Greedfall

So what's the consensus on this game? I find it oddly charming despite all the typical jank.

Attached: 1568411445107.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IgcezFDsFO4
rpgsite.net/feature/8981-greedfall-romance-guide-every-romanceable-companion-including-aphra
youtube.com/watch?v=kO9Q1djwCkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's a good game

Its a good game from a studio that has produced pretty poor ones. This is their best so far.

It's a Spiders game.
If you like Spiders, you'll like this game.

i'm really surprised that Yea Forums likes that game, after playing it for 10 hours or so i was sure it would be shit on.

*ahem*

Why am I always so fucking poor in this game? I play for hour hoarding as much gold as I can but then I buy ONE piece of decent equipment and I'm broke again. I've basically been using the same gun since the start of the game.

Fine but too much recycled content, they clearly needed more money than they had.

I don't like to throw around buzzwords, but it has soul

It's probably not so much the money as the fact that they have like 20 employees

Give ME Aphra wife!

Attached: Hat Aphra.jpg (780x438, 46K)

Its what they do. They aim too high and thus have to rush elements of the game.

She legit looks like a man, though given your taste in women and the fact that you're a closet homo that's to be expected I guess. I'll happily take the native girl over her any day.

I do not like spiders. But i liked this game.

but that's the same thing.

They don't buy levels in Tesco, they hire programers, 3d artists, scripters etc. to make them.

Attached: 1535123924233.jpg (1024x689, 213K)

What! I am NOT gay BUT gay IS okay user! (It is! It is!)

Attached: Armitage.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Spiders are pretty clearly trying to take over the niche that was left when Bioware got absorbed into EA.

Anyone know any way to get Congregation reputation? I checked with everyone I can think of in the faction to see if they have a quest, Lady Morange, Courcillon, Constantin, that nigger in the library, and no one's offering anything.

Attached: Merchant Rep.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

It's a linear dragon age knock off with A heap of bugs, some almost gamebreaking, like the third trait after shadow dash that, for some reason disables magic combos until you get the final trait.

I've seen worse animations from a bioware game.

The npc followers get really annoying after a while, repeating the same shit like "A LITTLE POISON ON MY BLADE AND WE'RE GOOD TO GO", not to mention the constant reminders to drink potions when your health/magicka gets down to a certain threshold, it was literally annoying enough to make me stop playing.

The lack of accessibility options makes some things like the camera bobbing really infuriating.

Stop saying word jank, it doesn't mean anything. You don't need memeword to pretend you don't like a game when you do.

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET DICEY

Im only friendly with the natives. Im at the same level i have always been for every other faction. Someone save me.

Is there no way to change appearance? Or at the very least hairstyles/facial hair?

First reply tells me if I should buy the game or not.

I like the game but to be honest it's not worth the asking price. Either what until it's on sale or pirate it.

I'm liking it so far, about 8-9 hours in. I can tell I will get tired of the game eventually though, likely way before I get near the end. The setting is pretty damn good and shows potential but I'm not a fan that I cannot refuse any quest. You can't really roleplay this game because you're a fighter for justice one quest and then you're breaking into places the next.

I'm level 27 and I got friendly with the Congregation. Bet you fucked up somewhere.

YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF MAGICKA, DRINK A POTION IF YOU WANT TO CAST MORE SPELLS.

>you're already a big deal from the beginning
>can even pull a 'do you even KNOW who I am?!' once in a while
This is such a nice change from the usual hero-from-humble-beginnings bullshit rpgs love to do.

Attached: 606880_20190913150229_1.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

OINS E' BOY SOMETHING SOMETHING NATIVE SPEAK

The best part is doing "what did you say to me you little shit? I'll have you know I gradated top of the merchants academy" type stuff to people with charisma checks

I knew I recognized Petrus's voice

youtube.com/watch?v=IgcezFDsFO4

You guys are not fooling me. Spiders always front loads their games with a cool idea while everything else is terrible. They haven't made a single good game.

I played all the previous Spider games and I was excited that magic is a real combat style this time around instead of just for buffs and throwing out some damage every 20 seconds
I do enjoy the armor piercing shenanigans but I stand around a lot waiting for mana to regen
Does that ever get better? Is there some equipment that raises mana regen past the usual 15/s?
Also, how do melee weapons hold up on extreme difficulty? I've tried clobbering people with a hammer when I was recharging mana but most of the time they will block the hit, whereas with magic they rarely do cause they're usually busy running towards you
>Bound By Flame
>Technomancer
>Of Orcs and Men

Eurokino.

shoo faggot

Eurojank (the good kind)

Does romancing someone get represented in the endings? I don't know if it was this studio but I remember playing some outer eurojank game where I went out of my way to fuck a bitch and nothing about it was mentioned in the ending like it never happened.

I ended the game with 8000 gold.

I like spiders and hate this game. And I hate you.

Attached: 22.jpg (355x494, 42K)

You're meant to chug potions.

Can missions be highlighted? Im too zoomer to survive with both poor directions and a lack of quest markers.

Because the sell rate is almost comically low. You can buy a piece of equipment for 200 gold, and if you decide to replace it, you'll only sell it back for like 8 gold.

>*unzips dick*

Attached: GreedFall 2019-09-13 21-18-29-38.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

go away francis

How are the other Spiders games (Bound by Flame, Mars and Techomancer)? They're currently on sale

Why do you type like this?

Exact same gameplay without the faction stuff
BbF is good, its demon gimmick is actuall quite fun
M: WL is kind of a worse version of Technomancer, there's no reason to play it anymore IMO
Technomancer is great

YOUR HEALTH IS LOW

Bound by flame is really cool in concept and has interesting story, but jank as fuck gameplay and zero budget.
War logs and Technomancer are a part of a series, war logs has a better story though, both pretty jank.
Greedfall is by far their best game though.

What! You SHOULD play Pathfinder Kingmaker user AND ask mommy Jamandi questions IN introduction user BECAUSE she WILL say now if I could PLEASE ANSWER the question user AND she WILL say even those who JUST GOT LUCKY user AND her voice DOES give me GREAT soreness user! (It does! It does!)

Attached: Mommy Jamandi.png (692x1024, 568K)

So let me get this straight about the Coin Guard
>they act as guards and mercenaries both
>while running brothels
>gambling dens
>blood sports
>extortion rackets
>super sekrit terrorist cells
>the nicest man in the entire organization will still do all he can to get into the pants of the young lady he's entrusted to protect and train
Is this okay?

>>the nicest man in the entire organization will still do all he can to get into the pants of the young lady he's entrusted to protect and train
That's definitely a plus though. You an SJW or something?

Yeah it's fine.

The coin guard is a questionable faction.

I'm early in the game but I've already had to forge records and track down an extortion and murder ring. Yet I can't call these fuckers out and bring the hammer down on them.

Aphra is nice but black player character is 100% waifu material.

