Borderlands 3

>Amazing soundtrack
>Great skill trees with tons of diversity and customization
>Best environments and level design
>Best gameplay in the series
>Biggest loot selection in a videogame
>Best scaling since the first borderlands
>Massive step forward in boss fights with 2-3 different phases.
>Actual endgame content after main game is over
>Funny and memorable villains and side characters
Gearbox finally did it, they made an actual good fucking game after 7 years.

Attached: 1568245806639.png (1001x469, 1.26M)

It's probably still worse than BL1 if they kept the brand gimmicks

cope, BL1cuck

seething

>HE REPLIED SO HE MUST B MAD!!!111!!one!!11!!!!!!!
zzzzzzzzz

>worst selling game in the franchise
>s-seething
OH NO NO NO

What a meaningless thing to say considering it's all randomized bullshit.

>brand gimmicks
This was the stupidest shit ever.
>haha this gun explodes instead of reloading isn't that wacky?!
>It gets more accurate as you shoot it!
>fire rate increases as you fire so it has a windup!
The guns all felt like complete fucking shit to play with. I could understand if one brand focused on fire rate, while another was about single-shot damage and so-on, but the gimmicks were straight fucking trash in an already intolerably repetitive game.

Only good brands were, and probably still are, Dahl and Jakobs

You forgot to mention
>Trannies

This alone made me buy the game. I'm glad Gearbox is supporting the non-binary people out there. Hoping to work with Randy Pitchford one day.

>Worst writing of the series and that's saying something
>Clunky awkward cutscene animations
>2nd worst final boss of the series
>Filled to the absolute brim with sjw shit
Imagine shilling this trash lmao

wheres the crack

>OH
>MY
>GOD
>IS THAT RICK AND MORTY??
>WTF WTF WTF NO WAYY!! OH MY GAWDDD GOTY GOTY GOTY

Attached: 1568367412648.jpg (720x405, 64K)

You guys realize this is bait, right?

>have to install chink shit spyware or play on shitty consoles
I'll wait a few days for the crack, thanks Tim

>2nd worst final boss
Is the best one silly Billy, or at least TPS tier good. BL1 Destroyer and Warrior were crap

Is it's? It's pretty much confirmed GOTY

Attached: HA.png (1652x634, 1.5M)

Game is kinda (boring)

>Funny and memorable villains and side characters
>BWAHAHAHHA I just killed good guy #56. This is epic and is going on my montage :) I'm ruthless and have no feelings for life BWAHAHAHAHA HATE ME YET???? Also there are only two genders

No one cares anymore user. Yea Forums will take the bait 100% of the time as long as they get to shit on something or someone.

Will there be mod support like the last few games?

Half the guns being projectiles that can barely make it ten feet combined with your character having Parkinson's so aiming down sights is impossible made for the worst gunplay in almost any game. Then 80% of guns having a retarded gimmick meant you were stuck trying to toss your exploding gun because your bullets just went everywhere turning every firefight into giving up and using shotguns

I hope you guys didn't die on the first enemy in the game like "Realest Gamer on the planet" DSP

You can't just say things with zero evidence to back them up.

no its wick and warty idiot

I just can't get into it after pre sequel.

The loss of jetpacks, low grav/oxygen enviornments, and stomping sucks. All the levels feel super fucking flat and the loss of mobility has made the gunplay feel shitty again.

seething

You sound like the kinda bitch I ain't fuckin wit

>Worst writing of the series and that's saying something
Bullshit, they fired Burch, there is no way someone can be worse than that fucking moron who stole jokes from reddit.

Fuck off Randy I'm not buying it

>Actual endgame content after main game is over
Like what?

post non lies randy or kill yourself

so how is tina in this game? does she still have the same voice?

Mr Torgue circle of slaughter
Proving grounds
Mayhem mode

nah, RE:2 is goty

The last Borderlands game I played was 2, I like the series even though for sure it’s more fun with buddies. How does it stack up gameplay wise? Is it like 2 but more refined? I don’t really care about the meme humor or whatever so long as shooting things is fun and there’s a good variety of guns to pick from.

