Debate me

Debate me.

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

thread hidden

I thought it said dilate me

Why is he so short?

>dance around subject and laughs while repeating your point back at you in the form of a question

OMG BASED

Isn't this the dude who say pedophile is only viewed as despicable because society says so, and it's not actually wrong?

Attached: golem.png (221x433, 114K)

Attached: 1564263290537.png (1400x1000, 285K)

This dude is like the worst person to debate with. Constantly cuts people off. Constantly backpedals and twists words. Debating with him, whether you're right or wrong, there's no fucking point.

He's a midget autist.

Attached: destiny arrest video.webm (720x1280, 990K)

NOT a videogame thread

jannies, stop kissing boys and get him

>sits there for four hours, struggling to come up with one reason not to rape children
back off, pedo

Attached: thancred.gif (500x310, 2.62M)

No

Attached: cosmo-hasanpiker-211-1518731685.jpg (640x479, 86K)

Quick, before this thread is deleted, tell me who this is and why I shouldn't like him

why does he wear the chains? is he trying to be a wigger?

ABORTION

Funny as hell

Pedophilia isn't wrong.
Molesting children is wrong.

I know it's a difficult concept to understand but I know Yea Forums is smarter than this.

Attached: desTINY the autistic spastic.webm (800x450, 1.32M)

Destiny what are you doing here

haha I already know your next move
hypothetically if kids had no emotions and didn't feel traumatized by being fucked by their uncles, then there would be nothing wrong with fucking kids, therefore there is nothing wrong with fucking kids!

DEAD BY 45
Murder/Suicide.
CRP predicted it.

jesus what a sperg

>that time destiny started complaining about tyrone and jamal not getting jobs

Jesus, I have never seen him sperg that hard

>hypothetically if kids had no emotions and didn't feel traumatized by being fucked by their uncles, then there would be nothing wrong with fucking kids

Right. Also assuming it did no physical damage as well.

>therefore there is nothing wrong with fucking kids!

Wrong.

Reminder that trihex stopped doing his podcast with destiny because destiny was too right wing.

I could easily annihilate him in a debate but I'm too lazy.

Alright.
Should we gas all men under 6'0 after their 20?

Did they have a kiddy chair in the backseat for him?

he's not right wing, he's a commie

Yeah I think most educated people believe that. Unless you're some kind of moral realist, that is.

Imagine being this guy

Un-ironically if somebody is wired that way that sucks and I can at least sympathize with that. It's the predatory and general sinister nature that the more unhinged among the afflicted that deserves nothing but the rope, really. It demonstrates their lack of ability to sacrifice something base in nature in order to actually coexist and function properly.

Why yes you are correct!

Attached: epstein.jpg (678x381, 26K)

Not his fault sargon says stupid fucking shit

the only time you were relevant at starcraft was when infestors were ungodly overpowered. prove me wrong.

>muh ethical CP

BEY-TUH

MALE.
AMAZIN

All progress is gained on the suffering of others. The Renaissance, Enlightenment,
Industrial Revolution , Arabic Golden age, and Han Dynasty could only exist through the subjugation of people. The world is a zero sum game of limited resources. Only by amassing resources came we create an environment in which progress can happen. Your compassion and empathy for the poor and downtrodden, while admirable, will only stagnate society and bring make average living conditions worse. Until we have matter rearranging technology, resources are precious commodities and we must take advantage of our relative wealth. The idea that everyone's lifestyle can be raised up to the European or American average is a falsehood. Embrace your lofty position.

based