 1 or 2 offline and my vigor immediately is gone
This is annoying considering how bad the CPUs act; but that could just be on me because I'm still using Rarity 3 weapons.

Should i wait till i get the last vigor codex or should i look into upgrading my stuff? I'm currently level 25 and stuck on Taranza offline, did every online quest except Telepathos. currently at 147 apples.

Attached: MayaPouts.png (183x173, 73K)

true but if you need to do quests like that it's alot more tolerable.

Attached: 1404800678583.png (250x250, 45K)

honestly I've yet to need vigor at all. Just do your solo quests then do 2 or 3 online quests and you'll level up and restore your vigor

>youtu.be/qNDNohcSMjA
I knew they would jump into it at super speed.

In all honesty you don’t need vigor tablets period until the higher levels. One two online quests level you up so you can do the one offline quest. Although I’m only 35 but that’s still working fine and online stamina easily covers like 4 or 5 quests at this point so i don’t see the offline->online chain changing anytime soon. I’ve been upgrading every 5 levels but you can easily extend their use further if you don’t mind some narrow calls.

vigor only costs two apples and most of the time you can level up without even to use em.

>you don’t need vigor tablets period until the higher levels.
I'm level 70. You don't need any of those codex

Was I being memed in the earlier threads for this? I could have been upgraded my shit?

How long I can go with Drawcia DX gear?

>so they're mobile/fast but not exactly the best damage dealers.
It's not all about the charge attacks, playing sword by just spamming the spin attack is full retard. The damage is fine on the ground combo or even bouncing off a guy in the corner.

>cant play online because entire family is hogging all the internet on our terrible centurylink DSL internet
this is suffering

y'know I forgot about this weird channel.

Attached: __kirby_kirisame_marisa_and_marx_kirby_series_and_etc_drawn_by_nigemizu__0d429073c5aad1a9a9f41eb51d2 (500x600, 505K)

It never stopped being active.

Does this game has sound test?

I only found about it a couple of years ago, they were messing with gmod models of Kirby and touhou characters.

Attached: __clownpiece_and_kirby_kirby_series_and_etc_drawn_by_nekomitei__b617ee542924bd16f6bcee241be906c4.jpg (600x800, 262K)

That is a different channel and they use MMD.

normal clash didn't so I doubt it, someone did put them up on youtube which is a real shame.

Attached: 1492231945983.png (1000x1000, 690K)

I will not give this game any money at all, but i must admit, the game gives you a fair amount of GemApples.

Attached: Free And Good.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

This is bullshit, there so many good remixes there.

huh really? they very similar then.

Attached: __kirby_konpaku_youmu_konpaku_youmu_and_saigyouji_yuyuko_kirby_series_and_etc_drawn_by_atto_maru__sa (850x791, 248K)

None of them matter. The costs to upgrade those things are not worth it at all.

Attached: Smug.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

>Spent any real money
Yep, got the deal $23 bundle. I played the 3DS game and knew once you get to the endgame everything becomes super expensive so I did it for the extra gem apples. This game is worth about $20 anyway

>get any disconnects
Yeah, usually Chinese or Russians. Good shit. Had one guy drop out in Star Chest run because it appeared after hitting the enemy with the Team Meteor. Retard didn’t realise it will eventually float down.

I'm at the final boss after a week, I haven't paid a cent. I'm level 64 with low gear, so I am still not a good player since I only buy gear when it is 50% off. I have about twenty more play time total than others who are my level with worse gear and less platinums and less score.
By the way, the Japanese passwords also work on any other system, not just for Japanese.
I main hammer because I saw in story mode in the beginning that I kept getting time out whenever I wanted to play a different class, since the others were just not doing enough damage.

you'd think Hal would've thrown in a juke box that unlocks if you do all the missions.

Attached: __kirby_kirby_series_drawn_by_wannyanpu__sample-e44fd8b065922d42e006042f4c68347f.jpg (850x652, 208K)

you probably need to buy codex for heroic missions, so at least buy the first one of each of the classes, but year the fragment and star quest codex are worthless unless you bought literally everything else in the same (same with stickers, don't buy them). Some codex don't give an extra attack boost until level 5 (after buying level 1 or something), but for medic, it is good to get that extra team meteor boost from the first codex.

I am sure you are thinking in this.
>youtu.be/p9P8EnhVjAA

Yeah that's the one.

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_kirby_kirisame_marisa_and_waddle_dee_kirby_series_and_touhou_drawn_by_hajin__sample- (850x822, 100K)

I have yet to experience a single one of these things. Are they really that common?

Attached: 54CE9381-A473-4C08-BB29-E8B46AEC59F3.jpg (680x397, 59K)

hey new password
It gives you 5 apples, 2 stamina potions, and 2 attack potions

Attached: EEVdcAMUYAAtGtp.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

>last fight against d-mind
>remix has trap drums
>it actually works really well
It kind of feels in-character for Dark Mind too, which is the weirdest part.

Attached: 1521410543476.png (367x377, 220K)

>not buying the ha ha sticker

>How far are you?
I beat Aeon Knight(Light) recently
>Spend any money?
I spent ten dollars
When I host it’s smooth but when I join groups, it gets a little unbearable.
Best team is two hammers and two Mages.

Attached: 403E8B08-DE46-4F30-ADF2-8F2E42BEA45F.jpg (102x125, 2K)

Got any information on how to type that ching chong using English like the other ones?

every other online fight is a lagfest or d/c for me

Attached: 1466471515916.png (276x186, 4K)

Just suffered through a ten or so minute lag match. Killed the boss. Stuck on the screen just walking toward a wall. Won't progress and give me my experience, but I already know it took the last of my vigor.

I think I'm done for the night.

This user here , any recommendations on which gear i should upgrade to? I just got rarity 9 and is debating on that gear, but idk if Material Gain +7 is worth anything with Charge Speed on it. Also what's an optimal team for offline play since I have to force myself to use either hammer or sword for those quests.

I am level 52 and I feel so weak.

Susie is best girl. Super Parallel President Susie is best-est girl.

upgrade to one of the starlight weapons.

But I don't like how it looks! Plus my Drawcia DX is stronger.

Are the stat Codex a good Investment? I basically burn all my apples on Mage Codex and Equipment each two tiers

material gain is a meme, I went from rarity 3 to 7 myself

Kirby, you ate a laser, eat the yakult already

starlight rod SDX eclipses every other staff by a wide margin even without set bonuses

677 attack
109 recovery
120 meteor
42 revival speed
100 charge time
10 material gain(not that it matters)

This game is sucks
The combat is so repatative and boring, and it drags ON AND ON AND ONN

Attached: 1568275158484.png (1228x1150, 174K)

outside of the first codex for each character, max out the one you use the most. other than that, dont buy max for more than two characters

no. People can carry you online for easy levels

>frogpost
>156 filename, so he didn't save that image until this year

Attached: 1560675136644.jpg (1024x933, 143K)