Guilty Gear 2020

Report in

Attached: __i_no_guilty_gear_drawn_by_kumiko_shiba__720d1059e6e5798e39aeaed8c14aac91[1].jpg (1200x1600, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/1172525299633807361
twitter.com/XiePlus/status/1172617368800882688/photo/1
clips.twitch.tv/ZanyTrustworthyDuckPJSugar
clips.twitch.tv/AmorphousCalmStarlingAMPEnergy
youtube.com/watch?v=pFA3KGp4GuU
clips.twitch.tv/TangibleInspiringCheeseFeelsBadMan
clips.twitch.tv/DistinctStormyWolfTwitchRPG
gematsu.com/2019/09/new-guilty-gear-famitsu-interview-with-directors-daisuke-ishiwatari-and-akira-katano-at-tgs-2019
youtu.be/ZNKiGFOyhGg
twitter.com/karateka_/status/1172460039702904832
soundcloud.com/mike-lopez-fleco/guilty-gear-2020-main-theme-evo-2019
arctice.github.io/XrdQuizRevamp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PISS

WE ALREADY KNOW THE SMELL OF DELAY NETCODE

Attached: 1560678258491.png (702x586, 370K)

Sol barely covering his man nips

Attached: rectangle.jpg (863x454, 138K)

So far it’s:
>Sol
>Ky
>May
>Mystery Nigga

I wish I had wired internet right now, I want to play Guilty Gear.

Attached: 1506187695182.gif (540x302, 137K)

twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/1172525299633807361

>For new Guilty Gear, they want to wipe out everything that 'looks' difficult (visually).

>Even if they add auto combo to the game, from the perspective of players who don't play fighting games, they won't understand what's happening anyway. This time they want to focus on this.

I don't understand how people thought what they said here was bad. This is actually good. This actually means they saw that autocombos didn't actually help at all.

Yes we know they are going back to scratch regarding the game mechanics, but didn't you people keep on crying about "autocombo here", "autocombo there". Now they basically admitted that while get some people to play, it really didn't help at all for making people want to play it.

This is actually good. So why are you guys suddenly acting like you weren't complaining about that at all?

>Ky: ITS MY TURN TO BE THE GUILTY GEAR

Attached: solfuckingdied.jpg (644x461, 121K)

why are all the girls so much harder to use

THIS IS BULLSHIT CRAZY

> 'looks' difficult (visually).

some retards on the previous thread thought they were dumbing down the game ven more with this but it actually mean the attacks will actually represent what is happening and what the characters are trying to do.

For example KUm overhead and low kicks were retarded as fuck and didnt represent what they were meant for. i hope this jsut means the attack animations will be a little easier to understand.

everyone gets a vocal theme screencap this

Attached: 6HS.jpg (1040x466, 142K)

Ah I get it now the smell of the game is the sweat steam that builds up under May's new hoody.

Attached: EEVqMR1UwAARIht.jpg (716x1274, 300K)

I really hope I-No still has her beautiful tits on display, also that art is fantastic

Attached: 7c5872f6828a49c352e4fe45e3c7026a.png (608x869, 566K)

Give me Dizzy. I want my mommy!

that would be too much work

Attached: 1504515785715.jpg (1200x1104, 114K)

So long as roman cancels, revolver, and air combos are kept I'll be happy desu but I'm a shitter who only plays at a low level despite 190+ hours in Xrd across its releases

No Big Bang Upper no big buy.

I hope Raven is in so a dumbass like me has someone to play.

5 MORE YEARS OF DELAY BASED NETCODE
ALL HAIL DAISUKE
ALL HAIL ARCSYS
ALL HAIL JAPAN

trash

That's the biggest complaint I have with most fighting games.

Street Fighter is really bad at it, visually the game does not look like this input should be used after an another animation is played.
The new Street Fighter characters is the best example of that.

*releases full vocal soundtrack on the side for the past two games*

No, this is trash.

Attached: hamlethal.png (1024x1024, 631K)

Both are.

She will have sunglasses now!

Lol

Attached: 34545345345345.png (1032x1303, 914K)

since I always liked the idea of parrying, what are the chances of baiken being in the next game? is it even worth it to learn her and her Dloops or should i just go back to raven?

Heh

Attached: 453534354315354.png (1214x1303, 1.39M)

She has a decent chance I'd say. You should play her if you're interested in her regardless of whether or not she'll be in the next game.

we just don't know

Attached: 60948050_p0.jpg (846x1000, 698K)

literally ruined

May is good and cute, but until Jam is revealed, I'm not buying it.

why? you're just setting yourself to be even more upset when she isn't in if you get attached now
terrible advice

No Zappa, no buy

Just waiting for him to get in, then it's an instant buy.

Attached: 172px-GGXRD_Faust_FromThe2.png (172x250, 49K)

Because you should play a character you find fun. Take advantage of the opportunity you have with the game you have now instead of acting like the only reason to play Rev 2 is to prepare for the new game.

but that is the only reason, there's no benefit to a beginner getting into rev2 now if he's not actually building habits for an existing character that may be in

Rev 2 is a fun game, that's all the reason you need.

maybe if you had people to play with which at this stage you probably wont

You do. It's not difficult to play GG online even without discord or any of that.

Hope my boy makes it, otherwise I guess I could just play Sol or a newcomer.

Attached: DA486229-4DF0-4C37-A728-B7AAD6715EE3.jpg (741x416, 258K)

That's basically what I got. Like you can see when Ky double jumps, there is a glyph under his foot.

I don't understand how that was dumbing down.

Looking forwards to losing more cast members only to have them slowly brought back in new versions to buy, with some as DLC.
Fuck I hate ASW. They need to get out of this shitty one-ups game they're in with Capcom over the most fuck-you-consumer business model.

I'm gonna get it, but I don't know who to play other than Faust really.

You want to know the characters? Play Rev2
You want to know about the story, which Daisuke already confirming is continuing and is not a remake? Play Rev2
You want to have one of the best OST in a fighting game in this generation? Play Rev2
You want to play one of the best fighting games in this generation? Play Rev2

Axl been in every game so far, he isn't going anywhere.

But if you're specifically playing for one character don't play rev2

pretty much why I quit playing Xrd, do we really need 3 fucking versions of one game?

no baiken no buy can

no bridget no budget

no ramlethal won't buy at all

There were only two versions, SIGN and Revelator. Rev 2 was just an expansion on Revelator, it wasn't a full release like SIGN or Revelator.

Tekken is the worst offender now
At least in SFV you can unlock all the characters with in game currency, where the cosmetics are paid DLC like in other games
Harada went from "We will never charge for old characters" to season passes loaded with legacy characters.

I want a new Make Oneself arrangement.

