Xiv

how do a find a good savage prog static
im at this fag and have all roles

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmamAuEVgFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>week 7
>still on e2s
>sub 9k damage as a fucking monk
you should focus on improving yourself first, even if you've been unlucky in pugs there is no way you still be on e2s unless you were kicked from the good one from not performing as expected
improve

meow

Attached: cat.webm (514x828, 2.55M)

>good savage prog static
I hope for your sake that 9k dps isn't entirely your fault, you need to do way more than that. I see mediocre DNC players pulling more than this.

>good savage prog static
>week 7

not gonna happen. join a bunch of shit groups in pf until you've seen all/most of the fight then join a clear party 0 chest and you'll likely clear. your damage is complete shit though so the problem is probably gonna be you every time

Stop this shit, tranny. The only reason the last thread got deleted was because all the /vg/ retards were posting their character and not talking about the game.

who are you quoting retard
i didnt start end game until week 5
fuck off

Attached: 49562160_169695017335482_1690841575635578167_n.jpg (1080x720, 76K)

>started week 5
>been getting some welfare gear for atleast two weeks now
>still on e2s after 2 weeks of pugging
retard I wasnt joking when I said improve, there is no fucking excuse for you be sub 9k as a fucking monk even with a low ilvl
you fucking blow, improve

stop moving the goal post
one (1) piece of tome gear and a difficult job, do the math

Attached: XS8OSlp.png (263x206, 20K)

Im not at all
Im telling you even with a low item lvl, a good monk player should never be sub 9k dps
you need to improve yourself first if you EVER want a chance to find a good static
stop protecting your ego, accept you fucking suck, and learn to get better
Im giving you sound advice, it may come off as mean but its good advice for you none the less
stop being a bitch and start practicing your rotation fuc boi

Post more of this cat.

remember when alliance raid was the best part of the game

Attached: F01.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

OH GODDD IM COOOOMING AAAAAAAAGHHH

>catgirls are emoting at each other

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

If you want a static, just play a healer. EVERYONE is looking for one and most groups are willing to teach fresh healers, because there's so damn few of them.

FUCK YOU. I MADE A THREAD ALREADY FUCK OFF.

where is it

I hear you OP.
I couldn't get through E1S for awhile because every party I joined was shit until the last one I joined with a few people who never actually did the fight before managed to clear it after a couple tries, and we got to second set of orbs without any real issue. I haven't even touched E2S yet because I know 90% of the time I'm going to get a shit party that fucks up mechanics.

im pretty good as whm but i havent tried healing savage yet
i guess ill start with e1 even though e2 doesnt seem so hard, i noticed my last groups whm and ast(middy/au'ra) were struggling to heal up before cleavers and during the delayed dance before quietus
this is xiv not wow fuck off

Attached: 1568347591899.jpg (850x637, 68K)

Hope you have fun with a deleted thread you fucks

honestly e2s is sort of easier in a way
avoiding touching the wall while getting close enough to the e/w orbs and also tapping your buffs/fast hitting deeps plus running back in time >>>>> the big delay dance with flares
i did e2s twice in pf and have already seen enrage, meanwhile people still fail stacking vice&virtue in the same group 6 times over

Attached: Eden-Prime.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Fuck bros, can we have 5.1 already?

Attached: file.png (1280x1807, 1.2M)

So if the Garleans hadn't invaded Ala Migho, would they still be in a succession war?

I cant imagine trying to clear E2S in a PUG group, that fight is pure cancer.

When is the TGS news for FF14

Wait for the live letter tomorrow

*skips cutscenes complains about the game not giving you gear and calls the game too anime*

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Sunday

All the current savage fights are incredibly easy mechanically. The issue is they all have very tight dps checks and as a monk for E2S you want to be pulling a minimum of 12k. This also means you an't get hit by any bats which I assume is what is killing your dps seeing as you're playing the most OP class at the moment

I do 12.2k as RDM.. A monk should absolutely be doing much much more than that at this stage

Oh don't worry user I agree, I mean he needs to pulling at least this amount if he wants to clear the fight. As a monk he should be at the top on meters every attempt.

im starting rdm in about an hour
what am i in for

Attached: redmage2_5301.jpg (300x270, 19K)