Attached: GreedFall 2019-09-12 20-56-29-22.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

I doubt it was in the fine print that Kurt had to sign. But I'm not saying that's a bad thing, no.

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user! She IS cute user BUT I am male!

So I post on the somethingawful game forums deal with it and apparently the game is "problematic" because in the end you can't decide to side with the natives to kill all the toxic white colonists?
Just felt like telling you on what level these faggots operate

>get tricked by that nigger ullan
>no option to get back at him, i can only leave and that's it
Why the fuck does this game always force me to be such a cuck? Even Bethesda gives me more choices in their games, for fuck sake

>somethingawful
That place still exists? Regardless, yes a few people are crying over the whole colonist shit but nobody really cares.

Yeah that pissed me off too. I get that you're supposed to be a diplomat and while what he did was arguably for the greater good in regards to your entire purpose there, the fact that you just go "alright bro see you later" after he reveals his betrayal feels dumb.

Could you at least have the decency to namefag so filtering your posts is easier?

Course it still exists. Gaming forum is actually the best I've seen yet for games that don't have threads on Yea Forums or /vg/, just gotta make sure not to accidentally roll your eyes at trannies complaining about toxic devs or whatever if it's a new game

What! Trips ARE bad user! They ARE bad user! (They are! They are!)

Attached: Cool Armitage.jpg (342x262, 21K)

You made your choice when you supported a massive redflag.
Not like fallout 4 had any choices anyway lmao

>no decent rpgs for another year
Killing myself bros.

well what are you going to do, fight him and turn the whole tribe hostile?

Just play some from your backlog of hundreds of games, or are you a zoomer?

Kill yourself.

No!

>hammer down

What hammer? The Coin Guard are basically half the armed forces of the colonists on the island. You can single out specific assholes, but annihilating the entire Coin Guard would basically cripple the colonists.

Kill yourself.

No!

Only a little ways into the island so far. But I'm loving the game so far.
Kurt is best bro, and his interactions with the native chick (Soria or something?) during her quest line with her mother were pretty sweet and unexpected. Big softy lad.
Also, what's the better major faction? Arab enlightenment Mengeles, or European White Sharia advocates?

>Arab
>or European White

Namefag or something so I can filter your fucking autism.

leave valerieanon alone

Bridgefags get the rope.

No! Trips ARE bad user!

KILL YOURSELF

just fucking stop responding to him you 12 year old

No!

Based Schizoanon.

bridge alliance is pretty based, or at the very least the lesser evil out of the two.
The merchant's shtick is neutrality, though. So don't listen to the facebook grusader christoid larpers and aid one side over the other, you want them to stay at eachother's throat and be busy with eachother. Letting one grow big is giving yourself a future enemy.

How about you just ignore them? It's easy.
1. See if post has an image attached.
2. If yes, see if it has a repeated phrase in brackets at the end,
3. If yes, DON'T FUCKING RESPOND YOU RETARD

I agree, it made me realize how you could never really do that even in Fable 3.

>bridge alliance is pretty based, or at the very least the lesser evil out of the two.
Get fucked.

I"M SORRY I DON'T THINK I INTRODUCED MYSELF

t. catholic subhuman

Attached: The Profanation of Notre Dame.jpg (1280x1150, 151K)

I AM AN EMISSARY OF THE CONGREGATION

Legate, but goddamn pulling rank on people is satisfying, even just bullying the mercenary recruits into stating their rank and assignment.

Attached: Have I mentioned Im Sardine, Legate of the Congregation.jpg (574x44, 4K)

I was worried for a bit at how much I utterly enjoyed doing that.

Attached: image34.png (928x700, 877K)

>I am anti de Sade, I don't fuck a single unwilling native in the entire game
Still love the game for allowing me to dress up the main character like something out of 40k.
Huge collar? Check.
Faggy renaissance cravatte? Check.
Fancy hat? Check.

>that cabin boy sidequest
>is just a dad taking back his son for a mother who misses him so much
It hits me pretty bad. As much as I wanted to side with the nobles, it's literally their fault for sending their kid away and later regret it.
Surprising neutrality isn't the comical "Muh nootrality because I want to be different" choice.

It's only the dad's fault. The mother apparently had no knowledge of that deal and genuinely believed her son was stolen. Either way, siding with the nobles makes no sense, since the cabin boy didn't want to stay with them, he wanted to continue being a sailor.

Can you do multiple romances? Or does doing one lock out the others? Or is there a "pick me or her" confrontation like in ME1?

It's a good game .

>genuinely believed her son was stolen

That's the trick. She thought he was "stolen" as being the subject of the contract between the Congregation and the Nauts. But as Courcillion said, the contract was already expired by then.

Her husband, however, made a fortune with Naut ships later on: the cabin boy was the price for this deal. That's why it's so tragic: the dad gave up his 5 years old son in exchange for wealth.

Fuck kurt and fuck the coin guards.

>Fuck kurt
Ehhhh

Later on in the game will I be able to massacre the entirety of the bridge and allow the natives to claim the land?
If not I'm uninstalling right now

OH ITS YOU ON OL MENAWI

>Fuck kurt
God, I'm trying.

Attached: GreedFall_2019_09_14_00_41_49_426.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

I can't stomach more than 1 hour in a row but it's also not really that bad

Ayyy menawi, buy some wares.

>siora
>"da di da dee-doo dee-doo da"
Stop fucking saying that and let Kurt say his epic phrase instead.

Attached: IMG_20190914_073232.jpg (300x169, 18K)

A BIT OF POISON ON MY BLADE

Hey I found the De Sardet house irl

Attached: 2977231849_09f6ac119d_b.jpg (683x1024, 244K)

did i fuck up by having the magic old man with me during that quest

I was hoping it would lead to something funny since he's an enemy faction

Petrus is from theleme, natives are at war with ottomans

I think everyone knew to have modest expectations going in considering the studio and AA status of the game, and the hype around it wasn't big enough to shitpost and troll either.

>A BIT OF POISON ON MY BLADE AND LETS GO
>MOVE AWAY THINGS ARE BOUT TO GET DICEY

Attached: All smiles.jpg (527x530, 92K)

That you Valerie user? your taste in girls is getting worse, I'm disappointed.

I want to like it. That's it.

Which part of "Accomodation in every major city" you don't get, user?

the bridge and theleme are literally in a war on a much bigger scale

Should've been a party member. He looks friendly and cheerful all over.

But he is the first party member

Attached: 2019-09-13 12_47_39-Greenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 707K)

Literally a dragon age 2 clone
And that's a very bad thing

Attached: Greedfall Screenshot 2019.09.10 - 10.07.53.10.png (1920x1080, 3.66M)

But he cares for his health, and death to the others.

Nah, it's more like they're finally challenging Piranha Bytes for the title of King of Eurojank.

That seems like an appropriate response to me.
What's the point of diplomat simulator if you can't fuck up and cause a major diplomatic incident?