Attached: 1555491758508.gif (340x255, 2.94M)

it was still something you had to buy

Someone doesn't care
post moar

>At least in SFV you can unlock all the characters with in game currency
Isn't the grinding pretty bullshit?

before Arcade Edition you got FM pretty consistently, it's how people basically got the rest of the game for free up to today
Last I checked you now only get good FM from turning ads on and through the weekly missions that everyone uses cheats on since you can lose FM on them

I know, I'm just saying it's not many versions.

It became even more bullshit after Arcade Edition. At least in vanilla, you could cheat you way to earn FM easy.

Ok here's a fucking better translation of some snippets of the interview by Xiei. Guy legit understands JP.

twitter.com/XiePlus/status/1172617368800882688/photo/1

Far more fucking understandable than short summaries I've seen.

clips.twitch.tv/ZanyTrustworthyDuckPJSugar

Is Elphelt confirmed or no?

Attached: may.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

FAT

I honestly hated the new outfit at first, but it's really grown on me. Even though she looks older she somehow looks cuter than she did before

I bought -sign- without my main being included. I'll do the same for GG 2020

I want to protect it.

Attached: 1.jpg (700x800, 216K)

It's not just the outfit but the artstyle, mind

Also am I the only one who thinks this new GG is going to be better than Xrd? Maybe ACR will still be the MH2FU of the series, but it looks fantastic from what they've shown and the interviews show they really understand what the appeal of fighting games should be.
I'm not even a real goober, the only anime I play now is UNI but I think you guys are going to have the next hit on your hands.

We still don't know but Elphelt is a money maker machine, so I expect ASW to keep her for more figures.

>Maybe ACR will still be the MH2FU of the series
Explain, not regarding AC+r but MH2FU, I've never played a MonHun game but I wanna know why that one is so well liked.

fat pig

clips.twitch.tv/AmorphousCalmStarlingAMPEnergy

Attached: tumblr_n96y5lY5at1r2bzz4o2_250.gif (245x210, 1.96M)

May is beautiful!

Attached: 566765-MayGuiltyGear.jpg (1200x532, 66K)

Because that was the first one most people played and it got cult status, then those players accused newer entries of being easier and therefore not worth their time beginning with Portable 3rd (my first).
Years later most people realized how shitty the Gen 2 monsters were when they brought them back in MH4U. it's very glaring since they revised Gen 1 monster behavior, but the ones from MH2 behave more or less the same.

How do the other girls even compete now?

Attached: 1568392037163.png (509x545, 286K)

axl was so much fun in xrd,too bad they nerffed that cool as fuck instance attack of his.

No, that's perfection.

>dat frame in which she looks fat

no bully

Attached: 35434545345354354.jpg (432x375, 17K)

It sounds like they really care about the series to me, both in terms of legacy and future prospects.
Meanwhile Virtua Fighter is all but ignored.

>When she sees Johnny's hotdog

I want to feed May.
Not even sexually. People enjoying my cooking is one of the only things that satisfies me anymore.

Give her the burger.

>level the playing field for veteran and beginner
doesn't sound too hopeful

Attached: 1566535133558.gif (400x300, 2.13M)

All burgers are for Ramlethal and Ramlethal alone

make a lobby

May's new theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFA3KGp4GuU

but I want to play the new GG NOW

clips.twitch.tv/TangibleInspiringCheeseFeelsBadMan

She already has some but I doubt they'll cover up her eyes now that they've pulled off making them change colors from different angles.

Attached: Untitled.png (673x1031, 1.06M)

I WANT TO PINCH!!!! THOSE!!!!!!!!!! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, I hope they don't change Faust's 2k.

I want i-no and baiken to try make me cum prematurely trying their best

Attached: 1568412006185.jpg (1920x800, 105K)

THE AGE OF THIGHS IS COMING!
Thanks Doc. Faust!

Attached: Age of Thicc.png (1749x703, 1.93M)

>I'm a shitter who only plays at a low level despite 190+ hours in Xrd across its releases
It'd be amazing if you weren't a shitter after that few hours.

>use kick button
>perform a punch
wtf

>yfw Axel with beard!

Attached: axl rose.jpg (600x553, 48K)

Dr. Thigh

Faust: May just eat KFC chicken!

Attached: Baldhead faust.png (258x446, 8K)

honestly this seems huge

I started playing fighting games with Fighterz (i know) and for the life of me couldn't figure out why the input of an uppercut was down heavy. It just seems so counter intuitive, the character's literally doing the opposite of the movements you're supposedly pressing.

he didn't say that.
He's saying that since it's a new game, legacy skill won't transfer as much. This has nothing to do with skill level.

Did you forget 2B? She might not have the biggest thighs but she certainly introduced a lot of new people to skindentation.

Lets be honest. We know for a fact all the mainstays besides maybe super specific ones are going to be in. But will we get Faust with a bucket head redesign or forever be stuck in a land with no progress? Imagine it? New specials? Items where he comes out of the teleport door but the ex version is there is a bucket of water and he has no head and if you don't bait it falls on you. Or he puts his head down and mops you. He can even throw water out of the bucket. LITTLE MINI FAUSTS THAT ARE SOAPS AND SPONGE HEADED!

And Potemkin needs to go back to the OG design I think we can all agree its objectively superior.

No Ram no buy

all venom players do is spam projectiles when they're not doing braindead oki change my mind

Theses are 2019 Thighs

>Barely 200 hours or so
>A lot

user that isn't that much I've been worse with more. I've probably pumped about 700 hours into Rev 1/2. Hell I gave USF4 like 1k easy. Gave Ninja Gaiden 2 like 500 don't know why.

I can't.

May probably ate all of her dolphins...

This. Its just sorta dead if you're on consoles outside of prime time hours but you can still find some people and during prime time hours its fine. Also im pretty sure along side UNIST Xrd always had bad matchmaking and doesn't show everyone possible without a fuck ton of searching.

At least the whale is safe, right?

i want to see the big tiddie characters

i'm a ky player, i don't care about their gameplay. i just like breasts desu

Yeah Mays fine.

Based and honestpilled

wish she'd eat my dolphin

haha

Attached: 1233459330541.jpg (400x303, 53K)

cheeky lil cunt

Attached: rekt.png (334x181, 26K)

Playable March!

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-14 09-09-52.png (417x403, 208K)

I hope Testament comes back, I took my time learning him, Mila, Zappa and Bridget.

My new wife

may must be pregnant. she took too much vitamin D

Bacon

Attached: 1560680889822.jpg (1200x1650, 478K)

Attached: 435435345453453.jpg (1569x1597, 203K)

Attached: EEWVL9wUwAAv3u-.jpg (1450x2048, 362K)

So the new design was a hit?

I hope so.

Attached: 1557324434005.jpg (1066x688, 132K)

Seen much more positive comments than negative ones.

Attached: 45345345345335435354453.png (1075x1518, 1.04M)

What a pointless thread, we have no info just 3 characters. Call me in 2020 morons.

i'm calling you a faggot right now

I like it.
not enough to buy the game if they don't bring back my man zappa, but I do think it's very cute.