12k is fair if he is undergeared. This guy however is pulling 9k and has 4 weeks worth of eden/token gear

>play BLM
>get to e3s
>hear from everyone it's a caster's nightmare
>progging
>"wtf this is easy y'all are bad and retarded"
>get to 2nd Tidal Wave
>use Triple to move the first time
>have to move again
>no Swift/Triple, only 1 Xeno proc
>no dps for a solid 10sec

What the fuck is this? Do I really have to sit on 2 Xeno procs leading up to this part of the fight?

who said e3s is bad for casters? The only slightly annoying party of e3s is stormy. Everything else is tailor made to squeeze casts in. E4s is the nightmare.

>Potions and food make up for a lot of DPS but they're expensive as fuck
I'll never make it bros.

Attached: 1508793796185.jpg (750x750, 51K)

probably not what you expect if you've played older FF games

potions don't do shit desu. I stopped using them because you get much much more DPS out of just getting lucky with crits and shit.

>craftlets

Attached: 1537930403604.png (306x332, 120K)

Post more

not him but i only use the dh and crit ones and i only stack crit>dh>det
t. blm

Attached: im021.jpg (800x600, 503K)

Attached: 4f57e0170dd781870e42f43eed850591.png (420x420, 405K)

Pots are good but you can get purple and even orange parses without them. They're more worth it for early prog when your party is running up against an enrage.

why is evil earth so finnicky in e4s? I hate how I can definitely move back out in time and still die

The snapshot happens super early. Just keep moving if you're a caster, you don't have time to cast.

hi im here from xivg for the xiv thread, how are you enjoying your erp?

Potions add an entire extra chest piece worth of main stat for 30 whole seconds you dumb fuck

at least you have the opportunity to do it, I can't even fucking get learning parties and if I do get parties then they all disband after a few pulls.

>being a poorfag
Go make some gil

No time for ERP. I'm doing Command Missions to get my DPSs to 50 before continuing the MSQ, and it feels weird ERPing with your NPC subordinates.

It's not like they can say no, though.

>ERPing with your NPC subordinates
hot...

Thats an abuse of your authority

anyone on primal wanna pet my lalafell? I'll do silly emotes for you.

>not unironically just buying 10m gil from RMT sites every now and then

chad RMT has never crafted or gathered in his life

I more meant because they're NPCs.
You don't want to abuse your authority though?

aether... eb...?

Attached: 1567468654846.png (506x294, 161K)

So how hard is E4S guys, about to start attempts on it within an hour. What should I expect

Remider:
Chad Mhachi >>>> Amphadorks>>>> Shit >>>>>VirgiNymians

Attached: __black_mage_and_lalafell_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_nagamine_hiroyuki__f483026a687963e3c86a (1200x912, 188K)

aether QUEUE UP FOR RIVAL WINGS ON AETHER QUEUE QUEUE QUEUE GO GO GO NOW GO

Attached: 1563947758660.jpg (500x376, 32K)

paying for fucking 10 mil.......HAHAHAHHAA oh god ohno hahahahha nononono hahahaha. Jesus the ABSOULTE state of poorfags jesus christ

>calls him a poorfag
>unironically pays real money to buy fake money
???

Yes

It takes like 1 hour to get that much gil or real dollarydoos. People are retarded.

how the hell do you get that much gil in an hour?

too bad the skill pruning makes them less fun to go through

Sell a clear for cheap

The hardest part is finding a party to learn it with

It's not hard at all believe it or not. The hardest part was the DPS check Week 1 and 2 and maybe 3 if your static was shit. But by this point you should have enough poverty gear (and enough brain cells if you've made it this far) to clear in no time.

There are ACT triggers out there for a few mechanics in the fight if you really want the fight to be even easier (and surprisingly a lot of people I've met use them) but in my opinion the fight is easy enough without them.

>Garo grinding, things going well
>suddenly get paired with two literal au ra trannies
>healer can't heal, DPS dies jack all, die almost instantly
>keep getting paired with them for almost half an hour
FUCK

>posts a Plainsfolk

Ya blew it

>Letting the void consume you.
>Spiting Nym just because
lol

Diabolos EB...

I play on Diabolos user.