Thats what they are doing, but honestly user?
From Spiders games I can see lots of ambition.
They arent just trying to take the eurojank title from some other small eurojank studio (which they are about to do though), but they are unironically aiming for the top region of RPGs.
They have been failing with that so far, but every title they managed to learn a bit from their failures.
If they would just play it safe and only try to challenge PB they wouldnt even have gotten this far.

Convince me to buy it

[INSIST]

[Intuition] It's free tho, do you know what a torrent is?

[Charisma] Do you even know who i am?
I am the Le Sardine, legete of the congregation of merchants. And you better buy my game.

OOOOOOOOOOH IT'S user!
OOOI HAVE NEW THINGS FROM VILLAGE!

Shame Rousseau is retiring after this.

Attached: C3kW_L8W8AQZfMj.jpg (900x1200, 202K)

Who?

This. It's worth torrenting, but I'm honestly not sure if I'd say it's worth buying at full price, even though I'm... kinda? enjoying myself with it.

Founder & CEO of Spiders, she does the writing and world building as well.

the male mc's voice is so fucking hot. i just want him to turn me into a broken rape victim

It's great, easily their best game so far
but I'm also a huge Spidersfag, I just can't get enough of their games

>someone saved my screenshot
well I AM the legate of the congregation

Attached: 20190913134121_1.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Being CEO and writer was too much anyways.
She always looks as if shes about to drop dead.

A very soldi 7/10. I would rated it higher when I didn’t have to spend 1/3 of my playtime backtracking to the quest giver and when the quests wouldn’t have been so generic.

P.s. fuck the bridge alliance for making everything more difficult for everybody

I firmly believe a game can make it so long as the gameplay feels nice and there's charm to it.

>retiring right when they made their big break
Smart lady.

I wonder if our constant shitposting helped the game achieve it's success

Attached: I'M NOT GAY FUCK OFF SARDINE.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

Give it 4-5 months and this board will act like they never liked this game, same happened with kingdom come and RDR2

I want someone to rectify my loneliness

Yeah, but this game also made me realize why it's almost never done. You'd think a wealthy, noble family would be able to afford top tier equipment from the outset.

>*ANGRY GAELIC NOISES*

I love how the characters talk to each other

Attached: 20190913222631_1.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

that happens mostly when a game because popular outside of this place, hence why the only games that will be loved by Yea Forums are stuff like pathologic and obscure old JRPGs nobody knows about

How old is she

Mars war logs is better

Attached: 1565796612570.jpg (1368x1386, 373K)

Storm > Shadow Burst: death

> S P I D E R S
No, thanks

Attached: 1568359065765.jpg (680x680, 115K)

Third Mars game when?
killing more side characters from the Technomancer when?

Feels more like a somewhat more competent Inquisition, if anything. That's even worse.

She seems to have been in game dev since about 1998 so at least 40ish.

Typical frenchie liberal shit. Right from the get-go you find whites, arabs, niggers and chinks, as well as men and women, all mixed up without rhyme or reason, just the result of a random character creator. Any hopes of semi realistic world building were immediately shattered when I walked 5 meters from the starting point and saw a scrawny female soldier guarding a door inside the palace. Your mentor is of course a wise old black man. Then you go talk with two diplomats and what do you get? One of them is a fantasy muslim, a man of science complaining about "bigots" trying to impose their faith. The other is a fantasy catholic who wants your help finding two historians to burn them at the stake for discovering some inconvenient facts about their fantasy bible. It's not just the agenda, but also the complete lack of imagination that makes this so repulsive.

Not nearly as jank as all the other eurojank games Yea Forums tricked me into playing. Only problems are the dialogue animations and it crashing ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Tell me again the hat isnt top tier

Christian propaganda

I have like 7 hours in a pirated version and it hasn't crashed once, even though it really looked like it was going to a couple of times. You sure it's not something on your end?

>Disliking a game because it's popular

This is by far the worst board on this website

There will be another Technomancer game once strapping capacitors and brass wiring and contacts to yourself to channel bioelectricity doesn't look stupid, so never.

It took me until after the boat ride to realize all of my door graphics are half-stuck in the floor.
It's funny though so I don't mind.

are any of the other stats besides charisma any useful?

I WANT TO PLAY IT BUT ITS SO PRICY

Attached: 1540155033350.gif (404x347, 1003K)

You should be wondering if skilling Charisma is any useful when Cloaks exist.
Intuition is the best stat.
Science if you are a gunner/trapper.
Lockpicking and Crafting dont really matter since most stuff has a key or you can use the blacksmith.
Ideally you want everything at 1 asap and when the plot demands it take a companion with a suitable +bonus with you.

Most of the crashes happen just after exiting an interior, so I'm guessing it's either a loading or a framerate dependent issue (interiors I get 144fps, while outside only ~90fps, so maybe large fluctuations fucks with gameticks).

Its just 40 or 50 bucks or whatever.

Torrents are free.

SUENOS SINMEMORIA

50 E U R O S
I cant because my internet provider is controlled by jews

When wearing a disguise, does your entire party need one, or just the PC?

Why are the graphics so shitty?

just the PC but at least 1 mission requires all 3, but they inform you of that

theyre not muslims theyre ottomans, at least complain correctly

I'm playing on low settings and you can do absolutely nothing about it, fag.

It's okay.
Quests are pretty boring and forgettable
Characters are pretty boring and forgettable
but I'm still playing it for some reason.

Attached: 156697013276779.png (960x592, 218K)

What's shitty about it?

ottomans/ turks are not muslim? what?

for vast majority of its existence muslims were a minority

Is it possible to attack the inquisition camp with support from multiple factions?

>I cant because my internet provider is controlled by jews
Go for mega.nz or some other direct download site in that case.

who here /bridge alliance/?

Attached: 1476100974220.jpg (640x631, 205K)

Are there multiple factions I can work with to get different outcomes?

A lot of people here hate Pathologic and JRPGs in general just because they hate video games that aren't purely about twitch gameplay and don't consider anything but that a video game because they are retarded.

Elaborate.

go look up religion in ottoman empire or something, its 4am here i cant be assed to write

based user. i havent stayed up till 4am to shitpost on Yea Forums in years

Attached: Cory in the house stealing 1200000.jpg (2144x2144, 1.52M)

Turkish girls are cute

Attached: 1566915042745.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>coloured contacts

No shes just from the white part of turkey

Attached: 1553558940020.jpg (500x667, 43K)

based

Attached: 15669701327677.png (1080x631, 420K)

>average face
>malnourished
>flat
Ok.

>Just found a golden armor set practically made for Petrus
Noice. Do these exist for the other companions as well?

>virgin
Ok.

>state religion is islam
>the time they convert to islam is the time when they actually start to matter
>even the name 'Ottoman' is muslim
?
The people they conquered doesn't count.

I wish. :(

You wish you were a virgin?