Okay let's play a game and the winner gets to have their screencap posted in a future thread.
What will black samurai man's playstyle archetype be?

Fun fact: sometimes I fap when she takes her top during the winning pose.

I want to buy guilty gear but I don't want them to keep jewing me out and making me buy the same game for every time they add a character.

Will they introduce a season pass like all the other fighters or will they keep going the old street fighter route and make a new version each year.

unga bunga

it's unfair really sometimes I lose to I-No on purpose and sometimes it's because I just try and play one handed

He's taking over Leo spot.

you want season pass shit?
here's your 4 old characters plus one new guest character for $34.99 + tax

what's the girl on the left from?

if you're being serious it's from the KFC dating sim

KFC dating sim

>162cm
not 200cm minimum how can they get away with this

Can't wait to buy this game for full price, spend two weeks playing it and then dropping it because I can't deal with the networking anymore.

Maybe I should just move to Asia

Am I crazy or would Joseph Joestar be a terrific fit as a guest character? He's absolutely got the style. Could it ever happen?

Attached: a7de3c24c3637833f28b61ef328c712c.png (350x453, 298K)

Figured it was yaoi, so I didn't care too much about it.

I fucking hate this sentence

There are very few people who would work as a guest character in guilty gear.

Attached: 1463790442059.jpg (850x1009, 266K)

We are going to have a new trailer in CEOtaku and the new information from the interviews are worth a thread.

That would be kino

Delay > Rollback
All day
Every day
Niggers who prefer rollback are shitters who don't know how to play fighting games anyway

I wonder what the UI is going to be like. They said they want to simplify the visuals and be more effective and honestly the trailer shots would be kind of ruined if you had to look at huge ass health bars during the combos and cinematic supers.

in what fucking world
15f rollback we can at least pretend to still play
15f delay I'll just plug

Needless or nothing.

If you can rollback a fucking quarter of a fucking second we cannot pretend to play as it literally feels worse than not playing at all.
Meanwhile 4f rollback can and will mess up your timings and hit-confirms while 4f delay is barely noticeable and is very ready to get used to.

>ready
*Easy
Fuck gboard

I want to fuck a prepubescent girl and keep fucking her until I witness her body maturing as it gets prepared to bear children.

Attached: 1546287450751.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Attached: Milliacrouch2.gif (800x450, 3.54M)

>4f delay is barely noticeable
you are so fucking retarded your stupidity aura hurts me

Both are unplayable
At high ping rollback gets way worse than delay
>Mess up your timings
You are literally retarded and have no idea what rollback does

>4f delay
>in games where that's the fastest possible punish
fuck that, literally makes you a worse player

I don't play Guilty Gear anymore so my only interest in the new game is the OST.

Learning GG and realizing that Sol's dinky little jab poke was my fucking ANTI AIR knocked me straight on my ass I tell you what

>Respects Sol so much that he's ready to leave his family behind and pointlessly die at his side as a friend without much thought
>Practically wants to off himself at the thought of recognizing Sol as his father-in-law or grandfather to his kid and adopted kids
>Attacks Sol with murderous intent for insulting his wife

Why is this man such a rollercoaster?

Attached: 1559936396885.jpg (300x168, 7K)

soon

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-14 10-01-44.png (597x615, 86K)

it's like Goku and Vegeta

Sol being acknowledged as his father-in-law would just make things too awkward, he'd have to get him gifts for birthdays.

>giving her puffy
yes

>why is the guy in love with a 7 year old non-human crazy?

Attached: 1499199769353.png (383x447, 263K)

>5p
That isn't your antiair button, though.

puffy and spats are a natural combo

It's literally the first thing the tutorial has you do for anti-air.

I don't see how.
I have 700+ hours in unist
100+ in CF
300+ in BBTAG
50+ in Xrd
100+ in skullgirls
Skullgirl's rollback+delay netplay experience takes a steaming shit on the other delay exclusive games mentioned.
4F delay is total shit and is already enough to make fast overheads close to unblockable

I think he's talking about 6P

exactly, it's a must.

Sol bad guy more like onions bedguy imirite.

To be fair, the second thing was mostly for comedy and the third was Sol intentionally trying to pick a fight because Ky's never fought him at full strength (and he wants to be ready to fight That Man)

clips.twitch.tv/DistinctStormyWolfTwitchRPG

yeah, also shit like baikens kick and the other sol punch being anti grab was fucking mind blowing.

Would kinda be surprised if she wasn't, the Valentines were the only newcomers that actually seemed to catch any fire.

Attached: elpheltsad.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

WAIT GIVE HER A LITTLE MORE BELLY TOO

BIRDS FLY

Well that isn't exactly what I mean since each fighter has their own buttons and moves.
The issue is for example when you have Poison Crouch M Kick that can't logically be used with other attacks.

Or the fact you have someone like Akuma that can multiple attacks out of a spin
Then you have someone like Lucia where her fireball can be combo and chained into multiple attacks after doing a heavy type of special animation move.

These aren't great examples and I would need to play the game again to best explain this.
But a lot of the moves don't visually make sense to be combined with each other.

ACCORDING TO INSTINCT

Is Johnny going to fuck her now?

Attached: may.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

No because she is in love with me

He was fine fucking her before, May was 22 in Rev 2

No Because Her womb is marked with Jhonny name

I expect everyone in After Story Part A to be playable. I.E. Dizzy, Sin, Elphelt and Ram. Ky and Sol goes without saying

it would be neat if they flipped the unrequited love between them after May glowed up

I'm finding the lack of stupid jibberish written on clothing disturbing

Attached: 0cb1d266c8392d055e102b5d41ee6751.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

Rape doesnt need consent

gematsu.com/2019/09/new-guilty-gear-famitsu-interview-with-directors-daisuke-ishiwatari-and-akira-katano-at-tgs-2019

>—May appeared in the recent trailer, and it looked like some time had passed and she is more mature. Time-wise, does the story take place after Rev2?

>Ishiwatari: “It’s not that the time period has changed, but the design has changed. As for the world setting, it continues from past titles, and the story doesn’t take place in the distant future. The story takes place after Rev2.”

So basically she never actually aged that much and just a design change? That's hell of a design change then.

johnny would be back, right? what the hell will happen to his dust miststep cancels?

keep in mind the artstyle itself changed too

there is no way they are keeping his air mist finer

I think she's a lot shorter than people are realizing, if only because her legs seem so stubby. The main difference is the eyes are much smaller which makes her face look older.

Her hair is what makes it look so different. It's no longer a ponytail and she lets it flow down now, from what I can tell at least

Attached: Dia3QpYXcAAsHhU.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

Attached: 1567827536946.jpg (2782x1307, 1.85M)

thread theme

youtu.be/ZNKiGFOyhGg

this

Faust probably aged her up since some shit in Japan caused her to age slowly.

