Little known vidya facts

Little known vidya facts

Dante was originally going to be dating Claire Redfield when DMC/RE were still mingling. The name Redgrave is clearly a nod to Redfield.

Attached: 14r2skr.jpg (975x816, 91K)

Yeah, well my uncle works a Capcom and he says you're full of shit

>the Redfield bloodline would've been broken af

Chris would be happy.
He won't need to beg Leon anymore.

A crossover game with ZOMBIE DEMONS would be fucking hilarious. Umbrella corporation fucking up so monumentally they accidentally wipe out half of hell and cause a cross dimensional pandemic, fucking fund it Capcom

Dante would definitely get the Chris seal of approval.

>Dante and Vergil fighting in the underworld
>Sudden thunder crack
>A black cloud in the skies and two red dots in the skies
>Dante and Vergil thinks it's Mundus
>Suddenly they hear "Nu-Leon! Walk through my portal now! You have to continue the Redfield lineage!"

Attached: 1549151654419.gif (320x320, 1.91M)

DANTE, THE REDFIELD BLOODLINE NEEDS YOUR SEED

Attached: Chris.jpg (254x291, 10K)

You all are conveniently forgetting that Dante has literally no luck with woman.

Attached: 43573640563247.jpg (480x360, 43K)

you just made that up you retard lol

No, Dante is not here for you to self insert into, autist.

They're perfect for each other.

No. Dante is for Patty.

kek

>Implying Chris and Matier aren't gonna conspire against Dante
>Implying they aren't gonna split the demonic juices

Dante is just male Claire

DANTE YOU'VE GOTTA CONTINUE THE REDFIELD BLOODLINE

we're talking about kamiya dante, not itsuno dante who was put in a cuckshed because he would rather focus on his own OC characters instead of the actual main character of the franchise

around the same era that DMC was still a resident evil game we had DMC novels where dante sleeps with women all the time but ends up pushing them away because he has dreams about his dead mother

>facts
RE has a fuckton of crap about its design and development that was abandoned but I aint never heard of this.

Attached: Do you have a single fact to back that up.png (207x239, 22K)

Wanna know how I know this shit is no longer canon?

Attached: 1538098814636.png (756x320, 69K)

Meant for >we had DMC novels where dante sleeps with women all the time

No. Dante has amazing luck with women.
Lady, Trish, and Patty orbit him like the second coming of christ he kinda is. And even Lucia still reveres him.
He just "No way, fag"s the lot of them because he's to obsessed with his brotherly trauma.

But Vergil is on equal ground with Dante One genocide later while fathering a kid and ditching the mother.

Attached: GoodTimes.png (755x715, 530K)

He became two different virgins, that later fused to give re-birth to Vergil, reseting his virginity.

>novels
Go back to Yea Forums you big gay

DANTE
FUCK MY SISTER

That implies Leon and Claire are dating.

DMC1 takes place in the Sargasso sea.

Got any source on that?

He's making it up. DMC and RE were never "mingling", DMC started life as a prototype for RE4. It was so fast paced they decided it didn't work for RE and retooled it.