Buy 20 Staminan X

>buy 20 Staminan X
>get beat up
>spam heal
>can get though the entire game like this even though you're shit and don't try to get good at the combat
why is Japanese game design so flawed?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 84K)

They trust you to challenge yourself
You let them down

shit excuse desu, Dark Souls would immediately become a mediocre game if it had easy mode

Most games can be cheesed pretty easily. It's up to you to play the game how you want.

It's called giving the player agency. They know that incompetents like you need help and will seek out these types of strategies. You made the choice to play like a bitch, they just let you express your true nature

>what is summoning

It does, it's called Zweihander.

Its inherent in the style of making games in the Japanese way that no real skill should be required of the player - one need only to look at 99% of JRPGs, that can be beaten by mashing X repeatedly. Japanese game devs only break these barriers when heavily influenced by Western game developing, Dark Souls being the most obvious example of this.

And no, the player should not be expected to gimp himself to make the game fun/make it require actual skill to beat, that's the game developer's job.

any western game would have a healing limit, can't think of a single game that lets you fill your inventory with healing items and let you use them all in combat, it's retarded

>I want completely linear games with no player agency
You have shit tastes and probably enjoy shit food too

> complains about linear games
> thinks JRPGs are good
You are what's wrong with the gaming industry. I'd call you out on having shit taste, but I doubt you'd know why, since you're too fucking retarded to realize JRPGs are literally just RPGs for complete faggots with zero imagination, mechanical skill, patience, maturity or really, anything that anyone that isn't 10 years old should posess. Go hang yourself, weeb.

Any elder scrolls game does this. Again, you just want less choice in your games. You think you have some valuable insight to game design but you just dont. You likely get upset when there is more than 1 way to kill a boss, or a boss is killed in a non scripted manner

you have to live with knowing you suck and hate fun

>he needs to spam heal
the game gave you a crutch and you used it, who's the real goofball here?

>thinks all JRPG's are inherently bad
>wants no choice in how he plays a game
You are just angsty. Go for a run and jack off till you calm down

> wants choice in how he plays games
> plays JRPGs
You are the biggest brainlet I've ever spotted on this board, congratulations.

>buy 99 lifegems
>get beat up
>spam heal
WOOOW EASY GAME

nobody who plays this game is good at it
the people who are shown when you say this just spam the same overpowered moves nonstop

Yeah because there is only way 1 way to beat yakuza 0. You are so fucking angsty

> everyone who dislikes my chinkshit is just angsty
face it, japs just make bad games and you only like them because you grew up with them and never matured past being 10

Changing the subject after getting btfo I see. Just because the devs put in ways to make the game easier doesn't make that bad game design. You are angsty because you are angrily posting on the Internet about your worthless, ignorant, and easily disproved opinions

I was unable to access the items menu for the entirety of the final chapter
happen to anybody else?
was playing on hard btw

No one has to heal nearly that much in that game. If you need to be carrying more than 3 healing items, you need to be playing something else. Like Animal Crossing.