May's been an adult for a while in canon. Nobody knows her real age, but she's definitely not a kid anymore...I mean, yeah, she's still like 4 feet tall and acts like a kid b-b-but she's legal I promise bros!

>The Guilty Gear series and other Arc System Works games have mostly approached the Japanese market and have been strong titles among Japanese gamers. With this title, I want to challenge approaching an even wider international audience with it’s game system and promotion. I don’t intend for it to be a game that appeals only to original Guilty Gear players or those who were born and raised playing in an arcade. I’d like it to be a game that you can play fairly on any device.”

>Ishiwatari: “Guilty Gear until now has mainly been an arcade game and many people play it with a fight stick, and that’s the standard that we developed it with. However, shifting our focus abroad, there are a lot of players who use a regular controller instead of the fight stick. So more than before we are thinking, ‘Well, how will this play on the regular controller?’ Because of the competitive nature of what we were thinking about, the more we delve in, the more difficult it became. In this Guilty Gear, we decided to not focus the competitiveness on doing difficult combos.”

>If we delve into it, the difficult thing becomes the competitiveness involved, and it may stop the competing with difficult combos of current Guilty Gear.”

Were people really competing a lot using only difficult combos? Also does this mean no arcade version? I want to watch the Mikado streams still.

>Mikado
lmao

Ram is delicious. Got the separate images?

Attached: 1562192123176.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Just search through here

Attached: 1566718826541.png (1280x720, 621K)

twitter.com/karateka_/status/1172460039702904832

That was really neat. A nice, good looking way to convey "hey I'm jump cancelling now".

thanks, this is a godsend

Thanks

Attached: 1564339988603.gif (500x490, 971K)

post bacons

Attached: Baikenwalk7.gif (800x450, 2.12M)

T Tengoku

I want to gently stroke her crotch.

booty

request em or post em

What's the appeal of condom belt?

ah yes, a fellow needless fan

as long as hes in im in

Attached: best gg character.jpg (875x683, 74K)

A lot of it is the new artstyle and the fact that she looks older, makes her look more "naturally" cute rather than the tryhard cute she was before, especially in Xrd.

>Pokes you with a baguette
Venom 2020

>tfw Baiken will never rape you

Attached: baiken.jpg (1280x1824, 500K)

>So basically she never actually aged that much and just a design change?
Her face changes a lot thanks to the Sakuga artstyle fuckery, she looks like May for a few frames, then chubby and then sexy.

>vid
I wish the hoodie was zip-up. That's it.

The only place where people have shat on it is Yea Forums. Everywhere else, both West and East, has done nothing but fawn over the new design.

check me in

Attached: 1568148825860.jpg (777x555, 143K)

>Suck at fighting games and only semi competent on stylish
>Become a part of Ishiwatari's target audience
I've achieved euphoria. I'm buying this game day one.

Attached: 1474283170965.gif (500x281, 414K)

Killer Instinct has rollback and it has the best netcode of any fighting game, period.

oh shit, a new one

Doesn't matter since most people's goto perception of rollback is the garbage that capcom cobbled together.

Has anyone ever played KI with anyone from a shitty or distant country? I've never tried it with anything that's not a burger or mexican.

Yes, it works really well. You can play with people halfway across the world and it's still playable.

Attached: [email protected] (940x620, 141K)

You know what I believe?

I think they are removing Roman Cancels. UNLESS the first trailers of Xrd never showed them at all. But I really think RCs are gone.

>UNLESS the first trailers of Xrd never showed them at all
They didn't. Most fighting games only show basic stuff in trailers because they want to show off the animation quality.
Showing RC in one of these trailers defeats the purpose of showing off how pretty it looks.

That was a good one.

HYPE
soundcloud.com/mike-lopez-fleco/guilty-gear-2020-main-theme-evo-2019

bro... i thought that was the full version...

So is this still accurate?

Attached: Guilty Gear Player Archetypes.jpg (2500x1200, 606K)

YOU KNOW WHO I AM

Attached: 1568344422719.png (520x435, 300K)

As a Slayer main it was never accurate. We are the winiest bitches there are when it comes to Slayer in Xrd and how gimped he ended up being. Can't even get It's Late on it's own separate button again despite Baiken having 5 follow ups too, but each on a different button for Suzuran

I hope Baiken becomes even mommier in the new GG!

Attached: 35972f0df2161c9a38c171fd3516ae38.jpg (724x1024, 107K)

DO YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW THE SMELL OF THE GAME?

Bullshit blazing

I KNOW MAH HEART IS BLAZING

Attached: bullshit BLAZING.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

SOON
How is gibberish English but with conviction so good lads?

Yeah it smells like it's dumbed down.

If it was Zappa you are my negro.

BULLSHIT BLAZING

playing Chipp, Venom, and Leo, only Leo is accurate

I lived in Taiwan and connection is perfect with California. Idk what black magic KI netcode does that delay netcode cant

>Sol looks older
>Ky looks younger

what did daisuke mean by this

I still hate the outfit. Why is she so fucking wide and round. Why does it have so little detail.

If it actually clung to her body shape to a slight degree it'd be fine and I'm sure I'd like it but she just looks so damn fat.

Smells like the insides of a large stuffy hoodie that has been worn by a girl for an entire weekend.

dizzy /ss/ with ky soon

Attached: 1190943548602.jpg (720x480, 111K)

>How do the other girls even compete now?
They can't because we haven't seen them yet.
But every girl is going to also receive the same level of graphic upgrade and possible redesign so they'll probably beat May once they actually come out.

God i hope bedman comes back jesus ill be so pissed if they do my sleepy friend dirty

Sadly chances are he'll be cut, but she'll return sooner or later guaranteed. The not very popular character that actually died in the story mode with a new roster mix up again, probably doesn't have the highest of chances. Not everyone can come back right away.

Feel your pain though. It's not easy losing a GG main.

SE NO

Attached: 1568348730797.png (880x890, 470K)

Demo sonnan ja dame

Attached: 2343223432243234.jpg (4065x4096, 1.06M)

how hairy is I-Nos ass

Slight amount of peach fuzz.

Why is May an elderly hag now?

I can only wonder what the Reinforced High-Density Bed Frame 9th generation would look like, redesigned in gg2020 style

Platinum the Trinity > May

>Soulless jailbait vs actual character

Don't say that. May is more than just soulless jailbait.

May looks weird because she's not taller she's actually just on top of April's shoulders that's why she's wearing the long sweater.

Seared off from all the coal she's burning.

Is it worth trying to learn rev2 right now or is the game dead?

Platinum the Trinity is utter shit though. One of the worst designs for a character in a game full of bad designs.

It's on sale right now for like $15 or less or something. I'm sure even if it's dead, it'd still be a decent price to get acquainted with the series.