I know this game is getting a lot of comparisons to DAI for various reasons, but I will say that I like the fact that in this game your title actually holds power. In Inquisition every time you're able to evoke your title people just laugh at you and tell you to fuck off. In this game whole it's not always successful, you at least constantly have the opportunity to scare and coerce people out of fear/respect for your title alone.

Attached: 1542691747995.png (645x773, 23K)

I have a question lads, if I have 3 Charisma and I wear a cape that gives me an additional +1 charisma, does the charisma from the cape help?

Attached: magic.webm (1366x768, 2.95M)

How is the romance?

Nope

TEER FRADEE OR TIR FRADI?

There is a fade to black sex scene and it's not brought up again until the end of the game.

tir frahdey

AHOY

Attached: IT BEGINS.webm (1400x786, 2.93M)

Nice, just like real life

This is basically the only thing keeping me going.

extremely problematic

why is every single side quest in this game a piece of shit, its literally just GO TALK TO THIS GUY THEN TO THIS GUY THEN TO THIS GUY and it never fucking ends

Literally more of an RPG than CyberPunk will be.

I started to like it after getting off the initial Serene location. Getting through that was like pulling teeth. Now the games flowing and I am enjoying a lot of the quest lines.

I like the style of combat, but my god the key bindings are terrible. Really wish you could change them.

What level of jank is Greedfall? Would someone who enjoyed stuff like Gothic enjoy this game?

It's an imperfect game but the kind of imperfection that comes from a AA studio trying to do AAA work and mostly succeeding but not having the time to polish every detail like lip sync.

It's much more polished than Piranha Bytes games.

>She always looks as if shes about to drop dead.
yeah what's the deal with this - the only people I've ever seen look this consistently sweaty and tired were amphetamine addicts

Is there a video where she spreads her legs and slaps her pussy like that?

Probably just overworked and the larger projects are harder to manage.

>Would someone who enjoyed stuff like Gothic enjoy this game?
most likely
If you're a PB fan or played the older Spiders games and like them this is right up your alley

I see, so being a CEO of a AA studio must be a vastly different experience from being CEO of a AAA studio - you actually have to work hard all the time

It is problematic for having a colonization setting but not condemning colonization as an evil committed by universally evil people.

>you actually have to work hard all the time
yes, Spiders is tiny, less than 30 people
Greedfall itself only had a $3 million budget

After trying all three playstyles on extreme, melee is the most involved and the most fun. Both alchemy and magic devolve into mindless spam pretty quickly.

Add a zero to that.

I just like shooting the shit out of monsters though.

I'M GOING TO DO IT

Same

Attached: 1568220757135.jpg (700x900, 74K)

Thanks. It's sad that most people aren't aware that these games are completely infested with crappy leftist political propaganda. And the rest of the gaymers have already accepted and swallowed the shit.
After 2015 it was over. Any cultural product post-2015 has feminism and anti-racist fantasies, lies and crap all over. But It's not just vidya, that's the issue. It's absolutely everywhere, to the point that you can't create or write anything without at least a drop of the leftist power-agenda. Most of these ideologies and theories they all promote in their games are wrong, awfully wrong. They're based upon lies (egalitarianism) and historical revisionism.
This fucking totalitarian stuff will soon hit a limit. I seriously can't wait for a war. (and you know it's coming, it'll come eventually)

IT'S TOO LATE FOR REGRETS NOW

Attached: Angery.jpg (537x530, 54K)

I'd play it.. but I can't fucking stand FPS drops. They drive me nuts.
I'll wait for that issue to be fixed.

seething

(((Merchants))): Jews
Bridge: Sand Niggers
Nauts: Sea Niggers
Natives: Tree Niggers
Théleme: Spanish Inquisition

I can see where it might be a decent game but I couldn't get pass the first hour of it. I don't mind the floaty movement or combat though.

It's just so typical of a game. I could see the formula and repetition from the start. It's just so tiresome when it copies the same routine from other games before but doesn't improve on it.

The Bridge Alliance, you should have known better, it is not going to be, however despite it all it means a possibility that

Dilate or your wound will close.

The more obscure titles tend to have better discussions here. Shitters often stay away from those threads too, it's easier to bait in Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk threads.

Fighting as a mage in this game sucks ass.
>freeze entire packs of mobs
>pewpewpewpewpewpew
>chug potion
>repeat
I can't go on like this lads. It's so fucking boring.

Attached: 1562881036613.jpg (769x1024, 63K)

>kill that fucking tentacle-faced fish monster at the wrecked ship after it obliterates my ass like 10 times
>loot it
>5 gold

Attached: 1610873970522.jpg (441x352, 32K)

You mean
>freeze entire pack of mobs
>one-two shot them in a huge aoe
MP stops mattering as soon as you get Storm and Shadow Burst

Attached: mage.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Is this the most /fa/ game of 2019?

Attached: 20190913202801_1.jpg (1600x900, 172K)

Gold in general seems really fucking hard to come by.

>blew all my savings on new armor
>realize I don't have enough Endurance to wear it

Attached: 1821433829583.png (174x231, 16K)

I'm only lvl 10 but yea that looks even worse. :(

Attached: farley.gif (240x180, 2.85M)

It isn't, so long as you get Intuition 3.
Makes Crafting seem pretty superflous since you can just pay the Blacksmith to do it for cheap.

Guardians usually drop one 150 Gold merchant item and one legendary gear.

is it possible to be a little bit of all 3 playstyles in this game or am I stuck with 1 to master in order to dmg enemies at some point? I just want to shoot, smack, then dash back and fireballz stuff.

It is and later on it's what you do anyways due to overabundance of points

Are they gonna patch the lip sync?

Sound is also fucked and for some reason the ground likes to just disappear on me.

Every games has its fans. It's just that some games seems "liked" because the fans outweighted the shitposters.

The problem with Vasco is that he's barely even a character. He's just there to be the Naut representative and fill you in on Naut stuff.

Why's Constantin turned evil?

Who's the best choice for the crown of high king?

is magic any good in this game? i've been playing rapier/pistol for a while buy I'm thinking of trying magic + hammer
also should I buy this?

Attached: laughing john.jpg (800x800, 82K)

where do I get rubies?

traders under ingredients tab

well fuck that makes the game actually impressive

Similar to witcher 3 magic system.

The same could be said for all of them.
My NUMBER ONE gripe about this game is that I can't just solo. It FORCES me to drag two worthless imbeciles along with me. It WILL NOT LET ME LEAVE THE CAMPSITE OR WHATEVER WITHOUT TWO OF THEM.
Not the piss poor performance for how it looks.
Not the janky as FUCK combat.
Not the dialogue and cutscenes that end abruptly.
Not how unbalanced the game is.
Not the fetch & talk quest design.
These FUCKING GOD DAMN COMPANIONS. I am SICK of games forcing """""COMPANIONS""""" on me. I do not WANT to use any of them. My habit is to play RPGs as a solo character, even if its party based. If its hard, fine, I'll find away, but to not even have the fucking OPTION is ridiculous. I don't give a shit about any of them or their dumb backstories just let me colonize the fucking island and put the beat down on anyone who shows the Sardine disrespect, and let me do it ALONE.

does some quest give you access to google translate?

