Instead of planning the route and calculating the needed weight/equipment so you can survive...

Instead of planning the route and calculating the needed weight/equipment so you can survive, the game will be ruined by le ebin gadgets xdd which you have unlimited uses of.

Attached: RVkpDAt3GTv67jrqVBh9Da-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

Makes me wonder what will happen a few months after release, will new players have the game served in a silver platter? have bridges/ladders/ropes/etc all over the map making moving through it even more dull?

>le ebin gadgets xdd
What are you even trying to say

Whats the point of the premise when you can motorbike? Whats the point of anything with such amazing movement options?

Its like climbing Everest in 2019 when it should be like early 20th century

there got to be kind of 'checkpoints' or other things that this wont be the case
>can set up buildings for other players to interact with
>but can lure BTs near it and die or just straight up deconstruct such buildings
game looks amazing.

Attached: 1559754333903.jpg (1536x2304, 823K)

The bike isn't unlimited use and it's not gonna help when you're climbing mountains and shit.

>The bike isn't unlimited use and it's not gonna help when you're climbing mountains and shit.
lol no, its a Kojima game. Just fucking jump it.
>game looks amazing.
Game looks like shit if they dont ramp up the difficulty. Imagine someone walking through Muttland within 24 hours

gadgets can only appear if you're within the chiral network. when you're in uncharted territory you don't get shit

>flashing glowing shit all over the place
thanks everyone

the AI didn't look so good, i do hope that was just the 'reviewer difficulty' and we get a challenging game. i also felt a bit overwhelmed by the huge amount of other players helping you, it was cool and stuff but really too much for my taste.
gimme a good difficulty scaling like harder AI, harsh survival mechanics and lower wage for being a legit amazone delivery wagie

btw maybe i misinterpret pic related, it sounds like kojima wanted to show 1/3 of the first mission but its actually 1/3 of the fucking game, get ready for some real shit in Hades and the goddamn Moon.

Attached: third.png (633x926, 753K)

>have bridges/ladders/ropes/etc all over the map making moving through it even more dull?
or troll the everloving fuck out of all people? there got to be a big amount of things to do.

The game looks really unique and creative, actually doing something interesting with modern western design conventions.
I'm not sure if it's going to be good or bad, but I'll take the risk.

Nah man, Kojima's english is broken as fuck. You really think he's going to drop everything when he's been cryptic for years? It's just a snippet of the first mission.

but how would you incorporate those 5 flying fucks in this game? how will you fight them if infact are bosses? since kojimmy is a serial bullshitter with most things in this game i fucking garantee you that Ludens suit will be available.

Attached: ludens_kojima.jpg (1200x1688, 287K)

you wont :^)

>motorbike
Pretty sure the garage in the autist girl trailer had a monster truck in it so you're only going to get angrier from here.

Attached: 1568049495136.jpg (640x772, 123K)

>how to make a tedious game even more tedious and unfun

>Sams battery fully charged
what did he mean by this...? sam wouldnt need a recharge if he wasnt a fucking android (he is), amarite?

Attached: battery.png (1075x795, 1.86M)

>build shit up
>destroy shit
>blow bases up
>troll people with signs, building and whatever is also in the game
>sunset homo demons
>piss whenever you want
pleb filtered.

pleb filtered

Attached: kojama.jfif.png (828x1792, 1.51M)

Maybe it's for stuff like his bing bing wahoo boots and whatnot?

Just don't use them then faggola

All that stuff is transmitted to you via the chiral network, you won't have access to stuff in the area until you link it to the rest of the chain, so you still have to explore and do deliveries/missions to unlock new nodes to link and gain access to player built stuff

And if some fucko dies to BTs (either deliberately or through his own ineptitude), the resulting void out will blow up anything in its radius, depriving you of whatever other players or you have built

its for his walking gear (called Power/Speed Skeletons), so my question is why doesn't it say 'Power Skeleton fully charged'?
i strongly believe that Sam is an android ala Westworld, just check pic related during the bossfight. they look very similar to androids in the show before their skin is applied.

Attached: android.png (636x496, 421K)

Attached: odradek.png (631x899, 960K)

The best he could do with his leg skeleton was jump a 25-30 foot gap at full sprint. He isn't jumping vertically 50 feet to a ledge. Almost everywhere he went was crazy rocky terrain with rivers, so the bike will be useless or you have to take long routes around areas. If delivery areas are up in the mountains, you take it partway and go on foot.

The leg exoskeleton probably has durability likes boots do.

>planning the route and calculating the needed weight/equipment so you can survive,
Name 3 games that do this right

MGSV, Metal Gear Survive and MGS3.

Neo Scavenger
The Long Dark
Green Hell