Holy moly Baiken is best.

Is that meant to be inspired by DMC4 Dante's outfit? It looks really similar

Hakumen, Azrael, Bang Shishigami, by themselves are better designed than anyone in any Guilty Gear game.

Who is a good main for me if i liked this beautiful old bastard

Attached: klifftable.gif (429x204, 69K)

I haven't tried KI specifically but I have tried playing Puzzle Fighter on GGPO (pre-Fightcade) from USA to South Africa and it was hardly ideal but still fairly manageable

I tried guilty Gear trials the other day
The Game isnt that hard, all the "casualization" guilty Gear 2020 needs IS an Air Dash shortcut and a slightly longer time frame to Pick Up opponents midair

RC is one of the signature features of Guilty Gear that's been there since the first game and was considered fresh and unique at the time, it's not going anywhere though it's possible they might revamp the way it works in this game the same way they replaced FRC from GGXX with yellow/red/purple RC in Xrd

Literally Sin. A good portion of Kliff's moveset, playstyle and gimmicks carried to Sin

is May a virgin?

Doing long links in Ultra Babby Fighter 4 was unironically harder than anything in Guilty Gear, even +R. Weebs just pretend GG is """"hard""""" because they've never played other fighting games. I would say Melee which is also a game for babies have harder execution just on movement alone, let alone the physics-based combos (some are one-framers too). Try playing these goobers in Virtua Fighter or Samsho and watch them fall apart because they have no execution or neutral game.

Attached: o2n5znjuapq01.jpg (480x360, 10K)

That post above me is some crazy shitposting

The post BELOW me is some crazy shitposting.

When is Arc Revo again? They're supposed to have a GG and CLR demo then

Not really, the trials alone in USF4 are much harder to do timing-wise than all of the challenges in Xrd. Let alone the one-frame link combos. Links always take more skill than gatlings.

Nice
Thanks

Sounds stupid coming from a guy who cant escape setplay

>When is ArcRevo
Nah not too crazy
Post footage of you playing Xrd

It says a lot about the new design that everyone is taking such liberty with fan art of nu-May.

They're all drawing the sweater contouring to her body with an hourglass figure when it doesn't do that, she's fucking ROUND in the trailer, it's like she's inflating.

It's like she's ( ) but everyones drawing her like ) (

Attached: 1568420753232.jpg (1450x2048, 513K)

Links in USF4 are invalidated by plinking. Only some are truly challenging like E.Ryu's

>Fanart goes off model
Wtf bros this has literally never happened and is just more evidence of the soulless nature of zoomers

>A weeb even by GG standards
Is GG a game for weebs? I hate anime but love GG just because it has excellent mechanics and sprites

Point taken. Though let's say it's really in. How will they revamp it? I don't even know where to start on how they will revamp it.

I will laugh my ass off though if they do it UNIST style.

They’d better bring back Testament.

Fuck off

I don't have footage but I can play you right now. I have +R, Rev2 and vanilla Xrd (PC).

>Links in USF4 are invalidated
Not really. Even the very best players could not always stay consistent with the one-frame links. Also, gatlings are still infinitely easier.

Happens with most fan art. Just glad she's getting some attention.

The point is literally everyone knows she looks better that way so it's baffling how the actual game designers didn't.

It must be a temporary outfit or something. It just looks so boring and fat.

>I don't have footage
Of course
>4 seconds of a trailer before the game is out is how exactly she's going to look

muh

Attached: EEZTc0YUcAE7zQI.jpg (1126x2048, 233K)

If anything its a westaboo game. Its from a Jap who grew up in South Africa and thinls 70-80s dadrock and aesthetic is the best thing ever

Doing it Unist style would be too blatant, but they might give RC its own resource instead of spending tension.

Attached: 1568415279478.jpg (500x714, 75K)

As a Slayer main this was never accurate, every Slayer player I've played with plays like an ass hole. "What do you mean wake up bdc bite into ik is disrespectful"

Not that guy but he's offering to play you instead, thats a much better deal than footage.

I think all the people who are upset at fans saying "May is too old!" have fucked up priorities. This is the series where Dizzy has a child when she's 5 years old. Age is clearly just a number in GG.

Oh whoops I misread that post. I'm downloading something at the minute, but if he's still down in about 40 mins I will

She's too damn cute now, holy shit

I'll have you know I play sin because little boys in grown up bodies is my fetish.

Gay.

>"What do you mean wake up bdc bite into ik is disrespectful"
Shit I never thought to do that. I'm going to try that on the next person that gives me the chance. Thanks

Have dilate.

>Only
I dunno about that. Jack-O wasn't exactly beloved either. Bedman and Kum seemed to be the most welcomed newcomers for Xrd.

Jack-O was very beloved by people who played her and hated by everyone else.

Attached: 1542480119920.png (1200x1464, 892K)

What would this kind of chart look like for Rev2?

Attached: D0rIYDbU8AAcXUS.png (765x684, 353K)

>just mash square

Just fyi the combo is bite rc into helter skelter into ik

I like Yuzu but I definitely feel like I play a completely different game from everyone else. Kind of makes me want to learn another character, but Yuzu is demanding enough.

>Idk what black magic KI netcode does that delay netcode cant
The game's logic is actually running at 90fps instead of 60, that helps a lot with the online quality.

Sol's new design is so good, I think I can actually get myself to play him now

How is Hyde difficult execution? Seems fine to me

You're crazy, keep that shit out of GG

Her white shirt has text

i find his optimal combos pretty hard compared to seth but easier than vatista
t. seth main though

Azrael always looked terrible to me.

>there are still delay netcode apologists that exist in 2019

Take the nip dick out of your mouth. KI is literally free and you can't be assed to download it and see why rollback is praised.

Attached: tumblr_nvqadwXBgt1qzyu6ho1_500.png (500x374, 209K)

Is it gonna be released on Xbox? I don't wanna buy a PS4

His hardest conversions are on the harder end of execution. Also he has to work fucking hard to open people up.

I wanna learn Merkava, am I fucked?

He's fine. You need the mentality of a monster though.

I thought it wasn't just that she was a kid (I'm still fuzzy on how old she was, I thought she's a lot older than she looks) but among other things that she could snap him like a twig?

This seems like an interesting approach but I'm not sure what practical implications it has for the gameplay or the netcode, are there any technical explanations of what they do for KI and the effect it has on the game?

Honestly I have no idea lol, I just read that in an interview some time ago.

If you know how to play fighting games you should be able to learn anyone left of center. The "more difficult to learn" essentially means you'll get rewarded for bullshit more often and develop bad habits.

Everyone is learnable given enough time, unless you're a pad player learning Yuzu.

