Soul

Soul.

Attached: 6E5E29EC-48D5-4976-9156-E4E95AEAF1F5.jpg (2048x2048, 650K)

SOUL
SOULLESS
HAHA GUYS I CAN USE BUZZWORDS THAT LITERALLY HAVE NO MEANING. DO I FIT IN YET? AHAHAHAHHA

Katana Zero is the best of the three.
Wish it was longer.

owlboy only has soul in its visuals. the gameplay and general design is abhorrent.

Cringe

shit taste?

It's depressing how shitty Owlboy turned out. It is has incredible visuals, atmosphere, and music. All ruined by shitty game design

You do have it, yes.

Yep. There's a reason why Hollow Knight is still getting talked about and recommended. Meanwhile Owlboy was pretty much discussed as underwhelming for four days and promptly forgotten about.

A shame, really.

what’s so wrong about it?

Pretty sure everyone agrees OwlBoy is shit.

HK is mediocre. Empty world only to be filled out with money chest to buy mostly useless items. Bosses are a mixed bag and the DLCs mostly exacerbate its weaknesses. Grimmtroupe for instance introduced absolutely silly money grinding.

The designers didn't have a clear vision for the game. It's set up like this grand adventure but flying feels like shit, level designs are boxed in with clunky, blocky structures, and there's a bunch of ADD design decisions regarding your partner character abilities.

As a platformer it sucks, as a twin stick shooter it sucks, as an adventure game it sucks, as a Zelda clone it sucks. It's a failure in every department except for aesthetics, pure style over substance. I'm overall not that salty about paying for Owlboy because the art is fucking phenomenal, but it's not a very good game.

please don't remind me ,didn't like katana zero either , but that's my personal preference

recommand me a good rpg

Boring as fuck, I literally never finished it. Combat was bare bones, puzzles were too easy, everything paled in comparision to the visuals, but the visuals alone can't carry the game.

>didn't like katana zero either
But why?

what's the middle gaem

that's an ultra broad category user. Narrow it down a bit for me, i have plenty to suggest.

adventure/fantasy 2d rpg

Can any anons that played Owlboy give me abit more information on what made it shit?

shit i don't have much western classic RPG experience if that's what you're looking for.

play Live A Live for SNES

whats the bottom one

bad gameplay and design is the epitome of soul

Idiot

Katana Zero, it's really good. Reminds me of Hotline Miami in a lot of ways.