My current party is with Cecily, Kumokiri, and Inghilswys.

Why can't you niggers keep your shit in one thread? Where the fuck are the mods?

This. We need more room for roster speculation threads.

Hi it's me your EB

My time is more valuable than $20/hour. It would actually be retarded for me to craft. Crafting is literally only for poorfags that make less than $15/hour.

>Spitting Nym
FTFY. That's literally what turned them into tonberrys
Sorry bro

Attached: __lalafell_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_midorikawa_you__e207bcb760c86c77099370526b106cf2.jpg (511x411, 48K)

Tomorrow you fucking retard
Saturday the 14th

Oh wow, two whole ffxiv threads. Do you know how easy it is to find 20 smash roster threads? You're a fucking moron.

Shit in titan is snapshot
Once you see it then you are most likely too late due to ping.

>this shit is supposed to be okay and we have to just deal with it but melee constantly screech MUH UPTIME
Fuck this game

You don't. Even with just your basic job gear and normal raid gear you should be doing at least 10k damage as a monk, which is still far from enough to have a chance at this boss. You need to do 12k+ every time on this boss, and you have no business being in Savage until you do.

I just checked and I did 13 on my very first kill of him back on release week. I guess 9 really is kind of shit.

Backflipping off platforms to your death and saying "sorry lol" in chat about 100 times a week

>X people shit up the board so we'll also shit up the board!
I understand MMOs rot your brain but come on.

>recently leveled my crafters
>crashed the indigo shirt market on my server
>people are pissed
getting autists to seethe over lost profits is more worth it than the money i'm making

Attached: 1336106558097.jpg (127x156, 9K)

I'm not allowed to talk about video games on a video game board?

Did you just make a bunch of them and sell them for really low prices?

Join the Twin Udders

Attached: 1551059596721.jpg (1600x2256, 3.5M)

sorry lad, i'm here to pillage garlean ships

Listed a bunch on a handful of retainers in such a way that it looked like a price war was going on, so that any potential buyers would hopefully just watch and wait to see what played out. Eventually baited other people into reacting to my prices and the overall price is like half what it was a few days ago. If I'd just listed them at the price they are now a few days ago, the crafters would've bought them up and relisted. Now the new market price has been set and there's no going back

Attached: 1372125037568.gif (200x200, 1.03M)

Devilish.

>what am i in for

Fun.

>roulette into LotA
fuck healers who force this by taking off their gear

Attached: 1389194020415.gif (200x200, 2.94M)

what makes you think it's healers

Bruh we kicked a 13k dps monk from our static for underperforming and you wanna get a static?

Uhm i will join her twin udders alright

>we kicked a 13k dps monk from our static for underperforming
In a situation where you were progressing e2s and didn't have any clears or gear from higher fights? I seriously doubt it.

i mean id kick the "15k dps BLM" if he kept wiping the fucking group to mechanics 9/10 runs, with the last 1/10 runs being the 15k dps clear

That's a weirdly specific scenario you just randomly brought up. At random.

is this official art

Adventurer in need bonus is almost always healers, meaning those 6 people (ultimately 1 person) has the power to dictate which set of raids are available to those 24 people. If you're a healer and the game needs healers for that roulette, it means the game is forced to take 23 people with you into the lower tier raids

Yes

>trying to fit all my oGCDs into that .5 sec window after Malefic
Holy fucking shit people were not kidding.
AST is busy as fuck.
And this is coming from a NIN main.
I'm barely 58, I can't imagine 80.
I'm struggling right now with card management.

Attached: 9a9hv4a40d221.jpg (1500x1500, 112K)

Roe """""""women""""""" are pig digusting ugly pieces of fucking shit

Attached: Book-of-Mormon.jpg (433x320, 48K)

Why do we need to start race fights?
I like femroes, I like all races. but by god you're going to piss the femroe players off like crazy and they're going to angrily start posting...

Oh no, he's going to make all 2 of them mad

>he doesn't know about the AST opener yet
hope you enjoy literally pianoing your buttons. AST prepull has a bunch of prep buttons too with earhly star, helios, and neutral sect.

Roe women are the only women that make me hard in this game.

>NIN main
>playing a pathetic caster
You bring dishonor to yourself.