>The same could be said for all of them
I don't think that's really true. Kurt and Petrus especially are not representative of the typical member of their faction. Also regardless of how useless companions can be in combat, they give you constant advice and help in quests.
And why the hell would a nation's diplomat go trouncing around an untamed island entirely on their own without an escort? Especially one that's related to the royal family.

Pick up stasis, you don't even need points invested in magic stats for stasis alone to be worth it. You can use it both to set up a big, high damage attack, and to just slow things down in a 3 v 7 scenario.

Man I tried it but went straight back to gun/traps.
I’m level 20 now.
>respec to magic
>try it out vs the arena boss challenge 5
>BARELY deal damage
>took me like 10 min to kill that spongy shit
>savescum back to guns n bombs
>doesn’t even take 5 minutes to kill it
I will say that the nothing personnel teleport is pretty neat and almost invalidates the whole combat. I will definitely strive for that now that my technical route is done.

Btw I feel like investing in one handed if you’re using guns in early game is a waste. Because you need to rush accuracy for maximum gun damage and you will never be using swords even vs trash once you get science 3 and can make almost unlimited ammo+bombs

>constant advice and help in quests
You don't need help figuring out quests unless you are legitimately retarded or brain-damaged.
>why would a nation's diplomat go trouncing around alone
Because said diplomat is a hardcore ass kicking mother fucker with a gigantic fuck-off mace, that's why.

It doesn't matter if you need it or not, they assist. I don't know why you would expect this, an rpg with a hard established character background and role with extremely simplistic combat that is mostly just filler between dialogue segments, to play out as a murderhobo simulator.

>extreme without stasis
Oh boy, my ass is gonna get penetrated by bullets

just dodge lmao
besides you want to get stasis eventually works with every build

You can block bullets. If you have enough balance they don't even knock you down when you do it.

For the Stealth mechanic they should've added in some throwable rocks to distract guards or takedowns. Because I stealth right next to a guy while doing Aphra mission and almost shit myself.

>>is retiring after this.
Sauce on her retiring?

Why does this game have to be so good?

Attached: Greedfall 03.jpg (1920x962, 536K)

Attached: Greedfall 01.webm (360x202, 2.9M)

What difficulty?

>block bullets

Attached: 894b20de.jpg (420x420, 24K)

Someone has to be.

I really like the look in your characters eyes when you start. Like they are just the most god damn humble person they can be. As if they already feel the pain of this creature and shit. Just look at your eyes when you lift your hat as if you hate actually finishing it.

Attached: Greedfall 02.webm (720x404, 2.9M)

>sailor uniform
user.

I'm not sneaky and enjoy playing dress up.

Attached: 1566020422931.jpg (512x288, 24K)

What's next, plague doc mask?

If I get one I may rock it, though I have a higher affiliation with feathery plumes.

YOUR PARTICULARITY GIVES YOU CHARACTER

God I miss Chris Farley

>greedfall hits harder when you played it already

Attached: 1438121672483.jpg (605x146, 32K)

do you now
you fucking shill

Someone be real and honest with me, how bad or not so bad is the jank of this game? Looks pretty decent and i love RPGs so it's up my alley. My only concern is the quality of the game since i know it's AA, i expect jank but some of the cutscenes look rough in clips and webms i've seen.
For the record i am not some autist with insane standards, i actually liked dragon age inquisition i thought it was a decent RPG.

It's better than DAI. Fuck, it sometimes better than DAO.

Wanted: Legate De Sardet
Suspected to be the notorious, serial crate thief of Teer Fradee

>a npc hangs around some crate
>push him away and take everything from the box he was looking at
Devilish.

RENOUNCE

Are there any "wolves hunt in packs" memes yet?

I hope your underwear is clean.

Nothin' personnel, colonizer

God I just want to lick her cheeks

>muh AA jank
The game is more stable and polished than most AAA RPGs in the last few years. I don't understand.

Bet they taste like snozberries

havent played this game but from the screenshots im getting a strong witcher 3 vibe. Am i right?

Activate that windows, user.

I told Constantin what the god told me, did I get a bad end?

It is much more like DA:I or Risen 2.

You get a lot of done with 30 member team and 3 million dollars and hoping you can escape video game poverty and reinvent your dev studio.

Spiders put SOUL into this game. We can only hope it sells well and they keep it up.

Took me 20+ hours before I started to realize why it's considered janky, the animations sometimes bug out in place, you tend to see the same faces pop up again here and there, sneaking is so piss easy it becomes laughable, and sometimes characters just walk away and reset.

It's not as janky as S.T.A.L.K.E.R or other famous eurojank, and it's probably one of my favorite games ever made, if you like oldschool Bioware this is a nobrainer.

Attached: 1562538316560.png (1272x788, 1.6M)

It's a huge mix of every RPG ever made, so Greedfall is basically Greedfall at this point.

Attached: 20190911234135_1.jpg (2560x1440, 500K)

Do you think greedfall's story is over or they'll make a sequel?

I'm enjoying it so far
they've done a really good job letting you tailor your character to the way you want to play without becoming an overpowered superman who can do everything
and it's nice to be able to play as a noble dandy who can only fence, shoot a pistol, and charm the fuck out of people (and absolutely nothing else) for a change

you can block magic too

I want to protect Constantine and hold his hand.

The jacked up animations can be sometimes annoying if you're playing melee, as you can end up with stupid looking situations where enemies skip part of the swing to just blast out an attack or they can iceskate toward you midswing.

Did you notice how animations and graphics are getting better throughout the game?

>enemy casts magic
>stasis him
>his magic freezes mid flight too

Attached: 1401298546861.jpg (160x157, 15K)

If I fail a check can I just reload until I get it right?

Yup

Yeah

Protip: if you save and reload in front of a merchant, he'll get new items

She isn't. She later said that tweet was just awkward phrasing ("last" and "latest" are the same thing in French).

That's a relief.

just got to new serene and I'm already over-encumbered by all this shit I've picked up. should I recycle all my crap or sell it?

Attached: 1536268026263.jpg (330x290, 20K)

I'm afraid she won't make it though another game. Just look how much life making greedfall sapped from her.

Attached: 120370.jpg (670x300, 33K)

Sell. Dismantling shit isn't worth it. Crafting isn't either. You can just pay the blacksmith 97 gold for purple upgrades.

They're definitely making a sequel after the acclaim this one got

I'm not sure if I want one. Don't get me wrong, I love greedfall, but it feels like a complete story that doesn't need further development. Unless they go for the continent.

No!

That's because Spiders fixed them halfway through.

Did they patch it?