I think it could help with tight links at the very least.

meant for

>t. Wagner main

The rekka delays can be finnicky as fuck when you're doing the real optimal shit like leaving enough room for micro dash 3c pick up. Also having his entire corner game rely on duping people into green shielding so you can grab and grd break means you can't autopilot shit and expect to close out games

>tfw d-neco ranks hyde as c-tier
>tfw this past evo absolutely backs that up since every well known hyde from both NA and JP got blown out

Alright boyo you ready for a ft5?

Everyone tends to overvalue Hyde because of Satomaru. But he's an outlier

Found this from 2017, might be what you're looking for.

Attached: ggxrdrev2easeofuse.png (803x736, 509K)

Conversions are fine apart from anything that converts from 3C. Just keep in mind that there are optimal routes with 22A when bear the wall, but I agree with opening people up.

I thought Zero sucks now?

The ranking isn't good/bad

especially when ggpo is cheap AND the devs help you implement it into your game.

I wish every FG had charts like these made by pros.

I dunno what is up with that chart but Merkava is definitely on the easier end of execution. But the other user is right, he does teach you bad habits that wouldnt fly in other games or other characters.

Is it a bad idea to learn GG with Leo?
I hear he's unga or a gorilla, but I just think he looks cool and I like how chunky his attacks are.
I was also thinking Slayer, or Ky if I wanted to keep it real basic.

play the character that will make you actually play the game at all first
no point if you get no satisfaction from it

Ky is by far the best to use if you want to pick up fundamentals. Slayer is good if you want to pick up FUNdamentals. Leo won't teach you nearly as much but at least you'll have unga

Just use whoever you want at the end of the day though

without getting too into the weeds and trying to oversimplify it (and probably fucking up the explanation) the way rollback works is by holding onto the game state multiple frames back. this way when there is a difference of game states between players detected it can immediately rollback to the game state however many frames back and sort shit out (which isn't just OWIE I GOT HIT but also physics and all sorts of shit) and have it all happen in a single frame so it won't be a visually jarring mess.

However the catch is that you have to be planning to use rollback from day 1 because it touches every part of the game and it can eat up a good chunk of your cpu. If you don't or try to get in rollback later you have a god damn mess on your heads. I have no idea how much NRS spent on their rollback patch for MK10 but it's way more than your average pleb thinks because i guarantee they had to have like 6 good engineers spend a year doing nothing but rewriting a shitload of code just to optimize the game enough to account for the needed cpu time.

>he does teach you bad habits that wouldnt fly in other games or other characters
That's a rather uncharitable way to put it, it's more like there's no other characters that play like them in general. I think a good Seth can make a good Nanaya player, for instance even if they're only marginally alike. So yes, they're more built specifically for UNI, but you wouldn't say playing a Mishima doesn't teach you how to play 3D fighters fluently just because they specifically excel in how Tekken works.

use this arctice.github.io/XrdQuizRevamp/

I KNOW WHO I AM

NO ELPHET NO BUY

Press F for Wild Throw, nerfed into oblivion.

MY NAILS ARE SHARPER THAN KNIVES

May is basically Johnny's daughter, that's why.

was it shown at all? I have no idea about Sol but changing his gameplan sounds like a huge nono to me

You can see it in the second trailer, it doesn't ground bounce in it.

Attached: asdfasd.png (432x375, 226K)

It's beautiful

A second jellyfish gets a slot. Who is in?

Attached: JellyfishPiratesXrd.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

This. The only exception is that you’re bitching that the game is too hard and you’re trying to learn the game with Venom or something. Then try someone else simplier.

>Bad habits that wouldn't fly
Nice.

What did jap players say about 2020? Are they hyped or afraid it's gonna be casualized?

is there more of the black girl on the far left

The cat

Yeah, the people saying "Why don't they add GGPO" are dumb, you can't put that shit in after the fact realistically.
Which is why I'm going to be really disappointed in them when this new game, that they were remaking in a new engine anyway, that they're talking about understanding the needs of the global audience, starting from scratch and removing barriers to entry that keep people out of the genre, and then are going to have their same charitably-decent delay netcode they've been using for a decade.

>Japs
Who gives a shit? They're awful at games
Reminder you can only jack off to the Jellyfish Pirate of your month
>Tfw Sephy

April has gotten the most screentime, so naturally she's an obvious choice. I'd want the leftmost chocolate beauty though.

Either goggles or eyeless twintails. Goggles for the gadgets n shit playstyle and twintails because short short shorts

Ya'll some fucking weirdos. How the fuck you derive pleasure from some fucking legs?

Huge chef/cook girl on the right might lead to some interesting gameplay styles.

July, she's the cutest

This kind of preference is utterly stupid. that kind of muscularity is in no way realistic. What's even worse, you guys don't even seem to like the muscles, you just like big tits and asses like everybody else, and the muscles are nothing but a little bonus. So what I'm saying is that you don't really even care about the muscles per say, you just like the idea of muscular girl having womanly features not possible for said girl. Go fix your appetite towards thicc women or something, this shit is nothing but waste of brain cells.

Tits that big with a stomach that defined is physiologically impossible for a female, just saying.

Jojo is fucking gay, go away jojo dick sucker.

>15f rollback we can at least pretend to still play
t. retard who has no idea how network works
Both are unplayable past 5f of ping.

Honestly all this talk just reminds me of pre-SFV release. The same oh they are dialling back but it will reward good players, it isn't just simplification, the last games WERE to complicated, it'll totally get a wider audience this time, the last game simplified as well so lets grind it into the ground even more etc. Devs always say they are simplifying but don't worry guys cause.....ugh it will just work out. We've seen what ArcSys latest attempts at simplifying fighting games has been

They are making a gambit, if it fails to actually attract new players especially in the long term just like every game that tries this that just means veterans are left with a lesser game. But people get so blinded by the idea that it could be the one to hit it big.

Attached: 1562573763486.jpg (680x540, 47K)

>Veterans
Well said my fellow +R veteran. Any Baiken tech? All veterans play Baiken, I just can't seem to do TK motions and I have a staggering 15 minutes of playtime

>Reminder you can only jack off to the Jellyfish Pirate of your month
Works for me I was born in May suck it non-Mayfags

Now I only need Raven in, and three characters I play as, are confirmed.

This is also something we saw before SFV's release. People getting pissy and going all, well no one played the older games enough so it needs to be completely changed. Okay, change the thing you like into something else. Then when no new audience magically appears, you are left with something you didn't actually want. I'm just telling you how this goes, you are defending the change cause it might attract more people and that never works out.

My 3 most played Accen Core characters are
>Ky
>Millia
>A.B.A.
so as long as they're in I'm good. A.B.A. is wishful thinking though.

ABA was my main, I skipped Xrd almost entirely because of this, and because the Xrd mechanics were trash, hopefully we don't get dumb slowdowns in 2020.

I'll pretend my ABAs not sinking
And I'll tell myself that she's in
Cause I'm the king of wishful thinking

millia is my main!