If only that effort was actually rewarded.

I'm just saying man, they get pissed. I've seen it before, I'll see it again.

What time is the live letter in PST?

It's literally on the fucking launcher

>doing Dun Scaith day 1
>Diabolos Hollow
>he 100-to-0s the tank with Hollow Camisado
>whole raid starts sweating
>the entire fight the healers are scrambling to keep everybody up
>he activates Double Edge
>it's a conga line of bodies dropping and tanks getting blown up by the stack buster as not enough people are alive to help mitigate so everybody just avoids it
>the nox spheres keep killing like six people each
>Earthshakers get lined up and four people blow up
>Diabolos dies from his self-inflicted DoT as a Bard desperately tries to run away after gaining aggro
EZ

Attached: scared.jpg (500x443, 12K)

Wiping City is still the best 24 man.

Doesn't even have the most fun Ozma in FFXIV

It's basically impossible to lose once he activates double edge, as long as even 1 person is alive he will just kill himself.

The only one that someone without complete and utter autism is able to access at the very least

>the beam battle
>scathach cutie right before him
>wild ass ferdiad before them both
10/10

I had fun with Eureka, and I usually hate mindless grind shit.

>I had fun with Eureka
You are certifiably not human.

I play one but don't care anyone else thinks, i'll keep towering over everyone and looking at her fat fucking tits

I mean even if you liked Eureka BA is basically inaccessible as is right now anyway

It's not possible to be this stupid

Attached: 1344493725231.png (284x328, 120K)

>I had fun with Eureka

Attached: autistic screeching.jpg (1666x1154, 201K)

I definitely am, but I get why others don't. As I said, I typically don't enjoy grinds like that, but I loved the story and the area design. Pagos can fuck itself, unfortunately, but Anemos was a great intro, and Pyros and Hydatos were really fun.
It was basically inaccessible unless you were fine with joining the discord groups anyway.

How does Yea Forums feel about Elezen?

Attached: 1548358875762.png (825x825, 1.02M)

Fanart Elezen >>>>>>> noodle limb giraffe neck player model Elezen

>Nu-MNK
>DIFFICULT JOB
Just uninstall at this point

>t.faggot

Ye, people in these threads shit on catgirls all day, but I love my Miqo'te and would never switch off her. I'm glad people have a character they enjoy playing.

>I mean even if you liked Eureka BA is basically inaccessible as is right now anyway
People are already planning runs for it now as community projects. As 5.0 hype dies down, more and more runs of Eureka content should start going on.
>It was basically inaccessible unless you were fine with joining the discord groups anyway.
PUG culture for BA was fine on Japanese data centers. You only needed to organize the 6 rooms and ozma positions which is not that hard.

Is this canon

Attached: 1549148128028.png (828x309, 360K)

I can always get behind some casual in-game racism but there's always a point where it just turns autistic and neurotic.
Even if some of the race stereotypes are true.

Yes

The only unacceptable race/gender combo is male Miqo'te, especially if they're playing tank, jesus Christ they'll all fucking GARBAGE players.

Jap Sunday afternoon a.k.a Saturday neet hours

Eh 9-12 in the evening on a weekend isn't really that NEETish

I won't disagree there's definitely some aspects that seem to shine through as "wow this race/gender is really bad" but I tend not to actually hold it against them.

Elezen mommies make me rock hard.

Good with armor/dresses, worse than Roes without

Yeah. I've never seen a wipe after he pops it, even though it usually does turn into a clusterfuck and you have most of the raid down by the time he dies. It's really fun, but pretty easy. It was just such a panicked scramble that first night because NOBODY knew what the fuck was going on and nobody noticed that Double Edge hurt him.

I love elezen mommies

Attached: 45334969801_9cf9ecc0ad_h.jpg (900x1600, 189K)

Almost time for 5.1 news lads. Nier aside, are there any hopes for new trailer or is it for another live letter?

Attached: ff14queue.jpg (599x854, 357K)

Tank and healer should be swapped this expac

I really, REALLY wish there were way less shitters that play male Miqo'te. Interestingly a lot of girls (female) play them, so maybe that explains some of it...

Elzen make great mommies

Attached: 220px-Mother_Miounne.png (220x273, 92K)

No trailer in part 1, we'll get part 2 at the end of the month.