>investigate corrupted monsters attacks on Theleme and Hikmet before going to see God
>reporting to Constantine
>"OOH don't worry cousin these monsters won't touch your region, also I have businesses somewhere else see ya later"
You little shit, I see what you did here.

Attached: 1497133948299.jpg (600x600, 174K)

Just fuck my shit up, bros.

They're probably going to make Sardine go somewhere else and solve other problems

And ignore the second ending?

They did.

Is there a comparison?

Please, not the muslim country. No, sandscapes are not interesting.

This is just what we baguettes look like, she has the typical French frog eyelids that make you look kind of tired.

The banter between Petrus and Siora is the best.

*tries to poison you*
*ruins your diplomatic relationships*
*blatantly lies about people who escaped this hell*
>Just science bruh

Attached: 1507209785441.jpg (526x220, 47K)

qt
love your games

BACK THE FUCK UP.
This is a game where you play as the colonists and you DON'T switch sides by the end?
Added to the backlog.

God the Alliance are such backstabbing sandniggers, who would consider even siding with them?

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET DICEY

There are four huge sub-endings for the main ending, and the best one is when you convince everyone to work together.

HELP ME COUSIN

>tfw no option to really help him
Feels bad man

Attached: yNZd8SClZX.png (724x123, 83K)

Love the armor design in this game. Feel great to walk around looking like some like some kind of gilded warrior king.

is it true that your companions repeat the same line over and over and over again? is it as annoying as Goofy and Donald in KH?

A BIT OF POISON ON MY BLADE--
Yes, but it's fun, actually.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911014435_Gallery.jpg (639x723, 309K)

What!

speaking of jank, are the styx games any good?

Wolfs hunt in packs.

What! Give ME hot stick wife! What! Give ME dicey wife! Where IS dicey wife anons! (Where is! Where is!)

Attached: Cute Armitage.jpg (576x432, 42K)

Is there a way to get my cronies to follow a bit closer?

yes but you need to like stealth genre.

It is nice that there is an actual swamp level. Most games don't do them anymore.

Bout to have to lose several hours of progress because of a game breaking bug. It's tempting to just quit here since I don't know if it'll fix even if I do all the work to catch back up to this save.

I'm stuck in this building, can't pick up the last key item, and can't abandon the quest, or anything else.

Attached: 3afpu8.jpg (1600x900, 470K)

Best companion

Attached: 48728549741_b37ce17f8e_o.png (1440x2560, 3.8M)

did you fill a bug report?

Attached: vp6aioh4.png (639x723, 61K)

Tell the devs pls I dont want this to happen to me.

BASED

What!

Not GreedFall but how's Technomancer? It's on sale currently and I was wondering if it's worth a playthrough or two.

A bit of lubricant on my blade AND LET'S GO

It IS a CUTE game user! It DOES have CUTE wifes LIKE Niesha wife user! (It does! It does!)

Attached: Niesha.jpg (620x349, 33K)

I had this happen, I just kept pushing the pickup key and it finally did.

Is that the shadow camp? You sure it's the item location? Look around properly and check map, there is dead dude in cell dowstairs that's kinda easy to miss. That looks like place where keys to the cells were, the light mark stays even if you grab them in case of keys, as opposed to other quest items.

Pretty bland and boring

Recommend some other good Spiders games

>spiders' next game could be a masterpiece
I'm so happy for them bros.

Technomancer IS a CUTE game user! It DOES have CUTE wifes LIKE Amelia wife user! (It does! It does!)

Attached: Amelia.jpg (1280x720, 816K)

Bound by Flame. Previous games by Spider were pretty bad.

I hope they go for something more cartoonish in design like Anakama's Dofus/Wakfu.

oh just wait until it becomes more popular user, it's like poetry

Did they break hear icons for flirt dialogues? I remember seeing them in journos' vids.

The name is actualy Osmanlı, not Ottoman and the Osman was literally just the name of the founder but yeah it was an islamic name and Ottoman empire was muslim
Not like it matters for this game considering while the empire is inspired from ottomans, people are mostly arabic

What about Silverfall? Technically not Spiders but its by the same people

Tanya IS a CUTE wife!

Attached: Tanya.png (98x227, 40K)

3hrs into the game and i'm still doing side-quests. Feels like i should just skip side quests and go do main quests and complete the game in aday like all the streamers seem to have done>?

DO NOT

Why not just watch streamers then. Might even donate to him and raise the overall happines in the world or something.

Weird mix of the later Dragon Age games and Mass Effect 1, I love it. Also super /fa/

About to start the game. What type of playstyle have u guys found most enjoyable? Warrior, ranged, magic, combination?

Combo. For the love of god don't go for a full warrior.

I like binding pistol to 1 and spamming, also fury bombs

I mixed it. I use swords mainly, but gun breaks armor, and I have traps set around encounter to fuck up enemies to give me space.

two handed swords and stasis has carried me through most of the game on extreme, thinking about adding firearms to it instead of going further in the magic tree

I went for magic+rapier+pistol combo. Fun as fuck.

I wish this guy was a party member.

Only a few hours in, can I fuck the gaelic native qt?

Have they fixed the lip sync yet?

I'd hit it.

Siora? Yes

Alright will see what I combo warrior with.
So melee and tactics tree. Sounds cool but seems like the traps and use of brain will only be needed on higher difficulties.

Not a fan of two handed usually but ill try some weapons out and see how they feel.

Seems interesting but also like youre spreading yourself thin. Guess it dont matter if the game isnt that hard.

The exploring is so fucking boring, you'd think a game about a new continent would have good exploration but I guess not

You get tons of points so multiclassing isn't a problem.

>One of them is a fantasy muslim, a man of science complaining about "bigots" trying to impose their faith
To be fair, he's also an awful person. Do the charlatan quest.

Though I agree the random scrawny female guards look silly as fuck.

I wish there was about 30 more points where you could just go "I'm the goddamn Legate. Do what I told you to or I'm going to have Kurt buttfuck you with that sword."

>and chinks
Who are the chinks?

>as well as men and women, all mixed up without rhyme or reason, just the result of a random character creator
Bruh its a fantasy world.

>Any hopes of semi realistic world building were immediately shattered when I walked 5 meters from the starting point and saw a scrawny female soldier guarding a door inside the palace.
It has magic and isn't suppose to be realistic and its a fucking fantasy world.

>Your mentor is of course a wise old black man.
Are you implying people of different skin colors can't be educated at different levels. Also fantasy world and your mentor in combat is white.

The rifles are pretty great. Right now trying a musketeer build.

The island's already been explored for twenty fucking years by the point you step foot on it

Is it hard to do so? She qt.

Not prepared to talk realism in a game w magic and potions

If there'll be a sequel to greedfall, I want to kill Constantine's dad in it.

Attached: 15496459830750.jpg (480x242, 12K)

Hi, Jim.

I highly recommend building out one specific route until you become bored, then comboing with something else to sort of refresh the combat.