Wrong eye colors. ONE JOB.

If you had to place faith in a dev you should at least put it on Daisuke. Of all the people to doubt, its not that guy.

LOL

Attached: 1562450610008.jpg (351x500, 65K)

If Daisuke had his way 30 years ago the first GG would have been Overture and the series would have been dead on arrival. I'm trying to be optimistic, I really am, but I'm still pretty grim overall. Wish we could see the demo and just get it over with.

I really liked GG2

Attached: (Guilty Gear 2) Overture Material Collection ~Artbook~96.jpg (2476x3496, 2.03M)

Will Ky now get a Dragon Install himself now? Just fucking imagine it happening.

Attached: 1557496319336.gif (100x100, 26K)

He might get some kind of install

very new to GG, why don't they have this art in the game instead of the new drawings they're using for promotion?

And here's the thing especially with GG. I've never heard new players wanting to come into the game at all since like 2-3 years ago. 80% of the complaints are always (non-verbatim of course).

>"The players are already veterans with 15+ years of experience since the gameplay is mostly the same anyway with just some adjustments."

The 20% of the complaints is of course the memes. "No Baiken, no buy." , "No Testament, no investment." etc.

The thing with GG right now is that people respect it, but they don't actually want to play it.

I understand where you're coming from, but I understand why the devs want to remake stuff especially now. Now is the best time to do it.

At least ArcSys is more honest than Capcom. Daisuke did say that they know it's a gambit, but they are willing to go through it anyway.

Wrong. He always wanted to make a fighting game.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323_070902.jpg (2340x1080, 637K)

>wipe out everything that 'looks' difficult (visually)
I think this is a euphemism for "figure out what turns off street fighter players and stop doing that". this is not the standard game industry line about appealing to a wider demographic. they could just be changing the way the camera pans and zooms to make street fighter players more comfortable. all they need to do is give street fighter 4 players a game they find more mechanically satisfying than street fighter 5.

you sound like a guy who got into guilty gear for xrd

Stree fighter 4 players will only want to play street fighter 4, and only if the spotlight is on them. Notice how sonmany sf4 revivals were made but none of them took off? Nostalgia is such a fickle thing to pander to, people say they more of the old stuff but they dont really act on it when given a chance.

it's okay we already got mike ross

dont spoonfeed the retard

You mean third jellyfish

Around 90% of the reason I hear people who play other fighting games but wont pick up GG, its always because of everyome having different wakeup timing making oki feel wonky. If that was the only thing they took out Id honestly enjoy the game more probably.

See I just dislike your whole line of reasoning. Why is the argument we need change to get new players, and not these are personally the changes I want to see which include simplification? Planning the game around what is pretty much a one time bet to sweep in a load of new players doesn't sound great to me. I don't see most GG players saying they want the change, I see them saying the change has to be accepted. The only person who has is that guy who made a very good video on how simplification can be done very well. Everyone else though just seems to want to shut the conversation down.

There isn't actually a whole lot of evidence that simplifying brings in more people, big brands do but not making a game simpler. Just looks at when we have "why don't you play fighters" threads here, the excuses haven't changed despite fighter being made easier and easier. Games having any inputs are too hard, or they are a baby game not worth anyone's time. Meanwhile series like MK aren't the most simple fighters yet sell 10 million, cause MK is that big a brand with very good marketing. Complexity vs simplicity vs sales doesn't produce any meaningful data. Just make the game you want, let that community build up over time an it will eventually become more. That's why the leading point should be these are what I wanted changed, not this is what I imagine casuals want.

Attached: 1.png (619x542, 61K)

This type of face reminds me of a hentai or anime artist i can't put a name too but what

The thing is Daisuke doesn't exactly care about GG as a fighting game, at least not first and foremost. His first love is the story and characters and style and "coolness" of everything. Making a complex, difficult fighting game featuring all those characters was the best way to demonstrate how cool all the shit he was coming up with was, to get people engaged and feeling the emotions and tension he wanted to evoke. At the same time, he wants to do shit like Overture to work on scales that are impossible in fighting games, and drama CDs and fucking pachinko machines and shit, any excuse to do more character designs and expand on some crazy ass lore.

I don't think he'd simplify GG for the casual sales, or accessibility or anything, at least not as a primary goal, but I could definitely see him wanting to experiment with a way more straightforward and simple but still stylish fighting game, focusing on making it easier for people that weren't able to get what he was getting at with the previous games to still enjoy the Guilty Gear "soul."

Youre thinking of Marui Maru. Pudgy girls

Or just wait like a month for the gameplay to be shown

They'll reveal gameplay by ceotaku but playable demo is in arcrevo

>They'll reveal gameplay by ceotaku
Did they actually say that? I'm not expecting more than another character trailer

nah. The chub is not so much what is important. It's more so the small eyes, the way they are positioned and the funny mouth shape

Would anyone else actually love to see Daisuke try his hand at a Guilty Gear Smash clone/platform fighter

Isn't that the DS game?

i'm sad
japan simply does not have these type of programmers around
i mean the only people in japan that could design a game with good rollback are the people who worked on mvci, and they are probably unemployed after that game flopped

>There isn't actually a whole lot of evidence that simplifying brings in more people.
And that was not my argument. I never even mentioned "simplifying brings in more people". I said I understand where the devs are coming from. Daisuke already mentioned it. They are remaking the game to what they specifically want out of it. And what they want out of it is what? An almost level playing field that can reach more people than ever before for their mothership series. And to which I say, the perfect time is now.

>Just make the game you want, let that community build up over time an it will eventually become more.
Daisuke agrees with this. But like I said. ArcSys wants to risk and remake the game. Can you blame them? I can't. It's their game.

adding rollback netcode after the fact is ahrd because you basically have re program a bunch of shit int your game
but i see a ton of indies make games that account for rollback at the start of development, so it can't be that difficult if you go into the project knowing what you want to to

I KNOW WHO I AM

>tfw he revealed that he never ever fought sol seriously

Thats literally Dust Strikers for the DS. Its a fun distraction

>At the same time, he wants to do shit like Overture to work on scales that are impossible in fighting games, and drama CDs and fucking pachinko machines and shit, any excuse to do more character designs and expand on some crazy ass lore.
I really love how much Daisuke loves his series. It reminds me of someone that's made their own crazy world and sub-systems for tabletop game, and they just want to share their vision with everyone as best they can with the tools they have.

>And that was not my argument. I never even mentioned "simplifying brings in more people"
But the point you are making is they are doing this so they create
> An almost level playing field that can reach more people than ever before
Which does mean, simplifying to bring in more people. You aren't arguing for what you want out of the gameplay, or taking the gameplay to interesting new heights. It is about making it easier in the hope more people pick up a box that says guilty gear on it.