Tanks are still in demand this expansion. Every time I do end game content like raid finder, it's always waiting on tanks even as a healer.

You mean never? Because 24 mans have always been casual baby trash.

I don't trust a woman who calls herself "Mother", seems weird. Momodi is the superior newbie mom anyway

>Stand tall my friend
>May all of the dark deep inside you find light again
>This time, time whirling, turning, we make amends
>Eternal winds from all the land ascend
>Here to lift us that we won't end

Attached: 1371237508717.gif (319x255, 263K)

The patch trailers drop like two and half weeks before the actual patch, I'd expect it maybe next week or so

Who cares retard, shit's fun as fuck.

Image should change for DPS and tanks for the nier raid. 3 tanks per run is super painful to run as a tank main for 24 player raids.

Please, I beg of you, POST MORE ELEZEN MOMMIES!

You must not have played either recently, because it's back to normal now

That's one fuckable cat.

Fuck off pedo

I always go back to Gridania once in awhile to challenge Miounne to triple triad just to tease her.

She doesn't call herself that, other people call her mommy and she just decided to go with it

>durr it's fun to do fights that require literally no work I love just afk pressing 1 2 3 haha math's so haaaaaaard xD

Mommy miounne is best elezen

Attached: mummy.jpg (591x587, 176K)

What mods!

that red section needs to be a hell of a lot longer

I mean it's not about which one I want to bone I'd fuck either one Miounne is just bland personality wise compared to Momodi.

GOD

DAMN

This is your roulette party for today

Attached: ECvkiXPUUAAFF4_.jpg (1200x675, 162K)

I think they're pretty great

Attached: 09_12_2019 00_05_07.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

What mods

Mommy, Baby need saucy

I really want to know how the MSQ goes because if they go back to fixing some garlean shit and not explore the bombshell left behind by amaurot I will probably unsub until like 5.4 or something

Attached: handsupass.jpg (658x960, 60K)

I want to hold hands with all these mommies. This is precious.

But that would mean i'm a female elezen as well. Yes please

this isnt fucking fair, DPS should get queue priority

theyre good

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-08-21 17-47-30.png (1920x1080, 3.59M)

First half of the patch series will close up (most) loose ends from the MSQ, while the second half will act as a prologue for the next expac. Been following the same formula for 6 years.

If anything, the Ascian stuff will probably get bookshelved for now while the story focuses on wrapping up miscellaneous plot threads, most likely getting the Scions back to the Source.

user i dont think you understand how it works

Yoshi has repeatedly hinted (more like explicitly stated) in interviews that there will be more about the whole hydaelyn/zodiark thing. We will apparently learn more about the calamity that befell the ancients and get to hear hydaelyn's side of the story. But he's also said that this story probably won't be completely concluded by the end of 5.X so there will be more ascian-related stuff in future expacs.

Can you honestly tell me what it's like to not enjoy something because "It doesn't challenge me!!"?
a lot more to life than difficulty user.

You most be pretty bored all the time user, i hope you are ok.

uhm when is the next expac again ? 2021 ?

My theory is that 5.x will be filling in more of the backstory of the Hydaelyn/Zodiark conflict and the Ascians will start making preparations for the real endgame

6.x will be the final push into Garlemald and dealing with captain Autism once and for all

With 7.x being the final conclusion to everything where the WoL ends up becoming a complete being and finishing the fight once and for all

>spoiler
I hope not, that would mean killing a child.

If you were any good at the game at all you would have cleared the whole raid a month ago even in Party Finder with shitters.

Is he really a child though? His physical form might look like that but he could be hundreds of years old due to rift time fuckery

square should do away with roles honestly.
Tanks should become unnecessary: all damage should no longer be tied to mitigating "busters" that end up needing a single button press.
Everyone should get self heals so healers can finally just dps like they've wanted to from the start.
Bosses should no longer autoattack, if needed just turn "big melee hit" into cone attacks or stack mechanics.
Free the game from the stifling paradigm of keeping a boss in place while artillery rains down in predetermined times. Turn encounters into really interesting minigames unto themselves

Attached: 24382944028331.png (1134x659, 430K)

>they should completely rip up the entire gameplay system of the game because I don't like it

Attached: Baffled.jpg (232x186, 10K)

I really hope Zenos isn't set up as the major antagonist for another expac. He either needs to die in the patch series or become an ally because there is nowhere for this character to go as a villain. Not only is he painfully simple and uninteresting, but we've already beaten the shit out of him while he was fused with a fucking dragon god so it's not like he can be built up as a credible threat either.

but that would make it like Gw2 and that game is pretty shit, i like how it is currently.