>worse than the original
>GOTY
The state of Resident cucked 2 drones.

Attached: 1501015663546.jpg (474x443, 88K)

I actually like the aesthetic and I find the core gameplay loop satisfying. The writing is atrocious. It tries way too hard to be funny and comes across as desperate.

>Nowa gra wychodzi
>''O kurwa, dużo ludzi w nią gra!''
besides, it happens with a lot of Epic releases, once the agreed time period with streamers expires it's gonna tank like all the games before, so fuck off.

Attached: 1559254836780.jpg (592x505, 25K)

>Worst writing in the series
>FRIENDZONED
>More like MEMELANDS
>Uh-huh, she's got sum nice badonkadonks
I doubt they could stoop lower than presequel and 2's constant memery

>Enemy can drain the life from living things by touching them
>Badass Siren decides to try and physically restrain the enemy when she has fucking magic to lock him in place
>Dies
I dare you retards to defend this

any hidden bosses? Did they remove the raids too?

For the record, i'm not polish but i am in poland. The only thing i understand of what you said is
>kurwa

We don't know anything about hidden bosses yet

I ain't defending shit, Just saying Burch was fucking absolutely shit at writing and him not being there should at least make it slightly better.

2 had good writing outside of side quests

>one retard is gone so a different retard will make it better even if they make it worse
what the fuck is wrong with you

Aight, apologies user.
>New game comes out
>''Oh fuck, lots of people are playing it!''

What the fuck did they do to my man Vaughn? He was terrible when they brought him back for 2, but they somehow managed to make him even fucking worse.
I am so scared to see what they dis to Ryhs

(you)

Attached: lou_g.png (480x360, 131K)

Nice BAIT

Besides the shit writing and humor I love fuckin Borderlands. I’m going to play 3 but not giving a goddamn cent to Randy or EPIC

Attached: C09A987A-53A1-4447-8608-9901AB0F3293.png (800x550, 73K)

Lad, you don't get how fucking shit he was, 90% of the humour was pure fucking stale memes stolen from reddit, almost all of the characters he wrote were either gay or bi, the entire fucking plothole with people dying despite the re-spawn stations, the sad thing is a mediocre writer could have thrown out some lines about making it so everyone against Jack has been deleted from the database letting him kill them and potentially the vault hunter except angel saves the fucker and puts them back into the database, it isn't fucking hard yet he fucked it all up, and the head decided it was such a fuck up that re-spawning is non canon now, fucking Burch sucked hard.

Based TPS chad. RIP the best brown girl of the series

Attached: Best Poo.jpg (638x638, 229K)

Is Fiona in it? Are they mentioning her at all?

>bl3 shills desperate enough to post this autism
huge yikes my bro this is burch levels of cringe

I'm not shilling for that shitshow, I assume it is going to be boring like the rest of the games with shit humour, just saying Burch is fucking shit.

Only Rhys and Vaughn from Tales are in. Cassius also got killed in Commander Lilith DLC

Do people really like BL? I got the Handsome Collection and it's pretty boring but I'll beat cause I keep thinking something interesting will happen.

Attached: IMG_20190910_201350.jpg (1467x1467, 150K)

So the other main character from Tales doesn't exist anymore? Alright.

If I got bored of bl2 after about 6 hours does this offer anything new or different?

BL3 is 2 but better, but if you don't like it you won't like this one

>Great skill trees
Don't know about that pal. I've only really been playing Zane, but so far the talents were meh

You can safely stop playing because it doesn't. The slog you've been playing remains consistent and is what "memerlanders" -as they call themselves- consider fun.

Attached: 1568403473159.png (602x482, 233K)

>kill all the waifus
>add ugly brown people and "they/them" pronoun shit to the game
yeah i'm gonna pass on this one

lul reddit.thegame.pdf.exe