>Can you blame them? I can't. It's their game.
You're a consumer, you should look to get what you want out of a product. If you agree that the most important thing is a large change that might bring in more people then alright. But if you think about that risk, it isn't much in your favour given the history of other attempts and either way it can end up turning what you like into something you don't want to play. Possibly with no more people than usual to play it with.

aside from the palette I think Sol's is a lot less ugly

He's right.

Attached: 1.jpg (966x435, 59K)

The colors for Xrd were horrendous. I dunno what its called, contrast? It made playing for long periods actually painful. So glad they toned that down for the new one.

I personally didn't mind the colours, I just misworded what I meant.

people who say " i wont buy this game until my main is in!"
don't actually play guilty gear, right?

Johnny will never fuck her under any circumstances.

yes

>peak performance.jpg

muh dick

Literally pay no heed to those guys. I play fucking Kliff in AC because I love midrange monsters like him but I know he isnt coming back ao I focused on Ky and Sin instead in Xrd

Attached: 1505608392095.png (427x1369, 48K)

i wish it would go on sale, i really want to play it but i guess ill stick with dragon ball fighterz

They play it in the same way that little brother of yours came in when you were playing XX and jacked off behind you at I-no's victory sideboob thinking you were none the wiser.

Attached: gg roster ratings.png (794x725, 585K)

Waiting for Ram

Attached: 1567829105199.png (1280x720, 357K)

I started with Xrd and I'm definitely still gonna buy the new one even if my main isn't in. Unless they really did completely remake the game and took it to a weird and awful direction like SFV.

Hoping sin will make it still though, but I'll still go through the new roster to look for someone new to learn.

im tired of seeing this and its just not true. He approached his superiors specifically to make a game "like street fighter" and he designed GG the way he did because he felt many modern fighting games were too simplistic.

>Xrd doesn't have HOS
>or Testament
>or even ABA
>forced to go through the entire roster until someone clicks
I'm legitimately happy I was forced into this position though, because Jam is now one of my favorite fighting game characters to play. On top of that she's a total sweet heart and has an uplifting mentality that I can really get behind.

>he wants to do shit like Overture to work on scales that are impossible in fighting games
Overture only exists because during those years the assets of most GG characters were being disputed in a legal battle between Ishi and Sammy so he couldn't use most of the characters aside from Sol and Ky for a new project. The pachinko is just a quick work to get some extra cash for the development of Xrd and drama cds are super abundant in Japan, pretty much every franchise has those.

>Bridget will be an adult nun character

Sin will almost certainly make it.

>That feel when you keep getting comboed but suddenly connect with a Potemkin Buster that turns everything around.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 156K)

UNLEASH THE FUCKING FURY

Attached: EBReG7-UEAUUjWE[1].jpg (820x410, 105K)

Sin is a main character in GG at this point he is never leaving

>If Daisuke had his way 30 years ago the first GG would have been Overture
No.
It would've been 3d though.

Attached: guilty-gear-beta[1].jpg (450x338, 36K)

Smells like burg

>Hakumen
>Azrael
>better than anyone in Guilty Gear

This post must be a troll, at least you mentioned Bang who is one of the only good designs in BB.

should i get xrd?

Attached: Susanoo_Patriot.jpg (406x604, 65K)

People tend to forget some of the weirder designs GG has had over the years, like Leopaldon and Dr Paradigm.

Attached: leopaldon-stance[1].gif (463x480, 91K)

>Pot goes from being so strong taking off his limiter and throwing one casual punch is instant death
>To being so strong his whole body needs the limiter and he can't even take it off ever and is still a top dog outside of Slayer and the like
>Worries he's still not strong enough

Hopefully they make May easier to play. Dolphin rides and otter ball bounce combo are 2 complex 4 me.

Attached: 1565159697830.png (800x800, 333K)

It will still be complex
They will just make it so things don't *look* complex.

>video games should be realistic!!!

not the game series for you then.

honestly this is based

that means no more shit like faust and that plants vs zombies chick

based

this is literally the SFV approach :D

>plants vs zombies chick
>shit
Don't make me go all the way to Ireland to kick your ass.

Attached: __jack_o_valentine_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_gainoob__60cd2c523da59cc638acfc3cf93fe674[1].jpg (990x700, 580K)

you are not playing a fighting game with her, so it's a good thing she won't be coming back

bruh, read out loud what you just said

>I'm allowed to nut to Dizzy
blessed

OK so after thinking of any animus I've watched over the years, I remembered Hatsukoi Limited and I'm 80% sure that's what I'm reminded of. Some shots are closer than others but unless someone has another artist in mind it might be this.

Attached: hatsukoi-limited-gentei-shoujo-4.jpg (400x225, 24K)

I always liked this one, hiding above the map
Shame her redesign sucks
Most of them do, unironically too anime

Attached: cutey.png (109x173, 39K)

Attached: 1558922510502.jpg (223x226, 4K)

That's hawt

Attached: EEUA5UoU4AAwZmF-orig.png (460x277, 206K)

puffy hat
puffy sweater
puffy _____

Attached: 2019-09-14 01 may.png (2200x2400, 323K)

tight

cunny. how it should be

REVOLVER!

Attached: sol-banditrevolver2[1].gif (671x449, 197K)

Will April get a matching sweater or will she show up wearing a bikini?

Attached: april may.jpg (806x501, 157K)

unnnnnnnnnnga

what does she smell like?

Attached: 1566611746378.png (1280x720, 248K)

stale cum and sweat

Yes. This place went, "No baiken, no buy ken." the whole fucking way. The moment she got in, people made excuses and shit and then went, "No Bridget, no budget."

oof, cringe comic
wojaks would've been better

rosterfags are cancerous in every fighting game no exceptions

Blame Pachi, he ruined Baiken's gameplay and removed her iconic playstyle.

Attached: Baiken8.jpg (256x273, 28K)

Attached: 1567348463970.png (1608x1200, 3.24M)

I'll be happy as long as VIVA WATASHI is in, which is probably pretty likely

Attached: 6f799627478e1402409fd370fb02431d.jpg (1000x623, 850K)

ive always been firmly no zappa its crappa
although honestly i really dislike the style of Xrd and the like now compared to the older games so ill probably just keep playing accent core+ r regardless
everything stoo pretty and too generic anime

Baiken was ruined in +R, Xrd is better than +R's by a mile

>someone spend his day animating these manually

And now his work is irrelevant since GG is rebooted.

It's not the same engine? No Baiken? No buyken.

Attached: 1564425739182.png (656x660, 199K)

2020 is most likely UE4.

Attached: baikens.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

I thought all of them are in Unreal. Dragonball, Sign, Rev2..

Attached: 1562931971882.png (420x420, 9K)

I see, it is UE3.

Attached: footgrandorder.webm (720x1280, 1.28M)

They're all Unreal, but Xrd is in UE3, DBFZ is in UE4.

Attached: 1561280036690.png (1090x697, 408K)

Nice art book.