I went two-handed and eventually added pistols, then redid my entire character and went magic + one-handed + pistol, which really increased the game's length to fun ratio.

I think Greedfall is a game that punishes you for conservatively sticking to a single playstyle, so no wonder critics found the combat simplistic when they probably never played around with the games' RPG elements.

Attached: mariajulissa13.jpg (1080x1350, 119K)

rpgsite.net/feature/8981-greedfall-romance-guide-every-romanceable-companion-including-aphra

Big Fucking Axe, Healing and Stasis isn't bad. You kind of spend a lot of time debuffing people or repairing your crew, but I like it. It avoids the pure warrior problem of picking up a bunch of nodes that you can only use half the time.

Also, 1 point in Crafting lets you build items that give you one point in Lockpicking, Vigor or Science, along with all the other things it gives you.

Warrior is the standard timed parry, combo attack, heavy attack, metered super attack shtick. Your focus dump is a bland attack speed buff that can stack with swiftness potions and power to hilarious effect. You're the riskiest playstyle and do the most DPS in an ideal patchwork scenario that will rarely occur but is funny when it does.
Ranged/alchemy is spamming your firearm button for massive damage or spamming grenades. Traps are totally worthless once you get phial throwing and weapon coatings don't work on weapons that have a permanent enchantment. Your fury dump is extremely strong.
Magic is CCing everything everything at little cost with no diminishing returns or cooldown then either spamming M1 at a single target or AOEing the whole group with the 50% damage buff your CCing also gives you because why not.

They're all somewhat enjoyable in their own way if you don't take it too seriously. You get a shit ton of skillpoints and the game doesn't require anything within miles of min maxing so just do whatever and have fun with it.

Attached: 1567799640766.png (1336x1898, 1.41M)

>you find whites, arabs, niggers and chinks, as well as men and women, all mixed up without rhyme or reason
NOOOOOOOO THERES BLACK PEOPLE IN MY VIDEO GAME
>Any hopes of semi realistic world building were immediately shattered when I walked 5 meters from the starting point and saw a scrawny female soldier guarding a door inside the palace.
STRONG WOMEN IN MY FANTASY GAME?
>Your mentor is of course a wise old black man.
NOOOO WHY IS THIS BLACK MAN NOT A DUMB OOGA BOOGA MONKEY NIGGER????
>Then you go talk with two diplomats and what do you get? One of them is a fantasy muslim, a man of science complaining about "bigots" trying to impose their faith.
NOOOOOOOOO WHY ARE MUSLIMS NOT BLOWING UP BUILDINGS AND CUTTING OFF HEADS
>The other is a fantasy catholic who wants your help finding two historians to burn them at the stake for discovering some inconvenient facts about their fantasy bible.
NOOOOOOO HELP MY RELIGION IS BEING USED FOR BAD THINGS OH NO ITS PROPAGANDA

Literally cried laughing reading this post

WHY DOES THIS GAME RUN SO BAD ON OBS

>Greedfall makes /pol/ seethe
>Greedfall makes SJWs seethe
Best vidya outrage in a long ass time, glad I bought it day one.

Attached: 1556809463411.png (665x472, 157K)

>You can join the nauts, in fact you can even get a face tattoo, talk to the admiral at the port then do Vasco's missions they will ask you to join them and then both of you get the tatts
Wait WHAT

Attached: 1507210454512.jpg (265x326, 24K)

Attached: 1567460883880.gif (255x160, 1.92M)

I wanted to use great swords, but now I'm feeling they're just too barbaric.

Don't mind me, just me and my husband becoming gods and cuddling and having sex for eternity as we wait for the old world to burn and then creating a new, better one.

user, this is a forbidden love.

No, this is pure love.

Attached: asffgwwe3.png (1342x762, 1.52M)

Gonna give a try to this
Should i get Charisma first for boost my white woman privileges or as technical i should focus first on Science for firearms and bombs?

Attached: 2019-09-14 10_42_05.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

>not playing as female for pure Adam and Eve kino
One job.

Attached: 20190913051843_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1021K)

you get charisma +1 from a cape(though I guess Charisma 2 would guarantee all Charisma options in the early game since there's a % chance they won't work,) don't do it but make sure you go buy or steal a cape of some kind ASAP
you can also pilfer Kurt's armor for +1 Lockpicking
so get something else

Get Science first. Trust me. And what said, don't forget about +1 intuition hat.

I'm not a tranny, thanks though. I'm good with my Adam & Steve.

Attached: AvzcsGN.png (1332x757, 1.63M)

I'm scared bros.

Attached: nervous.png (367x347, 208K)

Shoot him to death

>unironically preferring The Chaos ending over The Peace ending

Attached: ba9adb64.jpg (468x895, 72K)

I don't actually prefer it, unless there was a legit Constantin romance. But it's still a nice alternative if you want to think about all the godly sex you'll have with your cousin husband god.

Fujo begone

>you need to be a fujo to want homo escapades with your beloved cousin

Is it true that spiders games get only one patch a month after release and no dlcs?

Yes.

I AM FUCKING SORRY
DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM

I AM THE MOTHERFUCKING LEGATE

De Legate, Sardine of the Congregation?

>timed parry
Lol no, you can spam it with 100% uptime invicibility.
>You're the riskiest playstyle
Total bullshit.
Just spam parry and punish all with auto riposte.

I'm just gay wtf.

You're a fujo inside.

>*tips [Intuition] hat*
>*puts hands on hips*
>*activates [Charisma]*
AHEM
I AM DE SARDET

Attached: 1433103351589.jpg (381x468, 32K)

historical revival core when

sometimes I wish I was a virgin again, i'd be less depressing then wanting to fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=kO9Q1djwCkk
Wait a second, it was Sardine who's supposed to shoot Mev in that scene, when the game was in early development stage?

That "do you even know who I am" stuff is the funniest shit. I love doing it at every opportunity. I wish someone would do a greedfall version of that copy pasta about fighting in several Wars because it reminds me of that

I am convinced this is some cosmic gaslighting for De Sardet, who can pilfer a box, go in a room, and then when you get out the box is refilled with more lootables
it makes the game way funnier than it should be

Is this a bug or just the way the game is?

Attached: lpsync.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

>just the way the game is
Don't worry, you'll get used to it.

So, what's with the dirt on the characters face? Does that have any actual significance?

Natives make my dick hard.

Celts and other native tribes used to paint their faces and body for war. I.E War Paint/Camouflage

Attached: native.png (1413x1065, 1.52M)

I mean this wood looking thing on the main character's face.

Attached: Desktop 2019.09.13 - 22.49.26.04.DVR.mp4_snapshot_03.52_[2019.09.14_00.00.04].jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Its a birthmark story thing

They'll explain it.

GREENBLOOD!

STOP BULLYING DE SARDINE KURT

It's like I'm playing Witcher 1.
The game is unpolished as fuck, but it has something special about it.