Unukalhai being a fragment of the WoL's soul is a meme

>Destroy the game because i cant find a way to entertain myself for 10 minutes

DPSniggers should be hanged

He can be if he ends up eating Zodiark this time instead

Go play GW2 then fucktard. There's a reason that game is dead.

If he's supposed to be the Warrior of Light of the 13th then that's exactly what he would be, though.

There are multiple Warriors of Light in the 13th, just like there were multiple in the First and in the Source. He may not be a shard of the same soul as the Warrior of Light we play as, especially considering you meet one of his fellow Warriors of Light from the 13th in the role quests and Cuchulain, the third boss of Void Ark, is one of the Warrior of Lights of the 13th that fell to the Dark.

I think Zenos is mostly there to provide a foil for Gaius, and possibly to set a stage for a Garlean civil war. We are allied with Gaius mostly because he’s killing Ascians, but I think that he’s eventually going to be heading the sane portions of Garlemald that may eventually end up allying with the WoL/Eorzea to put down Zenos once and for all.

I do agree that having Zenos pull off a Shinryu with Zodiark would be kind of meh. I hope he gets played hard by Elidibus, for once.

There is no singular Warrior of Light that is just reborn again and again, it's just a title. Everyone in Ardbert's party was a "Warrior of Light" and even on the Source, NPCs make reference to the "Warriors of Light" who fought at Carteneau.

>he does it for free

(You): left
FF14 chads: guy on the right

Attached: 1485197224139.jpg (2400x1598, 258K)

Attached: bounce.webm (666x660, 946K)

Okay, link a lewd album now or die.

Those eyes are scaring me.

cringe

nice

anybody have those ryne pics? i cant find them anywhere

>trying to summon epp

i just want the pics

sure you do eppedo

I wouldn't mind seeing these too, out of curiosity.

t.epp

I'm not, I've just never seen what the other user is talking about.

Sunday

sunday
Sunday
SUNDAY
and saturday

Party Finder for your data center, or, unironically reddit's FFXIV recruitment board

Look for something casual - you'd be surprised at the mix of players that join in. There are goddamn savants at this game that should be in much more skills statics that join casual statics, cool turbo autists with multiple characters that somehow manage multiple statics a week, and everything in-between

I joined up on a simple 3 days a week, 2 hours a night casual static and my shitty ass cleared E4S. Even the shittiest casual static is still leagues ahead of using the party finder to prog.

Of course, your mileage may vary depending on your data center (especially if you're stuck with Balmung)

Attached: STREE OVERLORD.jpg (502x350, 57K)

Do your roulettes and buy crafting materials with the tomes to sell on the MB

It's a pretty good source of income. People are always making raid potions, foods, etc.

your mom is casual baby trash

Attached: 1484604406199.png (600x800, 735K)

the face ruins it

what did emet selch look like?

Attached: DwztS5PU8AAU8WS.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

Lala torsos make up like 70 percent of their total anatomy good lord

UHHHHHH
STICCER

fuck im late
literally just logged in

Attached: notgrahatia.jpg (1066x1160, 505K)

it's hot

Definitely a large raspberry target

youtube.com/watch?v=HmamAuEVgFc

Well?

Hang yourself already Epperson you psychotic pedophile attention whore

Right? Almost makes me want to fanta to lalagirl so I can get it.

As someone who cleared Week 1. The mechanics are easy, the DPS checks are the real deal though. I felt Titan's mechanics were so much easier than Omega M & F and Final Omega's were.

Let me see your logs.

E4S just had no mechanics-puke jumpropes which are typically the main difficulty factor in Savage fights. If Hello World wasn't as bloated with role-specific gimmicks to get used to, Final Omega would have been a joke since it's a slower fight overall compared to Titan.