I had this feeling too, mixed with DA2 vibes. It becomes better and better as you progress

Feel same

MOVE AWAY, THINGS ARE ABOUT TO G-[Combat ends]

>Go in thinking natives are savages who need to be civilized
>They're pretty chill and just want to be left the fuck alone and not have their backyard burned
>Only savages among them is that nigger Ullan
What the fuck bros?

What's the purpose of making all the legendary/unique items shit?

>Kurt
Green Blood! I cannot hold on much longer!
Careful, Green Blood! You're wounded!
They broke your armour! Be careful!
You're runing out of energy, drink a potion!
Move away, things are about to get dicey!
To my health... and death to the others!
Shit! My armour is ruined!

>Siora
Your armour is broken! Sell dad!
You've no magic left. Drink a potion!
Clos duis a ruicht neis dírí!
I am wounded, I need help!
Faurnd e dar ad grimoderem dam.
My armour no longer protects me!
Heal yourself, quickly!

>Vasco
A bit of poison on my blade, then let's go!
Let's see if you can ward off this feint!
I need healing!
My armour is ruined!
Be careful! You're wounded!
Your armour will no longer protect you!
Take a potion if you want to cast more spells!

>Petrus
May the Enlightened protect me in this battle!
Your magic is running out, take a potion!
May the shadow engulf our enemies!
In light there is life!
I am wounded! May the Enlightened come to my help!
My armour is broken!
Be careful, my child! You need healing!
Be careful, your armour is falling apart!

>Aphra
Watch out! Grenade!
Ready to shoot! Fire!
I am wounded, I need healing!
My armour is completely ruined…
De Sardet is wounded! Someone heal him/her!
Your armour will not protect you any longer. Be careful!
Be careful, you're growing tired. You should drink a potion!

You're welcome.

>find legendary 2H sword
>it's straight up worse in every way than some random blue 2 hander I had for ages and didn't use since it wasn't good enough to justify the shitty 2h sword moveset

>Sell dad!
You can do that?

Who the fuck invests 5 points in one branch anyway

It's marked as a native speech, you renaigse.

I pirated the game and it worked on my machine with 0 issues

Post sardines

Attached: Sardines-Whole.jpg (1500x1000, 343K)

Would not recommend I just completed that questline which exposed Theleme’s secret and convinced the mother cardinal to disclose it. Feels pretty great some of the side quests tie in with the main story and should NOT be skipped

I just finished that questline too. Felt pretty good knowing that questlines pay off and that you play like a dumb ass you can fuck'em up.

I didn't poor shit into my charisma stat so I used Intuition which is a good fucking stat.

Ahum

FUCK RENAIGSE

Postan

Attached: legate.png (366x366, 246K)

>he doesn't [INSIST]
>he doesn't [CORRUPT]

so can you keep kurt alive?

Sardine is at the very end.

Yes, finish his goddamn quest

Yes, finish his quest and become his bro for life.

I want to pat his head and say that he's a good boy.

t. Derdre

so is there an ending where I civilize the fucking savages but have the nations make peace and all work together to colonize that shit

it's an allegory to real life my dear amerimutt friend, when your ancestors were burning people for wearing monocles muslims hoarded the largest amount of scientists and scholars, from varying religions and backgrounds, and gave them everything they asked for in the house of wisdom. You can thank those people for preserving the majority of ancient Greek writing, translating it and progressing on it after centuries of it being lost and buried.

Attached: house of wisdom.jpg (800x573, 815K)

Yes. Make Dundun a high king

did I chimp out by taking a mage build? magic looks so fucking boring. also new serene countryside looks literally soulles. what is this shit? there's nothing but ugly hogs out here.

*Forcefully taking over Christian Byzantium and profiting off of its knowledge

Ranged weapons are fairly spammy, melee is a lot more fun IMO.

byzantines were literally doing nothing with this knowledge. they didn't have the stability framework required for intellectual prosperity since they were busy in several centuries of stalemate with the persians.

>not blood bowl II

When can I fuck over Ullan?

Do items that push a stat + the max attainable by skillpoints still have effect? If no, is there any point to increasing charisma to 3 when a cape always gives +1?

Yes. +1 Charisma if you have 2 Charisma unlocked will give you 3 Charisma in total.

>put the two-handed skill line behind one hander, with the implication of them being straight upgrades
>turns out they completely suck compared to one handed weapons

How about if you have 3 charisma and you wear a +1 charisma cape? Does it still work?

The jokes on you mate, the bridge is easily the most mustache twirlingly evil faction in the game.
Meanwhile the fantasy Christians are on the verge of a civil war between the moderate and extreme elements.

>dark age meme
kys

No.

Never have 3 in a stat besides intuition, i have 3 intuition so I can wear other hats

>roasts thousands of people in fires while chasing wizards
>civilization
choose one.

This. The arabs are fucking despicable. And most of the catholics turn out to be good people. Their obligatory companion is an absolute bro.

>Legate tier
Congregation of Merchants

>Top tier
Nauts

>Bros tier
Natives

>Low tier
Theleme

>Shit tier
Bridges
Coin Guard

LETS SEE YOU WARD OFF THIS FEINT

I'd switch Theleme and Bridges myself but pretty accurate.

seething cuck

why the hate for theleme?
is the coin guard literally all corrupt

Theleme are unironically > Bridges

Fucking hell that's dumb as fuck. Where can I get another stat reset item? Because I completely fucked my build by putting 3 in charisma.

All except Kurt and his trusted buddies.

Vasco's quest is probably the nearest

What's wrong with the bridge?

>kurt is such a virgin beta that none of the big coinchads tell him anything or let him into their secret club

You'll learn.

seething muttshit

Friendly reminder that stealth is broken as fuck due to retarded AI and you can sneak attack monsters. Can be useful to thin out a pack of vampires or some of the stronger bear looking creatures before out and out combat.

anyone can point out a good torrent?

Is stasis just straight up broken or is there a weakness i'm not seeing?

Instant, ranged, rapes armor, costs almost no mana

>what's wrong with the bridge?

Attached: IMG_20190914_184635.jpg (691x421, 58K)

HOODLUM

>Congregation of Merchants isn't as corrupt as the Coin Guard
Really makes you think.

They should have added in a MILF companion to romance. Like fuck.

isn't the prince an absolute fucking turd though

>specifically points out that something europeans dìd what the rest of the world has been doing at that time and still does in some parts of the world today as being devoid of civilization
>not a seething mutt/shitskin/cuck
kek

New

Wait he becomes evil?

the prince kidnapped a young sardine from the natives and gave him to a relative to raise in the hopes of using him later as diplomat to colonize the natives and take over

>he doesn't know

Nigga what, the Byzantines were the center of the intellectual world while western Europe was nothing but warlordism

Combined efforts gave us what we have today, but the caliphate ruined Byzantium

played a few hours.
its ok but no 60 fps and i couldnt bring myself to care much about the characters so i dropped it.

Post the waifoos and I may consider buying it.